Barack Obama Wins Pennsylvania

Barack Obama Wins Pennsylvania

There are 3 comments on the story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Barack Obama Wins Pennsylvania. In it, reports that:

In the 2008 presidential election, Pennsylvania has voted for Barack Obama, and since the 1990s, has voted for the overall winner of the presidential race three out of five times.

Join the discussion below, or

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Another state that sold out America, hope you all lose your jobs.But that is what Obama wants anyway.

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#2 Nov 8, 2012
The "New generation" sounds like the movies about the sixties when they all sat around the camp fire singing kumbaya and smoking hash, see they have done it already, it didn't work back then and it certainly won't work now. This is a new world we live in, THERE are other counties and crazies right here that DON'T like us and WILL kill us. We need to defend ourselves (not cut the military) when it happens again and not apologize. We needed a leader, not a comedian.
It would be funny if you were not destroying our country.

Elkview, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Dr Guru 227,591
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min RoxLo 1,441,516
News Why it Matters: Voting Rights 54 min In Got We Trust 13
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 247,483
News Clinton: Trump 'threatens democracy' by not acc... 4 hr tomin cali 7
News Trump dodges US election result pledge 8 hr My_Boy 128
News How past election losers are reacting to Trump'... 9 hr Fundie Fatwazz De... 5
More from around the web