'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 280346 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

yu

Hilton Head Island, SC

#170708 Jul 18, 2014
Yu
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#170709 Jul 18, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do have a large proportion of our elderly retiring.
The simple answer to your question is yes. Immigrants tend to start small businesses which republicans claim is the heart and soul of the economy.
Worked well for the first 150 years.
So we need another country to come in and start businesses because half of our population is on welfare, sponsored by the democrat party?
Well

Hyden, KY

#170710 Jul 18, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Right. Tell us who had a job good enough for living the next 20 years without working and pay for that $200k heart attack out of their own pocket. I see you are a backer of the Repub plan for America. You got the money live if not die.
I just don't believe free people should be threatened via the tax code in order to get the money to pay for other's health care. Do you believe we as Americans would allow people with no money to die or do you think most of us would give to help our fellow man to help cover that heart surgery? Do you have a problem with liberty because that is what I am talking about?
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#170711 Jul 18, 2014
How's that Obama leadership working out for the world? We are the leader of the free world and with that comes responsibilities. When you put a child bo jive bullshitter like Obama in the white house, rogue leaders from other countries forget how to act. Jump rats jump!
Well

Hyden, KY

#170712 Jul 18, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ? No one retired 65 and older is not helped by SS and Medicare ? There are many nations in the world that have no social programs. They are referred to as third world nations. Why is it the greater the average income per person and the greater the GDP of a country the more programs? Shouldn't the nations that have none have the best incomes and GDP using your logic?
Do social programs massively contribute to the creation of wealth or are social programs paid for from existing wealth? Isn't economic, political, and personal freedom more responsible for higher average incomes than the existence of social programs?
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#170713 Jul 18, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ? No one retired 65 and older is not helped by SS and Medicare ? There are many nations in the world that have no social programs. They are referred to as third world nations. Why is it the greater the average income per person and the greater the GDP of a country the more programs? Shouldn't the nations that have none have the best incomes and GDP using your logic?
I think the richest nations should be debt free and not owe other nations 20 trillion dollars they can't and wont pay back. Jump rats jump!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#170714 Jul 18, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> I think the richest nations should be debt free and not owe other nations 20 trillion dollars they can't and wont pay back. Jump rats jump!
You're kidding, right?

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170715 Jul 18, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> So we need another country to come in and start businesses because half of our population is on welfare, sponsored by the democrat party?
I didn't say anything like that.
My point was that our history of immigration is what made us so successful.
Why stop now?
UuIDIOTRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#170716 Jul 18, 2014
Here one that rile most of you up the wall of despair! Bahhahhaaa
ah hUH!

If only you know what really going on

UNHCR - Humanitarian gesture more about $$$

And As to Why the influx... because of our WARRING US militaristic / Neo-imperailistic agendas and its ill greedy world hegemony did what to their nations ...?
You did it to yourselves you ignorant lowly Authoritarian peabrains/jugheads/meatheads.. .. Enjoy the messes your caused by supporting US right wing agendas!

Note not a lefties or dumb rightie like you ! Bahahahhaa Wake up time pinheads... Bahahhaaa
Wake up time our dumb American Zomnies

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#170717 Jul 18, 2014
UuIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Here one that rile most of you up the wall of despair! Bahhahhaaa
ah hUH!
If only you know what really going on
UNHCR - Humanitarian gesture more about $$$
And As to Why the influx... because of our WARRING US militaristic / Neo-imperailistic agendas and its ill greedy world hegemony did what to their nations ...?
You did it to yourselves you ignorant lowly Authoritarian peabrains/jugheads/meatheads.. .. Enjoy the messes your caused by supporting US right wing agendas!
Note not a lefties or dumb rightie like you ! Bahahahhaa Wake up time pinheads... Bahahhaaa
Wake up time our dumb American Zomnies
Waiter! Give anything besides what he's having please.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#170724 Jul 19, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much FauxNews.
Actually, don't watch much Fox News.

I can think for myself. I can research for myself. I don't need someone thinking for me. Unlike those of you Libtards.

What I posted in the post you are referring to is too much TRUTH. Obviously, you can't handle the truth.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#170725 Jul 19, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. The dictators at the top keep all the income. Much like Obama would do if it weren't for that pesky little thing called the Constitution.

Again, I ask, what do you do when you run out of other peoples money?
Nutz

United States

#170726 Jul 19, 2014
Aside from trolling topix 24/7 to whine about liberals, I also love the shitty taste and smell of Roy Henry's Boogalou BBQ sauce because it not only reminds of Glenn Payne's penis smell after barebacking Tara Omer and Tiffany Vanover Gillaspie's rancid and musty smelling vaginas. But because it also reminds me of my first pooping fetish experience, I was staying the night at my best friends house in the late summer, it was really late at night and my friends grandfather woke me up. He asked me if I wanted to see a secret present he got my friend for his birthday, I followed him to the bathroom where he asked me to lay on the floor and close my eyes. I felt my chest get warm and when I was told to open my eyes there he was spread wide open with doo doo dangling out of his behind on to my chest. He said "how do you like your hot BBQ sauce" I replied " I like it a lot!" ever since then we have been pooping on each other daily, sometimes multiple times a day!!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#170727 Jul 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
Aside from trolling topix 24/7 to whine about liberals, I also love the shitty taste and smell of Roy Henry's Boogalou BBQ sauce because it not only reminds of Glenn Payne's penis smell after barebacking Tara Omer and Tiffany Vanover Gillaspie's rancid and musty smelling vaginas. But because it also reminds me of my first pooping fetish experience, I was staying the night at my best friends house in the late summer, it was really late at night and my friends grandfather woke me up. He asked me if I wanted to see a secret present he got my friend for his birthday, I followed him to the bathroom where he asked me to lay on the floor and close my eyes. I felt my chest get warm and when I was told to open my eyes there he was spread wide open with doo doo dangling out of his behind on to my chest. He said "how do you like your hot BBQ sauce" I replied " I like it a lot!" ever since then we have been pooping on each other daily, sometimes multiple times a day!!
When the liberals get tired they send out their half time performers!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#170728 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything like that.
My point was that our history of immigration is what made us so successful.
Why stop now?
If they come here legally and not come here to suck the US dry of social programs I would feel different about open borders, but you liberals don't roll like that!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#170730 Jul 19, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> I think the richest nations should be debt free and not owe other nations 20 trillion dollars they can't and wont pay back. Jump rats jump!
We were the day before Bush took office.
Demonicrats is Nutz

United States

#170731 Jul 19, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> When the liberals get tired they send out their half time performers!
Hahaha! Much like your psychotic ranting, that line just gets more funny each time you write it!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#170732 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>
He has.
Pay attention. He told congress exactly what needs to be done.
What was that? Throw money at the problem instead of solving it.
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#170733 Jul 19, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>We were the day before Bush took office.
Cons/Bush were so proud of their Iraq debacle, they wouldn't even put it on the books. Their deceptive whitewash of unmatched wasted taxpayer dollars raises the question,'where was the con off-set crowd then?' The cons have never been fiscally responsible in their entire existence.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#170734 Jul 19, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>We were the day before Bush took office.
You still believing that lie. Funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,567,825
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques in Ottawa 242,130
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 3 hr WasteWater 633
News In Ohio, a struggle for the soul of the Democra... 6 hr fingers mcgurke 7
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 8 hr Tm Cln 8,882
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 12 hr Limpballs 96
News The Dishonorable Smear Of Chuck Hagel: A Warrio... (Jan '13) 21 hr C Kersey 6
More from around the web