'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233691 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#146515 Jan 27, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Study up on Math Retardo Obama has 5 years and 1 Month you idiot.
He has 11 months and then the castration will be completed. He will be the lamest duck you ever saw, then when his ego starts his I'll go around congress crap, he will impeach himself.

Since: Oct 09

#146520 Jan 27, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning ARI! Out on the farm it was not wanted to have anything that carried beyond the short range limit as not wanting to hit the wrong thing. This was a cattle raising area.
Used a long-rifle 22 with lever action and a scope.17 rounds. Not good for in the home defense but was fun to shoot.
Never under estimate a .22 LR hollow point, I have dispatched too many coyotes with one.
At 100 yards it will blast through 1/2 plywood! That's an old standard for penetration testing.
17 rounds will make a lot of holes quickly.
I have one for squirrel, rabbit, coyote, groundhogs, etc.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#146521 Jan 27, 2014
Indy wrote:
Seriously rebliCONS, you need to just start a blog. Nice message but you've got too much time on your hands. We all have computers too. We can check the news.
yes but can you turn it around and report it AS IT WAS or do you feel the need to parse it out and "manage" what it said?

We know the answer, TEabaggers have the same access to facts but simply cannot afford to just repeat them, they need to cleanse them of facts in order to paint a different picture than the one the facts bear out!

This is why they are important here, if we left it up to you to report them, they would be lies by the time you finished with them!

#146522 Jan 27, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
yes but can you turn it around and report it AS IT WAS or do you feel the need to parse it out and "manage" what it said?
We know the answer, TEabaggers have the same access to facts but simply cannot afford to just repeat them, they need to cleanse them of facts in order to paint a different picture than the one the facts bear out!
This is why they are important here, if we left it up to you to report them, they would be lies by the time you finished with them!
You are so brainwashed you think "rhetoric" is a bad word!

#146523 Jan 27, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is always correct, and not always will every one agree. But, you have to admit, Rand Paul and His Father Ron had many right things to their speeches . Just too much power in the gov`t to not do what they suggest. We still like him in Ky.
Rad Paul has a legal challenge to NSA spying and will most likely see the SCOTUS before 2014 midterm elections. GENIUS! Next POTUS? Looking very good right now.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#146524 Jan 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>He has 11 months and then the castration will be completed. He will be the lamest duck you ever saw, then when his ego starts his I'll go around congress crap, he will impeach himself.
You've had no balls since you started spewing your fakeriot bullshit in '08. Try winning an election. LMAO.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#146525 Jan 27, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had no balls since you started spewing your fakeriot bullshit in '08. Try winning an election. LMAO.
Nochitsherlock. Now I see why your gay and you flunked biology.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#146526 Jan 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
teahadism was castrated long ago, nutless.

Death chamber of commerce backs moderate republicans in races against tea party candidates....freedomworks bankrupt. LMGDFAO.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#146527 Jan 27, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so brainwashed you think "rhetoric" is a bad word!
On what planet is the above considered a valid response to this...

"yes but can you turn it around and report it AS IT WAS or do you feel the need to parse it out and "manage" what it said?
This is why they are important here, if we left it up to you to report them, they would be lies by the time you finished with them!"

??????

And just for clarity, I do, I certainly do believe rhetoric is a bad word since Republicans decided to forget what the word ACTAULLY means and use rhetoric as if it were actual truth, which of course, it isn't!

"language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.

"all we have from the opposition is empty rhetoric"

synonyms:

bombast, turgidity, grandiloquence, magniloquence, pomposity,

It describes every post a Teabagger has ever posted and every word a Republican has said since 2009!!!

"lacking in sincerity or meaningful content"!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#146528 Jan 27, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
We can combine two judgement categories for Le-Bimbo

Clueless+Nuts=Nutless!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#146529 Jan 27, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rad Paul has a legal challenge to NSA spying and will most likely see the SCOTUS before 2014 midterm elections. GENIUS! Next POTUS? Looking very good right now.
Paul looks good until the seniors crowd finds out how many times he has said he would do away with Medicare and Social Security.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#146530 Jan 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to prove your comment or not. Boehner doesn't equal ALL as you stated.
No since the man behind the entire shutdown, Ted Cruz, somewhat will admit the Repubs caused the shutdown I'm just going to allow you to continue posting Obama shut down the government and not the Repubs. Stick with that answer, it only makes you less credible to the majority of Americans that know the truth and know what Repub Representatives say about the matter.

John McCain: "“We started this on a fool’s errand, convincing so many millions of Americans and our supporters that we could defund Obamacare,"
Looker

Madisonville, KY

#146534 Jan 27, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No since the man behind the entire shutdown, Ted Cruz, somewhat will admit the Repubs caused the shutdown I'm just going to allow you to continue posting Obama shut down the government and not the Repubs. Stick with that answer, it only makes you less credible to the majority of Americans that know the truth and know what Repub Representatives say about the matter.

John McCain: "“We started this on a fool’s errand, convincing so many millions of Americans and our supporters that we could defund Obamacare,"
Well played my friend. Well played. Always better to let someone to show them self dumb than having to point it out.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#146535 Jan 27, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
"yes but can you turn it around and report it AS IT WAS or do you feel the need to parse it out and "manage" what it said?
This is why they are important here, if we left it up to you to report them, they would be lies by the time you finished with them!"
??????
And just for clarity, I do, I certainly do believe rhetoric is a bad word since Republicans decided to forget what the word ACTAULLY means and use rhetoric as if it were actual truth, which of course, it isn't!
"language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.
synonyms:
It describes every post a Teabagger has ever posted and every word a Republican has said since 2009!!!
You have described Obama to a T !!!

#146536 Jan 27, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Paul looks good until the seniors crowd finds out how many times he has said he would do away with Medicare and Social Security.
Senior citizens are not as simple as you think they are.
They know the system is going broke at an unprecedented speed, and needs to be replaced with something better! It will not be in their best interest to listen to the "gloom and doom" of democrats and simply allow it to wither and leave them with nothing but "hope for change" after it's too late.
Democrats like YOU are the OG's of *Doom and Gloom*!
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#146537 Jan 27, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
??????
synonyms:
Good report on Obama!!!!

#146538 Jan 27, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
??????
synonyms:
Thank you for proving my theory about your brainwashing!

rhetoric:
Syllabification: rhet•o•ric
“The art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing, especially the use of figures of speech and other compositional techniques.”
The lame stream media has redefined the word by slandering meaningful arguments by conservatives.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definiti...
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#146539 Jan 27, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No since the man behind the entire shutdown, Ted Cruz, somewhat will admit the Repubs caused the shutdown I'm just going to allow you to continue posting Obama shut down the government and not the Repubs. Stick with that answer, it only makes you less credible to the majority of Americans that know the truth and know what Repub Representatives say about the matter.
Some of us think Cruz was correct. Some of us think Obama should have given up on Obama Care. It is failing most of the poor and most of the middle class and leaving more without insurance at all , now. The few buying, report coverage for what they can not use, don`t want, but have to pay for which costs more than they had when they had freedom of choice.

My big question is how come Washington can tell us what we have to buy? Any way , I refuse.

#146540 Jan 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes the "D's" of liberalism. Deflect, Distort, Demean and Deranged.
add...
Dim, disconnected, delusional, destructive, defective, dirty!
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#146541 Jan 27, 2014
Do any think anyone pays attention to poor ole John McCain?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,406,313
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 219,806
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr LIbEralS 35,563
News A female presidential candidate offers encourag... 19 hr ThomasA 2
News Donald Trump encourages Russia to hack Hillary ... 21 hr Fit2Serve 52
News Democrats fire warning shots at Hillary - and s... Thu He Named Me Black... 3
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Thu Lawrence Wolf 81
More from around the web