'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289470 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135222 Nov 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
go ahead, mine was just a public service announcement
haha, you know I will. I have been doing it since I was trying to tell these idiots what an idiot GRANDrand was and Jack Conway would of been a better Senator from Kentucky, hell Trey Greyson would have been a better Senator from Kentucky. haha Old Turtleman and Trey dug up some real dirt on him, put it on their website and took it down right after he lost to the teabagger. But not before everyone copied it all for future references (haha). It is just PRICELESS to see OLD McCONnell grovel at the teabagger's pants leg for his endorsement while teabaggers are fighting on which one to throw money at ...the old turtleman (as a favor to GRANDrand) or the newbie from Louisville Mr. Bevin. hahaha...JUST PRICELESS.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

London, UK

#135223 Nov 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Good night
Ms R, Mr C......
don't feed them after midnight
don't leave a bloody smelly mess for me to clean up.
it's 03:30 and I'm not far behind you...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135224 Nov 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Good night
Ms R, Mr C......
don't feed them after midnight
don't leave a bloody smelly mess for me to clean up.
Goodnight Calvin. Have fun at school. Thanks for the laughs.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#135225 Nov 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Pope did confer the title of "defender of the faith" upon the British Monarchy...
...and he is The Vicar of Christ...in an unbroken line from St Peter.
I'm not sure how that compares to the western branch of American reform Presbylutheranism....or whatever Disney denomination she has stuck herself to...
...but they read, "The Message" LMFAO.
Clearly, she's a Goofyist
I, on the other hand, am a Calvinist (not of the Reformed faith), I lead a small fringe sect of the First Church of Elvis The Devine, thank you very much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

London, UK

#135227 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no 'sock'.
I 'am' AL.
SOooo ...
It must be a 'fact' that I intimidate many people who post here, so they resort to personal attacks, lies, and derogatory insults.
I speak for myself, and I know there are many people who agree with me. The rest don't matter because they lie and insult out of fear, insecurity, and low self esteem.
If the shoe fits, TROLL.
You 'socks' are TROLLS of the worst kind.
Mean & DUMB.
You dwIdioTs do not 'intimidate' me.
You DISGUST me ... with your "ignorance/lack of education"
You 'trolls/socks' are not decent human beings. Disrespectful of the first order.
You libTARDS and many LIKE you have led many astray, therefore DAMAGING this country.
MY Country too.
People are SICK of you and your kind.
WE the *Patriots* of this board and many others are beginning to let other people know just how dumb some people are and how they think they REIGN on these boards.
They have for TOO long!
Because of the underhandedness of some of the moderators on these boards.
Using 'selective censorship' and BANNING those that do not go along with their likes/ideas, OR that do not fall in to their way of thinking.
That is changing.
I'm here as one that IS telling the TRUTH.
Spreading it 'far & wide'...
I am intimidated by no one on these boards.
~-~
Madam my job is murder appeals, how on gods green earth you think you intimidate me, I have no idea. I'm sure you consider yourself a legend in your own lunchtime but unfortunately you have not yet reached the rank of minor acquaintance on my scale of importance.

Keep trying...you never know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135228 Nov 17, 2013
Speaking of Louisiana and republiCONs..bet Jindal didn't care for this...an Obamacare backer. PRICELESS

Louisiana Republican Who Backs Obamacare’s Medicaid Provision Wins Seat Over Party Favorite

Louisiana voters elected Republican Vance McAllister in a runoff to fill the state’s vacant Fifth District U.S. House seat on Saturday.

McAllister, a businessman who embraced the expansion of Medicaid available to the state under the Affordable Care Act, defeated a Republican party favorite who called for full Obamacare repeal.

In a district won by Mitt Romney with 61 percent of the vote in 2012, two Republicans were the top vote-getters in a 14-candidate October primary.

McAllister, who received nearly 60 percent of the vote in Saturday’s special election, criticized much of the Affordable Care Act, but also criticized Gov. Bobby Jindal’s (R) decision to dismantle charity hospitals in the state, and to reject its Medicaid expansion, which would expand the qualifications for Medicaid recipients and extend healthcare coverage to hundreds of thousands of uninsured Louisianans.“Our governor and Sen. Riser right here have gutted [heath care] to the core and privatized it.”

McAllister’s top opponent, State Senator Neil Riser (R), received support from House Republican Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA), three of the four other Louisiana Republican Congressmen, the National Rifle Association, FreedomWorks and, more tacitly, Gov. Jindal. Riser ran ads saying that he would go to Washington to balance the budget and stop Obamacare — not make friends — and slammed McAllister for ” attempting to redefine himself and stand with President Obama.”

According to President Obama, 265,000 Lousianans would benefit from the Medicaid expansion.

According to Jindal’s own Department of Health and Hospitals, the billions of dollars in federal payments available to the state would allow about 272,000 of the roughly 633,000 uninsured adults in the state to get subsidized health insurance on the exchange. But citing potential future costs, Jindal has rejected the expansion, saying “We will not allow President Obama to bully Louisiana into accepting an expansion of Obamacare.”

McAllister received the endorsement of some Democrats who believed him more willing to work across party lines.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/11/17/29...

Jindal is an idiot. Leave it to him to deny the people. Typical repuke. I do hope he joins the clown lineup for 2016. hahahaha President...not in his lifetime.

Glad our DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR cares more for his people and was so proactive.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

London, UK

#135229 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no 'sock'.
I 'am' AL.
SOooo ...
It must be a 'fact' that I intimidate many people who post here, so they resort to personal attacks, lies, and derogatory insults.
I speak for myself, and I know there are many people who agree with me. The rest don't matter because they lie and insult out of fear, insecurity, and low self esteem.
If the shoe fits, TROLL.
Mean & DUMB.
You 'trolls/socks' are not decent human beings. Disrespectful of the first order.
You libTARDS and many LIKE you have led many astray, therefore DAMAGING this country.
MY Country too.
WE the *Patriots* of this board and many others are beginning to let other people know just how dumb some people are and how they think they REIGN on these boards.
They have for TOO long!
Using 'selective censorship' and BANNING those that do not go along with their likes/ideas, OR that do not fall in to their way of thinking.
That is changing.
~-~
Madam...are you drunk?

You are responding to a post which clearly was not directed at you and your reply consists of a series of gibberish and non-sequiturs. Please seek help you are clearly losing your grip.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

London, UK

#135230 Nov 17, 2013
I'm off to bed and I'd like to leave you with a final thought from the most intelligent republican politician I've ever heard, Mr Rick Santorum.~

" We will never have the elite, smart people on our side ".

TTFN

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135231 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no 'sock'.
I 'am' AL.
SOooo ...
If the shoe fits, TROLL.
Mean & DUMB.
MY Country too.
They have for TOO long!
That is changing.
~-~
[email protected] )8~D> batshit crazy Tealiban patriot loon.

Time to go pass out now or run back to your many threads you troll. You must of sucked on that Jose' bottle all day. It shows. SEEK HELP.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

stomp those icons hahaha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135232 Nov 17, 2013
Still laughing.....hahahahaha

)8~D> batshit crazy lady says:

Too funny.

Trying to get another time out? lol

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135233 Nov 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
I'm off to bed and I'd like to leave you with a final thought from the most intelligent republican politician I've ever heard, Mr Rick Santorum.~
" We will never have the elite, smart people on our side ".
TTFN
Same here Mr. C. I had a long weekend and looks like you and the guys scared them all off except the crazy lush loon babbling, so I will lock the asylum up and let her bounce around by herself. I am not doing C~R~A~Z~Y tonight. haha

Thanks for all the laughs.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Springville, TN

#135235 Nov 17, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not doing C~R~A~Z~Y tonight. haha
Thanks for all the laughs.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH

Too late. You already have!

Spammer!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Springville, TN

#135236 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bub ...
I won't divulge my personal job(s) no more than I already have on these boards.
You can only 'wish' you had the personal lifestyle and wonderful experiences that I've had.
B
U
T
Keep trying ... you just MIGHT get near 'it' one day ...
;~)

Hey AL, don't feel bad but, I beat you today. My one liner post was spammed by 159 people on here.

ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135237 Nov 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam my job is murder appeals, how on gods green earth you think you intimidate me, I have no idea. I'm sure you consider yourself a legend in your own lunchtime but unfortunately you have not yet reached the rank of minor acquaintance on my scale of importance.
Keep trying...you never know.
Do you toot your own horn because nobody else toots about you? Poor little guy. Come on dimocRATS...support your comrade...give him a toot. lmao So because of your job you think that makes you smarter than the average bear? How cute is that, y'all? You, with all your superior intelligence lol,do not have a clue who AL is or what she does for a living. You could be like repugnantCON...always claiming to be rich and smart and happy (OMG, that is hilarious) and uncle flabby ass scooter claiming to be a 14 year old punk...you can be anything you wanna be on the internet. So toot away, old fella. lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135238 Nov 17, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Still laughing.....hahahahaha
)8~D> batshit crazy lady says:
Too funny.
Trying to get another time out? lol
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Yeah, sort of like the Insurance Commissioner who just got fired because he criticized Obama's O'booboocare plan? What a joke! What a hoax! Oh wait...he was fired for exactly that and he was censored by his workplace. I hope he sues the hell out of the bastards and gets a few million dollars.

No way there's censorship going on in our free country, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Springville, TN

#135239 Nov 17, 2013
FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!

James O’Keefe’s organization, Project Veritas, released a second investigation exposing more Obamacare navigators counseling applicants to lie and cheat the health care system by erroneously reporting income status, health history, and more.

VIDEO:

http://www.westernjournalism.com :80/obamacare-navigator-fraud- rampant-isolated-incident/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Springville, TN

#135240 Nov 17, 2013
FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!

(DAILY CALLER) Conservative provocateur and undercover filmmaker James O’Keefe released a video on Thursday revealing rampant fraud among Obamacare navigators.

“Lying about income and smoker status came natural to the navigators we encountered,” O’Keefe narrates.“Some may argue that hiding small amounts of cash income is no big deal. But who, exactly, would that hurt?”

The video rolls on to show more Obamacare navigators, whom, O’Keefe notes, are paid in taxpayer dollars, advising the undercover actors to leave any extra, substantial cash they make unreported.(RELATED: Sebelius: Possible for convicted felons to become Obamacare navigators)

WASHINGTON — Health and Human Services Sec. Kathleen Sebelius acknowledged Wednesday that it would be possible for a convicted felon to become an Obamacare navigator — one of the workers responsible for helping people deal with the ins and outs of the healthcare law.

“Isn’t it true there is no federal requirement for navigators to undergo a criminal background check, even though they will receive personal information from the individuals they help to sign-up up for the Affordable Care Act?” asked Texas Republican Sen. John Cornyn at a Senate Finance Committee hearing at which Sebelius was testifying.

“That is true,” Sebelius replied.“States could have an additional background check and other features, but it is not part of the federal requirement.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/06/sebelius-po...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Springville, TN

#135242 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry so long about responding ...
Was watching local news
then ...
researching about storm damage ...
Illinois got a devastating hit!
Yeppers :D
Ain't it "grand" what these dwIdioTs do!
159 ...
There's but a couple dozen that POST on here ...
IF that ...
tee hee hee
;~)

You didn't see that back a few pages? There were tons of spam icons on all conservative posts. They must have made a mistake because they spammed Tab too, numbers of times. It can be done, but it takes a lot of time to do this.

Off topic:

Yes, on the storm. Horrible damage. And just before the holidays. It's so sad that so many will and have suffered. I will contribute if they ask for help, and the site is legit. Friends of ours live but three miles from there, but I think all electric is out because we can not get through.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135244 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry so long about responding ...
Was watching local news
then ...
researching about storm damage ...
Illinois got a devastating hit!
Yeppers :D
Ain't it "grand" what these dwIdioTs do!
159 ...
There's but a couple dozen that POST on here ...
IF that ...
tee hee hee
;~)
159, what the hell are you talking about?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135246 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure it out for yourself ... bub :)
It must be something good, otherwise you'd tell me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,604,109
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 hr WelbyMD 242,625
News Election tampering by Russia still without evid... Sun Denny CranesPlace 45
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sat Patriot AKA Bozo 37,427
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) Sep 20 Oneryders Daughter 13
News Opinion: The Fatal Flaw for Republicans in Grah... Sep 20 fingers mcgurke 1
News Kid Rock to open Detroit arena amid protest Sep 19 The Truth 16
More from around the web