'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
108,601 - 108,620 of 149,717 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I though that you have something in your head but I was wrong. Don't say something you have no clue what you're taking about. What happened to Kosovo Liberation Army, Leader Hashim Tachi the muslim terrorist on FBI list no. 1 and after Clinton bombing Yugoslavia he is now Prime Minister of Kosovo. Kosovo is heart of Serbia but not after bombing ...now is independent and first thing muslims did is to burn churches and monasteries and dig up Serbian graves, pees on them and posted on internet. To bad Clinton got involved and Milosevic didn't have chance to finish the job.
Muslim thugs got over 2,000 Serbian young men took them to Albania, surgically removed they kidneys and sold them on the black market. Now Kosovo is no 1 in the Balkans in drug dealings, prostitution, human trafficking, and other crimes and "American" Prime Minister of Kosovo Hashim Tachi is involved in all of it. You're full of shit tofy.
You don't know what peace is all about if it smack you across your dopey head...what an idiot...!!
Milosevic didn't have chance to finish the job.
Sorry OZ can't believe you said that!You can call me names til the cows come home...will not change history no matter how you side.
PEACE
tofy
OZombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh AL!
Don't go down that road.It insulting to people of intelligence to suggest
genocide did not occur. Milosevic was doing ethnic cleansing period!
You can't rewrite EVIL because the people killed were Muslim!
PEACE
tofy
No tofy, Muslims killed 40 Serbian policeman in one day...that's how everything started it. You're so clueless. Muslim men were teaching their young men that's ok to rape Serbian girls. That is ok to stab Serbian boys. In middle of the night they break in people homes and threatened them, leave Kosovo or be killed. Serbian people left their homes just to save their lifes. Muslims sold some of their belongings and moved in Serbian homes. Why do you think now is only about 7% Serbian population in Kosovo. Why do you think more than half UN members are against the independence of Kosovo? Kosovo is cradle of Serbia. Serbian kingdom. First Serbian came to Kosovo 1,000 years ago. Serbian king is decapitated by Turks 1389 in war of Kosovo.
Why don't you research if you want to comment about something or don't comment at all.
CLINTON=GENOCIDE
Muslim did ethnic cleansing against Serb. No tofy the people killed in Kosovo was Serb ...Muslims are saying, they're not going to stop till every last Serb is out of Kosovo.
Even today muslim thugs break in Serbian homes beat old people, break windows, Serbian kids can't go to school. So many Serbian homes are burned to the ground. Muslims don't want in Kosovo not just Serb, they don't want anybody. Muslims destroyed in Kosovo over 150 churches and monasteries, some over hundreds of years old. Muslims used churches for toilets. Beat up priests and stole from church. Destroying churches and building mosques all over Kosovo. FANATICS...!!
Go smoke some dope, maybe you would think clearly.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Milosevic didn't have chance to finish the job.
Sorry OZ can't believe you said that!You can call me names til the cows come home...will not change history no matter how you side.
PEACE
tofy
Yes you believe sex maniac Clinton and fat ass Madeleine Allbright. This want be first time to learn LIE in history. You have no idea who muslims really are unless you live among them. Hirsi Ali was right when she said "to make peace in middle east is to defeat Islam"...!! God was she right...!!
Bingo

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Agree with last post b
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Well,it didn't take the KGB peacemaker Putin(that has stepped in to do the job Obama started lol) very long to spin the story, did it? Russia announced that Syria gave them evidence that it was the Rebels who released the chemical weapons on the Syrian citizens. Guess that changes the KGB peacemakers plans. Surely the world doesn't expect Putin to go after the Rebels chemical weapons since the Rebels wouldn't cooperate with him. Putin has been arming the Assad regime and the Rebels really don't trust him at all. It's doubtful they will sit down with a map in hand and point out their chemical weapons stockpile to help Putin save the world from doom and gloom. lol Now who would have thought a guy like Putin would throw a monkey wrench into the plan? After all, he fears Obama's red line so much he is too scared to do anything like that.

Obama's latest blunder (from his mouth) has opened up the door for Putin to be seen as an aggressive leader in the Middle East conflict. Before Obama's red line threat Putin was supplying Assad with weapons and money on the down low. Not so much anymore now that Putin has stepped up and crossed Obama's red line a couple of times. You ObaMORONS see this as a sign of respect for Obama. O-tay imbeciles! lmao

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't bombed anyone, hasn't invaded any country.
Who cares if Putin gets some credit? Who says we have to be the only peace brokers in the world? That said, would Putin have taken his stance without our threats?
As for arming the rebels (with light weapons), I am against it also. He gave in to McCain and Graham's demands (although both wants Us to get even more involved).
They aren't Al Qaeda, but because of their desperation they allowed Al Qaeda into the country for support. So ya some of the light arms could fall into Al Qaeda's hands. Such is the messiness of foreign affairs.
...and we all know Obama wouldn't lie to good little Dimocrats-right?

"U.S. Boots on the Ground in Libya, Pentagon Confirms"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/12/us...

"U.S. military boots ARE on the ground in Libya, Pentagon admits"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20367...

"Obama: No U.S. Forces on the Ground in Libya ... Except for Those Guys"

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/2...

Quit making excuses for the biggest FRAUD ever to disgrace the White House!
Did I mention?- all need to quit making excuses for the biggest FRAUD ever to disgrace the White House!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
One more thing. The sanctions against Iraq was NOT ordered by Clinton but imposed by the UN in 1990 (During Bush 1) right after the Kuwait invasion.
In 1996 (during Clinton) the the Sanctions were actually loosened to allow Saddam to sell oil for food.
You really have been brainwashed!

"The U.N. Oil for Food scandal"
>notice the timeline<

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/mar/...
Hindsight is 20/20...only if you don't think that means keeping your head up your @$$.

:b

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention?- all need to quit making excuses for the biggest FRAUD ever to disgrace the White House!
Oh you mean the security forces deployed to Libya AFTER the fall of Gaddafi sent to provide protection to US personnel and property?
When Obama promised "no boots on the ground" most of us with half a brain understood him to mean that he would send no combat troops to topple Gaddafi.
We were all pretty much intelligent enough to realize that if there were say a "downed pilot", we would rescue him (or her), and that if we send in diplomatic personnel AFTER the fall of Gaddafi, we would supply troops for their protection.
He said he would leave it to the Libyans to combat Gaddafi on the ground and he did.
For a person who claims intelligence, you sure are willing dumb yourself down in order to criticize the President.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Holy Crap when I first saw your post I thought military on the ground in Libya !!! Holy Crap !! But then when I read the story they are on the grounds of the U.S. Embassy. There aren't any US Embassies around the world that does not have "boots on the ground". The story talks about 2 TWO military personal sent in to defuse possible land mines. WOW !!! Boots on the ground !!!!!!!!!! You Repubs are so funny.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You really have been brainwashed!
"The U.N. Oil for Food scandal"
>notice the timeline<
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/mar/...
Hindsight is 20/20...only if you don't think that means keeping your head up your @$$.
:b
Never said it was a good program.
Just said it was UN sanctions imposed in 1990 that were the root of the comments Albright made on 60 minutes, and merely pointed out that the sanctions loosened in 1996 rendering the original posters point wrong.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
These (some) WMD are being used in Syria now!
I said they were trucked in from Fallujah when U.S. Marines entered Fallujah!
The nerve gas seems very effective...doesn't it?
50% lethal means you use 2 ounces instead of one...to kill hundreds or thousands?
"Top 5 Crimes of Saddam Hussein"
http://history1900s.about.com/od/saddamhussei...
(thanks for the help bub...I've got this :)
Nuclear Weapons are not being used in Syria Stupid.

You are late for School Special Ed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said it was a good program.
Just said it was UN sanctions imposed in 1990 that were the root of the comments Albright made on 60 minutes, and merely pointed out that the sanctions loosened in 1996 rendering the original posters point wrong.
You must look so funny as you back pedal your broken big wheel so fast!

Suggestion: Man up and use your original account (that was not banned), and quit tippy-toeing around!
Scudmister.

Do you need a link to your log in page?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Suggestion: Man up and use your original account (that was not banned), and quit tippy-toeing around!
Scudmister.
Why did Bush protect bin Laden for 8 years Stupid?

Answer the Question.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

BBL libtards!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Scudmister.
Would be happy to use the account of the person you think I am (was?) if it would shut you up.(and if he doesn't mind)
Im afraid I dont have the email or the password. If you message me those I will be happy to use the account.
Should be no problem for a man of your expertise ;-)
Countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Nuclear Weapons are not being used in Syria Stupid.
You are late for School Special Ed.

Funny!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

BBL libtards!
LOL you get so upset when I point out your flawed reasoning.
As they say "don't go away mad, just go away" :D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

One more check B-4 I leave, yeah try to claim a false victory! IS it a coincidence I said the WMB labs were trucked into Syria (years ago) and now that Al Qaeda has a presence...they are being used on the people of Syria?

Are you really that far up Obama's @$$?

Send you the log in info for another user in a PM so you can have this account banned?
Nice try Dim Wit!
How about the Cornholio account?

Sure then you could use that to find other email info, you really are hopeless.

You get nada, take your dunce hat, and go to your corner!

<;(

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

One more check B-4 I leave, yeah try to claim a false victory! IS it a coincidence I said the WMB labs were trucked into Syria (years ago) and now that Al Qaeda has a presence...they are being used on the people of Syria?
Send you the log in info for another user in a PM so you can have this account banned?
Nice try Dim Wit!
<;(
"IS it a coincidence I said the WMB labs were trucked into Syria (years ago) and now that Al Qaeda has a presence...they are being used on the people of Syria?"
No just dumb considering Syria has had it's own manufacturing capabilities for many years.

"Send you the log in info for another user in a PM so you can have this account banned?"
So now I'm not this guy? Make up your mind :P

"How about the Cornholio account?"
So now I'm someone else?
All the switching accounts you do sure has you paranoid about everyone else! Are you sure these weren't some alter-egos you lost track of?
You keep me amused. Thanks :)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Nice try Dim Wit!
<;(
One more thing. Trying to make DIFFERENT points means there is nothing false in my victory.:D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••