'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244256 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Justice Dale

United States

#101782 May 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you want to blame it on Chemtrails?
LMAO!!! Just what will Obama do when hell freezes-over!!!
How silly of me, he will move to his country of citizenship, Kenya!!!
OZombies

United States

#101783 May 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you want to blame it on Chemtrails?
If you truly believe that U.S. government never experimented on their own people and always tell you the truth, you're then veeeeerrry naive!!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#101784 May 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Not if they were born in Hawaii you ignorant Birther.
LMAO!!! Looks like it didn't do Obama much good, all he has is a BOGUS LFBC!!!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#101785 May 27, 2013
bunch of losers and haters.
Won't change the fact.
President BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
this ain't your ole grandpaps way of
thinking.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101786 May 27, 2013
Good Night Patriots :)

Been VERY busy
"observing"

*Memorial Day*

<3

All Gave Some, Some Gave All


Help Restore the Traditional Day of Observance of Memorial Day ...

"Changing the date merely to create three-day weekends has undermined the very meaning of the day. No doubt, this has contributed greatly to the general public's nonchalant observance of Memorial Day." -- VFW 2002 Memorial Day address

"Let no vandalism of avarice or neglect, no ravages of time testify to the present or to the coming generations that we have forgotten as a people the cost of a free and undivided republic." -- General Logan - May 5, 1868

How many graves of our fallen do we in America leave dishonored by leaving their resting places forgotten and neglected?

Unfortunately, when Congress made Memorial day into a mandatory three-day weekend in with the National Holiday Act of 1971 (P.L. 90 - 363), it made it all the easier for us to be distracted from the spirit and meaning of the day.

We need to teach our children the day's meaning. Show others by our actions that we will not forget. You don't have to believe in war to honor our family, friends and neighbors who died in service to their country.

Don't we owe our loved ones and friends who died in service to our country a restored Memorial Day?

http://www.usmemorialday.org/act.html
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101788 May 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night Patriots :)
Been VERY busy
"observing"
*Memorial Day*
<3
All Gave Some, Some Gave All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yzUA6ijXP-YXX
Help Restore the Traditional Day of Observance of Memorial Day ...
"Changing the date merely to create three-day weekends has undermined the very meaning of the day. No doubt, this has contributed greatly to the general public's nonchalant observance of Memorial Day." -- VFW 2002 Memorial Day address
"Let no vandalism of avarice or neglect, no ravages of time testify to the present or to the coming generations that we have forgotten as a people the cost of a free and undivided republic." -- General Logan - May 5, 1868
How many graves of our fallen do we in America leave dishonored by leaving their resting places forgotten and neglected?
Unfortunately, when Congress made Memorial day into a mandatory three-day weekend in with the National Holiday Act of 1971 (P.L. 90 - 363), it made it all the easier for us to be distracted from the spirit and meaning of the day.
We need to teach our children the day's meaning. Show others by our actions that we will not forget. You don't have to believe in war to honor our family, friends and neighbors who died in service to their country.
Don't we owe our loved ones and friends who died in service to our country a restored Memorial Day?
http://www.usmemorialday.org/act.html
Deadbeat.

Since: Dec 11

.

#101789 May 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
bunch of losers and haters.
Won't change the fact.
President BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
this ain't your ole grandpaps way of
thinking.
My Grandpa would gut you if he caught you cheatin at cards.
Old fashioned and death before dishonor!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101790 May 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My Grandpa would gut you if he caught you cheatin at cards.
Old fashioned and death before dishonor!
Who gutted you, you gutless Coward?
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#101792 May 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
bunch of losers and haters.
Won't change the fact.
President BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
this ain't your ole grandpaps way of
thinking.
you can call him president all you want, it doesn't change the fact that he is a traitor, a liar, a racist and a chicago thug, that a president does not make, that a democrap politician does,

G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history,

Hussein Oblamer, most transparent administration in U.S. history, can't hide all his scandles,
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101793 May 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you can call him president all you want, it doesn't change the fact that he is a traitor, a liar, a racist and a chicago thug, that a president does not make, that a democrap politician does,
G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history,
Hussein Oblamer, most transparent administration in U.S. history, can't hide all his scandles,
GW Bush lowest approval rating in the History of US Presidents you stupid SOB.
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#101794 May 28, 2013
Hey sodolibs, what do Russians think of your traitor in chief and the retards that voted for him?

LOLOLOLOL,

you really should go baaaaaaaaaaaaaa at this one!

LOLOLOLOL

----------
"Liberalism Is A Psychosis"

It takes a Communist to know one...and to know one really, really well. This column, published yesterday in Russia's "Pravda", is a powerful indictment of Barack Obama....and the American people who gave him a second term. It's a must-read:

http://monicamemo.typepad.com/weblog/2012/11/...
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#101795 May 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>GW Bush lowest approval rating in the History of US Presidents you stupid SOB.
really? rewrite history again you sodotard chicken chaser,

cluk cluk cluk,
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#101796 May 28, 2013
Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.

Also read: Pravda.Ru exclusive interview with Jean Marie Le Pen

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101797 May 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you can call him president all you want, it doesn't change the fact that he is a traitor, a liar, a racist and a chicago thug, that a president does not make, that a democrap politician does,
G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history,
Hussein Oblamer, most transparent administration in U.S. history, can't hide all his scandles,
What is a "scandle" you ignorant boy?
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#101798 May 28, 2013
Putin said regarding the military,

...instead of solving the problem, militarization pushes it to a deeper level. It draws away from the economy immense financial and material resources, which could have been used much more efficiently elsewhere."

Well, any normal individual understands that as true but liberalism is a psychosis . O'bomber even keeps the war going along the Mexican border with projects like "fast and furious" and there is still no sign of ending it. He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#101799 May 28, 2013
incase any of you sodotards want to read the rest of the article (or have someone translate it for you), it is located here,

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101800 May 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
Putin said regarding the military,
...instead of solving the problem, militarization pushes it to a deeper level. It draws away from the economy immense financial and material resources, which could have been used much more efficiently elsewhere."
Well, any normal individual understands that as true but liberalism is a psychosis . O'bomber even keeps the war going along the Mexican border with projects like "fast and furious" and there is still no sign of ending it. He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion
You are a silly pos you little Coward.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101802 May 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
really? rewrite history again you sodotard chicken chaser,
cluk cluk cluk,
You Republitard homo chaser suck suck suck.
PETA

Jackson, MI

#101803 May 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You Republitard homo chaser suck suck suck.
You are put on notice to stay away from the chickens. Your abuse of innocent little animals will no longer be tolerated.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101805 May 28, 2013
PETA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are put on notice to stay away from the chickens. Your abuse of innocent little animals will no longer be tolerated.
You are to leave the Goats alone you goat f' ker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moderator Lester Holt under scrutiny during debate 14 min DP Cassie 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min davy 1,433,655
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Sopr 225,465
News Howard Dean under fire for alleging Trump cocai... 1 hr Patriot 2
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 2 hr reality 184
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 3 hr spocko 305
News Hofstra pushes front-line learning with preside... 4 hr A Copy Boy At Best 2
More from around the web