'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#99681 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have "substance" ...
-n-
"I" HAVE :)
I'm NOT Ari, as MUCH as you dwIdioTs would like to think I am!
I have used socks before, I NO LONGER do THAT!
WHAT you SEE from American Lady
IS
what you get ...the "only" NAME I use!
We have different skillsets that continually stomp their ass; it's all they remember.
I think it's perfectly acceptable for a lady to kick them in the balls when they disrespect you the way they do!

They are in no shape fashion or form men; they are despicable cowards, did you ever know C.S. to be anything else?
Who the hell does he think he's fooling?
One idiot goes by Country Girl? that one is as dumb as wtf!(maybe he has gender conflicts...he does talk a lot of gay crap!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99682 May 15, 2013
TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]

Yes, he's historic, alright.

*** Scandals ***
````

* First President to publicly announce an enemies list (consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentalities of government to punish those on the list - Source: Heritage Foundation)

* First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending -- Because The Notices Would Occur Before the Election.(Source: National Journal)

* First President to Intentionally Disable Credit Card Security Measures (in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures - Source: Power Line)

* First President to send 80 percent of a $16 billion program (green energy) to his campaign bundlers and contributors, leaving only 20% to those who did not contribute.(Source: Washington Examiner)

* First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts (Source: Wall Street Journal)

* First President to issue an Executive Order implementing a "Racial Justice System", a system that tries to achieve "racially equivalent outcomes" for crimes (Source: Daily Caller)

* First President to Leak Confidential IRS Tax Records to Groups Aligned Politically With Him for Partisan Advantage (Source: The Hill Newspaper)

* First President to Use the EPA to Punish Political Enemies and Reward Political Allies (Source: Competitive Enterprise Institute)

* First President to Send Millions in Taxpayer Dollars to His Wife's Former Employer (Source: White House Dossier)

*** National Security and World Affairs ***
``````````
* First President to Lie Repeatedly to the American People About the Murder of a U.S. Ambassador and Three Other Diplomatic Personnel for Purely Political Reasons, Rewriting a "Talking Points" Memo No Fewer Than a Dozen Times to Avoid Referencing a Pre-Planned Terror Attack (Source: ABC News)

* First President to Openly Defy a Congressional Order Not To Share Sensitive Nuclear Defense Secrets With the Russian Government (Sources: ABC News, Rep. Michael Turner)

* First President to Leak Highly Classified Military and Intelligence Secrets to Hollywood In Order to Promote a Movie That Could Help His Reelection Campaign (Source: Judicial Watch)

* First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space (Sources: USA Today, ABC News)

* First President to press for a "treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and rights to half of all offshore oil revenue" (The Law Of The Sea Treaty, Source: Investors Business Daily)

* First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians (Sources: American Thinker, The Independent [UK])

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/pres...

DAMNEDEST bunch of bs I've EVER seen and you libTARDED IDIOTS STILL support him!

you ARE "traitors" to America ... in MY HONEST opinion
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99683 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
We have different skillsets that continually stomp their ass; it's all they remember.
I think it's perfectly acceptable for a lady to kick them in the balls when they disrespect you the way they do!
They are in no shape fashion or form men; they are despicable cowards, did you ever know C.S. to be anything else?
Who the hell does he think he's fooling?
One idiot goes by Country Girl? that one is as dumb as wtf!(maybe he has gender conflicts...he does talk a lot of gay crap!
Thanks Ari :)
... and I "agree" ...

ALL we are dealing with here is pure unadulterated "stupidity" ...
BRED in them!

From their "gimme" attitude!

They THINK this Country "owes" them something ... WRONG!
This Country consists of it's Patriotic citizens that are law abiding TAXPAYERS ...

WE GIVE "abundantly"
Be it through charity or whatever ...
BECAUSE WE WANT to!

NOT because WE HAVE to!

They have "TAKEN ADVANTAGE" OF IT FOR SO LONG, THEY DO not "know how" TO DO SO OTHERWISE.

It's TIME to STOP!

ALL they DO is ... take, take and TAKE!
and NEVER "give" in return....

I, others on these forums, and LOTS of taxpayers ARE "sick & tired" of keeping their sorry azzes UP!

I'm ALL for helping my fellowman ... BUT they have taken it to a whole different level ...
THEY EXPECT IT!

It's time it STOPPED! along with the "corruption" in D.C.
... and state & local "institutions" across OUR America!!!

FROM BOTH PARTIES! rino's AND rats INCLUDED!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#99684 May 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
While our guys were murdered in Benghazi, Obama and Hillary looked the other way...
Osama is dead and Al Qaida is on the run!
How they, can say, this was terrorist attack?
Obama 'wonder boy' can walk on water and fix all problems between America and a Muslim world. When he became president, all terrorists were gone...now, we have to pretend, they don't exist.
Same Embassy was attacked earlier same year, our guys requested help again and again...who denied help and who told our boys to step down and not defend our Embassy? Why is those, that attacked us, still free? Why Obama ordered those that want to tell us what's really happened in Benghazi, to keep their mouth shut? Why so many secrets, if it is not cover-up? Ok, you liberal baboons, you can ask now..."what cover-up"?
So, because you are ignorant, it must be a cover-up? That's not the way it works, hon. You can't make it so, just because you want it to be. It isn't true just because you say it is. Maybe that's how shit got done in Serbia, but hey, this ain't Serbia, Yo!

Now, time for you to wish I were dead, like a good little Serb.

#99685 May 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
OUCH … The Washington Post Gives Barack Obama 4 Pinocchio’s for His Claims that he called Benghazi an ‘Act of Terrorism’
BARACK OBAMA … YOU LIE!!!
“The day after it happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism.”(President Obama and Prime Minister David Cameron new conference 5/13/13)
WOW, the Washington Post Fact Checker calls President Barack Obama a liar and gives him 4 Pinocchio’s for his claims that he called the Benghazi an “Act of Terror” following the attack that left four American dead, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Barack Obama had the audacity yesterday to say while answering a question on Benghazi that he called Benghazi a terror attack. Nothing could be further from the truth and even the left-leaning WAPO is calling Obama on it. As Powerline opines, Obama Bobs and Weaves on Benghazi. However, this rope-a-dope is more dope than rope. Barack Obama is twisting in the wind as he has lost all credibility.
LMAO. Washington Post
Syl

Ashland, KY

#99687 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that YOU have seen where Ari posted the information I've asked him about that he's brought up?? The heart attack lie? I missed it. Since you have seen it, what day was it??
And also you've seen Ari prove to me that Paul said in his 13 hour fillibuster, that he said "a drone can be used on someone who just robbed a store with a fun who is standing outside"? What day was that posted on??
I never saw either of these things posted. Either I'm lying or you all are.
Prove it's not you, post those things for everyone to see.
Can't post what isn't there can ya?? Who's the sucker!! WE ARE!
Not one of us idiots have a lock of sense between us. No wonder you're republicans.... Republicans are right about everything!
I don't know what you are talking about and I don't know what day who posted what on any given day,and I'm not wasting my time looking anything up for you. That's not what you want anyway. You are trying to dodge the truth About Obama and how wrong you were about him. My post to you was in reference to your obvious loyalties to Obama in face of all the scandals going on all around him,and you don't want to admit it..
Just wait , there's more to come. The one I'm waiting for the one [scandal] where Obama has to explain to the parents of Seal Team Six why 17 of their sons were killed in a helicopter crash 3 months after Joe bidden ratted out their names in public. Another Seal Team Six member was killed April when his parachute failed to open.
These parents are banning together now and talking to the press and to anyone who will listen.

Obama won't be able to keep his hands clean much longer on anything. whether he's impeached or not, I don't know, but I counting on the elections mid terms not going his way and especially 2016 .elections.

#99688 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Obama sounds like bill Clinton~
on Benghazi "There is no "there" there"...
AYFKM?
There is no guilt, no remorse!
Not from the POTUS with the MUSLIM name!
...from the gay professor with the Greek name

#99689 May 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes A/L...absolutely SAD but TRUE!
now lets scissor or something
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99690 May 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Washington Post
you OFFER "NO" solution!
BUT ...
you ARE "definitely" part of the PROBLEM!

of WHAT IS WRONG in OUR America!

'gnat'... "THE" pUnk!

#99691 May 15, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton, the Kurds, the Iranians and the U.N. inspectors said there were, so you better tell them retard chicken man,
baaaaaaaaa
I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods

#99692 May 15, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>\
amazing, an ignorant 8th grade holler rat telling us about technology, LOLOL,
I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods

#99693 May 15, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
he is protected by hussein oblamer and his sheeple are trying to cover for him, but too late, congress is investigating, can anyone spell 'Impeach Oblamer'?
spelling it wont impeach him
Jerry

Ashland, KY

#99694 May 15, 2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!WTF!!!!!Has anybody else read Uncle Tabs post above Syl's . This guys really lost it lately, at least he's telling truths now.
The last few lines are truths at least! Am I seeing things?Hes admitting he's a sucker and re-pubs know everything????? LOLOLO!!!

#99695 May 15, 2013
Sally Fnar Fnar wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you American Lady's wife?
Same level of retardation ya got going on there.
Oh, and take it from someone who does know, you ain't got shit for tools and you can not track anyone closer than their Internet Service Provider.
That ISP will not give out anyone's address without a court order.
Stick your fantasies up your butt, dumbass.
Sally Fnar Fnar
You have no idea:
A. My experience in IT.
B. My education/work experience.
C. Who you are talking to
D. I will not be baited into anything to prove my skills (done that already).
THE ISP does not have be subpoenaed when the person has already given up info voluntarily!(HTML headers in the email)Some of the legitimate things my code produces require "registration" via a valid email address. I'm not here to steal cookies; I'm for debate. Stay on topic or STFU now!
Try one of these:
Is Barack Hussein Obama a "Christian" name?
Did you ever see this article?
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/06/opinion/06k...
copy/paste the 1st paragraph to prove you aren't too chiken$#it to read the article please.
Reciting the Adhan in "perfect" Arabic sound like anything you heard in any campaign coverage by Lame Stream Media?

#99697 May 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bitch Boy is back in full mental meltdown mode...bring it sister!
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#99698 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Great posts and very informative links that you provide.
Great Job!!
Thanks Uncle!

Right back at you!

Keep on fighting the good fight.

---------

Generals Speak Out Against Rumsfeld
DoD Determines US Foreign Policy, PERIOD!!! Congress is SUPERFLUOUS!!! The only thing to FEAR, is NOT ENOUGH FEAR.

"We went to war with a flawed plan that didn't account for the hard work to build the peace after we took down the regime. We also served under a secretary of defense who didn't understand leadership, who was abusive, who was arrogant, who didn't build a strong team."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. John Batiste.

"My sincere view is that the commitment of our forces to this fight was done with a casualness and swagger that are the special province of those who have never had to execute these missions -- or bury the results."
-- Retired Marine Lt. Gen. Gregory Newbold.

"They only need the military advice when it satisfies their agenda. I think that's a mistake, and that's why I think he should resign."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. John Riggs.

"We grow up in a culture where accountability, learning to accept responsibility, admitting mistakes and learning from them was critical to us. When we don't see that happening it worries us. Poor military judgment has been used throughout this mission."
-- Retired Marine Gen. Anthony Zinni, former chief of U.S. Central Command.

"I really believe that we need a new secretary of defense because Secretary Rumsfeld carries way too much baggage with him.... I think we need senior military leaders who understand the principles of war and apply them ruthlessly, and when the time comes, they need to call it like it is."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. Charles Swannack.

"He has shown himself incompetent strategically, operationally and tactically, and is far more than anyone responsible for what has happened to our important mission in Iraq.... Mr. Rumsfeld must step down."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton.

Perfect security is Not attainable at any price!!!
STAR WARS & other MISSILE DEFENSE for a Trillion Dollars may stop 8 atomic war heads, but 2 will still hit their mark.

What can be achieved besides mutually assured destruction, is BANKRUPTING the US TREASURY.
-- Retired Army General Wesley K. Clark, former Supreme Allied Commander Europe. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

#99699 May 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
DAAAAYYYYUUUMMM!
I make a good point and you eat glue and throw doo doo?

So that's why you pretend to be a teenager!

No PASS! Do not pass go, take your Dunce Hat and stand in the corner!

#99700 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
... and I "agree" ...
BRED in them!
This Country consists of it's Patriotic citizens that are law abiding TAXPAYERS ...
WE GIVE "abundantly"
BECAUSE WE WANT to!
NOT because WE HAVE to!
They have "TAKEN ADVANTAGE" OF IT FOR SO LONG, THEY DO not "know how" TO DO SO OTHERWISE.
It's TIME to STOP!
I, others on these forums, and LOTS of taxpayers ARE "sick & tired" of keeping their sorry azzes UP!
I'm ALL for helping my fellowman ... BUT they have taken it to a whole different level ...
THEY EXPECT IT!
"stupidity" ...
BRED in them!

Genius...I might use that on once or twice.

she just posts what pops into her head, who has time for cohesion?

#99701 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
... and I "agree" ...
BRED in them!
WE GIVE "abundantly"
BECAUSE WE WANT to!
NOT because WE HAVE to!
It's TIME to STOP!
THEY EXPECT IT!
LOL...I rest my case

#99703 May 15, 2013
Where is Unclefag with his "registered account"?
Still trying to deploy diversionary socks?
How's that working "Dunce"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min nic 1,114,774
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min LRS 178,579
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 56 min LIbEralS 32,766
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr mjjcpa 593
Obama: 'Revving' economy calls for higher wages 2 hr Sloan 86
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 4 hr cancer suxs 212
Money talks: Obamacare initiative makes headway... 6 hr Le Jimbo 59

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE