'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99520 May 14, 2013
Why babies in every country on Earth say 'mama' Like it or not, cross-cultural use of the word "mama" doesn't spring from some innate appreciation of moms

http://theweek.com/article/index/243809/why-b...

:)

yet gay marriage is trying to destroy "instinct" ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#99521 May 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you idiot ... American (small a),(American bimbo), so you're not American? You have nerve to criticize American PATRIOTS...Obama could use EXECUTIVE ORDER (like he did for F&F)...who denied help for our guys in Benghazi? Not Republicans that's for sure!
Shut your dumb face, you empty headed jerk!
What was Reagan hiding about arms to Iraq that allowed this to happen??????????
We Americans need the truth. We need more Congressional hearings !!!!!!!!!!
.Why did Reagan not stop this !!!!!!!!!!

The Beirut Barracks Bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) occurred during the Lebanese Civil War, when two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces—members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon—killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad, later known as Hezbollah, claimed responsibility for the bombing.
You frricken Repubs are the MOST hypocritical bitches on earth.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99522 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And when willbthis big thing happen?? You all have a time line? LMAO
Its always some sort of future doom and gloom with you tools. And surprise surprise..... None of it ever happens.
Amazing stupidity.
And no wonder you and Sybil Glascow are the same toes of idiots...... You both eat up the republican shit they shovel down your gullets lol
ALL you gotta do is lQQk around
and you will see "your" progress ...

factories closed ...
litter on the streets ...
houses abandoned ...
BABIES BEING MURDERED!

get the 'picture' YET?

“christen denier”

Since: Apr 13

...but love commits

#99523 May 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Government obtains wide AP phone records in probe
Mon May 13, 2013 2:10 PM
The federal government seized records for more than 20 telephone lines assigned to Associated Press and its journalists in April and May of 2012. In a letter of protest sent to Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday, AP President and Chief Executive Officer Gary Pruitt said the government sought and obtained information far beyond anything that could be justified by any specific investigation. He demanded the return of the phone records and destruction of all copies.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/free/2...
Phone Records of Journalists Seized by U.S.
By CHARLIE SAVAGE and LESLIE KAUFMAN
Published: May 13, 2013
WASHINGTON — Federal investigators secretly seized two months of phone records for reporters and editors of The Associated Press in what the news organization said Monday was a “serious interference with A.P.’s constitutional rights to gather and report the news.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/14/us/phone-re... ;
Benghazi depositions to examine Clinton's role
http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-depositions-ex...
Obama denounces Benghazi cover-up charges as ‘political circus’
"There’s no 'there' there,” Obama insisted ...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-deno...
Close Google and tell us what it all means
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#99524 May 14, 2013
Obama and Hillary knew as soon attack on our guys in Benghazi happened, why BLAME on YouTube video? Why denied help to our guys in Benghazi? Why put innocent man in jail for that video that has nothing to do with Benghazi? Why let Susan Rice 3 weeks later on 5 Sunday talk shows blaming on YouTube video? Why paying $70,000.00 for a Pakistani add apologizing for that video, that had nothing to do with that video? WHY IS THOSE MUSLIM TERRORISTS THAT KILLED OUR GUYS, STILL FREE? on and on and on..........
Talking about cover-up !!!!!!!

Deny as much as you want, but it is what it is...

COVER UP...to bad, that this is going on in the
"MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN U.S. HISTORY"... Barack Obama ...for you morons defending Obama, you're all dumb or deaf!!!!!!!!!!

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#99525 May 14, 2013
Whitehouse in deep dodo wrote:
The feces is hitting the fan now!
Let's see how they spin this.
Using the IRS to single out conservative groups to identify donors and dig into their private info.
Using the justice dept to subpoena phone records at the Associated Press to identify sources to intimidate them.
lol, talk about spin

Since: Dec 11

#99526 May 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
saying it doesn't make it true, Gayto, not one shred of evidence of a cover-up was given in those testimonies...if it was...ENLIGHTEN US, GIVE US EVIDENCE OF A COVER-UP.
PROVE a cover-up, Professor.
It's ok, you have my permission to bury your head up Obama @$$ for the rest of his term now. When all this is proven true...you can so you told us he was a MUSLIM.
B. Hussein Obama it just sounds so Christian, and when coupled with all his recent actions/and positions how could anyone argue otherwise...right?

like your actually 14 not 14^2 or 14^2 + 10 + 10...right?
plus or minus 2 years.

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#99527 May 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Iv'e learned to trust my gut when I watch them in action.
I actually expected him to fall down on his knees and start shining Obama's shoes.
Before the thing with Obama, Christi was my man.I thought he would be strong and not take crap from the other side. I was hoping he may run for president.
After I saw him falling all over him self over Obama I started having doubts.
It was if Christi was thinking, "Hey everybody, look at me , I'm walking with Jesus Christ"
Now I'm afraid too he would be influenced by Obama to make a good GOP president.[Maybe for the liberals, instead of Hillary]?
The fact that you are bitching for him makes for the red flag you see.
your son must be very proud of you, Jay..maybe pretends he's adopted, or homeless
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#99528 May 14, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What was Reagan hiding about arms to Iraq that allowed this to happen??????????
We Americans need the truth. We need more Congressional hearings !!!!!!!!!!
.Why did Reagan not stop this !!!!!!!!!!
The Beirut Barracks Bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) occurred during the Lebanese Civil War, when two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces—members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon—killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad, later known as Hezbollah, claimed responsibility for the bombing.
You frricken Repubs are the MOST hypocritical bitches on earth.
When you can't explain your president OBAMA, he is the president, Reagan is dead...get that, yet? You always defer to previous presidents...
OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT ... did you just wok up from a LIBERAL COMA?
Uncle Tab

United States

#99529 May 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
DOJ Investigation of AP Part of Larger Pattern to Intimidate Sources and Reporters
While this incident has brought the Justice Department's crackdown on leakers to a new extreme, it’s important to remember, this storm has been brewing for a while now. In five years, the Obama administration has prosecuted more leakers under the Espionage Act than all other administrations combined, and virtually all these prosecutions have engulfed journalists one way or another.
And it may be about to get worse.
https://pressfreedomfoundation.org/blog/2013/...
I don't guess you dwIdioTs remember WND World Net Daily :) saying they AND "english.pravda.ru" published Sheriff Joe's press conference and INVESTIGATION
BECAUSE "reporters" were THREATENED in America ...
do you?
NO ONE WOULD except WND! in America that is!
AND
"independent" websites :)
that the libTARDS were AFRAID to 'click'...
These are very serious accusations..... How long before it all is out in the open?? Even after reading Calvin's post which says completely opposite of what you Nutball republicans and your koolaid dispensing websites say.... So this is so important it should blow up in what? One week, maybe two weeks?? Not 6 years from now.

But I'll let you put a time on it so we can laugh at you again for being stupid.

So how long crackhead? Before these big stories break open? 2 weeks?? Don't be a coward Ari and run, just type a time limit or stfu!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99530 May 14, 2013
New Docs Reveal Horrific Details of Botched 35-Week Abortion, Gross Negligence in NM Disciplinary Case
==========

A 7.5 pound baby?
It took 24 minutes from the time 911 was called for ML to arrive at the emergency room.
Once there, ML was rushed into surgery where her dead baby was removed and her uterus repaired. A unknown hospital physician noted on her chart that the baby weighed 7.5 pounds. Sella vigorously disputed that assessment. She opined that the baby was never weighed and that ultrasound measurements placed the baby’s weight at 5 pounds, 13 ounces. We may never know the truth.
“There is little difference if the baby weighed 7.5 pounds or just under 6 pounds. This was a baby that was the size of many full term babies. The entire revolting discussion on the record attempting to justify this is completely barbaric,” said Newman.

http://www.operationrescue.org/category/speci...

sit on this one and spin pUnk!

How long does a woman's pregnancy last?

How long does a pregnancy last?~ Almost a dad
blog.almostadad.com/2009/05/how-long-does-pre... ;
The length of a typical pregnancy is approximately:- 38 weeks from time of conception.- 40 weeks from last menstrual period (or LMP as some call it). Why are ...

THERE ARE MANY MIRACLE BABIES born at 5 months ...
20 - 25 WEEKS ...

MURDER! of innocents!

and you libTARDED dwidiots SUPPORT THIS!
That is ALL WE NEED TO KNOW TO KNOW YOU ARE HEARTLESS & Godless MORONS!

barbarians!

barbarian [b&#593;&#720;&#71 2;b&#603;&#601;r&# 618;&#601;n]
n
1.(Social Science / Anthropology & Ethnology) a member of a primitive or uncivilized people
2. a coarse, insensitive, or uncultured person
3. a vicious person
adj
1. of an uncivilized culture
2. insensitive, uncultured, or brutal

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/barbarian

YET you call the Republicans dumb!

ha hah haa hah HAH!

B~R~A~I~N~L~E~S~S

is what you are! FACT!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99531 May 14, 2013
SOME of "you" EAT THIS CRAP UP!
WHAT does her having breasts MATTER to ANYONE but her??????

Angelina Jolie Removed Her Breasts to Save Her Life. Some Fans Wish She Hadn't <<---<<<
By Amanda Hess | Posted Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at 10:01 AM
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/05/...

and the kardashians ....

NEED I SAY MORE!

[vomit]!!!!!!!!!

yet you BELIEVE in "slate" and NOT wnd??????????

Double dose of ignorance!

HOW COULD one PERSON IN AMERICA ...
be so DUMB?

Much less a whole population??????????

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#99532 May 14, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you just keep getting stupider and stupider, you really need to get a new keyboard or a new life, who is going to respond to your stupid questions, oblamer admitted he is a mooslum but you low intellect types say he isn't, what a group of low life sodotards,
the most corrupt administration in the history of the U.S. presidency and you sodotards are blaming repubs, LOLOLOL, that is the biggest MSLSD baaaaaaaa in media history,
hey uncle faggy, answer this,
1. why are you so ignorant (public education or genetic inbreeding?)
2. why are you such a sodotard (cable television influence or the DNC agenda?)
3. how do you spell baaaaaaaaaaa
LOLOLOL
genetic inbreeding?
I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods
Uncle Tab

United States

#99533 May 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
saying it doesn't make it true, Gayto, not one shred of evidence of a cover-up was given in those testimonies...if it was...ENLIGHTEN US, GIVE US EVIDENCE OF A COVER-UP.
PROVE a cover-up, Professor.
Calvin.... This idiot doesn't even know bin Laden is dead.

Guess they exchange ohoto's on Instagram!

LMAO!!

Great post on the Benghazi investigation. Shoots holes in their lies they spread here.

They are so afraid if Hillary they will do anything to keep her from the Whitehouse. The same thing they tried with Obama..... How'd that work out for them?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99534 May 14, 2013
Gots to GO!
The 'outside' IS
calling my name ...

AL ... AL ... oh AL ... yoo hoo ...

;~)

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#99535 May 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
...DESPERATE OBAMA blames all his troubles on Rush Limbaugh, so desperate ...complaining who ever is going to listen, even Justine Timberlake and his wife...
WAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAWAAAAAAWAAAAAA AWAAA
I thought Obama had balls????? Know for sure he has no "back bone" that's why he bowes to others!
do you wish his family were dead?

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#99536 May 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Obama and Hillary knew as soon attack on our guys in Benghazi happened, why BLAME on YouTube video? Why denied help to our guys in Benghazi? Why put innocent man in jail for that video that has nothing to do with Benghazi? Why let Susan Rice 3 weeks later on 5 Sunday talk shows blaming on YouTube video? Why paying $70,000.00 for a Pakistani add apologizing for that video, that had nothing to do with that video? WHY IS THOSE MUSLIM TERRORISTS THAT KILLED OUR GUYS, STILL FREE? on and on and on..........
Talking about cover-up !!!!!!!
Deny as much as you want, but it is what it is...
COVER UP...to bad, that this is going on in the
"MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN U.S. HISTORY"... Barack Obama ...for you morons defending Obama, you're all dumb or deaf!!!!!!!!!!
what cover-up?
Uncle Tab

United States

#99537 May 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL you gotta do is lQQk around
and you will see "your" progress ...
factories closed ...
litter on the streets ...
houses abandoned ...
BABIES BEING MURDERED!
get the 'picture' YET?
Guess you should stay away from World Nut Daily crackhead, we aren't losing 750k jobs a month anymore, home sales and car sales are at record numbers since 2008.

You're not out on the streets, you're here so no trash in the streets.

And the baby killer will get the death penalty.

btw..... Why haven't you answered the why republicans have never overturned abortion question yet??

Because you're stupid!! Plain stupid!

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#99538 May 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok, you have my permission to bury your head up Obama @$$ for the rest of his term now. When all this is proven true...you can so you told us he was a MUSLIM.
B. Hussein Obama it just sounds so Christian, and when coupled with all his recent actions/and positions how could anyone argue otherwise...right?
like your actually 14 not 14^2 or 14^2 + 10 + 10...right?
plus or minus 2 years.
yep, i'm 196, or 216
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99539 May 14, 2013
WASHINGTON, DC, May 13, 2013—In the wake of new Benghazi information, there is one question liberals deliberately refuse to ask.

Why were four innocents Americans left to die?

For Obama (and many of his supporters) to admit he is wrong about anything, much less something as serious as life and death, would be a shock to his system. He has to be right at all costs.

Letting Americans die beats admitting Bush is right.

Letting Americans die beats admitting Bush is right.
That is why this entire Benghazi mess was covered up. Barack Obama will not allow anything to get in the way of his narrative that “al-Qaeda is on the run.”
What could get in the way? Only the evidence and the truth.
He has no choice but to double and triple down on losing hands and declare them winners as he deals from marked decks. Now his whole house of cards is collapsing.
The Obama approach to terrorism gets Americans murdered.
That is why, despite Madame Secretary Hillary doth protesting way too much, it makes all the difference in the world.
If the goal is to prevent these attacks in the future, then the man who ran on “change” must completely change his beliefs. Through clenched teeth, he will have to confront what many others already know.
Radical Islam is the problem, the Global War on Terror is the solution, and

George W. Bush was and is still right. <<---<<<

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

ta ta ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,472
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) 7 min Sierra 16
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Guru 181,755
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general 53 min Swedenforever 113
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr Foster 1,082
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 2 hr homeless person 338
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 5 hr xxxrayted 203
More from around the web