'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
syl

Ashland, KY

#94059 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax breaks for the wealthy were going to provide those jobs.
Again... Another HUGE republican failure.
Anything else??
Didn't think so..... Dumb uneducated koolaid drinking republican..
And please learn the use of 'is' please.'Are' should have been used not is.
Dumb republican!
What koolaid have you been drinking today?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94060 Apr 13, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism is also against topix TOS but what does any of this matter to a wet nosed little shut in who lives on the internet?
Please let me clarify a couple of things. You know absolutely NOTHING about me. I do not have a wet nose, I am not a "shut" (LOL) and I most certainly do not "live on the internet". I have a life sweetheart and a very good one at that.

Now before calling me names when you know nothing about me other than I am obviously a Republican, get your facts straight.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#94061 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/ge-filed-57...
Idiot!!
Plus GE had 108 BILLION it kept overseas as to not pay taxes.
So yes, you are dumb, uneducated, and you drink the 'we are over taxed' koolaid by the GALLON!!
Educate yourself!!!!!!! And quit making a complete fool of yourself by being so ignorant of the truth.
Overtaxed, always raising taxes... Blah blah blah
Just stupid republicans!!
You are in favor of GE's little tax tricks, aren't you? You, Obummer and the dems? GE has not paid any corporate taxes in 3 or 4 years now and HOW MUCH in tax payer dollars has GE received from Obama in those 3 or 4 years? Who has been the most constant figure visiting Obama at the White House, even more visits than the vp, Crazy Joe? You got it...Immelt. Who invited Immelt to sit in the box with her when Obama was making a National speech about jobs being priority one? You got it...Moo'chelle. Did you know that GE has cut their American workforce in recent years even after making record profits and not paying corporate taxes and receiving money from Obama? Did you know that they have not cut their overseas workforce in years? Did you know that GE will be the SOLE distributor of the engine for the Railway brain fart Obama is planning? Are you aware that Nancy Pelosi makes a million dollars plus a year overseas and keeps that money overseas? Are you aware that Pelosi accused Romney of stealing Americans money by keeping offshore bank accounts all the while it is her offshore bank accounts that have been piling up millions of dollars for years?

Educate yourself uncle flab. Obama and Immelt (GE) are thick as thieves and have been for years. Pelosi is a thief and a liar and has been for years. You support those crooks and then your uneducated ass speaks bad about GE because you weren't told by Rachael Madcow what to repeat about the subject.

Put the crack rock down flabby and crack open a book every now and then.
Robert

Ashland, KY

#94062 Apr 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
Taking our guns won't stop the madness. The government can't stop it, because they can't take the criminal's guns. We have to be in charge of our own security.
911 and a burglar alarm is not going to save you. Praying you will get passed over is not an option.
Nobody can stop people like this 17 year old"animal" named De'Marquis Elkins, who shot and killed am innocent 13 month old baby in a stroller and injured the mother. During a robbery he shot the baby in the face making good on his threat.
He was a member of the NRA. He did not use an assault rifle.
He did not get his pistol at a gun show, His favorite music is rap.
He did not attend Christian school, nor was he home schooled.
He did attend multicultural public education, and was not instructed in the Ten Commandments.
His mother was on welfare, got food stamps, and lived in public housing.
His daddy was not around, and his two brothers have a diff daddy.
He already has a record for violent crimes.He is a gang member.
His mother voted for Obama.
He never earned his hunter safety card, nor did he shoot CMP, JUNIOR NPA or 4 H AIR Rifle competitions.
He was never instructed in gun safety from his father or grandfather.
His public education and family taught him that the white man owes him something. He went to collect it.
He has no plans on getting married, but does have a "baby mamma" and no, he is not supporting her baby.
He smokes weed.
he does respect Kayne West.
While he has no job nor was he looking for one, he is well fed, and does not need a job. He has no skills outside of crime.
He speaks Ebonics, and is not capable of doing a professorial interviews, even though he spent 11 years in public education.
He is one of millions. When Obama breaks the economy, they are coming for you.
People you better stay armed, Well Armed!
Is exactly how this country is being flushed down the toilet bowl. Obama has everybody he can forced on food stamps,
while eliminating jobs. Going out of his way to make sure children are uneducated as possible and inciting violence and anger toward white people. Obama wants race wars to happen.
SpeakUp

Glasgow, KY

#94063 Apr 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"As Stephen Colbert has made a mockery of super PACs on his show,'
no, Colbert exposed the mockery that SuperPacs already were...Steven! Steven!Steven!
Stephen Colbert is a D-list Hollywood mockery himself. A cable tv has-been. Why are you still obsessing about him? Do you normally go to a wannabe comedian for your political facts? Where do the democrats find you morons? Do they grow you in a dish in a lab somewhere or do they have a bumper crop of you idiots growing out West somewhere and the illegals pick you when you are ripe? Dear Lord...educate yourself, PLEASE!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94065 Apr 13, 2013
Jodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Honey is really getting to you and uncle isn't she? Or are you one and same comic. I know it's driving you crazy as a bat, and I bet you'r pulling your wig off and throwing it against computer aren't you? lollollololo! Still feeling superior much?
Thank you Jodi! I'm not much on name calling. I also have no problem with someone disagreeing with me. We all have our opinions. They can't enjoy discussing issues. They must bully, belittle, and degrade in order to communicate. So sad!
hello

United States

#94066 Apr 13, 2013
Quit trying to put your dirt on somebody else.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#94067 Apr 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in favor of GE's little tax tricks, aren't you? You, Obummer and the dems? GE has not paid any corporate taxes in 3 or 4 years now and HOW MUCH in tax payer dollars has GE received from Obama in those 3 or 4 years? Who has been the most constant figure visiting Obama at the White House, even more visits than the vp, Crazy Joe? You got it...Immelt. Who invited Immelt to sit in the box with her when Obama was making a National speech about jobs being priority one? You got it...Moo'chelle. Did you know that GE has cut their American workforce in recent years even after making record profits and not paying corporate taxes and receiving money from Obama? Did you know that they have not cut their overseas workforce in years? Did you know that GE will be the SOLE distributor of the engine for the Railway brain fart Obama is planning? Are you aware that Nancy Pelosi makes a million dollars plus a year overseas and keeps that money overseas? Are you aware that Pelosi accused Romney of stealing Americans money by keeping offshore bank accounts all the while it is her offshore bank accounts that have been piling up millions of dollars for years?
Educate yourself uncle flab. Obama and Immelt (GE) are thick as thieves and have been for years. Pelosi is a thief and a liar and has been for years. You support those crooks and then your uneducated ass speaks bad about GE because you weren't told by Rachael Madcow what to repeat about the subject.
Put the crack rock down flabby and crack open a book every now and then.
It's a new day at Appliance Park. GE began rolling out its new line Friday. The GEOSpring Hybrid Water Heater is the product of hundreds of new jobs the company hired as it continues its promise to invest $800-million into our community.
http://www.wave3.com/story/16908897/ge-opens-...
Mar 20, 2012, 10:25am EDT UPDATED: Apr 2, 2012, 3:26pm EDT
GE opens new refrigerator facility at Appliance Park. The company has invested $1 billion to create more than 1,300 new jobs in the United States by 2014.
http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/news/20...
Educate yourself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#94068 Apr 13, 2013
More education for you, Had Obama NOT been in talks with Immelt NONE of these new American jobs would have ever happened you ignorant POS. Billions spent on NEW American factories is why GE paid no taxes. Educate yourself.
With about a month to go before the scheduled opening of the locomotive factory, GE Transportation, a division of General Electric, is still trying to fill its first 300 jobs.

The locomotive factory is under construction just west of Texas Motor Speedway. When complete, it will churn out GE's Evolution diesel-electric locomotives that a company official described as "the most fuel efficient and environmentally friendly heavy haul locomotive in the world."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/12/26/45090...

Since: Apr 13

Ashburn, VA

#94069 Apr 13, 2013
WHICH ONE BE THESE FOX NEWZ
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94070 Apr 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
More education for you, Had Obama NOT been in talks with Immelt NONE of these new American jobs would have ever happened you ignorant POS. Billions spent on NEW American factories is why GE paid no taxes. Educate yourself.
With about a month to go before the scheduled opening of the locomotive factory, GE Transportation, a division of General Electric, is still trying to fill its first 300 jobs.
The locomotive factory is under construction just west of Texas Motor Speedway. When complete, it will churn out GE's Evolution diesel-electric locomotives that a company official described as "the most fuel efficient and environmentally friendly heavy haul locomotive in the world."
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/12/26/45090...
the 0's jobs czar sent JOBS overseas

jobs czar sent JOBS overseas
About 1,820,000 results

https://www.google.com/search...

r 'u' saying ALL these peeps/sites ARE LYING ...? MILLIONS!

:)

How do they ever stay in business ...
*snIcker*
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

#94071 Apr 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, keep your head up your ass. It's good and dark there.
What do you expect from me. I am a homosexual and that is where I like to be. I only criticze others on here because of my low self esteem but I do like the challenge. Being gay has benefits. There are more like me out there that I can relate to. I admit I am a homosexual and gay talk only excites me. I am a p h a g g and there is nothing I can do to change.
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

#94072 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Executive listed the 2012 top 10 states for business based on taxation and regulations, workforce quality and the living environment. The states, from No. 1 to No. 10, were: Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Utah and Arizona. North Carolina is the only one with a Democratic governor.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765588268/...
So what. It is time that we p h a g g s stand together and fight against moral value. We are not only deviant predators but we love telling others about it. I told all of you on here a couple of weeks back that I was coming out. It was a very liberating experience. Having been raised by a lesbian prostitute I kept all those feelings deep in side. Now they are released.
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

#94073 Apr 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>It's a new day at Appliance Park. GE began rolling out its new line Friday. The GEOSpring Hybrid Water Heater is the product of hundreds of new jobs the company hired as it continues its promise to invest $800-million into our community.
GE opens new refrigerator facility at Appliance Park. The company has invested $1 billion to create more than 1,300 new jobs in the United States by 2014.
Educate yourself.
The best part of all of this is the gay benefits. Now I can help my partner with medical expenses. My partner is 15 years older than me but still my partner. For 30 years hidden. Now I am a proud p h a g g.

Since: Dec 11

#94074 Apr 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, I listen to jones and beck for laughs, not news, I don't waste my time on wnd, save it for your essay students
The jist of it:
Red lettered text in "Old Testament" are God's words.

Libtard!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94075 Apr 13, 2013
Fiscal Cliff Deal Proves Our Government Is Run By A Bunch Of Mo-Mos

http://middleclasshell.com/fiscal-cliff-deal-...

7 Year Old Student Arrested Over Lunch Money Criminal Wall Street Bankers Still Free

http://middleclasshell.com/7-year-old-student...

Thanks RH for the site!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94076 Apr 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The jist of it:
Red lettered text in "Old Testament" are God's words.
Libtard!
They HAVE no clue Ari!
and ...
it SHOWS they do NOT want any!

They "love" being led around by the NOSE!

#94077 Apr 13, 2013
Should we drive a stake through your heart...or an education into your brain!
Did you ever attend church?

It will not kill you, it may shed light on the dark side.
Those that doeth evil detest the light, they fear their evil will be exposed.

Be a man and face the light!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#94078 Apr 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>It's a new day at Appliance Park. GE began rolling out its new line Friday. The GEOSpring Hybrid Water Heater is the product of hundreds of new jobs the company hired as it continues its promise to invest $800-million into our community.
Educate yourself.
Okay today's lesson for the morons. lol Tell us how long ago that water heater line was put in at GE in Louisville. How many people were hired in for those jobs? Why is it only now up and running? How many months ago did Beshear brag about all the new jobs that water heater line produced? What have those 8 bucks an hour new employees been doing for all these months? Sitting in a breakroom doing nothing all day? Why were so many employees hired for jobs that clearly would not be ready for them for months and months and months? GE needed people numbers to ratify the union contract that would screw the longtime loyal employees. Hiring those people in during Obama's re-election campaign was a win for Obama even though there was nothing for the new hires to do. It made Obama and the local democrats look good. It also gave GE the results and numbers they needed by bribing these new hires (sitting all day) with $5 thousand dollars. A win for GE. Those new hires make so little they are still dependent upon government benefits. I guess that's what Pelosi meant when she said food stamps are good for our economy. The more the merrier. Is that why 20 million more people are on food stamps on Obama's watch? Good for the economy? Is that why our government puts up billboards in Mexico encouraging Mexicans to get on the welfare rolls when they get here? Good for the economy?

Do you know where those water heaters come from? China. Yep, you know, the place Obama accused the republicans of sending American jobs to? Yep, that China. You think that Obama and Immelts backdoor meetings giving GE the monopoly on the engines for the rail trains a win situation? Maybe for GE and Obama but not so much for the citizens. Obama spends more, GE gets more tax money, Ge still doesn't pay taxes. Whose money pays for the trillions that deal will cost? GE's money? Nope. Obama's money? Nope. Tax dollars? Yep. Let's hope this isn't another of Obama's sure things like Solyundra and Fiskers. We can't afford anymore of those successes that Obama backed with tax payer dollars right up until they filed bankruptcy and screwed Americans for billions. Win situations again? lol Moron.

What about Obama's job stimulus brain fart that created MORE DEBT than it created jobs? Win situation? What about Obama's shovel-ready jobs failure that even Obama admitted weren't so shovel-ready after all? Win situation? What about the Black communities 13-17% unemployment rate all through Obama's nearly 5 year presidency? Winning again? Obama and the dems put out an ad during the re-election campaign assuring the Black community they didn't have to worry...he STILL had their backs. Wow what a winner, huh? Maybe he meant he had their backs and would add 20 million more on government food stamp rations. Throw 'em a bone and win baby win, right?

You can spin until the cows come home but even you aren't as stupid as you pretend to be. The rest of us don't sit back and wait for Rachael Madcow to tell us what to repeat. We are informed. That's not such a win situation for you, is it?

#94079 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They HAVE no clue Ari!
and ...
it SHOWS they do NOT want any!
They "love" being led around by the NOSE!
I think C.S. and TOFY are off the reservation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,156,597
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Guru 182,265
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 19 min dont drink the ko... 33,491
Part One: Blacks Unchain Yourselves From Planta... 46 min Swedenforever 34
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 1 hr redsfanstl 312
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 7 hr Guess Who 8
Sharyl Attkisson: Docs indicate ATF was using F... 9 hr Zzznorch 2
More from around the web