'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,732)

Showing posts 74,621 - 74,640 of144,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ron Paul 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

You repukes wrote:
why even Republicans are turning Democrat.(The real reason they didn't want to confirm HAGEL, a war hero like McCain)
Sore losers holding Americans hostage playing their parties (GOP/Teabaggers) politcal games. Keep it up. We will not forget in 2014/2016.
BYE, BYE little repuke clowns. Keep them laughing today.
Uncle Tab, countrygirl, injudgemnt and others, keep up the great comments. You can almost see them squirm when you hit a nerve. Especially the goat girl.
DEMS RULE! GOB BLESS AMERICA!
The Repukes are the Zionist Establishment agenda!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

You repukes wrote:
should find something worthwhile to do 24/7 besides troll a KENTUCKY thread blasting fellow Americans and the President they chose. Posting other comments from the Politics country wide threads on this site only proves more everyday you are a bunch of paid shills here to spew trash and cry foul because none of your clown candidates could beat Obama. Get a real life outside topix you bunch of ignorant out of towner repukes and randpaul Ky teabaggers. You are disgusting and only prove on an hourly basis why even Republicans are turning Democrat.(The real reason they didn't want to confirm a war hero like McCain) Can you say transparent as hell? You jerkoffs are the slime of the country. If you don't like it take a hike, we won't miss you! Half of you posting are the same shill in and out of your avatars. Then there is the lunatic goat girl rambling about nothing while making her goat/sheep noises. She isn't smart enough to join your shill club. She is the epitomy of teabagging losers.
Go suck a big one, cry babies. How many of you are the same shills here. The FEB 13 avatar shill club? haha Low down deceivers = you repukes. Have a fun day playing with each other while the rest of us enjoy life. Not all Kentuckians are ignorant hillbillies, just some of them babbling their latest nightmare and denials. Sore losers worrying about the DITCH MITCH campaign and all teabaggers dividing the repuke party. hahah
Much entertainment though. Carry on. We are on to most of you and your teabagging games.
Phreakky
“Version2.0”
Since: Feb 13
Cut Shoot, TX
1CountryBumpkin
“Not your avg country boy!”
RockHollow, KY.
dweebydilbert
“We ain't GOT no problems”
Danville, IL
They call me Savage
Saskatchewan, CA
Send a Message
to They call me Savage
mattjackkk
Bhopal, India
Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX
LQQKb4ULeap
“You may be closer than u think”
Living on the edge!
HecklerJerk
Location hidden
Anyone else notice how they came in in droves. The Feb 13 randpaul/repuke shills. hahaha Very entertaining bunch of losers. Hopping 24/7 from site to site with their fauxbox propaganda and their Denial,denial, denial!
Just too funny. Thanks for continue to aid the election of more Democrats. The PEOPLE's choice.
DEMS
2014/2016
Get use to it clowns.
Have "you" been stalking .... AGAIN ...???
Speaking of clowns, I believe Gacy did that too ...!!!
Bozo ... ;0)
Ron Paul 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

You repukes wrote:
should find something worthwhile to do 24/7 besides troll a KENTUCKY thread blasting fellow Americans and the President they chose. Posting other comments from the Politics country wide threads on this site only proves more everyday you are a bunch of paid shills here to spew trash and cry foul because none of your clown candidates could beat Obama. Get a real life outside topix you bunch of ignorant out of towner repukes and randpaul Ky teabaggers. You are disgusting and only prove on an hourly basis why even Republicans are turning Democrat.(The real reason they didn't want to confirm a war hero like McCain) Can you say transparent as hell? You jerkoffs are the slime of the country. If you don't like it take a hike, we won't miss you! Half of you posting are the same shill in and out of your avatars. Then there is the lunatic goat girl rambling about nothing while making her goat/sheep noises. She isn't smart enough to join your shill club. She is the epitomy of teabagging losers.
Go suck a big one, cry babies. How many of you are the same shills here. The FEB 13 avatar shill club? haha Low down deceivers = you repukes. Have a fun day playing with each other while the rest of us enjoy life. Not all Kentuckians are ignorant hillbillies, just some of them babbling their latest nightmare and denials. Sore losers worrying about the DITCH MITCH campaign and all teabaggers dividing the repuke party. hahah
Much entertainment though. Carry on. We are on to most of you and your teabagging games.
Phreakky
“Version2.0”
Cut Shoot, TX
1CountryBumpkin
“Not your avg country boy!”
RockHollow, KY.
dweebydilbert
“We ain't GOT no problems”
Danville, IL
They call me Savage
Saskatchewan, CA
Send a Message
to They call me Savage
mattjackkk
Bhopal, India
Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX
LQQKb4ULeap
“You may be closer than u think”
Living on the edge!
HecklerJerk
Location hidden
Anyone else notice how they came in in droves. The Feb 13 randpaul/repuke shills. hahaha Very entertaining bunch of losers. Hopping 24/7 from site to site with their fauxbox propaganda and their Denial,denial, denial!
Just too funny. Thanks for continue to aid the election of more Democrats. The PEOPLE's choice.
DEMS
2014/2016
Get use to it clowns.
Corruption!
Ron Paul 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Bozo ... ;0)
Another Rand Paul supporter!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Rand Paul supporter!
Perturbed at him @ present ...
He helped confirm Hagel ...

BUT didn't follow THAT real closely ...
He may have done the RIGHT thing ...

;0)
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Bozo ... ;0)
No, I have honestly given you my two names I use on this hate site and they are REPUKES, because you make me want to puke, and TheyRLemmings, because you are. That stalking shit I leave to you and your socks. How many of them are you AL? Thought you were LEAVNG. hahaha Keep up the good work showing people why not to be a repuke/teabagger. It helps elect more DEMS.

People have lives outside of topix, unlike you and your paid shills. You ought to try it. Meanwhile, leave us some more laughs like the good little fauxbox lemming you are. I will check back for a laugh latter. You repukes ARE good at that.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have honestly given you my two names I use on this hate site and they are REPUKES, because you make me want to puke, and TheyRLemmings, because you are. That stalking shit I leave to you and your socks. How many of them are you AL? Thought you were LEAVNG. hahaha Keep up the good work showing people why not to be a repuke/teabagger. It helps elect more DEMS.
People have lives outside of topix, unlike you and your paid shills. You ought to try it. Meanwhile, leave us some more laughs like the good little fauxbox lemming you are. I will check back for a laugh latter. You repukes ARE good at that.
DITCH MITCH
Que Sera, sera ...
Actions CAUSES RE-actions!... ;0)

When WILL you EVER learn ...

Chain Reaction
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Do You Know Where You're Going To?

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Third Rock from The Sun

Cause & EFFECT...
chain reactions ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama Pardons 17[I can remember when THIS meant something!]
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-par...

Indefensible

President Obama is an appalling commander in chief. In the last couple of months alone, he’s selected and muscled through the Senate the least qualified nominee for secretary of defense in a half century;
forced out of his position early a superb combatant commander, General James Mattis, because Mattis took seriously the Iranian threat; and blithely ordered women into combat arms units, with no pretense of serious consideration of the effect of this on the capability, discipline, and morale of our warfighters.

Before that, while growing every other part of the federal government, he cut defense. So we shouldn’t be surprised that he’s not doing anything serious about the further devastating cuts sequestration will impose on the military.

And the Republicans? To their credit, they opposed Chuck Hagel, and did so forcefully.

- See more at:http://www.weeklystandard.c om/articles/indefensible_70496 1.html#
S133py Loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

You republicants need to take some responsibility for your $&@$innnnn actions!! Romney lovin b!tches!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

S133py Loco wrote:
You republicants need to take some responsibility for your $&@$innnnn actions!! Romney lovin b!tches!!!
Romney's history ...
...err
didn't you GET the memo ...???

;0)
S133py Loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Romneys history.... Hmmm

Daddy was a governor. He picked on kids in scho and was a bully according to his classmates...

Or did u means "he's history" as in he LOST the fuggin election because he SUCKED!?!???

Explain your D@mn self!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

This SHOULD pretty GOOD!
==========

Shakalaka wrote:[typical libTARD mindset]

If this, what you cite as being a "free man", means you need a weapon in order to be "free", then YOU are a threat to humanity. Unworthy of living among the "civilized."

People who feel they need a gun in order to exercise their freedom are the psychotic ones because if you were of the mind, that everyone has a right to co-exist, even if they disagree with you, and you were "evolved" enough to understand that principle, you too would find, that wmd's are the problem in civilized societies.

Trouble comes when one man tries to superimpose his individual beliefs on another. Why can't you people even entertain the notion of peace?

I know, that if you would stop trying to "control" the world and just let everyone be...peace would come naturally.

Who was it that introduced Guns and the concept of money to the world? Clearly by now all can see, that this introduction is the major cause of violence on our planet. Clearly it does no good.
The whole concept of weapons comes from the mind of a control freak. So many unnecessary deaths are to be blamed on the shear ignorance of mankind. Until you can create life, you have no right to take ones. I pray for enlightenment of this monster known as human beings.

``````````

AL said:
"civilized."

ARE "criminals" civilized ...???
They live HERE too ...
[well some are DEAD now]

Charles Manson
John Wayne Gacy
Ted Bundy
Green River killer
the ONES ... "YET" to DO wrong!

etc

Prisons ARE full of THEM ...so THEY say ...
IF NOT ...
Another BIG 'conspiracy'...

;0)

Ever once in a while
THERE is a "prison" break ...

WHAT do you THINK that person will be coming by your house FOR ...???

Candy ...
TEA ...
A sit down about our pResident who HAS failed US!...
S133py Loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Whaaaaaaaaaat???
S133py Loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Stop with the long posts and argue with me!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

S133py Loco wrote:
Stop with the long posts and argue with me!!!
There's NO arguing with you ...
I just tell it like it IS ...
And you have NOTHING left to say ...
Just whining ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Singing the Sequester Soap Opera

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/02/opinion/how...
Boats Second Class

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

How do you Republicans like Boenher and McConnell coming home without trying to negotiate about the business at hand. They are the ones who are holding THE UNITED STATES hostage. They act like little boy's saying: "IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE WAY I WANT YOU TO,I'M GOING TO TAKE MY BALL AND BAT HOME AND THE GAME WILL BE OVER!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Speak Up!

We are all aware of frightening and profoundly unsettling events that are happening in our world. We discuss these matters often here at the Tree House. These past months we have been voicing our beliefs, and learning from one another and, I hope, each of us has been reading and studying as much as we can do about the events of the day, about the founding of our country, the causes of The American Revolution, what our Founding Fathers thought and did, and the basic documents – The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.

It is important for conservatives to be prepared for argument with progressives. Their guns are empty; all they have – most of them – are talking points and insults and vulgarity. Truth is our most important tool (or weapon!) With truth, we can convince the undecided and silence the uninformed. We can plant seeds that will grow in receptive minds.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/0...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Boats Second Class wrote:
How do you Republicans like Boenher and McConnell coming home without trying to negotiate about the business at hand. They are the ones who are holding THE UNITED STATES hostage. They act like little boy's saying: "IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE WAY I WANT YOU TO,I'M GOING TO TAKE MY BALL AND BAT HOME AND THE GAME WILL BE OVER!"
good, they should have went home and told oblamer to fix the problem he created, oh wait, they did, and oblamer went into teleprompter mode claiming baaaaaaaa and waaaaaaaaa,

you libotards wanted it, you got it, less jobs in 2013 and 2014 because you are stupid, most repubs I know have jobs, most demotards I know work minimum wage, whats that tell you libboy, baaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,621 - 74,640 of144,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••