'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#76243 Jan 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama -Ahmed Aboul Gheit 06-04-2009 "The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim."
That was the claim of Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, as reported in the May 2010 issue of Israel Today.
http://voiceofthecopts.org/index.php/categori...
A prime example of the bs stories that you guys will run with. You will believe what you are told when its convenient. You guys are the sheep. I might start to BAAAAAA myself.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2010/06/16/right...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76245 Jan 20, 2013
There aren't many ways to interpret this.

"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

-Article VI, Section 3, United States Constitution
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76244 Jan 20, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of you that think Romney would have us in better shape are too stubborn to convince otherwise. I dont try to tell any of you on here that Obama is a great leader (unless Im just yanking chains). But neither Romney or Mccain wouldve been doing any better. The office of the president isnt our biggest problem. Congress is the real power, and thats where youll find the seeds of most of our woes.
the advantage of Romney not being president is that the left wing anti-American democrap party cannot justify anything else on Bush or the repubs, that is the greatest advantage of Romney not being pres, everything that happens is on oblamer and the demotards, even though they will still blame the repubs, thats all they can do, the demotards are below worthless - they are the party of destruction, they destroy everything they touch, i.e. education, economy, religious freedom, Constitutional rights, politics, medical insurance, military, they are trying to destroy family values and charitable efforts by taking them over with gov. programs and redefining family,

and everytime you libotards claim Bush, we are gonna magnify it till you just can't stand it anymore,

Bush, oh Bush, WAAAAAAAAA, Bush, oblamer is a little child that can't talk without his electonic mommie, her name is Mrs. teleprompter,
worse

Ashland, KY

#76248 Jan 20, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you need either drug screening or psyological assessment, real Americans support the Consitution, real libotard traitors support those who don't, oblamer doesn't and it has nothing to do with Bush, but you already knew that, BAAAAA
once again,
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
Thats enough, don't want to stress you,
Who's the sheep now? You would actually believe that the president has so much more power than Congress, lobbyists, and the power elite in DC. He's your scapegoat. But your reps will run with any story and listen to anything that might sound somewhat sorta right, eh? Here's your BAAAAAAA

Location hidden

#76250 Jan 20, 2013
The POTUS did not attend school on a Fulbright.

Feel free to continue repeating this lie though. It suits you.
Jay

Paris, TN

#76252 Jan 20, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think we get a reset button? Why wouldnt we bring up Bush as often as you bring up Obama? You should stop pretending like he wasnt president. As much as we wouldve enjoyed that, he was a president, and a recent one. I'm not happy with everything Obama does. But I wasnt happy with what Bush did. I sure as hell wasnt voting for Romney either. So we play the hand we were dealt. I blame republicans for putting forth such a shoddy candidate.
Ok, so you think I'm a clueless nut and you disagree with me. Judging from your comment re: my post.

Frankly, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but what this president is doing is NOT good for this country, and these people on here have posted facts that you either do not wish to read or do not believe the authors of many extremely well researched materials.

The reason we don't want to hear about Bush anymore is because what he has done is done, and Obama's is in the making...sadly for four more years! I am not pretending for a second that Bush was not president. How can you deny something you lived through. However --- it's what counts today, four years later that is important; the here and now. We can not change what Bush did, we can not as you say, push the reset button. But we also can not tolerate the loss of our freedoms, the desecration of our Constitution, the trampling of our amendments and this extremely horrible debt - taxes, smaller paychecks, illegals using our resources and the cost of this to this country much longer.

I am a registered republican and I did not agree with every single thing Bush did as you democrats seem to believe we do and did. No president will please us all, but this guy is something else! Not to mention some of the lame-brains he picks for his cabinet. Some of these people have disgusting backgrounds, too much to mention here, and they are pushing buttons up on Blueberry Hill that is causing a lot of stress and anger in this country...pitting Americans against one another - such as you see on this board. If someone could just post what wonders Obama has done in the last four years that we can live with, I would be glad to consider it. However, I've been here these last four years, too, and I can't find a damn thing this man has done that is good for the country, the American way --- also agreed to by the people I talk with daily.

So, I too, blame the democrats for putting forth such a shoddy president.

Since: Dec 11

#76254 Jan 20, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
See you "ASS-ume" it's a lie, have YOU seen his records rom Occidental? IF not YOU cannot "disprove" my claim! why?
Because Like all institutions, the school’s disclosures about students are tightly governed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Those who inquire of Occidental about the record of the president will learn that Barack Obama attended Occidental from the fall of 1979 to the spring of 1981 before transferring to Columbia, and did not declare a major. And that’s about it.

“FERPA, passed in 1974, requires a written, signed release from a current student or alumnus to release transcripts and other student records,” Tranquada said.“To date, we have not yet received such authorization from the president.”

So who, exactly, has access to the president’s record at Occidental?

“The hard file for the president is under lock and key,” Tranquada said. The decision to protect the file from unauthorized eyes was made in 2008 by Occidental Registrar Victor Eggito, Tranquada said, not at the behest of Obama or his campaign.

So now Chief Justice Roberts will see those documents!
If I am wrong, my claim will be invalid.
You can't simply call anyone a liar without PROOF, especially on this issue! Calling people "birther" didn't work either!
theres a finger in ur eye

Glasgow, KY

#76256 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's some funny shit right there. How many words do you have made up that are not part of the English language? You just used four.
Urban Dictionary: looser
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... looser is a loser who can't spell "loser".... 2. looser. Idiotic way of spelling "loser". Most often used by teens and adults with no more than a 2nd grade grammar ...
You replied claiming the posters spelling was "idiotic" yet you understood every word of his post so much so that you replied and commented on it. Soooo, you are fluent in "idiotic"? LMAO
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76258 Jan 20, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
you are correct, he did not attend school on a fullbright, all he qualifed for was a halfbright,
own your stupidity

Glasgow, KY

#76259 Jan 20, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the sheep now? You would actually believe that the president has so much more power than Congress, lobbyists, and the power elite in DC. He's your scapegoat. But your reps will run with any story and listen to anything that might sound somewhat sorta right, eh? Here's your BAAAAAAA
If what you say is true then why didn't Obama do anything worthwhile when he had the democrat Senate majority, the House democrat majority and the presidency? He had all the power for a couple of years and the best he could do was get a job stimulus bill through that ended up creating more debt than it created jobs? Oh please, brag some more. Dumb ass.

Location hidden

#76263 Jan 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
See you "ASS-ume" it's a lie, have YOU seen his records rom Occidental? IF not YOU cannot "disprove" my claim! why?
Because Like all institutions, the school’s disclosures about students are tightly governed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Those who inquire of Occidental about the record of the president will learn that Barack Obama attended Occidental from the fall of 1979 to the spring of 1981 before transferring to Columbia, and did not declare a major. And that’s about it.
“FERPA, passed in 1974, requires a written, signed release from a current student or alumnus to release transcripts and other student records,” Tranquada said.“To date, we have not yet received such authorization from the president.”
So who, exactly, has access to the president’s record at Occidental?
“The hard file for the president is under lock and key,” Tranquada said. The decision to protect the file from unauthorized eyes was made in 2008 by Occidental Registrar Victor Eggito, Tranquada said, not at the behest of Obama or his campaign.
So now Chief Justice Roberts will see those documents!
If I am wrong, my claim will be invalid.
You can't simply call anyone a liar without PROOF, especially on this issue! Calling people "birther" didn't work either!
"ASS-ume" = exceedingly clever

I believe you know fully well that it's not true. You merely hate the POTUS so deeply, you'll say anything.

We will see.

#76266 Jan 20, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"ASS-ume" = exceedingly clever
I believe you know fully well that it's not true. You merely hate the POTUS so deeply, you'll say anything.
We will see.
I have friends from all over the world...I extended an olive branch to you also, was I first to identify the partial flag you used in the other avatar?
I am not racist; but I am proud of my own mixture, that makes me a product of the great melting pot we call America.
My life experiences have been possible because of the many freedoms some take for granted. I am angered by statements like our POTUS has made, friends he has made show he is less than patriotic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76273 Jan 20, 2013
“... Virtue, morality, and religion. This is the armor, my friend, and this alone that renders us invincible. These are the tactics we should study. If we lose these, we are conquered, fallen indeed ... so long as our manners and principles remain sound, there is no danger.”
~~Patrick Henry

“Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains. A vitiated state of morals, a corrupted public conscience, is incompatible with freedom. No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue; and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles.”
~~Patrick Henry …

Location hidden

#76275 Jan 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I have friends from all over the world...I extended an olive branch to you also, was I first to identify the partial flag you used in the other avatar?
I am not racist; but I am proud of my own mixture, that makes me a product of the great melting pot we call America.
My life experiences have been possible because of the many freedoms some take for granted. I am angered by statements like our POTUS has made, friends he has made show he is less than patriotic.
Was that an olive branch you extended?? Seemed more like a lemon tree branch, particularly in your last pm when you asked me if I'd lost relatives to sniper or car bombs. Not to mention your bigoted comments here. You are not what you seem, and clearly, you've never tasted a good olive.

FYI. Honey Boo Boo has friends from all over the world too.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76279 Jan 20, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
A prime example of the bs stories that you guys will run with. You will believe what you are told when its convenient. You guys are the sheep. I might start to BAAAAAA myself.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2010/06/16/right...
"you" DARE bring a George Soros funded organization on here!
Talk about SHOWING your true COLORS!

About 407,000 results (0.28 seconds)
Showing results for media matters george soros
Search instead for media matters goerge soros

Search Results
Media Matters for America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_Ameri... Matters as a matter of course has a policy of not comprehensively listing donors. Six years after the Alliance endorsed MMfA, financier George Soros—a ...
Structure and work - Reception and controversies - See also - References
Media Matters - Discover the Networks
www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile... , Media Matters is a constituent member of the Shadow Party, which is a network of non-profit activist groups organized by George Soros and others to ...
Dershowitz Declares War on Soros-Financed Media Matters Site
www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/dershowitz-media-ma... 27, 2012 – Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz says he's declaring war on the left-wing, George Soros-financed website Media Matters for America ...
BREAKING: Obama White House Using George Soros-Media ...
theulstermanreport.com › NewsApr 21, 2012 – The link was to a story at the George Soros-funded Media Matters for America supposedly refuting many of Pavlich's claims. Media Matters is a ...
Soros gives $1 million to Media Matters - On Media - POLITICO.com
www.politico.com › On MediaOct 20, 2010 – George Soros announced that he has given $1 million to Media Matters “to hold Fox News accountable for the false and misleading information ...

http://www.google.com/search...
Jay

Paris, TN

#76286 Jan 20, 2013
Remember when..........

President Clinton requested $60 million in federal money to fund a fifth round of funding for a program called "COPS in School," a program that does exactly what the NRA is proposing and the media is currently in overdrive mocking:

Well, here he is again..........

Bill Clinton: Democrats Must Respect Gun Rights, Culture
Sunday, 20 Jan 2013 03:52 PM

Former President Bill Clinton has a warning for top Democratic donors: Don't underestimate weapons rights supporters.

Clinton, speaking to a group of Democrats at the Obama National Finance Committee Saturday, said gun control gets a special emotional response from people in rural states, and dismissing pro-gun arguments can backfire.

“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said, Politico reported.

“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said.“I know because I come from this world."

Some polls say that the public supports proposals for increased gun control, Politico reports, but Clinton said emotions will rule when it comes to legislation on gun control.

“All these polls that you see saying the public is for us on all these issues — they are meaningless if they’re not voting issues,” Clinton said.

Obama's gun control measures, announced last week, need a congressional vote, but the Republican-controlled House isn't likely to approve the legislation – and many Democrats from gun-strong states are wary of discussing the issue.

Clinton said that passing the 1994 federal assault weapons ban “devastated” more than a dozen Democratic lawmakers in the 1994 midterms. In fact, then-Speaker of the House Tom Foley, D-Wash., lost his job and his seat in Congress.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76292 Jan 21, 2013
and you libotard traitors still worship him,

ok now, all you libotards bow three times facing washington, baaaaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaaa,

------

Obama: I Don’t Need Congress To Take Your Guns

In a gun-grabbing scheme as desperate as it is wrong, President Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and go it alone via Executive Orders if legislators don’t move fast.

The sudden rush to Executive Orders comes as Obama sees the writing on the wall: the American people do not want more gun control, and the Republican Congress is listening to the people.

Thus, Obama’s roots are showing — his Chicago thuggery is coming out. And through the threat of Executive Orders, he’s basically telling citizens that he will get what he wants… and they will like it.

http://dailywitness.com/obama-i-dont-need-con...

#76298 Jan 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that an olive branch you extended?? Seemed more like a lemon tree branch, particularly in your last pm when you asked me if I'd lost relatives to sniper or car bombs. Not to mention your bigoted comments here. You are not what you seem, and clearly, you've never tasted a good olive.
FYI. Honey Boo Boo has friends from all over the world too.
and you are not from that land you have been BUSTED!

Another globe trotter with the truth-trots!
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#76304 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Polls show that the American people overwhelmingly support a ban on all guns.
Sorry you watch Faux.
Not the polls ive seen. But I dont pay attention to the rigged lefty polls. And I watch no news they are all bought and payed for by your messiah.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76306 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The American people overwhelmingly support gun control.
proper gun control makes it possible to hit your target,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,902
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 1 hr Swedenforever 204
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 18
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,144,008
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr IBdaMann 33,282
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 8 hr WelbyMD 582
Obama backer faces sexual abuse charges 18 hr Reverend Alan 111

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE