'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#71785 Jan 4, 2013
Senator Threatens Partial Government Shutdown

Sen. John Cornyn suggests in a Houston Chronicle op-ed that it "may be necessary to partially shut down the government in order to secure the long-term fiscal well-being of our country" in the next round of budget negotiations "rather than plod along the path of Greece, Italy and Spain."

The Texas Republican, who voted for the fiscal cliff deal, accused the White House of dragging out negotiations on important deadlines.

"In every instance, the looming deadline for action has been obvious," wrote Cornyn, the Republican Senate whip. "And in every instance, the White House has purposefully slow-walked the process in a shameless attempt to score cheap political points."

Cornyn, who many expect could face a primary challenge in 2014 from a more conservative member of his party, explained that he voted for the cliff legislation to prevent taxes from going up on all income brackets.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4021-senato...
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#71786 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll prop my feet on the Constitution and let you shine my liberal shoes. We will breed your women and turn your sons into real thinkers. Stay in the backwoods if you dont like the real world. Noone really wants you in it anyway.
exactly what a traitor would say,
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#71787 Jan 4, 2013
Hey all you anti-American traitors out there, here is your traitor in chief destroying more of our country, how proud you must be,

The libotard motto,'I regret that I have but one country to give for my life'

----
Religious liberty advocates are concerned after President Obama said a conscience clause that would allow military chaplains to opt-out of performing gay marriages is “unnecessary and ill-advised.”

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
wtf

Clay City, KY

#71788 Jan 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I'm going to flip "i love it here" out when I say I think welfare is sinister in whats it's doing to the people that depend on it.
Welfare used to be for the needy, not the lazy.
Communism found it couldn't defeat America as long as we were strong and free. The way to undo that was to get communist educators in schools and collages and un educate the Americans. Start the dummin down process....
I can't say I blame people on welfare.The government doesn't want them to be independent.That doesn't play into their scheme.
Back in the 60's when my sister was on welfare, they had programs to train people for jobs. Welfare would pay haft the salary when business's hired a person on welfare . Everybody won. The government saved money, the business's saved money and the welfare recipient learned to be self reliant while earning a salary.
My sister got her job in a local hospital as a nurses aid. The system also payed for child care while they worked. Welfare payed my mother to baby sit.{it was allowed.}{ you should have seen my sister's face when she got her first paycheck} She said she was going to frame it.{she didn't}
When I said welfare wasn't stingy, what I meant was that welfare was offering to pay for farther education also.{my sister didn't get a chance to benefit from that}
There was also a program for fathers called "Happy Pappies" where jobs doing things in the communities like cleaning roads among other things. Further education was offered to them as well without pay.
What could a program like this do for our country today> Just imagine!
This was in Floyd Co in the 60's.
"Collages" "haft"
LMFAO
Dumb a-s!!
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#71789 Jan 4, 2013
proof that oblamer cares about his supporters,

----

Conveniently Occurring After the Election’? Ohio Food Stamp Program Sees Cuts

The Toledo Blade reported that with 869,000 households in the program, the cut could add up to $520 million.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/conveniently-...
wtf

Clay City, KY

#71790 Jan 4, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Hey all you anti-American traitors out there, here is your traitor in chief destroying more of our country, how proud you must be,
The libotard motto,'I regret that I have but one country to give for my life'
----
Religious liberty advocates are concerned after President Obama said a conscience clause that would allow military chaplains to opt-out of performing gay marriages is “unnecessary and ill-advised.”
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
The anti American Traitors lost in November numb nuts.
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71791 Jan 4, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Here's WHY there are no programs like you want.
WASHINGTON -- Rep. Paul Ryan stepped off the campaign trail Thursday to join House colleagues voting against a welfare regulation change that the White House and Republican governors had hoped would help people move from government assistance to work.
Republicans for years said they had hoped to get changes in the landmark welfare reform of 1996 that would grant states flexibility in how they measure work requirements, with the idea being to focus more on outcomes than process.
Now that sounds good all written out there! Knowing neither party is truely on our side, if what you say is true, post a link proveing it! not a left or right leaning link, an actual link to the introduced bill you speak of, and the members votes, all of them! Can you do that for me? I can find no evidence of what you are stateing?
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71792 Jan 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The anti American Traitors lost in November numb nuts.
I wonder what you will look like with no ears?
lay offs for lawdogs

Richmond, IN

#71793 Jan 4, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
the demofag desperation is beginning to shine more and more through the cloud of obscurity, none of what you said was true, but when all you have is vapor and lies I guess you gotta say something,
ROTFL,
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAA (the MSLSD battle cry)
wind me up turn me on and watch me CRY for you wawawawawa you lost conservaturd
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#71794 Jan 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The anti American Traitors lost in November numb nuts.
you must have been on meth, the anti-American traitors stole the election, just like they stole your s.security and are coming after your food stamps,

BAAAAAAAAAAA,

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#71795 Jan 4, 2013
A woman is having an affair during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch. The woman's husband also comes home so she puts her lover in the closet not realizing that her son is hiding in there.

The little boy says ''It's dark in here''
The man replies ''Yes, it is''
Boy - "I have a baseball."
Man - "That's nice."
Boy - "Want to buy it?"
Man - "No, thanks."
Boy - "My dad's outside."
Man - "OK, how much?"
Boy - "$250"

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together once again.
Boy - "Dark in here."
Man - "Yes, it is."
Boy - "I have a baseball glove."
The lover remembering the last time, asks the boy,
"How much?"
Boy - "$750"
Man - "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab
your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch."
The boy says, "I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove."
The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
Boy - "$1,000"
The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like
that... that is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."
They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.
The boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that shit again!''
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71796 Jan 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
The government wants to ban guns from people who will fight back when they start starving. They know the people will come after them. Disarmed people are easier to control . All they have to do is use their guns on us when we get out of control.
Exactly.

The people will come after them when they lose their lifestyles and resort to a Sharia Law style of life. Can you see the reactions of people when they lose just their cell phones? I believe some people live for cell phones as some do with food and water.
lay offs for lawdogs

Richmond, IN

#71797 Jan 4, 2013
TWA wrote:
heres the simple question anybody should axe, if obama is a natural born citizen of the unoited states of america how did he qualify for a fulbright scholarship
TWA? did you name yourself that cause millions have ridden on you?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71798 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll prop my feet on the Constitution and let you shine my liberal shoes. We will breed your women and turn your sons into real thinkers. Stay in the backwoods if you dont like the real world. Noone really wants you in it anyway.
Isn't that what Hitler did in World War Two? Breed the women and then did experiments on them , killing them and babies. The baby killing has already started here. You should be very proud.
Allen

Ashland, KY

#71799 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
don't get caught out, dog meat.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71800 Jan 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I'm going to flip "i love it here" out when I say I think welfare is sinister in whats it's doing to the people that depend on it.
Welfare used to be for the needy, not the lazy.
Communism found it couldn't defeat America as long as we were strong and free. The way to undo that was to get communist educators in schools and collages and un educate the Americans. Start the dummin down process....
I can't say I blame people on welfare.The government doesn't want them to be independent.That doesn't play into their scheme.
Back in the 60's when my sister was on welfare, they had programs to train people for jobs. Welfare would pay haft the salary when business's hired a person on welfare . Everybody won. The government saved money, the business's saved money and the welfare recipient learned to be self reliant while earning a salary.
My sister got her job in a local hospital as a nurses aid. The system also payed for child care while they worked. Welfare payed my mother to baby sit.{it was allowed.}{ you should have seen my sister's face when she got her first paycheck} She said she was going to frame it.{she didn't}
When I said welfare wasn't stingy, what I meant was that welfare was offering to pay for farther education also.{my sister didn't get a chance to benefit from that}
There was also a program for fathers called "Happy Pappies" where jobs doing things in the communities like cleaning roads among other things. Further education was offered to them as well without pay.
What could a program like this do for our country today> Just imagine!
This was in Floyd Co in the 60's.
I am glad your sister was able to get out from under the control of welfare.. My sister use it to advance her life style, paid for her necessities while she was off to the Bahamas with her older boyfriend who paid for the trips while tax payers paid for her rent and food.

You know what, she obtained a college degree and she married a man who died shortly after their marriage from a heart condition and she was left a lot of money. She didn't have to work but she was in management and like making money. She finally retired. I am still working and living from paycheck to paycheck. Go figure.

I have never heard of "Happy Pappies".
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71801 Jan 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
The people will come after them when they lose their lifestyles and resort to a Sharia Law style of life. Can you see the reactions of people when they lose just their cell phones? I believe some people live for cell phones as some do with food and water.
When they come after some Americans, a big suprise will be waiting!
Jay

Paris, TN

#71802 Jan 4, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If a majority of the nation is comprised of freeloaders as you say, then you cant just brush off how we got here. I guess you can as long as it helps your argument and lets you ignore what really happened

You said:

"If a majority of the nation is comprised of freeloaders as you say......"

I did not say the MAJORITY of the nation is comprised of freeloaders, as you are quoted as saying above.

This is what I said:

" This is now and it's the now we are facing thanks to the free loaders who voted his royal ass in again."

Do not edit my posts!!!
duh

AOL

#71803 Jan 4, 2013
what the democraps and liberal press fail to publicize

is the fact that obama just made permanent the so called 'BUSH TAX CUTS '

for the past four years ,..all obama could do was harp about the 'evil ' bush tax cuts ,......
but now , with his fiscal cliff deal ,..obama just made permanent,.." the bush tax cuts "

what a bunch of dimwits and hypocrites,...
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71804 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are obstructionists, like little preachy roadblocks on the way to the new world. Reps are over, finished. All they can do is hold their chubby, self-righteous hands up to try and stop it. They have failed. Their own ranks are jumping ship. Just wait and see, numbers will decline until all thats left is Rush Pillbottle blabbering on the radio with noone to listen.
Threaten the murder of your family is a pretty strong incentive to comply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 15 min Le Duped 256
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min scirocco 1,154,093
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,838
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 15 hr nhjeff 439
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 16 hr barefoot2626 1,104
Only Club Penguin Names and Passwords!!! (Sep '09) 18 hr louisbrett 2,978
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 hr Earthling-1 33,474
More from around the web