'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,681 - 64,700 of 151,295 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71232 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
And again ... ;0)
Before I leave this post American lady I feel I owe you a I'm sorry.I have read alot of post on this forum,and really enjoyed yours.I'm just sick of it always it's repubs fault no it's dems fault.I have never posted,I would only read and shake my head,until yesterday.I'm gonna stay off here because it just builds hatred toward some of the people on here.I know they feel just as strong about how they feel.I just let it go to far in dragging me down into hard feeling about some.
Really

Martin, TN

#71233 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you shut your ass up. I guess you are a good example of a Christian? You are a shame to Union City TN and America!
lol.....you are a shame to the whole human race! You and all the other Republican hypocrites. If you had a brain, you'd take it out and play with it!!

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71235 Jan 1, 2013
understand this wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you can add liar to your list of "qualities". I have never suggested that republicans had nothing to do with our horrible economy. Most politicians aren't in it to help out the citizens. They are in it (politics) to make their lives better and more profitable. Most are terribly vain. Both democrats and republicans have got us into this horrible situation. Obama and his gang of crooks stand out because they are taking us to the bottom of the swamp at warp speed and because they are the crooks we are dealing with in the here and now. Going back and blaming Carter for the snowball effect his failed policies had on our economy helps our situation we are in today...how? Politicians should learn from the mistakes of previous politicians but they won't and don't because they are the previous politicians that got us to this point. You people created these monsters. You people stand by these crooks. You people get on forums and spin stories to make "your guy" (lol) look as if he is the next best thing since apple pie when in fact his intentions are to enslave our nation with debt and you are rooting for him to succeed every step of the way.
It isn't them or us. It is Americans. Politicians can only do what the citizens allow them to do. You are an enabler of the crooks that are running and ruining our country. The truth hurts but it is the truth.
Here is where you said "all politicians played a role" but the only one you were willing to name was Carter... a democrat. A democrat you had to go back 30 years to reference. All the while, republicans have been president for 20 of those 30 years and have had good runs in congress as well.
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71236 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster I'm arguing with in the post to which you are referring has continued to insist that they think all politicians are responsible for our economic woes, yet refuses to name a single republican. That poster called me a liar for claiming that they blame democrats exclusively, yet continues to only cite democrats. When asked to name a republican for the third time, they changed the subject to supposed democrat voter fraud by Obama. And I'M the ass?
Well, some of us are a bit pissed that fool (my opinion), got re-elected! However it is how it is! I am sorry for calling you an ass! Your President is the biggest ass in American history, except for his idiot Vice President (also my opinion)! Was there voter fraud in this election, plenty! Florida precints with a 141% voter turnout,that was admitted to by election supervisors, yet nothing was done? However I do recall all the poor black folk crying about the "Hanging Chad" in 2000? What was that "black pantie scum" doing back at that Philly precint again after all the shit in 08?(yes I know I spelled it wrong, I would like to see one of those black bastards challenge my vote)! Seems the only time shady tactics are mentioned is when a Democrat looses? It would sound as if I am racist, I am not! I am Cherokee and was firmly behind Herman Cain for President. If you would like to tell me when any election fraud was claimed against a Republican, I would love to here it?(please don't use the hanging chad stuff), that was horseshit and you know it.
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71237 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "pissed off" ...??? you???
I'm NOT!:)
Not ALL kids or youngsters on here!
Some have DONE their TIME ... in the factories, fields, TRUCKERS, services Industry, ETC...
Alabama - 40 Hour Week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rJGHVYPG_HYXX
There are people in this country who work hard every day
Not for fame or fortune do they strive
But the fruits of their labor are worth more than their pay
And it's time a few of them were recognized
Hello Detroit auto worker, let me thank you for your time
You work a forty hour week for a livin', just to send it on down the line
Hello Pittsburgh steel mill worker, let me thank you for your time
This is for the one who swings the hammer, driving home the nail
For the one behind the counter, ringing up the sales
For the one who fights the fires, the one who brings the mail
For everyone who works behind the scenes
You can see them every morning in the factories and the fields
In the city streets and the quiet country towns
Working together like spokes inside a wheel
They keep this country turning around
Hello Kansas wheat field farmer, let me thank you for your time
Hello West Virginia coal miner, let me thank you for your time
This is for the one who drives the big rig, up and down the road
For the one out in the warehouse, bringing in the load
For the waitress, the mechanic, the policeman on patrol
For everyone who works behind the scenes
With a spirit you can't replace with no machine
Hello America let me thank you for your time
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/40-Hou...
I'm just glad to still be a youngster at 57.I can't wait to tell my wife!
Iknow

United States

#71238 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just glad to still be a youngster at 57.I can't wait to tell my wife!
Well when u get the bitch in the house an off the street. That would be fabulous
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71239 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just glad to still be a youngster at 57.I can't wait to tell my wife!
TRY "acting" your age then ... ;0)
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71240 Jan 1, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.....you are a shame to the whole human race! You and all the other Republican hypocrites. If you had a brain, you'd take it out and play with it!!
How would you like me to come up to Union City and swell them eyes up for you?
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71241 Jan 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts would have to have some sort of merit for them to "piss me off" and I haven't found that to be true in your case. Many intelligent thinking citizens did their part. They tried to get people to stand up and think for themselves and think about their kids future instead of playing the part of the victim and sucking the government tit. They voted against Obama because they knew what he was capable of and the hold he has over many citizens that will follow him to hell and back if he demands them to. We voted in some politicians who are our only hope of any real change in our country. We prepared ourselves and our families. We collected many last cans of beans and hid them away for the hard times that are coming. I am proud to say that when it came time to vote I did not choose the beast. Who did you chose?
Thats whats wrong with you. You wouldn't know merit if it smacked you in the face.But you still commited on the post.And just so you know I am a repub. not a dem..but I will make sure to change that because Who wants to be a repub. if they are like you.They all put us where we are now Dems.and repubs.What part don't you understand azzhole??

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#71242 Jan 1, 2013
I enjoy reading everyones opinion...it's always good to hear reasonable debate about anything.
Sometimes we do get caught up in the banter and lose control of our civility,but hey it's good to vent also.
But No One should take this so personal as to quit.
Yes sometime we all need a break and other personal
business needs to take first priority...that's just life!
And not every topic catches my attention enough to comment about to any serious extent.

The only thing I find troublesome fatalistic view people have.
I'm just not built that way I always figure no matter what comes along I'll get by...I've done it before and my father taught me young nothings promised to anyone if you want it you got to go earn it.
But to me that's what I see in America it's all out there if you want it!
I've never been greedy but I like living comfortable
Wouldn't drive a Rolls Royce if I could afford one.
Rather have something I can bust open a mud hole with
or play in the snow with and not worry about a little dirt!
Just because I have a different political view than someone what the H$ll does that have to do with if I like them or not? Nothing!
It's all about what kind of heart you have..peroid!
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71243 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>Before I leave this post American lady I feel I owe you a I'm sorry.I have read alot of post on this forum,and really enjoyed yours.I'm just sick of it always it's repubs fault no it's dems fault.I have never posted,I would only read and shake my head,until yesterday.I'm gonna stay off here because it just builds hatred toward some of the people on here.I know they feel just as strong about how they feel.I just let it go to far in dragging me down into hard feeling about some.
Interesting ...
I'm "sick" of a lot of it too!
I "try" to be fair ...
I'm NOT blaming it only on the Dems ...

BUT

WE 'all' have to START somewhere in this mess to "getting along" ...
Otherwise OUR "beloved" Country is gonna FAIL ...!!!

I've HELD my tongue MANY times ...
When I do THAT ...
Someone usually "GETS IT" much worse ...
when I do let it OUT!

We can "let it out" ...
BY
Using a little respect when WE do!

Truce?

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71244 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, some of us are a bit pissed that fool (my opinion), got re-elected! However it is how it is! I am sorry for calling you an ass! Your President is the biggest ass in American history, except for his idiot Vice President (also my opinion)! Was there voter fraud in this election, plenty! Florida precints with a 141% voter turnout,that was admitted to by election supervisors, yet nothing was done? However I do recall all the poor black folk crying about the "Hanging Chad" in 2000? What was that "black pantie scum" doing back at that Philly precint again after all the shit in 08?(yes I know I spelled it wrong, I would like to see one of those black bastards challenge my vote)! Seems the only time shady tactics are mentioned is when a Democrat looses? It would sound as if I am racist, I am not! I am Cherokee and was firmly behind Herman Cain for President. If you would like to tell me when any election fraud was claimed against a Republican, I would love to here it?(please don't use the hanging chad stuff), that was horseshit and you know it.
You know what... if you don't like Obama, that is your choice. This IS America, after all. AS far as the voter fraud goes... the 2000 republican win was VERY questionable; especially in Florida. But at this point, it's water under the bridge. I HATED Bush. I think he was horrible for this country; but evidently I was outnumbered in the last decade and majority rules. This last election however; Obama took it by a longshot. There's just no way to dispute that.
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71245 Jan 1, 2013
Iknow wrote:
<quoted text>Well when u get the bitch in the house an off the street. That would be fabulous
Iwill just as soon as your mama's done sucking me off.She said to tell you theirs two food stamps still left on the card, to buy super!!!And to not be wearing her pantys your man hips streach them out.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71246 Jan 1, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
I enjoy reading everyones opinion...it's always good to hear reasonable debate about anything.
Sometimes we do get caught up in the banter and lose control of our civility,but hey it's good to vent also.
And not every topic catches my attention enough to comment about to any serious extent.
I'm just not built that way I always figure no matter what comes along I'll get by...I've done it before and my father taught me young nothings promised to anyone if you want it you got to go earn it.
Just because I have a different political view than someone what the H$ll does that have to do with if I like them or not? Nothing!
tofy
Touche` ;0)
There is THAT "gentleman" I was talking about!
Really

Martin, TN

#71247 Jan 1, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Al!
One of my all time favorites!

I saw this guy a few years ago in concert and although he is older now, I still love his music! An all time favorite!!!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#71248 Jan 1, 2013
BUT "I" STILL do not like the BIG 0 ... ;0)

I take most others at face value ...
DID him to start with ...

B
U
T

I simply CAN NOT STAND him ANYMORE ...

He does NOTHING but LIE and "besmirch" a 'good' man/woman's reputation ...!!!

THAT's saying a LOT for me.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71249 Jan 1, 2013
I was watching the news just now and listening to the butt kissing (thanking each other for their labor and time they put in on a holiday) of each speaker as they were presented two minutes of their opinion about the fiscal cliff.

What I saw was, you could not tell which one was a democrat or republican till they inserted the name and party affiliation below each speaker.

This is very sad.

We as American citizens who work, pay taxes, pay for our own healthcare and do not utilize the freebies have NO representation.....none.

Pray for America.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71250 Jan 1, 2013
Iknow wrote:
<quoted text>Well when u get the bitch in the house an off the street. That would be fabulous
THAT was on'ry!
And "you" know it!

Will cause only more STRIFE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71251 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>Iwill just as soon as your mama's done sucking me off.She said to tell you theirs two food stamps still left on the card, to buy super!!!And to not be wearing her pantys your man hips streach them out.
Pathetic!
Suck it UP some, and count to TEN

Let ya breath out ...

Better ;0)
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71252 Jan 1, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
tofy
Hey TOFY, I'm going to bed now, I may of had 1 or 2 I'm not saying! I agree with your view, I dont have any "canned goods" stored away, If I did I would have done eat them! Aint had anything to smoke in weeks, seems like years? You may have noted I'm geting a tad edgey! Loved that America song, still don't like your Prez:), bet you never noticed? Don't like Harry or Nancy either. Ah; but alas, I'm stuck with them :( Good night all,(as far as you know)?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,100,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,412
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr VN Vet 435
Obama's visit comes amid tight governor's race 5 hr Deo Vindice 1
McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... 6 hr Swedenforever 12
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) 6 hr Swedenforever 58
Only Club Penguin Names and Passwords!!! (Sep '09) 7 hr Unknown 2,972
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••