'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#53713 Oct 15, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Question is do you know what a Fillibuster is? Wonder who last used one?
The Senate doesn't really conduct those 'Mr. Smith Goes to Washington' filibusters," said Senate historian Donald A. Ritchie.
Since 1992, there have been multihour, round-the-clock sessions with several senators taking turns speaking, and two years ago, Sen. Harry Reid (search ), D-Nev., spoke for eight and a half hours on the issue that is roiling the Senate today - the right to filibuster a president's judicial nominees.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,156686,00...
Harry Reid, DEMOCRAT-NV, Fillibusters on the right to Fillibuster! HAHAHA!
While wearing his @$$ for a hat!
standing on one foot!
Flipping America the bird with his free hand!!!!

Since: Dec 11

#53714 Oct 15, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet yer ass it is.
$10,000.00 Bet?
I like being able to fire people.
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
Ann drives a couple of Cadillacs.
47% of Americans are Gov dependent and I will never convince them to take responsibility or care for their lives.
Having trouble paying for College, Just borrow the money from your parents.
Are these cookies from the local 7-11 Bakery?
The trees are the right height here in Michigan.
Seriously people, do you think this guy ever had a flat tire and had to fix it himself, or walk to a gas Station, with two kids?
Hell no he would have the Chauffeur bring ME ANOTHER CAR, Julio!!
Do you think he ever had to decide between paying for Medication for his kids and paying the Power bill? Decide between eating lunch at work all week or buying gas to get to work? Decide between buying lunch for work or letting your kids have lunch at school? I have had to make those choices at times in my life, but I can assure you Master Rmoney has not. He knows nothing about you or I. Has no connection to ordinary everyday working people. Hell I think he might even be a robot, since I have never seen his chest. That is where the control door is. He changes to impress who ever he is talking to at the moment and the next group of people he does a complete change up. Painted himself Brown when he went to speak to Hispanics in FL.
People have a right to be whatever Religion they choose to be and that should not matter and under the Constitution it CANNOT matter, but Mormons are frickin weird. Take this Oath that if they ever talk about the Secrets of The Temple they Vow To cut their own throats.
Magic Underwear? God lives on a Planet called Kolob? WTF?
Ann Romneys own parents could not attend her wedding because they are not Mormon and cannot be allowed inside the Temple. They had to wait outside while their daughter was married.
I'm sorry but the only reason the Religion was founded is because some guy got caught sleeping with a woman and suddenly God told him Men should have many wives, and thus Polygamy, began Mormonism.
Joseph Smith,(alleged Prophet) was killed in a gun Battle at the Jail house, because citizens came to lynch him. Hello!
God visited earth in the last century? That is what Smith said. People can be saved from Hell after they are dead. That is convenient. Anyone who is NOT MORMON goes to Hell. Think that means you and me. Romney tried to SAVE Anns' Father after his death.
Ok ya'll can jump on me now, but Rmoney is too plastic, inhuman and weird for me.
Then there is the 'White Horse Prophecy' thing which says a Rich Mormon will come and save the US and Mormons will lead the World. Scary stuff.
This is richer than Horse manure...I'm gonna print this a mix it with my mulch!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#53715 Oct 15, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
If you believe lowering taxes even more on the rich and deregulating Wall St. is what America needs vote for Mitt.
It's pretty simple. If you believe the Bush policies had nothing to do with the economic collapse in 2008 then vote for Mitt. He plans to do the EXACT same as Bush did.
What I don't understand is if lower taxes on millionaires and billionaires create jobs why do we tax them at all? Using Repub logic shouldn't we tax the poor and middle class and give it all to people like Mitt to hide it in offshore banks to create more jobs?
The so called poor you speak of live better than the middle class! The poor the Democrats whine so much about have never paid any taxes! The Bush tax cuts helped the WORKING middle class more than anyone! If a billionaire pays 14% in taxes and a middle class worker pays 18%, WHO THE HELL PAYS THE MOST TAXES? As for job creation, I don't recall ever going to the projects or a trailer court to look for a job! How about old people? George W Bush gave 4 raises with no increase in Medicare! Your hero gave a 2% raise then more than took it back with a medicare increase! However your hero sure has given handouts to the poor, the same people who were allready geting free money, food (with no tax), housing (with no property taxes), electricity, phone and internet! It must be nice, it must be very profitable to be poor in America! Someone pays for it allready, and you want more? Hell if I had a large sum of money I would hide it from Obozo and his clowns too! I will be there when the poll's open to vote for Romney, and cast my vote proudly!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#53716 Oct 15, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
While wearing his @$$ for a hat!
standing on one foot!
Flipping America the bird with his free hand!!!!
I just got a mental picture of that ARI! Scary!
Rick

Elizabethtown, KY

#53717 Oct 15, 2012
Yep, so much.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#53718 Oct 15, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
People with integrity don't use the blood of our brave men amd women for political gain! When our service people are murdered, our political parties come together to grieve as one nation like we did in New York on 911!! To do otherwise is un-American!!
Unless one of those political parties is actually on the side of the enemy and helping them, like when the Democratic Party actually joined the enemy during the Cold War and sabotaged the United States throughout the Cold War.
Lo, and behold, it looks as if that same party that joined the enemy during the Cold War has joined the Islamist terrorists in this war.
If I'm going to join with anyone, it won't be with anyone helping the enemy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#53719 Oct 15, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
If you believe lowering taxes even more on the rich and deregulating Wall St. is what America needs vote for Mitt.
It's pretty simple. If you believe the Bush policies had nothing to do with the economic collapse in 2008 then vote for Mitt. He plans to do the EXACT same as Bush did.
What I don't understand is if lower taxes on millionaires and billionaires create jobs why do we tax them at all? Using Repub logic shouldn't we tax the poor and middle class and give it all to people like Mitt to hide it in offshore banks to create more jobs?
The government needs funds to execute the programs our elected Congress deems necessary, thus taxes.
Who should be taxed?
Since the government provides services for everyone, everyone should be taxed.(Let's see how many people vote for a Democrat when they have to pay their fair share of what the government the Democrats created costs.)
What collapsed the economy was government meddling in the economy. Here's a link to the Democrats negotiating for no effective oversight of their ludicrous subprime housing mortgage loan program, and the Director of OFHEO citing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for cooking the books to hide the massive CRA failures that threatened our economy as early as 2003.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...
After the Republicans gave the Democrats no effective oversight of the Democrat program that eventually collapsed our economy, the Democrats supported the Iraq operation.... for a while. That's when they were for it before they were against it.
Lessons learned: Never negotiate with terrorists or Democrats. Any concession you give them will eventually do you great harm.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#53720 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the end of story!!!!!! I think it is rather sad that anyone would say these comments as political gain.
Beginning with an account of how the Romney family was invited to a neighborhood party through a letter in the mail, Romney explained how– though they didn’t originally intend to go– they changed their minds after seeing all the lights and cars just across the street.
He related what a good time they had, how they were fed and met new people, before saying with laughter:“Turns out this wasn’t the neighborhood party…This was a family, having a party with their friends.”
At that party, though, Mitt Romney was able to meet a man from his home state of Massachusetts, a former Navy SEAL.
“You can imagine how I felt out when I found out he was one of the two former Navy SEALs killed in Benghazi on September 11,” he continued, choking up,“and it touched me, obviously, when I recognized this young man that I thought was so impressive lost his life in the service of his fellow men and women.”
Romney continued, saying he heard Doherty and his colleagues were actually across town when the violence began.
“They didn’t hunker down where they were in safety – they rushed there to go help,” Romney concluded with emotion.“This is the American way – we go where there’s trouble. We go where we’re needed. And right now we’re needed– right now, the American people need us.”
What is sad is that the Obama administration has lied to the families of the Americans who died in Libya and to the American people
Frankly yes, it is the end of that story.
Romney accepts this and is SHUTTING UP. YOU SHOULD TOO
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#53721 Oct 15, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
The so called poor you speak of live better than the middle class! The poor the Democrats whine so much about have never paid any taxes! The Bush tax cuts helped the WORKING middle class more than anyone! If a billionaire pays 14% in taxes and a middle class worker pays 18%, WHO THE HELL PAYS THE MOST TAXES? As for job creation, I don't recall ever going to the projects or a trailer court to look for a job! How about old people? George W Bush gave 4 raises with no increase in Medicare! Your hero gave a 2% raise then more than took it back with a medicare increase! However your hero sure has given handouts to the poor, the same people who were allready geting free money, food (with no tax), housing (with no property taxes), electricity, phone and internet! It must be nice, it must be very profitable to be poor in America! Someone pays for it allready, and you want more? Hell if I had a large sum of money I would hide it from Obozo and his clowns too! I will be there when the poll's open to vote for Romney, and cast my vote proudly!
To hell with 47% of Americans you and Mitt say. Great logic you use that Mitt paying 14% taxes is more than middle class paying 18%. You too would have failed the Jesus question when he asked who paid the most at the temple. It turned out to be the widow that paid .02 cents.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#53722 Oct 15, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>To hell with 47% of Americans you and Mitt say. Great logic you use that Mitt paying 14% taxes is more than middle class paying 18%. You too would have failed the Jesus question when he asked who paid the most at the temple. It turned out to be the widow that paid .02 cents.
Not exactly....
It's time for that 47 percent to start paying their fair share of what the government they vote to create costs.
Naturally, if someone is getting everything for free, and a candidate promotes the notion that everyone should pay their fair share, the majority of people getting everything for free won't vote for that candidate.
Unless...
They see the ultimate reality of the Democrats collapsing our government, and using that as an excuse to take control of everything and eliminating the Constitution so there is never a threat to their hold on power.

This is the real plan of the Democrats....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#53723 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of trailer parks, are trailers as dangerous as they say? I heard they can go up in flames in just minutes.
I personally do not know, but thought you could tell me since you seem to be familiar with them.
My brick home has smoke detectors. Do they have those in trailers?
I'm not into role reversal Ms Mayor.
Commie

Whitley City, KY

#53724 Oct 15, 2012
I'm Chinese, I own your country. You will all fail and bow to the supreme power of China. This will happen because the american is greater than america, you have no sence of community, country or team. You sit in your lazyboys poking at small things and getting fat. I own you.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#53725 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly....
It's time for that 47 percent to start paying their fair share of what the government they vote to create costs.
Naturally, if someone is getting everything for free, and a candidate promotes the notion that everyone should pay their fair share, the majority of people getting everything for free won't vote for that candidate.
Unless...
They see the ultimate reality of the Democrats collapsing our government, and using that as an excuse to take control of everything and eliminating the Constitution so there is never a threat to their hold on power.
Out of the 47% that Mitt calls freeloaders 22% of them are retired living on Social Security. You want to tax them?
17% of the 47% that Mitt calls takers are students, active duty troops, those in rest homes and those in long term care of hospitals. You want to tax them?
The majority left from the 47% are working each and everyday for jobs that pay less than the average income of Americans. You want to tax a person working for minimum wage trying to get through life while Mitt makes $57,000.00 per day and pays 14% taxes doing it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#53726 Oct 15, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Out of the 47% that Mitt calls freeloaders 22% of them are retired living on Social Security. You want to tax them?
17% of the 47% that Mitt calls takers are students, active duty troops, those in rest homes and those in long term care of hospitals. You want to tax them?
The majority left from the 47% are working each and everyday for jobs that pay less than the average income of Americans. You want to tax a person working for minimum wage trying to get through life while Mitt makes $57,000.00 per day and pays 14% taxes doing it?
Here's the reality:
Because of the gross mismanagement of our government (who's to blame is another discussion) the survival of our government is in question. If we do not restore fiscal sanity to our government, our government, thus our nation, will cease to exist as it has existed since the Constitution was ratified. It's time for everyone to sacrifice. There can be no exceptions.
Those who chose to sacrifice for their country and defend us understand this. Those who have never sacrificed for our country, or for a better life for themselves for that matter, will pretend to never understand this.
We cannot survive with only half the country paying all the bills for a government that can't even budget itself.
First, we have to get an actual budget. Without a budget, we don't even have a goddam plan.
Second, the budget has to take us out of a deficit condition. That can be done immediately. In January, 2007, the Democrats took control of the purse strings of government and were given a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit. We were almost there when the Democrats took control. So, it can be done.
Third, the debt is so huge EVERYONE has to sacrifice to pay it off. That 47 percent will have to start paying income taxes. Those living off the government and not supporting themselves will have to get less from the government.

Since you mentioned Social Security, let's fix Social Security right here and now:

IF YOU DIDN'T PAY INTO SOCIAL SECURITY, YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING FROM SOCIAL SECURITY.
That will fix Social Security overnight.

Now that we've fixed Social Security, what other problem do you have?
True American

Lansing, MI

#53727 Oct 15, 2012
I find it funny that the anti-American libs can blame Romney for Obamas problems! LOLOL, Sounds like, well, BAAAAAA, BAAAAAA, WAAAAAA, BAAAAA,
LOLOL,

When all you libs have a nervous breakdown on November 7th, just remember, its somebody elses fault.

LOL
wtf

Jackson, KY

#53728 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly....
Unless...
How stupid are you?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#53729 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless one of those political parties is actually on the side of the enemy and helping them, like when the Democratic Party actually joined the enemy during the Cold War and sabotaged the United States throughout the Cold War.
Lo, and behold, it looks as if that same party that joined the enemy during the Cold War has joined the Islamist terrorists in this war.
If I'm going to join with anyone, it won't be with anyone helping the enemy.
you need therapy you severe dipshit.
True American

Lansing, MI

#53730 Oct 15, 2012
Hey, wtf, been reading some of your liberal posts, youre a hoot, take this stupid test and report back on the results. Actually, why don't all you libs take this stupid test, its a hoot too! I bet you don't get it. Take it 2 or 3 times and let us know if your score improves.

wtf

Jackson, KY

#53731 Oct 15, 2012
True American wrote:
Hey, wtf, been reading some of your liberal posts, youre a hoot, take this stupid test and report back on the results. Actually, why don't all you libs take this stupid test, its a hoot too! I bet you don't get it. Take it 2 or 3 times and let us know if your score improves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W72CMTuJF7oXX
You spelled your name wrong dip wad, it is "Truly Stupid American".

Lmfao
Hey

Ashland, KY

#53732 Oct 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet these fools can't grasp HOW someone could be offended by Romney using their dead sons name for his own personal agenda. Mitt Romney did not care about this young man. He saw an opportunity to USE the man and seized it. End of story.
I know it's unbelieveable!!

He should have used some drugged out crack head from Cali..

Ring Any Bells??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,110,354
Obama lays out immigration goals, not timing 9 min dirtbag1958 60
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 9 min barefoot2626 485
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Loser GOP 178,052
Ukraine's pleas for lethal aid from US go unmet 1 hr Kiev Fools 1
Obama, Ukraine president to meet at White House 7 hr whozier daddy 1
Ukraine president to address Congress, meet wit... 7 hr Obama Bad 2
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••