'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193448 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

what

Glasgow, KY

#53098 Oct 12, 2012
potf, why are you wasting our time? We could pull up just as many websites that will say what we want to believe about democrat politicians preachers/mentors over the years. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter what a preacher says if their congregation isn't listening or applying those lessons. Obama has applied the lessons he has learned from his racist Reverend Wright. In case you haven't noticed race relations have deteriorated since Obama took office and started pitting Blacks against Whites more so than before Obama took office. You can't get around that fact. You can blame others (which is a well used trick of this administration) and you can focus on minute issues to take the focus off of Obama's huge failure as president but when it comes down to the nitty gritty it doesn't matter what anybody's preacher says...it matters what the NOW president does. And he does a horrible job of being president.

I found a website that swore Elvis and Tupac were living on a deserted island and raising chickens and writing their comeback songs together. Do you believe that? Does that have anything to do with the fact that the price of gasoline has doubled on Obama's watch? Does that have anything to do with 47 million Americans now relying on government food stamp rations to feed their families? Does that ease the pain for 23 million underemployed and unemployed Americans? Does that make a difference to the college kids that have seen their tuition rise 24% on Obama's watch? Does that make it easier or better for Americans who have seen their insurance premiums go up 21% on Obama's watch? Does that help the 4 Americans that were murdered by terrorists on Sept 11th 2012 that Obama's administration announced yesterday that the Libya murders (bump in the road) was only an issue because Romney and Ryan were making it an issue?

Use your brain for once and do your family some justice. Their future depends on it.
what

Glasgow, KY

#53099 Oct 12, 2012
Prayer of the Faithful wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see this info anywhere; pls quote your source. Was it youtube or fox news? or did Rush L. fill you in?
talk about disgustingly unbelievable!!!
Of course you didn't see these facts because you tend to avoid the facts. That's obvious with all your silly rants and posts. You see what you want to see. You believe what you are told to believe and you repeat that nonsense hoping others are just as gullible and dumb as you are! Have you looked up any of your facts on your own government websites? lol Evidently you can't handle the truth so you just don't go there.

You are a disgusting, vile, gullible disgrace. Own it, dumb ass! Man up and own your stupidity. It's not like we haven't all noticed your unbelievable stupidity. The cat's out of the bag. You can fess up and relax now. lmao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#53100 Oct 12, 2012
what wrote:
potf, why are you wasting our time? We could pull up just as many websites that will say what we want to believe about democrat politicians preachers/mentors over the years. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter what a preacher says if their congregation isn't listening or applying those lessons. Obama has applied the lessons he has learned from his racist Reverend Wright. In case you haven't noticed race relations have deteriorated since Obama took office and started pitting Blacks against Whites more so than before Obama took office. You can't get around that fact. You can blame others (which is a well used trick of this administration) and you can focus on minute issues to take the focus off of Obama's huge failure as president but when it comes down to the nitty gritty it doesn't matter what anybody's preacher says...it matters what the NOW president does. And he does a horrible job of being president.
I found a website that swore Elvis and Tupac were living on a deserted island and raising chickens and writing their comeback songs together. Do you believe that? Does that have anything to do with the fact that the price of gasoline has doubled on Obama's watch? Does that have anything to do with 47 million Americans now relying on government food stamp rations to feed their families? Does that ease the pain for 23 million underemployed and unemployed Americans? Does that make a difference to the college kids that have seen their tuition rise 24% on Obama's watch? Does that make it easier or better for Americans who have seen their insurance premiums go up 21% on Obama's watch? Does that help the 4 Americans that were murdered by terrorists on Sept 11th 2012 that Obama's administration announced yesterday that the Libya murders (bump in the road) was only an issue because Romney and Ryan were making it an issue?
Use your brain for once and do your family some justice. Their future depends on it.
More cut and paste bull shit from right wing nuts that don't even work.
Lord help us

Glasgow, KY

#53101 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Geez, do I REALLY have to posts those lists for you again?
Did you know W was involved in a bit of controversy as well? I just had the patriotic respect for any president, whether or not I agreed w/or liked him, not to post negative things.
But if this is the way you want to play, so be it.
George W. Bush, Republican president, accused in a criminal complaint and lawsuit of raping Margie Schoedinger, who was later suicided. Accused by Tammy Phillips, a former stripper quoted in the National Enquirer in 2000 saying she had an affair with Bush that had ended in 1999.
I'm sure you're in a position to cast the first stone though, just like all your GOP Brothers and Sisters.
You know what would make things better? If you would stop sucking the Bush ballsack for a minute and jump on up to the present. It's October 12 2012. Barack Hussein Obama is our president. He's been president for nearly 4 years now. I agree it's been 4 more years than he deserved but we rode it out and learned from our mistake of electing Obama to anything other than dogcatcher.
You sound like Jan on the Brady Bunch. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, Bush, Bush, Bush! Whaa, whaa, whaa. Grow the f*ck up, smarten the f*ck up and if you can't accomplish those things then please do us all a favor and STFU!
Damn, we buy your books and send you to school and this is the return investment we get? Ignorance and childish foolishness? Go away and educate yourself. Please.
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#53102 Oct 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>More cut and paste bull shit from right wing nuts that don't even work.
Since you are stating that this is a cut and paste job please present your proof. It looks like somebody did their own homework and presented facts and truth to you and you can't handle the truth. So you do what any good little dumb ass messiah worshiper does...you tell a lie and try to focus on something else. How's that working out for you and your messiah lately, wtf? LMFAO!
Prayer of the Faithful

Cincinnati, OH

#53103 Oct 12, 2012
what wrote:
as soon as you (collectively) resort to credible sources to find your news, I'll do the same. Until then, I suppose it's status quo.
Also, do we really need to bring up the 12 embassy attacks that happened under W's watch? Or all the soldiers who have died fighting Bush's wars? Stuff happens. Why can't you just admit that it happens to both parties instead of spending all your energy hating someone so much?
Prayer of the Faithful

Cincinnati, OH

#53104 Oct 12, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you didn't see these facts because you tend to avoid the facts. That's obvious with all your silly rants and posts. You see what you want to see. You believe what you are told to believe and you repeat that nonsense hoping others are just as gullible and dumb as you are! Have you looked up any of your facts on your own government websites? lol Evidently you can't handle the truth so you just don't go there.
You are a disgusting, vile, gullible disgrace. Own it, dumb ass! Man up and own your stupidity. It's not like we haven't all noticed your unbelievable stupidity. The cat's out of the bag. You can fess up and relax now. lmao
Call me whatever you want if it makes you feel better. We ALL know that makes you so much more intelligent than humble little me.
In the meantime, please quote a source.
Prayer of the Faithful

Cincinnati, OH

#53105 Oct 12, 2012
Lord help us wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what would make things better? If you would stop sucking the Bush ballsack for a minute and jump on up to the present. It's October 12 2012. Barack Hussein Obama is our president. He's been president for nearly 4 years now. I agree it's been 4 more years than he deserved but we rode it out and learned from our mistake of electing Obama to anything other than dogcatcher.
You sound like Jan on the Brady Bunch. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, Bush, Bush, Bush! Whaa, whaa, whaa. Grow the f*ck up, smarten the f*ck up and if you can't accomplish those things then please do us all a favor and STFU!
Damn, we buy your books and send you to school and this is the return investment we get? Ignorance and childish foolishness? Go away and educate yourself. Please.
HAH!! YOU preaching to US to grow up and quit whining.
Take your own advice; you all have been bitching for four years. Prior to that, you had the W reprieve. Prior to that, you spent EIGHT years bitching about Clinton.
Prayer of the Faithful

Cincinnati, OH

#53106 Oct 12, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are stating that this is a cut and paste job please present your proof. It looks like somebody did their own homework and presented facts and truth to you and you can't handle the truth. So you do what any good little dumb ass messiah worshiper does...you tell a lie and try to focus on something else. How's that working out for you and your messiah lately, wtf? LMFAO!
good god, you DO all stick together, don't you?
Now I know what they mean when they call you sheep.
Prayer of the Faithful

Cincinnati, OH

#53107 Oct 12, 2012
Lord help us wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, and I believe I've mentioned Bush in TWO maybe THREE posts now. And that was because you or your cronies brought up Clinton.
YOU need to GROW UP! YOU LOST THE ELECTION in 2008. AND YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE IN 2012.
So, um.... <<<copy/paste FROM YOU>> Whaa, whaa, whaa. Grow the f*ck up, smarten the f*ck up and if you can't accomplish those things then please do us all a favor and STFU!
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#53108 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
good god, you DO all stick together, don't you?
Now I know what they mean when they call you sheep.
Sort of like the way you stick with wtf and uncle spewtub and fwankie and all their lies and blah, blah, blah! Take your crazy meds with your Obama Kool-aid and go take a nap old crazy person.

Just an observation...why aren't you focusing on the numbers/facts presented to you? You think you are too knowledgeable to discuss the issues with the 43 million Americans who found themselves living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch? Maybe you could visit the local employment office and discuss your "preacher" theories with the 23 million underemployed and unemployed Americans. Hey I know, you could write a letter to your local newspaper about the bump in the democrats road concerning the 4 Americans murdered by terrorist on Sept 11th 2012. According to the Obama administration those murders are only an issue because Romney is making it an issue. They are pleading ignorance again on this little bump in the road just before the elections. Or you can go to the food stamp office and chat with any of a record number of Americans now depending on food stamps to feed their families. I'm sure they would just love to hear your tales about republican preachers.
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#53109 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
oh, and I believe I've mentioned Bush in TWO maybe THREE posts now. And that was because you or your cronies brought up Clinton.
YOU need to GROW UP! YOU LOST THE ELECTION in 2008. AND YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE IN 2012.
So, um.... <<<copy/paste FROM YOU>> Whaa, whaa, whaa. Grow the f*ck up, smarten the f*ck up and if you can't accomplish those things then please do us all a favor and STFU!
Rant much? Confused much? lol You know what we see when you post? No facts but a bunch of crying whaa whaa whaa and your gibberish reads like Charlie Brown's teacher sounds wha-wha wha wha wha-wha.
Come on, debate the facts. I double-dog dare you! Okay then. I'll just type what you understand...neener, neener, neener. Happy now? lol
Hey

Ashland, KY

#53110 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Damn!!!!

Does the truth hurt that much????
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#53111 Oct 12, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> better than being on a cofee fueled stuper liying your ass off in front of a country that knows what you have been spouting off for the last ten years who is Rummy for real the man has multi personalities cant believe whichever one that shows up and Ryan did at least stick to his guns whether you liked it or not now he compromised every thing and he is just a politition liar all it took was hitchin to the Rummy wagon now he is compromised wasted worthless like you
And your boy Obama is devious and hides what really happened in Libya because he doesn't want any of us to believe there are still terrorists out there. He has federal contractors break the law and not notify employees of possible layoffs because it could hurt his election. Yeah! He is a really great guy!!!
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#53112 Oct 12, 2012
William Jefferson Clinton- Impeached by the House of Representatives over allegations of perjury and obstruction of justice, but acquitted by the Senate. Scandals include Whitewater - Travelgate Gennifer Flowersgate - Filegate - Vince Fostergate - Whitewater Billing Recordsgate - Paula Jonesgate- Lincoln Bedroomgate - Donations from Convicted Drug and Weapons Dealersgate - Lippogate - Chinagate - The Lewinsky Affair - Perjury and Jobs for Lewinskygate - Kathleen Willeygate - Web Hubbell Prison Phone Callgate - Selling Military Technology to the Chinesegate - Jaunita Broaddrick Gate - Lootergate - Pardongate

Edward Moore Kennedy - Democrat - U. S. Senator from Massachusetts. Pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident, after his car plunged off a bridge on Chappaquiddick Island killing passenger Mary Jo Kopechne.

Barney Frank - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1981 to present. Admitted to having paid Stephen L. Gobie, a male prostitute, for sex and subsequently hiring Gobie as his personal assistant. Gobie used the congressman's Washington apartment for prostitution. A move to expel Frank from the House of Representatives failed and a motion to censure him failed.

DNC - The Federal Election Commission imposed $719,000 in fines against participants in the 1996 Democratic Party fundraising scandals involving contributions from China, Korea and other foreign sources. The Federal Election Commission said it decided to drop cases against contributors of more than $3 million in illegal DNC contributions because the respondents left the country or the corporations are defunct.

Sandy Berger - Democrat - National Security Advisor during the Clinton Administration. Berger fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents and handwritten notes from the National Archives during preparations for the Sept. 11 commission hearings.

Robert Torricelli - Democrat - Withdrew from the 2002 Senate race with less than 30 days before the election because of controversy over personal gifts he took from a major campaign donor and questions about campaign donations from 1996.

James McGreevey - Democrat - New Jersey Governor . Admitted to having a gay affair. Resigned after allegations of sexual harassment, rumors of being blackmailed on top of fundraising investigations and indictments.

Jesse Jackson - Democrat - Democratic candidate for President. Admitted to having an extramarital affair and fathering a illegitimate child.

Gary Condit - Democrat - US Democratic Congressman from California. Condit had an affair with an intern. Condit, covered up the affair and lied to police after she went missing. No charges were ever filed against Condit. Her remains were discovered in a Washington DC park..

Eliot Spitzer- Democrat - New York governor - resigned from office after being tied to a prostitution ring.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#53113 Oct 12, 2012
Junior wrote:
<quoted text>
Only problem with that, is that there's not enough millionaires to make a dent in the deficit and the middle class will be billed for the rest.
Millionaires will probably move to other countries, Business's will move to other countries or go out of business altogether. Leave this country in hell of a mess won't it?
I am never going to be rich. All I want is a decent job that I can make a decent living without help from the government. I don't want my children living off the government, or rather , tax payers.
A decent job is what we used to want,and was satisfied with until the government came in and told us we should want other people's money, and that he will get it for us. LIE! LIE! LIE!.This government wants to get everyone in a strangle hold,where you are helpless and totally dependent on them. Then they rule the roost. DUMMIES! WAKE UP!!!!! Read between the lines, for God's sake. There will be no free lunch once this administration gets elected again.
Great post!!!!!
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#53114 Oct 12, 2012
Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde - Democrat - the son of newly elected U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, was booked on charges of criminal damage to property for allegedly slashing tires on 20 vans and cars rented by the Republican Party for use in Election Day voter turnout efforts.
Daniel David Rostenkowski - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Illinois from 1959 to 1995. Indicted on 17 felony charges- pleaded guilty to two counts of misuse of public funds and sentenced to seventeen months in federal prison.
Melvin Jay Reynolds - Democrat U.S. Representative from Illinois from 1993 to 1995. Convicted on sexual misconduct and obstruction of justice charges and sentenced to five years in prison.
Wayne Bryant - Democrat NJ state senator- was convicted was found guilty on all 12 counts against him including bribery and pension fraud.
Charles Coles Diggs, Jr.- Democrat - U.S. Representative from Michigan from 1955 to 1980. Convicted on eleven counts of mail fraud and filing false payroll forms- sentenced to three years in prison.
George Rogers - Democrat - Massachusetts State House of Representatives from 1965 to 1970. M000ember of Massachusetts State Senate from 1975 to 1978. Convicted of bribery in 1978 and sentenced to two years in prison.
Don Siegelman - Democrat Governor Alabama - indicted in a bid-rigging scheme involving a maternity-care program. The charges accused Siegelman and his former chief of staff of helping Tuscaloosa physician Phillip Bobo rig bids. Siegelman was accused of moving $550,000 from the state education budget to the State Fire College in Tuscaloosa so Bobo could use the money to pay off a competitor for a state contract for maternity care.
John Murtha, Jr.- Democrat - U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania. Implicated in the Abscam sting, in which FBI agents impersonating Arab businessmen offered bribes to political figures; Murtha was cited as an unindicted co-conspirator.
Otto Kerner - Democrat governor of Illinois from 1961 to 1968 was jailed after the manager of two horse-racing tracks admitted to bribing the then- governor; charges were filed after Kerner left office he was convicted in 1973.
Dan Walker - Democrat governor of Illinois from1973 to 1977 served less than two years of a seven-year sentence for receiving improper loans a decade after leaving office.
Gerry Eastman Studds - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1973 to 1997. The first openly gay member of Congress. Censured by the House of Representatives for having sexual relations with a teenage House page.
Hiram Monserrate- Queens City Councilman and state Senator-elect - who has claimed to be an advocate of victims of domestic violence - was arrested for breaking a glass over his girlfriend's face. Monserrate, 41, a former cop, won election to the state Senate as a Democrat in November 2008.
James C. Green - Democrat - North Carolina State House of Representatives from 1961 to 1977. Charged with accepting a bribe from an undercover FBI agent, but was acquitted. Convicted of tax evasion in 1997.
Frederick Richmond - Democrat - U.S. Representative from New York from 1975 to 1982. Arrested in Washington, D.C., in 1978 for soliciting sex from a minor and from an undercover police officer - pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. Also - charged with tax evasion, marijuana possession, and improper payments to a federal employee - pleaded guilty.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#53116 Oct 12, 2012
what wrote:
Well, well, well! All the liars, uh dumb asses, uh democrats were having another summer of recovery party when the numbers came out that one month, out of 46 months, unemployment rates went under 8%. All hail the messiah!
Fast forward and now it's come to light that those figures were wrong, just as the republicans stated they were at the time the numbers were released, and the White House says the numbers were off because of human error. Somebody (would love to meet Obama's somebody that gets blamed for everything he can't blame on Bush or racists) made a mistake and forgot to add about 33,000 (give or take a few) unemployment claims for the month. Human error. O-tay Barack. We believe you. The same as we believe that you actually thought the terrorist murders of 4 American citizens on the anniversary of September 11th was because of a youtube video that had been on the internet for months. The same as we believe your administration knew nothing about F&F. The same as when we believed you and your right-hand man Nancy Pelosi when you celebrated that 400,000 immediate jobs were created as soon as you signed the healthcare reform act into law. The same as we believe that you will not tax the middle class. Oh wait. You are really telling the truth on that one. Thanks to you there is no longer a middle class in America.
It's sad that people have dumbed themselves down for Obama to the point of no return. Obama is just doing what Chicago-style corrupt democrats do. They lie. They cheat. They steal. They deceive. We expected no less from Barack Husein Obama. It's the American people that is/was expected to be the smarter person, to be the better person and to care more for their childrens future than they cared about a lying politician just fattening his wallet and will do just about anything to fatten up his arrogant, narcissistic legacy.
You people put this on your kids backs. You people paved the way for your kids to struggle and never have the quality of life they deserve. You people aren't lying, deceiving, narcissistic, arrogant politicians. So what drives you people to hang on so tight to Obama on his ride of destruction to America?
Disgustingly unbelievable.
Great post!!
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#53117 Oct 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans don't read the part that says do not lie.
wtf family tree! This explains the posts!

Jay

Paris, TN

#53118 Oct 12, 2012

NRA-PVF Endorses Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for President and Vice President

The National Rifle Association's Political Victory Fund has announced its endorsement of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for President and Vice President. NRA's Executive Vice President, Wayne LaPierre, and NRA-ILA Executive Director, Chris W. Cox, made the announcement this week in Fishersville, Virginia, during a rally with both Gov. Mitt Romney (R) and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) in attendance.

Also attending, and performing at the press conference, was country music superstar and NRA Life Member Trace Adkins.

"Virginia is ground zero--the front line of this election. This is where the race could be won or lost. This is where the difference can be made. This is where gun owners must make that difference." said LaPierre.

"Today, we live in an America that is getting harder to recognize every day, led by a President who mocks our values, belittles our faith, and is threatened by our freedom." said Cox. "So on behalf of the four million men and women of the National Rifle Association, representing tens of millions of NRA supporters, it is my honor to announce the NRA's endorsement of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for President and Vice President of the United States."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min loose cannon 196,891
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,274,468
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... Wed zenduane 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Wed IB DaMann 34,463
News Ted Cruz: If the government shuts down over my ... Wed By a vote 1
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz declares 'anchor babie... Tue Andrew 29
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) Tue swedenforever 3,699
More from around the web