'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
36,021 - 36,040 of 146,425 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

DBW and CS.......

This one's for you.

Hastening The March To A North American Union And Global Governance

Comments?

Thanks.

http://personalliberty.com/2012/05/07/hasteni...
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree, the situation as it exists! Just thinking, if we had stuck to our isolationist policies of the past we would not be where we are now!
100% correct..
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you? Still in the hick State of TN?
lmfao
Obama wont win here in TN, so He will have to work hard to win the other 56 States, right wtf?
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

He Man wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it was the Rush,But I do suspect the Locker Room had something to do with it,LMAO!!!
Yet another queer from Morehead.

lmfao
check

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

this out [greene county Virginia GOP groop's news letter calls for armed revolution if Obama is reelected].google it read what the gop has in mind..
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

check wrote:
this out [greene county Virginia GOP groop's news letter calls for armed revolution if Obama is reelected].google it read what the gop has in mind..
You are a GODDAMN LIAR!!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are a GODDAMN LIAR!!!!
You are a blithering idiot.
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

check wrote:
Do you get your information from the Black Panther Party news? Your shit rides on the edge of Treason! In November we will have a Presidential Election, nothing more, nothing less! Someone will win and I hope it is not Obama. However if it is, he will be the President! The GOP is not planing anything except to vote!
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a blithering idiot.
You call me an idiot when you have no clue how many States are in the Union?
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another queer from Morehead.
lmfao
Now that Obama endorses gay marriage, you and fatrick can get hitched.
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a blithering idiot.
You should know being the poster child and all,LMAO!!!
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey A R did you google that(Greene County GOP)=== Greene County, Virginia GOP Group's Newsletter Calls For 'Armed Revolution' If
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

A disclaimer at the bottom of the publication apparently attempts to account for this type of rhetoric, noting that the contributors do "not reflect the opinion of the Republican Party whole or in part" and are only representative of the "individual" -- in this case, the editor himself.
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

He Man wrote:
Hey A R did you google that(Greene County GOP)=== Greene County, Virginia GOP Group's Newsletter Calls For 'Armed Revolution' If
No but I will and get back to you.
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

The first thing I noticed were the web sorces! The only one I recognized was Huffington Post, which is a web site for liberals. Some of the others were Black-Racist sites. I dont belive any of it is legit! If it is, it is locked on the comments of 1 man, who just happens to be a radio talkshow host!(rateings) I did also notice a link to support Obama on the right side of the page on the H/P site? The Democrats must be scared to death their hero is going to lose would be my guess! So now they are trying to convince their base that dirty ole Republicans are trying to over through our Government. I give it a complete bullshit rateing!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes I agree, the situation as it exists! Just thinking, if we had stuck to our isolationist policies of the past we would not be where we are now!
Russia would control half the world, and Japan would control the other half. There would not be the Europe we recognize today. It would all look like what was behind the Iron Curtain. There would not be Phillipines, Thailand, Malaysia, Austrailia and New Zealand today.
And, we would eventually be fighting a two-front war with them right on our coast.
But, China woulndn't own the Democratic Party, either.
We did the right thing.
We were still doing the right thing before Obama took office.
I think surrendering Afghanistan back to the Taliban and Al Qaeda is a mistake, and we will ultimately pay a bigger price than 9/11 for it.
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Got to go for a while, the wife gets mad when I talk Politics!
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia would control half the world, and Japan would control the other half. There would not be the Europe we recognize today. It would all look like what was behind the Iron Curtain. There would not be Phillipines, Thailand, Malaysia, Austrailia and New Zealand today.
And, we would eventually be fighting a two-front war with them right on our coast.
But, China woulndn't own the Democratic Party, either.
We did the right thing.
We were still doing the right thing before Obama took office.
I think surrendering Afghanistan back to the Taliban and Al Qaeda is a mistake, and we will ultimately pay a bigger price than 9/11 for it.
I agree with every point, got to go, refer to my last post! Ha Ha.
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

The first thing I noticed were the web sorces! The only one I recognized was Huffington Post, which is a web site for liberals. Some of the others were Black-Racist sites. I dont belive any of it is legit! If it is, it is locked on the comments of 1 man, who just happens to be a radio talkshow host!(rateings) I did also notice a link to support Obama on the right side of the page on the H/P site? The Democrats must be scared to death their hero is going to lose would be my guess! So now they are trying to convince their base that dirty ole Republicans are trying to over through our Government. I give it a complete bullshit rateing!
Agreed, I just thought it was something to look at off the beaten trail...
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

6,419 U.S. service members have died in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom..We have already paid a bigger price than 9-11,There were 2,973 people killed on 9-11,We're headed for 7,000 now...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••