Fact check: Whoppers of 2013

Fact check: Whoppers of 2013

There are 2714 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 19, 2013, titled Fact check: Whoppers of 2013. In it, USA Today reports that:

It's that time of year again when FactCheck looks back - perhaps not so fondly - on the most noteworthy nonsense from the past 12 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2903 Jan 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the polished turd that needs the gun, my queer little fellah.
PS: Word around your trailer park: your maid said it is very small.
No, queer little fellah, I wouldn't even need any weapon at all for the likes of you. You know my real name. How come you aren't over here backing up your fat mouth?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2904 Jan 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to report but you mother died, TowelBoy.
Her last words were "Don't forget the cottage".
Her next to last words were "Why do you suppose he turned out to be a fruit?"
You're getting even more mentally unbalanced each and every day, cowardly traitor-troll.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#2905 Jan 19, 2014
Lying about Obamacare continues as campaign season begins
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
You may want to sit down before reading this: Republicans arenít being totally truthful about the Affordable Care Act (ACA). As the 2014 midterm elections approach, conservative groups are beginning to hit the airwaves with spots targeting vulnerable Democrats and their support for the health law ó and the ads are playing fast and loose with the facts.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#2906 Jan 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to report but you mother died, TowelBoy.
Her last words were "Don't forget the cottage".
Her next to last words were "Why do you suppose he turned out to be a fruit?"
Not even close, moron. At least I knew who my mother and father were. You don't have a clue. The day you were born, your father ran out of the hospital screaming and was never seen or heard from again. You're mother dropped you in the nearest dumpster and then ran away as fast as she could. You were adopted by a troop of feral cats.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2907 Jan 19, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close, moron. At least I knew who my mother and father were. You don't have a clue. The day you were born, your father ran out of the hospital screaming and was never seen or heard from again. You're mother dropped you in the nearest dumpster and then ran away as fast as she could. You were adopted by a troop of feral cats.
But I thought it was rats, instead of cats? ;)

2mdAmright

Since: Jan 14

Phoenix, AZ

#2908 Jan 19, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you start trash talking and playing keyboard commando and threatening to beat the *k out of someone, you should seriously consider losing that 150 pounds of extra lard you're carrying around. You could get rid of about 15 pounds of ugly fast really quickly by cutting off your head. Wouldn't hurt you because your brains are in your azz anyway.
another internet tough guy.... bwhahahahahhahah... you hillbillys do very well hiding behind your monitors....
racer42

Hayward, CA

#2909 Jan 19, 2014
2mdAmright wrote:
<quoted text>
another internet tough guy.... bwhahahahahhahah... you hillbillys do very well hiding behind your monitors....
More than an internet tough guy, much more. Any time your candy azz is ready to get your face ripped off, pansy, let me know. Be advised, your mouth is writing checks your poosy body won't be able to cash.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#2910 Jan 19, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You could very easily be right.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2911 Jan 19, 2014
2mdAmright wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny coming from a gun control coward.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#2912 Jan 19, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who's this candy azz idiot who's spoofing your handle. A real clueless moron.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2913 Jan 19, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who's this candy azz idiot who's spoofing your handle. A real clueless moron.
It's that troll that used to use different variations of 'satan' in its name.

2mdAmright

Phoenix, AZ

#2914 Jan 19, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
More than an internet tough guy, much more. Any time your candy azz is ready to get your face ripped off, pansy, let me know. Be advised, your mouth is writing checks your poosy body won't be able to cash.
absolutely douche bag...bring your diapers....and of course your guns.... will enjoy seeing you locked up by the LAPD.....bwhahahhaha.....invit e the other hillbilly tough guy....he is another blow hard....talks big behind his monitor....

2mdAmright

Phoenix, AZ

#2915 Jan 19, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome to lick my azz...especially my scrotum..but if you make me come, make sure you swallow....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2917 Jan 19, 2014
2mdAmright wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely douche bag...bring your diapers....and of course your guns.... will enjoy seeing you locked up by the LAPD.....bwhahahhaha.....invit e the other hillbilly tough guy....he is another blow hard....talks big behind his monitor....
The LAPD can't even handle the gangs they have now. Which are far better armed then they are.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#2921 Jan 19, 2014
2mdAmright wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome to lick my azz...especially my scrotum..but if you make me come, make sure you swallow....
After I get through with you, Freeko, you'll be able to lick your own azz. I'd be happy to prove to you just what a bad azz I really am. Any time you're feeling brave, just let me know, poosy.

2mdAmright

Phoenix, AZ

#2922 Jan 19, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
After I get through with you, Freeko, you'll be able to lick your own azz. I'd be happy to prove to you just what a bad azz I really am. Any time you're feeling brave, just let me know, poosy.
yeah..yeah.. I know...you are real tough guy... I bet you even whack off all by yourself without mommy's help..
Davey Quiver Lips

Los Angeles, CA

#2923 Jan 19, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sticking up for me Bro.
Hat Tip

2mdAmright

Phoenix, AZ

#2924 Jan 19, 2014
Davey Quiver Lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Hat Tip
I have something sticking up for you.... do you take your teeth out?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2925 Jan 19, 2014
Davey Quiver Lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Hat Tip
Cram-it, punk.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2926 Jan 19, 2014
2mdAmright wrote:
<quoted text>
I have something sticking up for you.... do you take your teeth out?
Responding to yourself. What a punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,604,588
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 289,552
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 8,715
News Election tampering by Russia still without evid... 2 hr southern at heart 48
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr loose cannon 242,629
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sat Patriot AKA Bozo 37,427
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) Sep 20 Oneryders Daughter 13
More from around the web