Syrian troops fight rebels in Damascus suburb

Jan 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOn6 Tulsa

Michelle Obama has a new look, both in person and online, and with the president's re-election, she has four more years as first lady, too.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Fighter

Damas, Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Final countdown is approaching. Lured are the one that think they can defeat an army !!!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Written for colloquial red neck consumption the narrative tells a meandering tale about some traitor who sold his country down the drain so he could live in Norwegian Splendor, paid for by the CIA.
Apparently says Heydari, Venezuela is helping Iran to build a bomb, but Heydari North Korea has been building a bond too, shouldn't the US be doing something about the the bond in existence rather than the bond in the prism of your mind, reflecting your lying perversion.
Or is it a fact Washington can't expect
Japan to attack, so it doesn't worry about North Korean bond, which North Korea says is targeted on the US. But Washington is paying Israel,-who hasn't got any money at all, except what US donate after they pay their defence bill-, to be the fifth column of the Middle East.
PROTECTING IMPERIAL INTERESTS THERE.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Good work Syrian army!!! Keep up the fight against the terrorist!!
Mark 1

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Let's make a baby!
Rubiks Cube

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
Written for colloquial red neck consumption the narrative tells a meandering tale about some traitor who sold his country down the drain so he could live in Norwegian Splendor, paid for by the CIA.
Apparently says Heydari, Venezuela is helping Iran to build a bomb, but Heydari North Korea has been building a bond too, shouldn't the US be doing something about the the bond in existence rather than the bond in the prism of your mind, reflecting your lying perversion.
Or is it a fact Washington can't expect
Japan to attack, so it doesn't worry about North Korean bond, which North Korea says is targeted on the US. But Washington is paying Israel,-who hasn't got any money at all, except what US donate after they pay their defence bill-, to be the fifth column of the Middle East.
PROTECTING IMPERIAL INTERESTS THERE.
WOW! I almost understood all of that.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rubiks Cube wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! I almost understood all of that.
And do you know what else? then let me tell you this even though its been said many times before.
The bad guys won the war in Vietnam, agreed.
The good guys won the war in Korea, agreed.
Vietnam is now good
Korea is now bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••