BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#187142 Mar 24, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Something must be done. The worlds industrial powers must take steps to stop the pollution they are pumping into the and water. If steps are not taken our grandchilder or our great grand childern will pay the price for our stupidity.
Do you have any children? If not, why are you worried? You do not what CONSERVATISM mean? It means "to conserve"!
Why would a farm rape his land? if he does not maintain his land, it will not longer grow crops!
Why would a forester kill his forests? What timber will he cut twenty years from now.
Some of our biggest polluters are the communist countries.

Location hidden

#187143 Mar 24, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue believes all CONSERVATIVES are white and rich. Hmm, he may just be right.
Hmmm, a percentage of Hindus in America are Conservatives than are white people. I wonder if that was by Joe O'Biden mocked Convenience Store owners?
"you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

Location hidden

#187144 Mar 24, 2014
Oh Jacqueau, do you know who Shahid "Shad" Khan is? He is a Conservative Republican. Oh, he is a Muslim but his wife is a Christian!

Shahid Khan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khan in 2012
Born July 18, 1952 (age 61)
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Nationality Pakistani American
Other names Shad Khan
Citizenship United States
Education Industrial Engineering (B.S.)
Alma mater University of Illinois
Occupation Owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars in the NFL; Fulham F.C. in the Premier League; Flex-N-Gate owner
Religion Islam[1]
Spouse(s) Ann Khan
Children Tony Khan, Shanna Khan

Shahid "Shad" Khan (born July 18, 1952)[2][3] is a Pakistani-born American billionaire businessman. He is the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League (NFL), the English Premier League team Fulham F.C., and automobile parts manufacturer Flex-N-Gate in Urbana, Illinois.

As of September 2013, Khan's net worth is over $3.8 billion. He is ranked 122nd in the Forbes 400 list of richest Americans and is overall the 490th wealthiest person in the world.[4] He is also the richest person of Pakistani origin.

Khan was featured on the front cover of Forbes Magazine in 2012, associating him as the face of the American Dream.[5]

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187145 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any children? If not, why are you worried? You do not what CONSERVATISM mean? It means "to conserve"!
Why would a farm rape his land? if he does not maintain his land, it will not longer grow crops!
Why would a forester kill his forests? What timber will he cut twenty years from now.
Some of our biggest polluters are the communist countries.
Dixit Rogue the half-black president : "Some of our biggest polluters are the communist countries."

Grateful you name those communist countries. And, oh, please, try not to evade the question once more, as YOU made the assertion. No Koni and Uganda, I beg you, they are irrelevant to the subject at hand.

P.S.: still waiting for that 10% Amtrak ridership thingy.

Ottawa

#187146 Mar 24, 2014
P.P.S. Rogue boards Amtrak train. Of 100 seats on this particular run, only 10 are occupied. Rogue concludes that total Amtrak ridership is therefore 10%. Case closed.

Location hidden

#187147 Mar 24, 2014
Yep, he started out washing dishes and now he is a multi-billionair!!!!

Early life

Khan was born in Lahore, Pakistan to a middle class family who were involved in the construction industry. His mother (now retired) was a professor of mathematics. He moved to the United States in 1968 at age 16 to study at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. When he came to the United States, he spent his first night in a $2/night room at the University Y-YMCA, and his first job was washing dishes for $1.20 an hour. He joined the Beta Theta Pi fraternity at the school. He graduated from the UIUC College of Engineering with a BSc in Industrial Engineering in 1971. Khan is a Muslim who acquired US citizenship in 1991.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#187148 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Assange, Manning and Snowden should be given a ticker-tape parade and decorated. Instead , they are persecuted, Manning, 35 years imprisonment, Assange, a prisoner in Embassy, facing vengeful and probably trumped-up charges and , ironically, Snowden in Putin's Russia when all he wants is come home..
Manning and Snowden are heros.

Assange will tell you he just "enjoys crushing bastards."

Julian still has tons of intel America doesn't want out there. And his attack dog "anon" still possesses intel from the UN breech.

There is still much we don't know.

If Manning would have listened to Julian and followed his instructions... he would still be an anonymous source.

Location hidden

#187149 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Dixit Rogue the half-black president : "Some of our biggest polluters are the communist countries."
Grateful you name those communist countries. And, oh, please, try not to evade the question once more, as YOU made the assertion. No Koni and Uganda, I beg you, they are irrelevant to the subject at hand.
That's funny, I am waiting for you to debunk it!!! You said I am wrong, then you should have no problem debunking it!!!

Ottawa

#187150 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, a percentage of Hindus in America are Conservatives than are white people. I wonder if that was by Joe O'Biden mocked Convenience Store owners?
"you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."
Please prove that Americans of Hindu origin are conservatives. Sigh, how many requests for proof just today relative to your incredible statements? Will you answer even one? You see, Rogue, I don't claim that Hindu-Americans are this or that, as I don't have the numbers. But seeing as you do claim it, I'd like to see those numbers.

Biden was right. And I know he said it, and it was not expressed said in a pejorative way at all. I've had the same problem at times here too with newly-arrived service people and I've mentioned it matter-of-factly the same way Biden did. YOU would criticize the new citizen. Biden did not and neither would I.

Location hidden

#187151 Mar 24, 2014
It's like that airport in Penn. in which less than 20 people a day fly in and out of each day. But without a Control Zone, Control Tower and Crash service ....... there can not be any scheduled air carriers to that airport which means ..... no US airmail service.
Oh, FedEx and UPS also use that same subsidized airliner!!!

Location hidden

#187152 Mar 24, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Something must be done. The worlds industrial powers must take steps to stop the pollution they are pumping into the and water. If steps are not taken our grandchilder or our great grand childern will pay the price for our stupidity.
Don't worry. During the coming Little Ice Age about a billion people will die of starvation and there will be less pollution.

Location hidden

#187153 Mar 24, 2014
Oh oh, another winter storm heads for NYC! Where is Global Warming when you need it?

Tradewinds - New York A Lonely Town
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6a0xs_trade...

Ottawa

#187154 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, he started out washing dishes and now he is a multi-billionair!!!!
Early life
Khan was born in Lahore, Pakistan to a middle class family who were involved in the construction industry. His mother (now retired) was a professor of mathematics. He moved to the United States in 1968 at age 16 to study at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. When he came to the United States, he spent his first night in a $2/night room at the University Y-YMCA, and his first job was washing dishes for $1.20 an hour. He joined the Beta Theta Pi fraternity at the school. He graduated from the UIUC College of Engineering with a BSc in Industrial Engineering in 1971. Khan is a Muslim who acquired US citizenship in 1991.
This no doubt refers to your posts numbers 187143-44.

Do you even realise how ridiculous you look?

First of all, you again prove how geography escapes you, you who has travelled the world and yet...Khan was born in Pakistan. That does not make him Hindu like you said. You arer insulting him. And,a Hindu-Moslem? I could go on...

Second of all : This guy's success ,(let's pretend, to complete your phantasm, that Khan is "Hindu-American" (sic)) means all Hindu-Americans (sic) are Conservatives? Uh? I asked you to prove that premise and you come back with this? What's your source, assuming you have one? Foxnews,com?

Third of all : His wife cannot be Christian. Moslem men and women's marriages are nul and void and they are expelled from the faith if they marry outside the faith. In Saudi Arabia, they face lashes, jail or beheading for this. However, marrying inside the faith means one of two things : Either both spouses ARE Moslem or, if one is not, HAS to convert, which that religion does not facilitate...at all. Given all your travels, Rogue, you don't seem to have picked up a whole lot.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#187155 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just like Jimmy Carter gutted the U.S. military in the 1970s, Obama is gutting them today. This is just about the Navy but the Army was short 2,000 aviators at the same time.
Right now all I hear is rumors from a few buddies who are at Fort Rucker, AL and it sounds about the same was it did 35 years ago. And that was ONE of the reasons the rescue attempt of the U.S. Embassy in Iran went so bad.
The Navy's Pilot Shortage:
A Selective Bonus and Other Actions Could Improve Retention
FPCD-80-31: Published: Feb 15, 1980. Publicly Released: Feb 15, 1980
While all the services have some pilot shortages, only the Navy has a severe shortage of pilots. As of September 1979, there were 24 percent fewer pilots in the Navy than it needed.
http://www.gao.gov/products/FPCD-80-31
President Jimmy Carter had Solar Panels on the White House roof back in the 1970s and Ronald "OIL" Reagan had them removed.

Need I say more?

----------

Navy to Commission Attack Submarine Jimmy Carter
http://tinyurl.com/yuxy6b
http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp...
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#187156 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacqueau, do you know who Shahid "Shad" Khan is? He is a Conservative Republican. Oh, he is a Muslim but his wife is a Christian!
Shahid Khan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khan in 2012
Born July 18, 1952 (age 61)
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Nationality Pakistani American
Other names Shad Khan
Citizenship United States
Education Industrial Engineering (B.S.)
Alma mater University of Illinois
Occupation Owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars in the NFL; Fulham F.C. in the Premier League; Flex-N-Gate owner
Religion Islam[1]
Spouse(s) Ann Khan
Children Tony Khan, Shanna Khan
Shahid "Shad" Khan (born July 18, 1952)[2][3] is a Pakistani-born American billionaire businessman. He is the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League (NFL), the English Premier League team Fulham F.C., and automobile parts manufacturer Flex-N-Gate in Urbana, Illinois.
As of September 2013, Khan's net worth is over $3.8 billion. He is ranked 122nd in the Forbes 400 list of richest Americans and is overall the 490th wealthiest person in the world.[4] He is also the richest person of Pakistani origin.
Khan was featured on the front cover of Forbes Magazine in 2012, associating him as the face of the American Dream.[5]
How about this Khan? LOL

----------

The CIA provided a stream of accurate reports to the Reagan / Bush administration that Pakistan’s Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was making nuclear weapons-grade uranium throughout the 1980’s. Reagan / Bush did absolutely nothing to stop it because Pakistani ISI was helping Usama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and Taliban to oust the Soviets out of Afghanistan. The Russians wanted to control Afghanistan for future oil and gas pipelines from the Caspian Sea Oil and Gas Region.

Now fast forward to October 2001, CIA questioned two senior Pakistani scientists Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood and Chaudry Abdul Majid and they said Pro-Taliban feelings extend beyond the Pakistani Army, the ISI, it is right into Pakistan’s nuclear-weapons laboratories. Dr. A.Q. Khan confessed that he helped with the Pakistani government assistance, to sell nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. These Pakistani nuclear scientists have close ties to radical Islamic terrorists groups.

George “Ignorant Iraqi Oil” Bush did not do anything about Pakistan’s government selling nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. The CIA had 100% proof of this and George “Incompetent” Bush came out publicly with the truth on October 16, 2002, only 5 days after the Congress voted for Military Force against Iraq. Ignorant Bush also sold F-16 aircraft to Pakistan.

Ottawa

#187157 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, I am waiting for you to debunk it!!! You said I am wrong, then you should have no problem debunking it!!!
Hey, read my post :

<quoted text>

==========

I did NOT debunk anything, or even tried to. I merely asked you to name those polluting communist countries.

Want some help? Okay. There are two communist countries remaining on this globe of ours, namely North Korea and Cuba. Both have no industry to speak of and therefore don't pollute to speak of. Now name the others, please. Remember, I am not disputing your statement, just asking you to name those polluting communist countries, Go on and please try to avoid the "shut the f**k up" if you can't come up with an answer.

Oh, BTW, how about those proofs on the 10% Amtrak ridership and the majority American-Hindu (lol) ex-Pakistani conservative majority? Any others today? So many outlandish statements, I forget. Will it help if you change your moniker to Half Black or or...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#187158 Mar 24, 2014
Sorry... that should have read that Anonymous still has NATO breech data.

... not U.N.

I was sent an anon video a couple of months back. This one seems to be more of a commercial than an operation.

Amazingly, it seems to contain almost every politician I have a shred of respect for.

Anon's "Do you see what we see?"

Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#187160 Mar 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
Sorry... that should have read that Anonymous still has NATO breech data.
... not U.N.
I was sent an anon video a couple of months back. This one seems to be more of a commercial than an operation.
Amazingly, it seems to contain almost every politician I have a shred of respect for.
Anon's "Do you see what we see?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cOAKv_fCh9sXX
Do You See What We See?

Excellent!

Which proves al Qaeda won and the American citizenry lost our freedoms.

Ottawa

#187161 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, did you know that last month FIVE out of our eleven nuclear powered aircarft carriers where in harbor at Norfolk, VA and that three of them are OUT OF SERVICE!!!!
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/c/carrie...
BTW, there are a few Red Herrings here. See if you can find them!!!
And the consequences of that will be? You still have 6 , which is 6 times more than Russia, 6 times more than China, 6 times more than France, and 6 times more than any other country as they are all obsolete and can hardly put out at sea.

Defence budgets for you, Rogue :

USA $600 billion
China 132 billion
Russia 90 billion
Western Europe 250 billion

So, USA $600 billion
China, Russia and Western Europe :$472 billion

Ask me for a source . I dare you.

Well,well, so you don't agree that your budget should be cut and moneys allotted to life-developing projects like health care, education, public works, aid abroad instead of arms shipments...?

Why such a big armed forces, why such a budget? Who's going to attack you? Or, who are you planning to attack? All that might, planes, carriers, infra-red junk, sophisticated cannons, missiles, rifles, tanks, missiles --- how have they helped in Vietnam, Cuba, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Georgia, Syria and now in the Ukraine? Take half your budget , just half,$300 billion, and buy off all those rogue and threatening regimes on a yearly basis - you'll see, they will behave, they'll be happy to, it'll be cheaper in the long run and save a lot of lives. It'll leave you with $300 billion, almost as much as Russia, China and Western Europe combined. I know, I know, I'm being sarcastic and idealistic all at once. But then, is that any more idealistic than Romney thinking he'd be elected president?

Ottawa

#187162 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It's like that airport in Penn. in which less than 20 people a day fly in and out of each day. But without a Control Zone, Control Tower and Crash service ....... there can not be any scheduled air carriers to that airport which means ..... no US airmail service.
Oh, FedEx and UPS also use that same subsidized airliner!!!
I'm not disputing your numbers, but can you back them up? And don't tell me to come up with them, YOU STATED 20 people, not me. Now prove it, 5th request for proof for today alone. Still waiting for the first one.

At the same time, please give us the capacity of planes transporting those passengers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smile. We love you. We hate you. At the same time (Jul '09) 3 min Len is Disgusted 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DEATH 1,223,575
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Sunshine 180,141
News John Kasich: WH run 'looks pretty good' 2 hr goonsquad 4
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 19 hr swedenforever 28
News Carter gets cold shoulder in Israel 23 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Portman faces balancing act on trade as he seek... Sat goonsquad 3
More from around the web