BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170369 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>0 - 308! You're on a roll, psycho. LMAO!
Isn't it comical when a fool clings to a foolish obsession and sees another poster behind every comment?

Oh - sorry

That probably hit close to home, huh Romper?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170370 Sep 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Further message to LRS :
Please give up. The massacre is hard to watch, harder even to bear. You're simply no match and above post number 170360 once more catapults you to the mat, so bloodied, that multiple transfusions would be a waste of good blood. You're outsmarted, out-knowledged, out-everything. Exist slowly through back door and salvage what's left of your dignity. Er, hmm, forget dignity, just sashay silently via trade entrance.
Wake up now! LMAO! Poor wittle Path, what a joke you are.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170371 Sep 4, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Subject to the jurisdiction" means subject to the laws. It does not mean that the person is a citizen and can vote. Every person in the USA, citizens and visitors, is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. If they weren't, they would not have to obey our laws. EVERYBODY in the USA has to obey US law except only for foreign diplomats and their families. The 14th Amendment's "subject to the jurisdiction" was inserted to exclude foreign diplomats and their families and at the time American Indians on reservations, who were considered sovereign tribes and at the time (until a special Act of Congress in 1925 or 1926) were considered not subject to uS jurisdiction. But now that that has been passed they are also subject to the jurisdiction, leaving only foreign diplomats and their families NOT subject to the jurisdiction.
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. John Bingham, R-Ohio, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”
“By the terms of the Constitution he must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years before he could take a seat here, and seven years before he could take a seat in the other House ; and, in order to be President of the United States, a person must be a native-born citizen. It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born. I read from Paschale's Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)
Wrong again! The only people in the US that are subject to its jurisdiction are citizens, all others are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin.
Yep, all persons born in the allegiance of the US are natural born citizen, but at the moment of birth Obama was a citizen of his father's country of origin and not eligible for citizenship in the US.
Citizenship to the US has been Constitutional Law since 1868.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170372 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another celebration of failed playlaw. Don't tell Ted about your "theory"
LMAO!!! Ted knows his condition and there isn't a thing you can do about it without showing Obama the door.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170373 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
ha ha, the a** hole congratulating himself.
LMAO!!! Looks like you are having a hard time understanding the written word, you better stick with your French.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170374 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Justice Dale aka Justice LRS forgot to switch monikers, now doing a profane monologue. All this switching does tend to become confusing.
But, as we all know Justice Dale aka Justice LRS is the world-switching expert. Yes, one finger in nose, other in a**hole and lookee, he switches. LMAO (LRS/Dale tm reg'd).
LMAO!!! You have to be the most confused ass on this thread, of course we all knew that.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170375 Sep 4, 2013
wojar posts this :

wojar wrote:

<quoted text>
And the ignorant fool has no basis to claim that the overwhelming conclusive evidence, both in the fossil record and in the DNA of living organisms as well as in DNA from Neanderthals and Denisovans is anything less than conclusive.
Indeed, the DNA shows that Denisovans and H. sapiens shared a common ancestor as did Neanderthals and H. sapiens.
In fact DNA shows marine whales evolved from a species ancestral to hippos. Founder populations for several species have been measured.
Science has passed by creationism long ago.
It is a false assumption that fossils particular to a founder population are required to validate the fact of human evolution.
----------
A woman's body is found. DNA from blood and hair found under her fingernails matches the DNA from semen collected using a rape kit. Bayou Boy is skeptical that a man committed the crime because there is no suspect who has been identified.
The DNA evidence for humans and chimps sharing an ancestral species is overwhelming. The lineages relating human, bonobo, gorilla, chimps, etc., have been thoroughly elucidated and more data is becoming available every year. Meanwhile the fossil evidence, in agreement with the DNA evidence, inexorably accumulates.
Evidence for Adam & Eve: neolithic cattle-herding tribesmen said so.
Get back to me when you have a clue.
<quoted text>

Justice ha ha LRS's REPLY :
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your azz must get jealous of all the crap that comes from your mouth.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). A very incisive, clear, scientific, and "savant", genial reply from the Birther Academy of sciences' chief resident. Nobel deserving recipient, Justice ha ha LRS aka Dale!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170376 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it comical when a fool clings to a foolish obsession and sees another poster behind every comment?
Oh - sorry
That probably hit close to home, huh Romper?
No need to apologize, Sonicfilter! Fluffybritches, it's as easy as ringing a dinner bell. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170377 Sep 4, 2013
wojar posts this :
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ignorant fool has no basis to claim that the overwhelming conclusive evidence, both in the fossil record and in the DNA of living organisms as well as in DNA from Neanderthals and Denisovans is anything less than conclusive.
Indeed, the DNA shows that Denisovans and H. sapiens shared a common ancestor as did Neanderthals and H. sapiens.
In fact DNA shows marine whales evolved from a species ancestral to hippos. Founder populations for several species have been measured.
It is a false assumption that fossils particular to a founder population are required to validate the fact of human evolution.
----------
A woman's body is found. DNA from blood and hair found under her fingernails matches the DNA from semen collected using a rape kit. Bayou Boy is skeptical that a man committed the crime because there is no suspect who has been identified.
The DNA evidence for humans and chimps sharing an ancestral species is overwhelming. The lineages relating human, bonobo, gorilla, chimps, etc., have been thoroughly elucidated and more data is becoming available every year. Meanwhile the fossil evidence, in agreement with the DNA evidence, inexorably accumulates.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). A very incisive, clear, scientific, and "savant", genial reply from the Birther Academy of sciences' chief resident. Nobel deserving recipient, Justice ha ha LRS aka Dale!
0 - 308! I think JD is right, you're the most confused azz on this entire board! LMAO! Give us an idea of your goal. What are you shooting for, something like 0 - 400? LOL!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170378 Sep 4, 2013
wojar posts this :
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! I found your theme song, enjoy!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170379 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No need to apologize, Sonicfilter! Fluffybritches, it's as easy as ringing a dinner bell. LMAO!
And Romper proves my point again

Note to Canada - if you don't wish to continue to appear as foolish as Romper you might try learning from his mistakes (there are certainly plenty of opportunities)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170380 Sep 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Ted knows his condition and there isn't a thing you can do about it without showing Obama the door.
I can do about it? Unlike the pathetic clueless Birfoon I don't pretend that:

1. There is an issue;
2. That I could do anything about it if there were; or
3. That I would want to do anything about Dufus' fake issue (except laugh at Dufus)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#170381 Sep 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again! The only people in the US that are subject to its jurisdiction are citizens, all others are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin.
Yep, all persons born in the allegiance of the US are natural born citizen, but at the moment of birth Obama was a citizen of his father's country of origin and not eligible for citizenship in the US.
Citizenship to the US has been Constitutional Law since 1868.
Answer: "Wrong again! ALL people in the US that are subject to its jurisdiction not just its citizens. Re: "All others are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin." The USA does not have to have a treaty with a foreign country in order to require that its citizens when visiting the USA (or here illegally) MUST obey our laws.

Bingham and Trumbull and Meese and Hatch and Graham and former senator Fred Thompson and ten appeals courts and the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case all are right, and you are wrong.

Ottawa

#170382 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romper proves my point again
Note to Canada - if you don't wish to continue to appear as foolish as Romper you might try learning from his mistakes (there are certainly plenty of opportunities)
CONservative :

CON, dictionnaire Larousse (I will refrain from translating as I did the last time, in the hope that you can do it yourself.)

FIRST definition :

CON : stupide. Inepte. Ex : CONservateur

SECOND definition :

CON : Sexe de la femme. May as well ask the LRS genie to turn you into a toilet too LMAO (LRS/buddy LTR tm reg'd)

Strange, you were quiet lately, no cheap shots, you had seemingly recovered from your Topix battle wounds, and yet you come back from the dead for more medicine. Sigh. Not sure I feel up to it, as LRS is boring enough as it is.

And so I'm referred to as "Canada" now? Hmmm, not unlike the irrepressible LRS, you paint the whole country according to what you think of one individual. Very mature, brilliant. Well, don't count on my addressing you Mr. USA. I refuse to blemish your country thus.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170383 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>CONservative :

CON, dictionnaire Larousse (I will refrain from translating as I did the last time, in the hope that you can do it yourself.)

FIRST definition :

CON : stupide. Inepte. Ex : CONservateur

SECOND definition :

CON : Sexe de la femme. May as well ask the LRS genie to turn you into a toilet too LMAO (LRS/buddy LTR tm reg'd)

Strange, you were quiet lately, no cheap shots, you had seemingly recovered from your Topix battle wounds, and yet you come back from the dead for more medicine. Sigh. Not sure I feel up to it, as LRS is boring enough as it is.

And so I'm referred to as "Canada" now? Hmmm, not unlike the irrepressible LRS, you paint the whole country according to what you think of one individual. Very mature, brilliant. Well, don't count on my addressing you Mr. USA. I refuse to blemish your country thus.
And Jercque shows how he earned his name.

Shrug. Try to help a guy out, but it really is true - you can't fix stupid.

Speaking of - since Topix assures you that I can't delete my posts would you care to admit your ignorance or just resort to your favorite magic phrase?

Ottawa

#170384 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Jercque shows how he earned his name.
Shrug. Try to help a guy out, but it really is true - you can't fix stupid.
Speaking of - since Topix assures you that I can't delete my posts would you care to admit your ignorance or just resort to your favorite magic phrase?
Ah, how lame a reply. How weak. How devoid of grey matter and so unimaginative! How, how LRS. Passons.

Topix has assured me of nothing. As I predicted, they did not reply.

How about I let you stew in your own CONservative cluelessness and ignore you totally for another month?
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170385 Sep 4, 2013
What is the National Initiative for Democracy?
The National Initiative for Democracy (NI4D) is a proposal which will permit the People to make or change laws by initiative./ http://tinyurl.com/ksw63c3
http://ni4d.us/

-------

The Corporation
&li st=PL3F51B34A530AA157

-------

ALL Executive Orders
http://tinyurl.com/2mryvo
http://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/eo_list.cfm

----------

The Corporation in The Grade 8 Classroom
http://tinyurl.com/n3f2o8
http://thecorporation.com/index.cfm...

--------

Cartoon Predicts the Future 50 Years Ago This is Amazing Insight
http://tinyurl.com/yh5nzyn
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

-----

George W. Obama
January 12th 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/yjyz645
Before President Obama, it was grimly accurate to write, as I often did in the Voice, that George W. Bush came into the presidency with no discernible background in constitutional civil liberties or any acquaintance with the Constitution itself. Accordingly, he turned the "war on terror" over to Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld—ardent believers that the Constitution presents grave obstacles in a time of global jihad.
But now, Bush's successor—who actually taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago—is continuing much of the Bush-Cheney parallel government and, in some cases, is going much further in disregarding our laws and the international treaties we've signed./ http://www.villagevoice.com/2010-01-12/column...

---------

Inflation Calculator
http://tinyurl.com/b5nga
http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

------

When Bush took office in 2001, the federal budget had a $128 billion surplus; when he left in 2009, the annual deficit was projected to exceed $1 trillion, according to the CBO./

http://www.srwolf.com/reports/Stiglitz10trill...

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...

------

The Real Boston Tea Party was Against the Wal-Mart of the 1770s
http://tinyurl.com/y6r3pvz / April 2009
The real Boston Tea Party was a protest against huge corporate tax cuts for the British East India Company, the largest trans-national corporation then in existence. This corporate tax cut threatened to decimate small Colonial businesses by helping the BEIC pull a Wal-Mart against small entrepreneurial tea shops, and individuals began a revolt that kicked-off a series of events that ended in the creation of The United States of America.
Although schoolchildren are usually taught that the American Revolution was a rebellion against “taxation without representation,” akin to modern day conservative taxpayer revolts, in fact what led to the revolution was rage against a transnational corporation that, by the 1760s, dominated trade from China to India to the Caribbean, and controlled nearly all commerce to and from North America, with subsidies and special dispensation from the British crown.
http://www.thomhartmann.com/blog/2009/04/real...
Learn to Read

Fairland, IN

#170386 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>Ah, how lame a reply. How weak. How devoid of grey matter and so unimaginative! How, how LRS. Passons.

Topix has assured me of nothing. As I predicted, they did not reply.

How about I let you stew in your own CONservative cluelessness and ignore you totally for another month?
Check Topix FAQ (which I previously provided to you). Caution - their answer is in English and again proves your ignorance
Learn to Read

Fairland, IN

#170387 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Can I edit or delete my own posts?
Unfortunately, no you may not.
http://m.topix.com/topix/faq#forums_edit
Magic phrase
Bump

proof you can spoon feed an idiot but you can't fix stupid
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170388 Sep 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars was probably thinking about that condo his cousin Jed purchased for a little of nothing last week.
http://tinyurl.com/p5zs9gj
That looks a little like Rouges house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,115,461
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,490
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... 23 min Cat74 113
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr mjjcpa 609
Money talks: Obamacare initiative makes headway... 3 hr john 67
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr dont drink the ko... 32,793
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 4 hr swedenforever 37

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE