BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169580 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No more Mister Nice Guy!?!
North Korea
Report: Kim Jong Un’s Former Lover Executed by Firing Squad After Making Sex Tape
North Korean dictator has alleged paramour shot along with 11 others in front of families
By Jennifer Cheng Aug. 29, 2013
Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/08/29/kim-jong-uns...
Why are TRIUMHANTLY posting this crap? To embarrass Kim Jon Un's Topix sympathisers? Can you name ONE?

Ottawa

#169581 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations, and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Senator Hillary Clinton agreed, speaking in October 2002:
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical- and biological-weapons stock, his missile-delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al-Qaeda members."
Senator Jay Rockefeller, vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, concurred:
"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years.... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Also in 2002, Al Gore said the following:
"We know that [Saddam] has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
"Iraq’s search for [WMD] has proven impossible to deter, and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Senator John Kerry announced in 2002: "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force—if necessary—to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
That same year, Senator Ted Kennedy said, "We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Senator Robert Byrd put it this way: "We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has [since 1998] embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical- and biological-warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons."
William Cohen, who had served as President Clinton’s Secretary of Defense, remained “absolutely convinced” that Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD even after the U.S. military had failed to find them in the wake of the invasion in March 2003.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
Stop it,Rogue. There were no WMD, no Al Qaeda, no Taliban, no Iranians in Iraq during the Saddam era. None of the foregoing;

Hilary Clinton, and dems, and Repubs, no one had anything good to say about Saddam pre-2003. NO ONE. Does that mean they wanted to invade Iraq. Who now in the US had anything good to say about Putin? Yes, who wants to invade Russia?

Russia, Germany,the UN,France, never agreed that there were WMDs. Never. Drop it now before you look even sillier, if that is at all possible. And get some real sources, let go of wnd.com , Foxnews.com , theblaze.com , canadafreepress.com , globe.com , nationalenquirer.com

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#169582 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You merely have not experienced it, so you must find a way to dismiss it. Or, in other words, you feel the need to justify your denial. Your choice, have at it. I find it very humorous that people like you actually think man is intelligent. LMAO! That which you manifest, lies before you. You'll never get that but don't worry about it. LMAO!
Man is a technological species, intelligence is the only thing we have going for us. No, we aren't that smart yet. But we will be if we aren't taken out by a gamma burst, or a super virus, or a gaddamn war over who's invisible celestial representative wields the most mojo.

NONE of which are you guys helping with.

And I do get it...
"That which you manifest lies before you."

You think you can will things into being so.

It is a crutch of the faith you speak so highly of. As a matter of fact it is the downright foundation of all of it. You think that whatever you think will happen in the end will happen. And I can't disprove that anymore than I could god, or ghost, or vampires.

But back here on planet Earth we call that
...magic.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#169583 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The last I heard people have been murdering and raping people from the beginning of time, so, using Libtardian Logic,that makes it all right?
Like I said, you Libtards will do anything to justify your misconduct!
<quoted text>
Can you read YOUR own post? I mean, what did you say?!? You said, "Homosexuality has been around since humanity" to justify unnatural sex acts. And I replied by saying, "The last I heard people have been murdering and raping people from the beginning of time, so, using Libtardian Logic,that makes it [homosexual conduct] all right?
I at no time equated homosexuality to murder or rape. Now, learn to comprehend what the FiretUCK you read.
No wonder I call you guys Idiotards!
Personally I find it repulsive. I am no different than you Rouge.

But that doesn't give me the right to dictate what people do in their own homes.

And yes, you did equate them... you used the words as a logical replacement for homosexuality to attempt to use my statement against me.

See the little post in gray above these words for proof.

Then you forcefully expressed that you did not do what you just did.

I comprehend most everything I read Rouge.

Do you comprehend what you write?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#169584 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say!
Very observant.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#169585 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, the broke, nanny State of Clownifornia is the only one that will put up you. Are you a moocher like poops? Hell, are you even here legally? Probably not!
Did that make you feel better?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#169586 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
All but one and he is an atheist, pot-smoking Libtard like you.
Well then why the Hell do you need so much attention from people you don't know?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#169587 Aug 29, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1961 the US was not a newly formed nation.
You plagiarized a fool.
There was no Constitutional Convention convened to repeal the requirements of Article II Section 1 and the reason the founding fathers included those requirements are just as important in 1961,2008 and today as they were over two hundred thirty years ago. If those founding fathers knew what happened in 2008 they would believe the the citizens failed us and they would wonder why the media also failed us.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#169588 Aug 29, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rouge was aware of modern biblical scholarship he wouldn't make such an ignorant comment.
<quoted text>
Well, it is sitting right in front of him.

You can watch biblical scholars go on and on right on youtube.

I am amazed how few people know about the history of the bible.

I mean, if I really thought that God wrote a book... I would want to know everything I could. Every minute detail of every extraction, every addition.

Most people who claim to be religious can't tell you squat except for a few of the tales from the new testament.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#169589 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The French don't like none French words. Take for instance "potato". The French call it a "pomme de terre" which literally translates "apple of the earth"
Soooo, what do they call "French fries"? They call them "pomme fritz" which literally translates "apples fried?
Silly Frenchies
<quoted text>
It is silly how Libtards will bring out a modern interpretation of an archaic text and they think they know what it means.
You know, there are two forms of respect. A classic example is a police officer. Law-abiding citizens "respect" cops because they protect them whereas bad guys "respect" cops as they know what the cops will do if they commit a crime.
To be in "awe" of God can also mean two things. For people who respect God's laws, the are in awe (respect) of God. But for those who do not abide by God's laws, they are in awe (fear) God.
Isn't it funny how Libtards do not seem to understand simple English like, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".
First of all you try and argue what an "arm" is, so much so that the definition has changed in dictionaries that were written over 100 years ago!
WTF?

Ottawa

#169590 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh, how about proof that the UN, Germany and Russia approved the Iraqi invasion? Remember, YOU stated it, were sure of your facts. Should be easy which makes me wonder why it's taking so long. While you're at it, please supply the other 50 or so sources of proofs I've been requesting.
<quoted text>
Well Jacqueau, it has been over an hour and no reply? I have answered your question over a half dozen times before but you have an attention span of a Chihuahua and will have forgotten my post in another hour.
Oh, my Chihuahua likes to eat bugs and two or three hours after she does she usually gets sick. But she can not relate getting sick to eating that bug a few hours earlier.
A few years ago I was walking her an a bees was on a clover flower and she snapped the bee which stung her inside her mouth. She knew the bee stung her so now she avoids bees but she still eats other bugs.
Jacqueau, do I have to stick a hot poker up you butt to get you to remember what I post about the Russians, Germans, etc. saying that Iraq had WMD?!?
Read this carefully, Rogue , from you beloved Wikipedia :

Iraq and weapons of mass destruction

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Weapons of mass destruction

The fifth president of Iraq Saddam Hussein[1] was internationally known for his use of chemical weapons in the 1980s against Iranian and Kurdish civilians during and after the Iran–Iraq War. In the 1980s he pursued an extensive biological weapons program and a nuclear weapons program, though no nuclear bomb was built.

After the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related equipment and materials throughout the early 1990s, with varying degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction.[2] In response to diminishing Iraqi cooperation with UNSCOM, the United States called for withdrawal of all UN and IAEA inspectors in 1998, resulting in Operation Desert Fox. The United States and the UK asserted that Saddam Hussein still possessed large hidden stockpiles of WMD in 2003, and that he was clandestinely procuring and producing more. Inspections by the UN to resolve the status of unresolved disarmament questions restarted from November 2002 until March 2003,[3] under UN Security Council Resolution 1441, which demanded Saddam give "immediate, unconditional and active cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspections, shortly before his country was attacked.[4]

During the lead-up to war in March 2003, United Nations weapons inspector Hans Blix had found no stockpiles of WMD and had made significant progress toward resolving open issues of disarmament noting the "proactive" but not always "immediate" Iraqi cooperation as called for by UN Security Council Resolution 1441. He concluded that it would take “but months” to resolve the key remaining disarmament tasks.[5] The United States asserted this was a breach of Resolution 1441 but failed to convince the UN Security Council to pass a new resolution authorizing the use of force due to lack of evidence.[6][7][8]

Despite being unable to get a new resolution authorizing force and citing section 3 of the Joint Resolution passed by the U.S. Congress,[9] President George W. Bush asserted peaceful measures could not disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second Gulf War,[10] despite multiple dissenting opinions[11] and questions of integrity[12][13][14] about the underlying intelligence.[15] Later U.S.-led inspections agreed that Iraq had earlier abandoned its WMD programs, but asserted Iraq had an intention to pursue those programs if UN sanctions were ever lifted.[16]

==========

Ottawa

#169591 Aug 29, 2013

I'll emphasise the last paragraph of the above, Rogue :

Bush later said that the biggest regret of his presidency was "the intelligence failure" in Iraq,[17] while the Senate Intelligence Committee found in 2008 that his administration "misrepresented the intelligence and the threat from Iraq".[18] A key CIA informant in Iraq admitted that he lied about his allegations, "then watched in shock as it was used to justify the war".[
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169592 Aug 29, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that way, to the psychotic.
<quoted text>
Good, then your DA understands completely!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169593 Aug 29, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>Did that make you feel better?
If Romper didn't direct his anger towards "them" he might be forced to deal with his own pathetic, empty existence. Imagine how depressing that would be.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169594 Aug 29, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoons just can't get enough of the false cause fallacy.
Hawaii became a state in 1959 and in 1961 Barack H. Obama II "came along".
Woo wee!
But birfoons have FAITH in their fables so their fables are just as valid as rational thought.:-)
Wise up, child.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169595 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
It does not make homosexuality any more right than heterosexuality, Rogue, it just makes it so. Not wrong, not right, just so. My gosh, you are so obsessed by homosexuality. You come up with it spontaneously, bring it up, regularly. Homosexuality does not kill, Rogue. Guns kill.
Nah, it's just a violation of nature, no biggie, right? Please look up and understand the meaning of the word "EXIT". Justify it Path! Justify! Are you an RSO?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169596 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Stop it,Rogue. There were no WMD, no Al Qaeda, no Taliban, no Iranians in Iraq during the Saddam era. None of the foregoing;
Hilary Clinton, and dems, and Repubs, no one had anything good to say about Saddam pre-2003. NO ONE. Does that mean they wanted to invade Iraq. Who now in the US had anything good to say about Putin? Yes, who wants to invade Russia?
Russia, Germany,the UN,France, never agreed that there were WMDs. Never. Drop it now before you look even sillier, if that is at all possible. And get some real sources, let go of wnd.com , Foxnews.com , theblaze.com , canadafreepress.com , globe.com , nationalenquirer.com
Others disagree with you psycho.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/al-qae...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169597 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
It does not make homosexuality any more right than heterosexuality, Rogue, it just makes it so. Not wrong, not right, just so. My gosh, you are so obsessed by homosexuality. You come up with it spontaneously, bring it up, regularly. Homosexuality does not kill, Rogue. Guns kill.
I am not obsessed with homosexuality. I am upset that we get it rammed down our throats on a daily bases. We've had none Catholic gays and lesbians show up in Catholic churches in San Francisco and demand communion. They have no respect for anyone else's religion.
And when have I said homosexuality kills? How many times have we heard you Libtards say that Bush lied and people died and I have proven over and over again he did not lie yet you keep your mantra up.
Meanwhile Obama did lie about Ben Ghazi and people dies and you don't give a shit!

Ottawa

#169598 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's just a violation of nature, no biggie, right? Please look up and understand the meaning of the word "EXIT". Justify it Path! Justify! Are you an RSO?
YOU and some extreme-right holy rollers, and ayatollahs, your friends, maintain it's a "violation of nature". Just the fact you and your crazy allies say so makes it even less so.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169599 Aug 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Man is a technological species, intelligence is the only thing we have going for us. No, we aren't that smart yet. But we will be if we aren't taken out by a gamma burst, or a super virus, or a gaddamn war over who's invisible celestial representative wields the most mojo.
NONE of which are you guys helping with.
And I do get it...
"That which you manifest lies before you."
You think you can will things into being so.
It is a crutch of the faith you speak so highly of. As a matter of fact it is the downright foundation of all of it. You think that whatever you think will happen in the end will happen. And I can't disprove that anymore than I could god, or ghost, or vampires.
But back here on planet Earth we call that
...magic.
Correction: you justify your denial by calling it magic. I think that is more likely what you meant. BTW, "will" has nothing to do with it. Study on it. I'll check back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min The Ghost of Tony... 1,129,745
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min LIbEralS 33,113
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Cornelius Scudmister 159,780
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 47 min inbred Genius 358
Poll: Economy, health care eclipse social issues 1 hr nhjeff 12
Christie Shouldn't Bother Apologizing 2 hr Steve Bondell 1
Next generation door-knocking in war for votes ... 2 hr Responsibility 2

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE