In the presence of God for eternity, forever and ever? Give me limbo any time or the company of interesting and intelligent people who will make up the majority in hell.<quoted text>
What ever. But God still loves you and He wants you to be with him.
I believe that Heaven is being allowed to be in the presence of God and Hell is the absence of God. Sort of like being in total darkness with out any stimulation what so ever.
If there is a God, yes, he does love me and you, as we are the lucky 33% earthlings able to feed, clothe and house ourselves. But tell me why He hates the other 67% so much, that number representing the human beings who go to bed hungry every single night. What have they done to deserve that, particularly the children ridden with famine, aids and other diseases? And as we write, the Syrian civilians at the moment living through REAL hell. You don't question God's ways. Good thing, I suppose, otherwise you would question the innocent children He killed at Sodom and Gomorrah and via the Great Flood. Or so say the writers of the Bible.