BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197219 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145962 Mar 7, 2013
I enjoy reading the Darwin Awards as most of these people are Libtards and it is best that they remove themselves from the gene pool.
http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2012...

Location hidden

#145963 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from his bluster and anti-Americanism, do you happen to know about Chavez and what he has achieved in his country since his first election? No? Then best you find out and then make an objective judgement , and of course CRITICISM, for he indeed has much to be criticized about, both domestically and in foreign policy, as per most heads of states. Re-read that last sentence before you call me a Chavez lover. But also find out, just for the hell of it, if he's done anything positive for his country. Oh, and why avoid Citgo? Do you avoid BP after what they did to the Gulf, quite apart from negligently killing 11 men? And, fyi, Venezuela, I believe, is the 2nd biggest supplier of foreign oil to the US after Canada. Chances are 1 in 5 or 6 that whatever station you fill up at, it could be Chavez gas. LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
Yes, I know exactly what Chavez did TO his country. He drove the middle and upper classes out of his country and dramatically increased poverty.
Now Jacques, do you know what their murder rate is?

June 7, 2012, Counting by Murders [in Venezuela] By FRANCISCO TORO

MONTREAL — One hundred fifty-five thousand seven hundred and eighty-eight. That, according to new research by the Venezuelan criminologist Fermín Mármol García, is the number of murders committed in Venezuela since 1999.

Imagine an attack on the scale of 9/11 every three months, for 13-and-a-half years. Or consider this: from the time of the 2003 Iraq invasion until this January, while 116,705 civilians were killed in Iraq, according to the Iraq Body Count project, 124,221 Venezuelans were murdered, says Mármol García. All that with no suicide attacks, no Apache helicopters, no I.E.D.s and none of the organized machinery of war: just an exceptionally violent gang subculture, the growing availability of cheap Colombian cocaine and a government asleep at the wheel.

Perhaps the closest parallel is the drug war in Mexico, which claimed some 12,000 victims in 2011 [population 112.3M](for 19,336 in Venezuela[population 29,6M])......
http://latitude.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/07/...

That's right Jacques, Venezuela has more murders than Mexico with about a third the population. And you think that is good?!?

Location hidden

#145964 Mar 7, 2013
Hey Jacques, the US murder rate is at a 50 year low of 4.6 per 100,00. but Shitcago's is 15.9!!! Way to go Shitcago!!!

US HOMICIDE RATES AT 50-YEAR LOW
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Do you know what Shitcago's murder rate is?

Chicago Homicide Rate Spikes, While New York's Plummets Reuters | Posted: 12/28/20

* Chicago says 80 percent of victims African-American

* Gang violence blamed for Chicago murder spike

* New York says stop-and-frisk reduces deaths, shootings

* Theft of Apple products increases grand larceny

By James B. Kelleher and Jonathan Allen

CHICAGO/NEW YORK, Dec 28 (Reuters)- In a sharp contrast between two of the nation's largest cities, Chicago recorded its 499th murder of 2012 on Thursday night while New York reported 414 murders as of Friday even though it has more than three times the population, according to police.
MOST VICTIMS AFRICAN-AMERICAN

Chicago's McCarthy said the city's high murder rate, up 18 percent over last year as of Dec. 16, was due to gang violence. Eighty percent of the homicides were gang-related and 80 percent of the victims were African-Americans, he said.

Blacks make up about 33 percent of the city's population, according to the 2011 estimate from the U.S. Census.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/29/chic...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145965 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Palatial White House indeed. You obviously haven't been out much. The White House, though stately and well-appointed, is modest compared to other heads of states' residences. Nothing gaudy about it, it's in good taste and is certainly not palatial. As to American er hmm Pravda Lady, her reaction to the closing of the WH to visitors is in the top 5 of dumbest things ever written on this thread. Why is it that dumb things are only supplied by birthers, gun advocates and tea partyers?
Obumbler stopped the tours because he's pouting, period! "Make It Hurt", remember? And you boneheads wonder why I don't call him my president. He's an America-hating idiot. Now, you flappers keep on lapping up all his BS! Fools.

Location hidden

#145966 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Palatial White House indeed. You obviously haven't been out much. The White House, though stately and well-appointed, is modest compared to other heads of states' residences. Nothing gaudy about it, it's in good taste and is certainly not palatial. As to American er hmm Pravda Lady, her reaction to the closing of the WH to visitors is in the top 5 of dumbest things ever written on this thread. Why is it that dumb things are only supplied by birthers, gun advocates and tea partyers?
Yes, it was one of the five dumbest things Obama has done. It is run by volunteers which does not cost us tax payers one damn dime.
All Obama wants is an issue to advance his Progrssive agenda.
In 1992 we had Hurricane Andrew hit southern Florida and Lawton Chiles was our governor and Bush-41 was up for reelection. But Chiles, a Democrat, did not declare a state disaster nor request FEMA until THREE days after Andrew hit and the slow reaction was blamed on .... Bush.
But law FEMA can not respond until the governor of the state requests federal assistance and Lawton Chiles allowed people to suffer and DIE to push his agenda.
Now, fast forward to the 2000 election and a minor hurricane was headed for .... Northeastern .... MEXICO and Clinton, in violation of FEDERAL LAW, sent in FEMA even though the governor, G.W. Bush, did not request federal assistance. Then he sent OWL GORE to tour the non-disaster area. THE ONLY reason why Clinton did that was to prop up GORE for the election.
Then after the election Arkansas got hit by a major ice storm and thousands were without electricity in sub-freezing weather. Did either Bill Clinton or Owl Gore visit the disaster area? HELL NO!!!
You see, Democrats do not give a damn about little people. They they care about is their agenda!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145967 Mar 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As another Libtard bites the dust. Ah, lions are not cute little Kitty Cats. Not only do I not feel sorry for her, after her parents response, I do not feel sorry for them either. It is obvious they raised her to be a good Libtard!
Founder: Worker killed by lion was female intern
By GOSIA WOZNIACKA and TRACIE CONE | Associated Press
DUNLAP, Calif.(AP)— A female intern-volunteer was killed Wednesday by a lion at a private wild animal park in Central California, and authorities were trying to determine what might have caused the fatal attack.
Cat Haven founder and executive director Dale Anderson was crying as he read a one-sentence statement about the fatal mauling at the exotic animal zoo he has operated since 1993.
The 26-year-old intern was attacked and killed when she entered the lion's enclosure, Anderson said, but he refused to provide more details.
Sheriff's deputies responding to an emergency call from Cat Haven, in the Sierra Nevada foothills about 45 miles east of Fresno, found the woman severely injured and still lying inside the enclosure with the lion nearby, Fresno County sheriff's Lt. Bob Miller said.
Another park worker had unsuccessfully tried luring the lion into a separate pen, so deputies shot and killed it so they could reach the wounded woman, who died at the scene, Miller said.
http://news.yahoo.com/founder-worker-killed-l...
You incredibly and cruelly and unchristianly wrote : "As another Libtard bites the dust. Ah, lions are not cute little Kitty Cats. Not only do I not feel sorry for her, after her parents response, I do not feel sorry for them either. It is obvious they raised her to be a good Libtard!"

Many zoos have employees enter cages, including lions'. She was apparently told to do so. And, assuming the young woman made a mistake, should not have erred in the cage, does it make her a "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd), does it make her deserve death, and why do you assume she is a dem/liberal? So you're happy another liberal died. Nice. Are you trying to tell me that all animal workers who enter cages are democrats or liberals? I once more reproduce your "kind words" : "As another libtard bites the dust".
Come again? You just said you had a 146 I.Q. score. Care to redo it? They obviously got the scores mixed up with someone else who probably committed suicide when he erroneously received your 95 score. Your reaction is cruel, just plain nasty. How do you think her parents feel at the moment? Their 26-yr-old girl is gone...forever and you don't feel sorry for her or them? That of course is your right and privilege, but don't you think it's best to keep it to yourself?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145969 Mar 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know exactly what Chavez did TO his country. He drove the middle and upper classes out of his country and dramatically increased poverty.
Now Jacques, do you know what their murder rate is?
June 7, 2012, Counting by Murders [in Venezuela] By FRANCISCO TORO
MONTREAL — One hundred fifty-five thousand seven hundred and eighty-eight. That, according to new research by the Venezuelan criminologist Fermín Mármol García, is the number of murders committed in Venezuela since 1999.
Imagine an attack on the scale of 9/11 every three months, for 13-and-a-half years. Or consider this: from the time of the 2003 Iraq invasion until this January, while 116,705 civilians were killed in Iraq, according to the Iraq Body Count project, 124,221 Venezuelans were murdered, says Mármol García. All that with no suicide attacks, no Apache helicopters, no I.E.D.s and none of the organized machinery of war: just an exceptionally violent gang subculture, the growing availability of cheap Colombian cocaine and a government asleep at the wheel.
Perhaps the closest parallel is the drug war in Mexico, which claimed some 12,000 victims in 2011 [population 112.3M](for 19,336 in Venezuela[population 29,6M])......
http://latitude.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/07/...
That's right Jacques, Venezuela has more murders than Mexico with about a third the population. And you think that is good?!?
That's what you come out with in response to my post which admitted there were good and bad things about Chavez. I'm no fan of his, but I try to keep a balanced approach. You don't. Yes, too many murders. But fewer since he arrived. And an amelioration in the middle class, literacy and the poor are better off. Not perfect, but he inherited a mess, a royal mess. Not defending, but neither condemning him, yes, the man was a tyrant and there was much corruption, but so much less than before he took over.

Do look at the positive side also of anyone. The man did do some good stuff, as he did bad. Balance them, don't be so absolute in your negativity.

Although no comparison in population, the US has had 120,000 murders since 1999. Yet, it's aupposed to be richer, and much more civilized. How come?

Location hidden

#145970 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You incredibly and cruelly and unchristianly wrote : "As another Libtard bites the dust. Ah, lions are not cute little Kitty Cats. Not only do I not feel sorry for her, after her parents response, I do not feel sorry for them either. It is obvious they raised her to be a good Libtard!"
Many zoos have employees enter cages, including lions'. She was apparently told to do so. And, assuming the young woman made a mistake, should not have erred in the cage, does it make her a "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd), does it make her deserve death, and why do you assume she is a dem/liberal? So you're happy another liberal died. Nice. Are you trying to tell me that all animal workers who enter cages are democrats or liberals? I once more reproduce your "kind words" : "As another libtard bites the dust".
Come again? You just said you had a 146 I.Q. score. Care to redo it? They obviously got the scores mixed up with someone else who probably committed suicide when he erroneously received your 95 score. Your reaction is cruel, just plain nasty. How do you think her parents feel at the moment? Their 26-yr-old girl is gone...forever and you don't feel sorry for her or them? That of course is your right and privilege, but don't you think it's best to keep it to yourself?
I'm unChristian? And you are? If this Libtard wanted to feed her body to the lions, why should I get upset?
Oh, I heard her parents response. They brought her up as a good Libtard!!!
Next, most zoos have feeding cages and the employees enter them only while the big cats are in another sealed caged area. And they do not allow new people to go in to any cage alone. I best guess is that she wanted to be "one" with the Kitty Cats, and so she did become one with them.
And I do not feel sorry when some drunk kills himself in a car wreck either.
No, I said I have a IQ of "140"!

Location hidden

#145971 Mar 7, 2013
Delphi Salaried Retirees Receive 62,000 Pages of Documents from Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation in Lawsuit
Emails and reports finally released 20 months after federal judge first ordered PBGC to participate in lawsuit’s discovery phase. PBGC states it will produce a second batch of documents by end of June
Retirees believe Obama’s Auto Task Force directed PBGC to unjustifiably and illegally terminate pension plan in 2009
Government officials’ refusal to disclose how decision was made ignores Obama directive that “transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.”
Release Date: Monday, June 11, 2012
WASHINGTON, D.C.— Twenty months after Federal U.S. District Judge Arthur Tarnow ordered in September 2010, that salaried retirees of auto parts maker Delphi Corp. were entitled to conduct discovery in their lawsuit against the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, the PBGC on Thursday finally made its first document production, turning over approximately 62,000 pages of emails and documents. The pension agency said it would make a second production of a similar size by month’s end. The materials concern the PBGC’s 2009 termination of the pension plan of more than 20,000 current and future salaried Delphi retirees during the auto bailout, resulting in the reductions of earned pensions by as much as 70 percent.
“Given the president’s statement on his first day in office that ‘transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency,(see it at
), why did we have to pry this information out of a government agency led by an Obama appointee?” said Dennis Black, chairman of the Delphi Salaried Retirees Association (DSRA).“Our legal bills are several million dollars to get to this point. Citizens shouldn’t have to hire lawyers to fight against taxpayer-paid lawyers just to find out how and why onerous government policy decisions were made.”
Having already reviewed more than 100,000 pages of discovery from non-governmental parties involved in the matter, the retirees are confident they can prove the PBGC illegally terminated the Delphi salaried retiree pension plan in 2009 under pressure from President Obama’s Auto Task Force, which reported to the U.S. Treasury Department. The retirees’ rights under federal labor law (ERISA) and the U.S. Constitution were trampled, according to the retirees’ lawsuit.
TOPPING UP PENSIONS OF UNION-REPRESENTED DELPHI RETIREES
Union-represented Delphi retirees were treated differently than salaried retirees when the PBGC terminated the Delphi pension plan in 2009. Monies from U.S. taxpayers were provided by the Auto Task Force in its $50 billion bailout of GM so the automaker can today top-up the lower PBGC pensions being paid to union-represented Delphi retirees, making their pensions whole.
“Some say this was done because GM was contractually obligated to honor its 1999 labor agreements with labor unions,” said Charles Cunningham, chair of DSRA’s legal committee.“But GM’s bankruptcy court found in 2009 that the ‘new’ GM was not obligated to honor any of ‘old’ GM’s contracts. We want the government to re-examine its discriminatory treatment of us vs. the union-represented Delphi retirees.” We are glad that the Union workers received this “top up” and have been spared the harm and suffering the salaried workers have had to endure. All we want is equal treatment with those people, most of whom we worked side-by-side during our careers.”
Vice President Biden recently told a TV news reporter in Youngstown, Ohio,“We were able to help the hourly folks.”.

Location hidden

#145972 Mar 7, 2013
“Boy, that statement by Mr. Biden sure caught our attention,” said Black.“For the last three years, the Obama Administration has stated both publicly and in court that it didn’t make any decisions regarding the pension plans. Is the vice president taking credit for something they didn’t do, or is he admitting that the Administration did in fact manipulate the bankruptcy process for the benefit of only the hourly workers?”

SPECIAL INSPECTOR GENERAL BELIEVES AUTO TASK FORCE PLAYED A ROLE
In a major recent development, Christy L. Romero, the congressionally-appointed special inspector general (SIG) of the Troubled Assets Relief Program (TARP) wrote to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee chair Darrell Issa that “SIGTARP believes that the Auto Task Force played a role in the pension decision.” She added that three Obama Administration appointed officials of the Auto Task Force — Ron Bloom, Matthew Feldman and Harry Wilson — have refused to be interviewed.“These individuals’ failure to speak to SIGTARP on this issue poses a significant obstacle to SIGTARP’s ability to complete its audit,” said Romero.
“This statement by SIGTARP supported what we’ve believed for a long time,” said Black. The retirees also welcomed the reaction of U.S. Congressman Mike Turner (OH), who recently wrote to Chairman Issa, saying:“Because the SIGTARP does not possess testimonial subpoena authority, I am requesting that the [Committee] interview these individuals concerning the role they played in the decision to take the retirement and health benefits of these retirees.”
U.S. TREASURY ALSO REFUSING TO PROVIDE INFORMATION
The retirees also are battling in federal court the U.S. Treasury Department, to which the Auto Task Force officials reported, to gain similar information as part of the lawsuit’s discovery phase, and are hopeful that Treasury will be ordered to cooperate in discovery as well.
OBAMA RHETORIC DOESN’T MATCH ADMINISTRATION’S HANDLING OF DELPHI SALARIED PENSION PLAN
Given the retirees’ long legal fight over the past three years, they view as empty promises these remarks by President Obama in the White House on Jan. 21, 2009:“For a long time now there’s been too much secrecy in this city. The old rules said that if there was a defensible argument for not disclosing something to the American people, then it should not be disclosed. That era is now over. Starting today, every agency and department should know that this Administration stands on the side, not of those who seek to withhold information, but those who seek to make it known … the mere fact that you have the legal power to keep something secret does not mean you should always use it … the Freedom of Information Act is perhaps the most powerful instrument we have for making our government honest and transparent, and of holding it accountable. And I expect members of my Administration to not simply live up to the letter, but also the spirit of this law.”(See this at:
)
And Black noted that, while running for president in May of 2008, Mr. Obama told a Gresham, Oregon, audience (see it on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch... ):

Location hidden

#145973 Mar 7, 2013
“Pension protection is something we should put at the top of our priority list. Right now, bankruptcy laws are more focused on protecting banks than protecting pensions and I don’t think that’s fair. It’s not the America I believe in … If you work hard and play by the rules, then you’ve earned your pension. If a company goes bankrupt, then workers need to be our top priority, not an afterthought.”
“We worked hard and played by the rules,” said Black.“Fair and equitable treatment is all we ask from our federal government. We’ve shown the Administration several proposals for restoring our pensions without Congress having to appropriate any taxpayer funds, but they continue to ignore us. Many Delphi salaried retirees and their families have endured bankruptcy, foreclosure, breakups and worse. Their children, grandchildren, former business associates, friends and neighbors know that they have suffered long enough.

Location hidden

#145974 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you come out with in response to my post which admitted there were good and bad things about Chavez. I'm no fan of his, but I try to keep a balanced approach. You don't. Yes, too many murders. But fewer since he arrived. And an amelioration in the middle class, literacy and the poor are better off. Not perfect, but he inherited a mess, a royal mess. Not defending, but neither condemning him, yes, the man was a tyrant and there was much corruption, but so much less than before he took over.
Do look at the positive side also of anyone. The man did do some good stuff, as he did bad. Balance them, don't be so absolute in your negativity.
Although no comparison in population, the US has had 120,000 murders since 1999. Yet, it's aupposed to be richer, and much more civilized. How come?
Noo, only the poor are doing better under Hugo,,,,,but not much better. You see, Libtards like to see OTHERS suffer!!!

Location hidden

#145975 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques, do you know why violent crime rates are way down in New York City but UP in Shitcago? In NYC the cops go into the poorer sections of town and do "stop and frisks" where in Shitcago the cops avoid the poorer sections.
But but concentrating on the problem parts of the city, the NYPD has cut violent crimes in all of the city!
Yep, blacks make up only one third of Shitcagos population but they are 80% of the murder victims. You Libtards don't give a damn about black people.
So long as they stay in the ghetto parts of town and go to ghetto schools, that is fine with you. And sense they are raised in the ghetto, they think you Libtards are taking care of them.

Location hidden

#145978 Mar 7, 2013
DHS Janet wrote:
Cleanse the gene pool of libturds, and the world will be a better place.
Yep, and the only way they can get more Libtards is educate them as Libtards. One is a "no gun tolerance" where even if you draw a picture of a gun, you get suspended. So everyone's child is taught that all guns are evil. But if it were not for guns, we would still be a British colony!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145979 Mar 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As another Libtard bites the dust. Ah, lions are not cute little Kitty Cats. Not only do I not feel sorry for her, after her parents response, I do not feel sorry for them either. It is obvious they raised her to be a good Libtard!
DUNLAP, Calif.(AP)— A female intern-volunteer was killed Wednesday by a lion at a private wild animal park in Central California, and authorities were trying to determine what might have caused the fatal attack.
Cat Haven founder and executive director Dale Anderson was crying as he read a one-sentence statement about the fatal mauling at the exotic animal zoo he has operated since 1993.
The 26-year-old intern was attacked and killed when she entered the lion's enclosure, Anderson said, but he refused to provide more details.
Sheriff's deputies responding to an emergency call from Cat Haven, in the Sierra Nevada foothills about 45 miles east of Fresno, found the woman severely injured and still lying inside the enclosure with the lion nearby, Fresno County sheriff's Lt. Bob Miller said.
Another park worker had unsuccessfully tried luring the lion into a separate pen, so deputies shot and killed it so they could reach the wounded woman, who died at the scene, Miller said.
That is a very cruel and mean thing to say. You should be ashamed for what you said. What was going though that head of your when you wrote your message?? What happen to that young woman was a tragedy!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145980 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote : "Yes, too many murders. But fewer since he arrived". That's wrong. Way up since Chavez arrived in 1999. On the other hand, look at employment, look at literacy, look at deaths at birth, look at the decrease in poor people. It's all in the first item in the google search, but of course, you chose to post the 2nd item which shows 150,000 murders. Why'd you bypass the first one?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145981 Mar 7, 2013
DHS Janet wrote:
Cleanse the gene pool of libturds, and the world will be a better place.
Right wing conseratives are the ones who are slowing things down in American. Pushing thier narrow minded thinking on the rest of the population.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#145984 Mar 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is definitely the dumbest thing you've written in some time, Rogue Moron.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#145985 Mar 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and the only way they can get more Libtards is educate them as Libtards. One is a "no gun tolerance" where even if you draw a picture of a gun, you get suspended. So everyone's child is taught that all guns are evil. But if it were not for guns, we would still be a British colony!
Why do you think it is that Universities are filled with liberals......and the stands at a nascar racxe are filled with conservatives?

Location hidden

#145986 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know she was told to enter the cage? From what I heard there was only one other person in the park. They do not allow anyone to enter a cage with any cat over six months old and when the cats are over six months old you are not allowed to enter their cage, PERIOD!!! All indications she entered AGAINST policy. WHY? I have no idea as I do not understand Libtard Logic.
Now first you said I claimed an IQ of "149" and now "146" and I have never claimed either of those. Now I may have made a typo somewhere but I haven't found it.
As far as when people kill themselves, and she did by entering the cage with an adult lion, I do not get upset. Same went for Dale Earnhardt who caused the accident in 2001 that killed himself. But I also blame NASCAR as Earnhardt had a reputation as a BAD sportsman and they did not rein him in. Earnhardt was called The Intimidator for a reason. He was a butt-head. I am glad that he did not seriously hurt or kill some other driver though.
I am not a NASCAR fan as I don't see what the point of going around, and around, and around. But Mark Martin who, I consider a gentilman-sportsman, is the type of driver I would root for if I did.
IMHO Liberals like butt-head sportsmen like Denis Rodman who I also see as a butt-head. Now I do not rejoice at anyone's death, not even Hugo Chavez, but neither will I morn a moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Bluestater 1,279,012
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 194,368
News Biden says he's not sure if he will seek presid... 13 hr Le Jimbo 11
News Minnesota's John Kline Will Not Seek Eighth Term 21 hr Le Jimbo 3
News Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize for 'extraordinary... (Oct '09) 22 hr swedenforever 229
News Biden to test political waters in Florida as he... 23 hr Go Blue Forever 23
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Thu Into The Night 34,489
More from around the web