BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194582 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137399 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's just it, it's not the law.
It's not?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137400 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how many times the USSC has overturned rulings from the 9th Circuit Court?
And this supports your fantasy that Texas can arrest Federal Agents?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137401 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>If the State views the law as Unconstitutional they're not going to enforce it. Nor should they. It infringes on the rights given to American citizens by the Constitution. Other States will join in and guess what, the "O" will have created another mess! There is no doubt in my mind that the "O" would love to ban guns altogether.
So do you also fantasize that a State can arrest a Federal agent for enforcing a Federal law?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137402 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, can you show us any place in our Second Amendment were it gives any government the right to deny any citizen any arm??? It does not even give any government the right to even define what an arm is.
To refresh your memories, an "arm" is a personal weapon. It is not a tank, submarine, fighter plane, a crew served machine gun, etc. But an "arm" includes fully automatic assault rifles.

Well, I am still waiting on your words of wit. Whaz da mattar, brain out to lunch?
Sorry Rouge. I don't pretend to defend gun grabs and don't care about your submarines. Sorry if English confuses you.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137403 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you, who was trying to overrule the Constitution? There are only two sides here. One side is upholding the Constitution and the other is trying to change it. So, who's trying to change it?
Again - do you also fantasize that a State can arrest a Federal agent for enforcing a federal law? If so then you are (as usual) pissing on the Constitution
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#137404 Jan 16, 2013
FBI is doing nice job fighting mob arrests in New York and New Jersey ATF. Crime does not pay. Bobby Kennedy would be proud. GF008 Safer World 2013. Did not know Commander-in Chief was Ambidextrous is rare ability just as 25/20 vision. GF008 2013 Safer World.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#137405 Jan 16, 2013
Iran I was not authorized to reach out olive branch to you. I overstepped my bounds and thought you were nice people and Uncle Sam would understand. You cannot have nukes that's a no no.
I ask you again to let Nuclear Inspectors into your country and come to peace talks. GF008 Safer World 2013.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137406 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you also fantasize that a State can arrest a Federal agent for enforcing a Federal law?
As per your reply; check with Texas and Wyoming.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#137407 Jan 16, 2013
Semi-sutomatic assault weapoms can be altered by gun smiths to fire fully automatic NRA I know a little about assault weapons. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137408 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As per your reply; check with Texas and Wyoming.
Typical Birfoon. Run and hide
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137409 Jan 16, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Semi-sutomatic assault weapoms can be altered by gun smiths to fire fully automatic NRA I know a little about assault weapons. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Are you one of the missing Colonists?
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137410 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
His actions are parallel with those of a dictator. Example: O wants to raise the debt ceiling without negotiating on spending cuts. How would you describe that position?
Yes,he wants that. But that is not dictatorial as Congress, whether it likes it or not, will have to agree or disagree.
But, does raising the debt ceiling without negotiating amount to dictatorship and parallel with Hitler's rule? Does it compare with total control of the citizens as Hitler, Stalin and others have done? Does it compare with the Holocaust, 50 million+ dead, enslavement of people? I think not. I can't think of any so-called western nation that has a leader like that.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137411 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rouge. I don't pretend to defend gun grabs and don't care about your submarines. Sorry if English confuses you.
Rogue does not know that when the 2nd amedment was drafted/enacted, there were no assault weapons and 50-cartridge magazines. Neither were there submarines, airplanes, tanks,drones or ICBMs. Therefore, it must be legal to purchase and own the aforemetioned, as they, like guns, are "arms". You betcha they are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137412 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Birfoon. Run and hide
That's exactly what you did. Thanks for confirming.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137413 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,he wants that. But that is not dictatorial as Congress, whether it likes it or not, will have to agree or disagree.
But, does raising the debt ceiling without negotiating amount to dictatorship and parallel with Hitler's rule? Does it compare with total control of the citizens as Hitler, Stalin and others have done? Does it compare with the Holocaust, 50 million+ dead, enslavement of people? I think not. I can't think of any so-called western nation that has a leader like that.
My statement was in reference to "a" dictator styled leader.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137414 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue does not know that when the 2nd amedment was drafted/enacted, there were no assault weapons and 50-cartridge magazines. Neither were there submarines, airplanes, tanks,drones or ICBMs. Therefore, it must be legal to purchase and own the aforemetioned, as they, like guns, are "arms". You betcha they are.
Would you not consider a cannon to be an assault weapon?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137415 Jan 16, 2013
This is going to get very interesting. Very interesting indeed.
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#137416 Jan 16, 2013
TEA Tax Every American is good policy. Even people in poverty pay gas, tobacco, and grocery taxes. U.S. Gov needs more taxes from wealthiest Americans. Be patriotic pay your taxes no off shore accounts. GF008 Safer World 2013.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137417 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote: LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain who is trying to overrule the Constitution.

LTR's response:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
See Rouge and his sooper troopers pretending the can pass a State law making it illegal to enforce a federal one
Just a refresher for your memory LTR. I didn't run and hide, you did.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137418 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what you did. Thanks for confirming.
Sorry that plain English confused you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min pencils and crayons 1,263,746
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min woodtick57 190,254
News Stressful times for low-polling Republicans who... 16 min Responsibility 24
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 12 hr Le Jimbo 92
News Huckabee gets Fox facetime before debate rankings Fri stalk this 4
News House to Obama: Fire the head of the IRS or we'... Jul 30 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Obama Plugs Health Care Law at Texas Fundraiser (Mar '12) Jul 30 Organ farts 33
More from around the web