BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135061 Dec 30, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our country has risen to the top *because* of those principles,values, and morals. Fifty million is not half the country,our country has 310 million. Of the people that voted for Obama,the ones that are the absolute idiots are the ones that claimed they voted for change yet they voted to re-elect the problem. They re-elected the worst resident of the White House in history and they also voted to re-elect numerous members of the Congress that are also the problem. Our problems became magnified during the 2006 election,if the voters were paying attention we could have been a lot better off by leaving Obama in Chicago. All fifty million of those voters need to take responsibility for how they voted and share the blame for the consequences that resulted from how they voted.
How can you be so blind? You wrote "Fifty million is not half the country,our country has 310 million". You can safely assume that if every man woman and child voted, you'd have half + voting for Obama. It's as easy as that. And I said it, unless you don't know what "extrapolates" means. And, just to make things clear, as you seem to have great difficulties with numbers, it's not 50 million voters, but rather 52% of the voters.

Gotta go, things to do, will add more later, not to worry.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#135062 Dec 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
50.4 % of the voters, if we extrapolates, 50.4% of the population, are idiots who prefer to vote against principles, values and morals that make our country strong? Well, well, aren't you one of those who once or twice wrote that the United States is the best country in the world, number 1? Yet, you claim that more than half its population is idiotic and against principles, values and morals? In view of the fact that half the population is useless and rotten, please explain the number 1 standing.
Just about everyone knows that driving drunk is stupid but they still do. Does that make them wise? You do know that half of our population has an IQ under 100, don't you? And when you add the mentally ill, you have a simple majority.
If I had my way anyone with an IQ under 90 should be prevented from voting. I would also include the mentally ill. But you don't want that because that would mean a disproportional number of Democrats would not be able to vote.
I was not always a Conservative. Although I was not a Liberal a lot of thing Liberals said made sense like "paying your fair share of taxes". But then I became smarter and I started to see where my tax dollars were going so I now believe that 50% of my tax dollars are wasted by our governments.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#135063 Dec 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just about everyone knows that driving drunk is stupid but they still do. Does that make them wise? You do know that half of our population has an IQ under 100, don't you? And when you add the mentally ill, you have a simple majority.
If I had my way anyone with an IQ under 90 should be prevented from voting. I would also include the mentally ill. But you don't want that because that would mean a disproportional number of Democrats would not be able to vote.
I was not always a Conservative. Although I was not a Liberal a lot of thing Liberals said made sense like "paying your fair share of taxes". But then I became smarter and I started to see where my tax dollars were going so I now believe that 50% of my tax dollars are wasted by our governments.
Excellent post. Over fifty percent of drivers run stop signs and red lights,that doesn't make it legal. Every one should look out the window,look in the mirror,then look toward our youth and think about the consequences of what Obama and The Senate are doing to our country and future generations of our citizens.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#135064 Dec 30, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama didn't even win close to half of the counties in the country. Eventually,people will take accountability for how they vote and they will vote for the best interests of our country. Until then,we are doomed to the waste,failure,corruption,and organized destruction that is typical of the liberals that serve in the Democrat Party.
Once again, Frank demonstrates that he knows nothing of electorial process in the USA.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#135065 Dec 30, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama didn't even win close to half of the counties in the country. Eventually,people will take accountability for how they vote and they will vote for the best interests of our country. Until then,we are doomed to the waste,failure,corruption,and organized destruction that is typical of the liberals that serve in the Democrat Party.
Too bad that counties don't vote people do.

“Legislators represent people, not trees or acres. Legislators are elected by voters, not farms or cities or economic interests. As long as ours is a representative form of government, and our legislatures are those instruments of government elected directly by and directly representative of the people, the right to elect legislators in a free and unimpaired fashion is a bedrock of our political system. It could hardly be gainsaid that a constitutional claim had been asserted by an allegation that certain otherwise qualified voters had been entirely prohibited from voting for members of their state legislature. And, if a State should provide that the votes of citizens in one part of the State should be given two times, or five times, or 10 times the weight of votes of citizens in another part of the State, it could hardly be contended that the right to vote of those residing in the disfavored areas had not been effectively diluted. It would appear extraordinary to suggest that a State could be constitutionally permitted to enact a law providing that certain of the State's voters could vote two, five, or 10 times for their legislative representatives, while voters living elsewhere could vote only once. And it is inconceivable that a state law to the effect that, in counting votes for legislators, the votes of citizens in one part of the State would be multiplied by two, five, or 10, while the votes of persons in another area would be counted only at face value, could be constitutionally sustainable."
Reynolds v. Sims, 377 US 533, 562 (1964)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135066 Dec 30, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama didn't even win close to half of the counties in the country..
But unfortunately for Fwank and Romney, electoral votes are not based on number of counties
Lincoln

United States

#135067 Dec 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad. Have you figured out why there have been 190+ lawsuits? When 53% of our population are not sure if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, something is wrong!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that you did not contest the "53%" figure!!!
<quoted text>
How many times do I have yto post thois. You must have the attention spand of a golden retreaver!
GALLUP: MOST STILL QUESTION OBAMA'S BIRTH
Less than 1/2 of Americans say prez 'definitely' born in U.S.
Published: 05/13/2011
In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed — less than a majority — say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/05/298501/#pDAm0ec0wj...
President Obama won the election of 2012.
Republican Supreme court upheld Obamacare.
Republicans lost Senate seats in Indiana and Missouri .
America is great
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#135068 Dec 30, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
But unfortunately for Fwank and Romney, electoral votes are not based on number of counties
A dear friend who's a Repub made this point with me too, about graphics that show the country with more red than blue. I told her that "If dirt voted those graphics would mean something but dirt doesn't vote, people do." It would be more accurate if each state was illustrated with both their fraction of red citizens & of blue citizens. Most of us have the sense to consider the middle ground, unlike the rabid racist birthers, & even vote for the other party now & then.
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#135069 Dec 30, 2012
Please Get A Room wrote:
<quoted text>
At 8:30 AM, your time, on the Sunday morning of a Holiday weekend:
You incorporated 2087 characters to create 433 words in 30 lines in 4 paragraphs.
On an open forum to state nothing but your opinion oef Rogue.
Finishing your summary with "I could go on and on..."
Instead of going on and on, please contact this person in private and meet with them. You are obviously infatuated with this person.
Please free this forum up for things other than your infatuation.
Thank you
PS you make yourself out to be quite a fool
Free the forum up for what? Birfoon whining and moaning? There's nothing left to discuss. The goalposts were torn down and almost everyone went home except a few whiners crying in their beer and a few Birfoon tormentors getting their follies.
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#135070 Dec 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad. Have you figured out why there have been 190+ lawsuits? When 53% of our population are not sure if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, something is wrong!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that you did not contest the "53%" figure!!!
<quoted text>
How many times do I have yto post thois. You must have the attention spand of a golden retreaver!
GALLUP: MOST STILL QUESTION OBAMA'S BIRTH
Less than 1/2 of Americans say prez 'definitely' born in U.S.
Published: 05/13/2011
In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed — less than a majority — say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/05/298501/#pDAm0ec0wj...
So what? Last time I checked, a lot has happened since May 2011. Um That includes a Presidential election. Guess who won.
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#135071 Dec 30, 2012
Frank wrote:
Atta boy Frank. I know UR committed to losing.
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#135072 Dec 30, 2012
jollies not follies
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135073 Dec 30, 2012
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>A dear friend who's a Repub made this point with me too, about graphics that show the country with more red than blue. I told her that "If dirt voted those graphics would mean something but dirt doesn't vote, people do." It would be more accurate if each state was illustrated with both their fraction of red citizens & of blue citizens. Most of us have the sense to consider the middle ground, unlike the rabid racist birthers, & even vote for the other party now & then.
Thankfully (for OUR country) Birfoons are an overwhelming minority
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135074 Dec 30, 2012
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Atta boy Frank. I know UR committed to losing.
I wouldn't go around bragging about Omama's record. It's the pits, if you haven't noticed.
Lincoln

United States

#135076 Dec 30, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully (for OUR country) Birfoons are an overwhelming minority
They do embarrass the republicans
Lincoln

United States

#135077 Dec 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't go around bragging about Omama's record. It's the pits, if you haven't noticed.
ask Osama bin Laden,
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#135078 Dec 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If Republicans don't wake up the Dems will win a third consecutive term.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135079 Dec 30, 2012
Election post-mortem.
Obama won.
Romney lost.
Romney ran an amateurish campaign, changed his policies willy-nilly as he went along, thinking the electorate was stupid and was not noticing. Not one single one of the 7 other also-rans who opposed him in the primary showed up or endorsed him ; not one Republican bigwig or former president or advisor showed up, or endorsed him, save a cameo appearance by Condoleezza Rice. Yes, did he think the electorate did not notice how all the important people were staying away? Yes, the electorate can be fooled up to a certain point, but there are limits. They spotted these anomalies, what with Romney soldiering on all alone. Choosing the absolute wrong man as vp candidate was the last nail in the coffin.
Yet, and except for a few real Repubs, and as can be evidenced here in Topix, these guys walk with their heads high, and are so un-American that they will not acknowledge Obama's victory and Romney's defeat, all done according to THEIR revered Constitution. Not only that, they don't even admit he IS their president. The hate for that man Obama is incredible, and it is reflected in Repub congressmen willing to go over the fiscal cliff and do great harm to the nation and its citizens just to show him a lesson, namely, "hey, boy, who you think you are, watcha doin' in the WHITE House?" And who can forget House Speaker John Boehner's famous words after Obama's election in 2008, to wit, "Let's make sure he's a one-term president". How well that augured for White House\Congress relations! THAT is what the party of Lincoln has become.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135080 Dec 30, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>All that November 6 proved is that 50.4 percent of the voters are idiots who prefer to vote against principles,values and morals that make our country strong. Every one knows that there will always be a portion of the population that won't care about our country,preferring instead to to opt for hedonism and evil. There are still tens of millions of dedicated Americans that believe in our country,over forty nine percent did indeed vote for the better good of our country.
Shaving a point off the president’s final tally does not make your argument any more convincing Frank. That the majority of the electorate does not share your view you’ve known since the 2008 election.

Romney ended his misery with slightly over 47 percent of the vote Frank so unless you share the views of Roseanne Barr and the other also ran’s I suggest you stick with the 47 percenters who’s numbers will in all probably shrink with each new election cycle.

“Long road ahead ”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#135081 Dec 30, 2012
Wow ! I Need my tinfoil hat,,, NOW !! Each time I get on this sight , My system goes nutz .! Ouch start over ! Who is keeping track of us ? Makes you wonder don't it !What did I do ? I'm not even an NRA Member !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Calvin_Coolish 168,612
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,174,182
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 12 min barefoot2626 139
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 35 min serfs up 65
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 1 hr hornback12 1,192
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 2 hr Skany Mother 374
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 3 hr Captain Yesterday 81
More from around the web