BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222501 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133544 Dec 16, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Check with RomperStomper. He seems to be convinced that I value his opinion of someone.(I guess it hurt his feelings when I laughed at his call for civility on behalf of anyone not named RomperStomper)
Have you always been an asshat? Hurt my feelings? Not in the least. But it does hurt yours when I say Omama is NOT my president. That's where this started. Remember? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#133545 Dec 16, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "not" being -man-ip-u-lated- by ANY "damn" thing ...
Theoretical Question ...
IF a 'bear' was charging at your child, would you USE a *HAND* Gun
O
R
Something THAT would STOP the BEAR ???
UR gonna carry an assault weapon everywhere you go to protect your child from potential attacking bears hiding behind every tree? Get real.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#133546 Dec 16, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Go suck a big one!
And somehow no one has been persuaded by DufusDale?!

United States

#133547 Dec 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you feeling okay? Too much Christmas imbibing? Or is that a normal response? Really? 88 of 100 Americans have a gun and it's all for shooting a hostile bear? Really, really? Even your bosom buddy, Putin and his Pravda comrades would laugh at you.
Children attacked by bears. The growing threat across America. Every parent needs to carry a 30-06 at all times. Blood thirsty bears are lurking about for unsuspecting children. Be on guard!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133548 Dec 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
As usual, in situations affecting the nation as a whole, there is no panacea. To lessen gun violence will take a multi-pronged approach. Fewer guns in America will mean less gun violence. Making guns harder to get will mean fewer senseless deaths.
Those are the indisputable facts.
Indisputable facts? Says who? You? HaHa We can get all the damn guns we need right across the Mexico border for crying out loud. Not to mention private shops that produce guns. Do you think at all? Fewer guns, less gun violence? Maybe at best. What will happen is a black market for guns that will have all the business it could want. Gun violence goes down, violence in other areas will rise. Are you beginning to see the problem yet oh great Oracle?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133549 Dec 16, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>UR gonna carry an assault weapon everywhere you go to protect your child from potential attacking bears hiding behind every tree? Get real.
Why don't you get real and attempt to deal with the problem? You've added absolutely nothing to this point. Surely, the issue isn't too difficult for a biologist, chemist, patent pusher and gun expert. Is it? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133550 Dec 16, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And somehow no one has been persuaded by DufusDale?!
Nor you bonehead.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133551 Dec 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Have you always been an asshat? Hurt my feelings? Not in the least. But it does hurt yours when I say Omama is NOT my president. That's where this started. Remember? LMAO!
No. You are wrong (as usual). Perhaps you are obsessing over an exchange with another poster? Or perhaps you are so caught up in your unpatriotic hated for this country that you need to believe someone cares about your rants?

In any case, enjoy your error - I always find you laughable
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133552 Dec 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Nor you bonehead.
Awwww. And I was so concerned about your thoughts
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133553 Dec 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Have you always been an asshat? Hurt my feelings? Not in the least. But it does hurt yours when I say Omama is NOT my president. That's where this started. Remember? LMAO!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshyt, there was a tragedy today and you're still stuck in your usual rants. F Off.
Oh - that's right - lilRomperStomper is excused from posting something other than his usual rants.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133554 Dec 16, 2012
Dear Birfoons

Don't forget to wear your black tin foil as you attempt to pretend that tomorrow's vote of the Electoral College doesn't count
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133555 Dec 16, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. May I suggest we begin by showing the proper respect to the office of the President
Here it is Can't Learn Shat. My response was; Indeed, when the time is right. Since then you've been attacking me. Naw, it had nothing to do with this, right! Now, you're excused.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#133556 Dec 16, 2012
The Westboro Baptist Church said they will picket the Sandy Hook Funerals they said it happened because of gay marriage.

Also Anomymoue has hacked thier web siteand publishing info on the members.

The Westboro Baptist Church has released a video called “God Sent the Shooter” that it’s billing as “a message for Connecticut.” Warning: it’s pretty offensive.

http://betabeat.com/2012/12/anonymous-goes-af...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133557 Dec 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Here it is Can't Learn Shat. My response was; Indeed, when the time is right. Since then you've been attacking me. Naw, it had nothing to do with this, right! Now, you're excused.
When the time is right means "he is not my POTUS"? I thought it was just another declaration of how much you hate your country. I enjoy pointing out how in patriotic and hate filled you Birfoons are. You make it easy. If that bitters you - I don't care
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133558 Dec 16, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Dear Birfoons
Don't forget to wear your black tin foil as you attempt to pretend that tomorrow's vote of the Electoral College doesn't count
Have you ever made a meaningful post? Just like all flappers you avoid questions, twist words (and complete posts) and blindly support a liar. Great job!

United States

#133559 Dec 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get real and attempt to deal with the problem? You've added absolutely nothing to this point. Surely, the issue isn't too difficult for a biologist, chemist, patent pusher and gun expert. Is it? LMAO
Huh? I replied to BirfoonLady's idiotic rant about bears. Got a clue?

wojar wrote:
UR gonna carry an assault weapon everywhere you go to protect your child from potential attacking bears hiding behind every tree? Get real.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133560 Dec 16, 2012
nebka wrote:
The Westboro Baptist Church said they will picket the Sandy Hook Funerals they said it happened because of gay marriage.

Also Anomymoue has hacked thier web siteand publishing info on the members.

The Westboro Baptist Church has released a video called “God Sent the Shooter” that it’s billing as “a message for Connecticut.” Warning: it’s pretty offensive.

http://betabeat.com/2012/12/anonymous-goes-af...
I'm sure RomperStomper can explain to them that the shooting was caused because people not named RomperStomper just don't show respect
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133561 Dec 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever made a meaningful post? Just like all flappers you avoid questions, twist words (and complete posts) and blindly support a liar. Great job!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshyt, there was a tragedy today and you're still stuck in your usual rants. F Off.
Thank you for providing substance
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133562 Dec 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever made a meaningful post? Just like all flappers you avoid questions, twist words (and complete posts) and blindly support a liar. Great job!
By the way moron - the election of the President under our constitution is much more meaningful to this thread topic than any of your blather
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133563 Dec 16, 2012
ARMY ACKNOWLEDGES PEDOPHILIA PART OF ISLAM
Manual warns soldiers in Afghanistan not to talk about certain subjects

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/army-acknowledges-...

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO'S COMPLAINING ABOUT VOTE FRAUD
Radio appearance is opportunity to blast 'not-truth telling'

First Lady Michele Obama used an appearance on a radio program this week to accuse Republicans of rampant lying, vote suppression and other nefarious deeds, claiming her husband is “nowhere near finished” with his plans to change the U.S.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/you-wont-believe-w...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Susanm 1,419,049
News In presidential elections, size doesn't always ... 15 min NotSoDivineMsM 11
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min katrina 88 239,456
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 3 hr slick willie expl... 39
News A former adviser to Nigel Farage said the outgo... 18 hr Captain Yesterday 23
News Hillary Clinton keeps losing. So how come she's... 22 hr oki 144
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 23 hr Actual Science 35,574
More from around the web