BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197021 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#130570 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you want to see the destruction of America by an azzhole who doesn't know what he's doing, that's your business. I don't think the man has our best interest at heart and I don't know who he is. That's all the reason I need to want him out, which will happen soon. Surely, you don't think your endless bytching has changed anyone's mind? BTW, I'm not the least bit impressed with you on any level. To back a fraud and a known liar only shows your ignorance pops! However, based on your posts, I'm not the least bit surprised. Your vote was based on color, nothing else. How brilliant of you! pigeon
If you're still around let's say, a year from now, and/or later on, will you let me remind you of the following sentence, namely : "That's all the reason I need to want him out, which will happen soon." I can foresee your answer : "Learn to read. That's not what I meant". Or something to that effect...What a joke. What a poor joke.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130571 Nov 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Puss, Stevens was a US citizen. Obama dropped the ball on all four.
I think he did it on purpose and now must lie about it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130572 Nov 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're still around let's say, a year from now, and/or later on, will you let me remind you of the following sentence, namely : "That's all the reason I need to want him out, which will happen soon." I can foresee your answer : "Learn to read. That's not what I meant". Or something to that effect...What a joke. What a poor joke.
jacqazz, you can't use the word joke. One must understand at least one sliver of humor first! squidshat
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130573 Nov 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play Justice Dale is on the wrong page. Does the birfoon understand that the diplomatic mission at Benghazi was a DIPLOMATIC MISSION?
As an AMBASSADOR, Ambassador Stevens was not subject to the jurisdiction of Libya per diplomatic immunity.
Play Justice Dale needs to put his play robes and toy gavel away and simply GROW UP.
Jimmy Carter, did try to rescue the hostages, Obama was too chickenshit to even try a rescue.
Looks like Jimmy Carter was a better POTUS than Obama! Now that is really saying something, never thought I would be stating such a fact.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#130574 Nov 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", you must be a citizen.[FALSE]
When traveling on vacation from the East coast to the West coast, you are under many jurisdiction, but that does not give you citizenship to each of those states.[THAT'S NEWS?]
When traveling on vacation from the East coast to the West coast, you are subject to the jurisdiction of many states, but that does not give you citizenship to each of those states.

Now go put your play robe away and your toy gavel.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
All persons "under the jurisdiction of the US" are "subject to the jurisdiction of the US". The expressions are synonymous. Any distinction is without a difference.
Put your play robes and toy gavel away and grow up.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130575 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he did it on purpose and now must lie about it.
Sure he did it on purpose! One Spectre Gunship could have been on station in 1 hour. Problem neutralized!
Sure am glad I don't have to serve under this chickenshit bastard.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#130576 Nov 29, 2012
File this under "sometimes being a blowhard Birfoon bites you in the cheap hair piece"

http://www.examiner.com/article/macy-s-loses-...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#130577 Nov 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Puss, Stevens was a US citizen.
Ya don't say! AMBASSADOR Stevens was a citizen. Wowee-Zowee!

Now put your play robe and toy gavel away, your mommy won't give you milk and cookies if you leave your play room a mess.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play Justice Dale is on the wrong page. Does the birfoon understand that the diplomatic mission at Benghazi was a DIPLOMATIC MISSION?
As an AMBASSADOR, Ambassador Stevens was not subject to the jurisdiction of Libya per diplomatic immunity.
Play Justice Dale needs to put his play robes and toy gavel away and simply GROW UP.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#130578 Nov 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", you must be a citizen.
When traveling on vacation from the East coast to the West coast, you are under many jurisdiction, but that does not give you citizenship to each of those states.
The problem you are having with jurisdiction and aliens is that you equate citizenship with jurisdiction. A nation's jurisdiction is not based on a person's citizenship but rather a person's being within the physical boundary's of a nation.

The first clause of the 14th Amendment states:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

The rationale that the drafters inserted the phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" in this sentence is to exempt indians
who inhabited the boundary of the United States but were not considered citizens of the United States.

In 1884, Juistice Gray wrote: "This section contemplates two sources of citizenship, and two sources only: birth and naturalization. The persons declared to be citizens are "all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof." The evident meaning of these last words is, not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance. And the words relate to the time of birth in the one case, as they do to the time of naturalization in the other. Persons not thus subject to the jurisdiction of the United States at the time of birth cannot become so afterwards, except by being naturalized, either individually, as by proceedings under the naturalization acts, or collectively, as by the force of a treaty by which foreign territory is acquired.

Indians born within the territorial limits of the United States, members of, and owing immediate allegiance to, one of the Indian tribes (an alien, though dependent, power), although in a geographical sense born in the United States, are no more "born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof," within the meaning of the first section of the Fourteenth Amendment, than the children of subjects of any foreign government born within the domain of that government, or the children born within the United States, of ambassadors or other public ministers of foreign nations. Elk v. Wilkins, 112 U.S. 94, 101-102 (1884)

As such, a nation's jurisdiction is not based on a person's citizenship. That is why courts have held that an alien residing in the United States is under the jurisdiction of the United States. Carlisle v. United States, 83 US 147 (1873)

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

#130579 Nov 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy Carter, did try to rescue the hostages, Obama was too chickenshit to even try a rescue.
Looks like Jimmy Carter was a better POTUS than Obama! Now that is really saying something, never thought I would be stating such a fact.
Not according to news reports:

Central Intelligence Agency officers in Benghazi, Libya, sent a security team to the U.S. diplomatic mission there less than 25 minutes after the post was attacked by Islamic militants, according to a timeline provided by a senior U.S. intelligence official.
The first call reporting the Sept. 11 attack came into the CIA base in an annex to the mission in Benghazi at around 9:40 p.m., said the official, who spoke last night on condition of anonymity because intelligence reports are classified.
The intelligence officers at the annex in Benghazi responded to the situation as quickly and as effectively as possible in the face of heavy enemy fire, the official said. In particular, the security officers, one of whom was killed, were genuine heroes, the official said.
The officers attempted to rally local support to reinforce militiamen hired to guard the compound and obtain heavier weapons, and when they were unable to do so within minutes, they still risked their lives by going to the aid of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and his colleagues in the main part of the compound, the official said.
Contradicting other reports and allegations, the official said everyone from the senior officers in Libya to the top officials in Washington were fully engaged in trying to provide whatever help they could.
The Pentagon “took swift action,” spokesman George Little told reporters today. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta ordered the deployment of forces, including two Marine Corps Fleet Antiterrorism Security Teams, a special operations unit based in Central Europe and and U.S.-based contingent of troops, Little said.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

#130580 Nov 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", you must be a citizen.
When traveling on vacation from the East coast to the West coast, you are under many jurisdiction, but that does not give you citizenship to each of those states.
Again, you don't have to be a citizen to be under the jurisdiction of several states while you are travelling.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130582 Nov 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
When traveling on vacation from the East coast to the West coast, you are subject to the jurisdiction of many states, but that does not give you citizenship to each of those states.
Now go put your play robe away and your toy gavel.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
to be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" you must be a citizen.(14th Amend)
The US Constitution was created for "We the People/Citizens", not "We the aliens".

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#130583 Nov 29, 2012
Finch,
You are not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes but your own.
Benghazi is all smoke and vapours until I declare otherwise.
loose
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130584 Nov 29, 2012
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to news reports:
Central Intelligence Agency officers in Benghazi, Libya, sent a security team to the U.S. diplomatic mission there less than 25 minutes after the post was attacked by Islamic militants, according to a timeline provided by a senior U.S. intelligence official.
The first call reporting the Sept. 11 attack came into the CIA base in an annex to the mission in Benghazi at around 9:40 p.m., said the official, who spoke last night on condition of anonymity because intelligence reports are classified.
The intelligence officers at the annex in Benghazi responded to the situation as quickly and as effectively as possible in the face of heavy enemy fire, the official said. In particular, the security officers, one of whom was killed, were genuine heroes, the official said.
The officers attempted to rally local support to reinforce militiamen hired to guard the compound and obtain heavier weapons, and when they were unable to do so within minutes, they still risked their lives by going to the aid of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and his colleagues in the main part of the compound, the official said.
Contradicting other reports and allegations, the official said everyone from the senior officers in Libya to the top officials in Washington were fully engaged in trying to provide whatever help they could.
The Pentagon “took swift action,” spokesman George Little told reporters today. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta ordered the deployment of forces, including two Marine Corps Fleet Antiterrorism Security Teams, a special operations unit based in Central Europe and and U.S.-based contingent of troops, Little said.
Approx. 7 hours of fighting occurred, that could have been cut to 1. Your chickenshit POTUS sacrificed 4 US citizens, then called them "a bump in the road"! Unacceptable!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130585 Nov 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Again, you don't have to be a citizen to be under the jurisdiction of several states while you are travelling.
Finally, you are correct!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#130586 Nov 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>to be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" you must be a citizen.(14th Amend)
The US Constitution was created for "We the People/Citizens", not "We the aliens".
Everyone in the USA including illegal aliens with the sold exception of the families of foreign diplomats is under the jurisdiction of the USA.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130588 Nov 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who shoved the crack up your crack? LMAO!!! Moocher, Tax Evader, Drain on Society.
Sorry, I don't live in one of the top 47% states who do not pay income tax as you do. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130589 Nov 29, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in the USA including illegal aliens with the sold exception of the families of foreign diplomats is under the jurisdiction of the USA.
Which means exactly what?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130590 Nov 29, 2012
<quoted text>
The problem you are having with jurisdiction and aliens is that you equate citizenship with jurisdiction. A nation's jurisdiction is not based on a person's citizenship but rather a person's being within the physical boundary's of a nation.
The first clause of the 14th Amendment states:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.
The rationale that the drafters inserted the phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" in this sentence is to exempt indians
who inhabited the boundary of the United States but were not considered citizens of the United States.
In 1884, Juistice Gray wrote: "This section contemplates two sources of citizenship, and two sources only: birth and naturalization. The persons declared to be citizens are "all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof." The evident meaning of these last words is, not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance. And the words relate to the time of birth in the one case, as they do to the time of naturalization in the other. Persons not thus subject to the jurisdiction of the United States at the time of birth cannot become so afterwards, except by being naturalized, either individually, as by proceedings under the naturalization acts, or collectively, as by the force of a treaty by which foreign territory is acquired.
Indians born within the territorial limits of the United States, members of, and owing immediate allegiance to, one of the Indian tribes (an alien, though dependent, power), although in a geographical sense born in the United States, are no more "born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof," within the meaning of the first section of the Fourteenth Amendment, than the children of subjects of any foreign government born within the domain of that government, or the children born within the United States, of ambassadors or other public ministers of foreign nations. Elk v. Wilkins, 112 U.S. 94, 101-102 (1884)
As such, a nation's jurisdiction is not based on a person's citizenship. That is why courts have held that an alien residing in the United States is under the jurisdiction of the United States. Carlisle v. United States, 83 US 147 (1873)
an alien is an alien, wheather Indian or a German national, neither are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, this was created only for the citizens, "We the People".
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130591 Nov 29, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
finally, you are correct, they are not bound to the US Constitution by being subjects of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Snowball the Elep... 1,275,886
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,739
News China, the Fed and Obama: U.S. presidential can... 2 hr Synque 14
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... Aug 26 zenduane 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Aug 26 IB DaMann 34,463
News Ted Cruz: If the government shuts down over my ... Aug 26 By a vote 1
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz declares 'anchor babie... Aug 25 Andrew 29
More from around the web