BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115953 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just Sayin wrote:
OBAMA'S RING:'THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH'
NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.
Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.
Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada:“There is no God except Allah.”
Inscription on Obama's ring
The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah’s prophet.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there -...
<quoted text>
Then why is this written on his ring?
Allah is supreme! Allah is supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet
http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-c...
I don't think any true Christian would wear such a ring.
Are you feeling okay? Someone got close enough? Do you think you can find more petty but, to birthers, more damning material on Obama? And you surprise me, Rogue, relying on the official lying hating fabricating WND.com . Shame on you.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115955 Oct 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Are you feeling okay? Someone got close enough? Do you think you can find more petty but, to birthers, more damning material on Obama? And you surprise me, Rogue, relying on the official lying hating fabricating WND.com . Shame on you.
This is the same website that assured Rouge that Obama never attended Harvard and that the "wedding ring" he was regularly seen wearing while not attending was proof that he had been married before, probably to his gay lover. Obviously they are THE experts on what Obama wore while he wasn't at Harvard and what it might mean. If you can't trust an expert ....
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115960 Oct 10, 2012
http://www.mideastweb.org/Middle-East-Encyclo...

I am not an expert on Arabic but I could play one on a nut job website ....

And I can authoritatively declare that the "text" (aka decorative pattern) on Obama's ring bears no resemblance to the Shahada written in Arabic.

You may quote me
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115965 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just Sayin wrote:
OBAMA'S RING:'THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH'
NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.
Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.
Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada:“There is no God except Allah.”
Inscription on Obama's ring
The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah’s prophet.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there -...
<quoted text>
Then why is this written on his ring?
Allah is supreme! Allah is supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet
http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-c...
I don't think any true Christian would wear such a ring.
What kind of ring does Rmoney wear?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115967 Oct 10, 2012
Just to refresh your memories. I told you a week or so ago that my broker had told me a month ago to get out of AAPL and he said he expected a market correct of at least 10% to be precipitated by AAPL dropping 25%.
So now DJIA is off 300 points in three days and APPL id off 10%. Is this the correction he was warning about? Don't know!!!

Location hidden

#115968 Oct 10, 2012
And this from Forbes within the hour

Calling the End of the Apple Bubble

Apples stock price is down nearly 10 percent from its September all-time high. Does this presage a fundamental change of direction or is the stock merely taking a breather before soaring to new highs? It is a big question with countless billions riding on the answer.

I have been around long enough to know that trying to call a stock prices top is a fools errand. But I have also been around long enough and know enough about Apples East Asian manufacturing partners to sense that the stock has for more than a year now been looking toppy. Although I dont rule out AAPL exceeding its September high, I am prepared to bet that three years from now, it will on balance have tanked.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eamonnfingleton/2...

Location hidden

#115969 Oct 10, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of ring does Rmoney wear?
"Rmoney"? Is suppose a Christian wedding ring? But the question is, is Obama wearing a wedding ring on his left hand or a Muslim ring?

Location hidden

#115970 Oct 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you feeling okay? Someone got close enough? Do you think you can find more petty but, to birthers, more damning material on Obama? And you surprise me, Rogue, relying on the official lying hating fabricating WND.com . Shame on you.
There has been several long going questions of which one is, is Obama a Christian or a Muslim and I don't think he is either. He just uses religion for political reasons. He is nothing more than a con artist!
To one group he will say he is a Christian while another he is a Muslim while yet another he was born in Hawaii and still yet another he was born in Kenya. What is the truth? I have no idea but We the People deserve answers.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115971 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just to refresh your memories. I told you a week or so ago that my broker had told me a month ago to get out of AAPL and he said he expected a market correct of at least 10% to be precipitated by AAPL dropping 25%.
So now DJIA is off 300 points in three days and APPL id off 10%. Is this the correction he was warning about? Don't know!!!
But , Rogue, last week, you boasted that the DJIA was way way up because of an almost-certain Romney election. Even the polls, after Obama's disastrous debate, saw Romney inch up, and in certain instances, surpass Obama. Why is the Dow down 300 points if Romney's such a sure thing?

You've had answers for all the ups and downs so far. Curious for this one.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115972 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rmoney"? Is suppose a Christian wedding ring? But the question is, is Obama wearing a wedding ring on his left hand or a Muslim ring?
hristian wedding ring? But I thought the book of mormon said that Catholicism (that's christian as can be, no?) was an abomination. What's witht the christian wedding ring? And don't ask for the "abonimation" proof, I already provided it.

Location hidden

#115973 Oct 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
TheY both lied.
Clinton lied to protect his reputation and his family's. He was wrong, dead wrong. But, it's what most adulterers do. Cost to his family : Very costly. Cost to nation and number of dead : ZERO and ZERO.
Bush lied to sort of avenge his daddy, and, pushed by Cheney, formerly CEO of Halliburton that was to supply billions of rations, equipment etc to the Iraq effort, and cronies Carl Rove and Rumsfeld, invaded Iraq. Cost to his family : ZERO. Cost to nation and number of dead : Appriox $1.2 trillion, 4,500 dead American military, 50,000 seriously wounded, both physically and mentally, over 200,000 Iraqi dead (Rogue says 100,000, but hey, what's 100,000 more or less, just ragheads as, again, Rogue says). detruction of infrastructure, antiquities, buildings and public services and no lowering of price of barrel and, Iraq, to show its undtying gratitude to the U.S., just wrapped up SALE OF OIL EXPLORATION TO CHINA AND,(ANNOUNCED TODAY), PURCHASE OF $4 BILLION OF ARMS FROM RUSSIA. Before invading Iraq, West had Iraq as a hostile neighbour to Iran, it was our "insulation", kept Iran busy worrying about Saddam who had invaded him before with American arms. Now Iraq is cozy with Iran. Good wor, GWB.
Now, what is the biggest consequence of both men's lies, please?
But what Clinton did was a FELONY because it was sworn testimony in a court of law. There is no evidence that G.W. committed any crime! But you Libtards justify Clinton's crimes by saying he was protesting his family. Hillary knows that Bill has Peyronies and since four women testified in court that he did, Hillary knew that a minimum Bill had been dropping his pants in front of other women!!!
But the fact is is that Clinton was impeached but Bush was not. That should tell you something!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115974 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been several long going questions of which one is, is Obama a Christian or a Muslim and I don't think he is either. He just uses religion for political reasons. He is nothing more than a con artist!
To one group he will say he is a Christian while another he is a Muslim while yet another he was born in Hawaii and still yet another he was born in Kenya. What is the truth? I have no idea but We the People deserve answers.
No, they don't deserve answers. No one deserves answers. His religion is HIS thing, his personal affair and it concerns NO one, whether he has a religion, does not have a religion or which religion. Personally, I've seen and read a lot on the man, never noticed a great affection for the christian church and never heard any reference to Islam that would make him a Moslem. Myu personal opinion is that the man believes in God but is not tied to any religion, does not believe in religions. But that's my opinion,does not make it so.

Also, Obama no doubt uses the religion thing to garner votes. As did EVERY president and candidate since Washington except perhaps Carter who I believe didn't use religion as an election tool. Nixon, of all people, used it, as did FDR whilst keeping a mistress in whose arms he died and JFK, going to services between bed-hopping. Grow up, Rogue, smell the coffee.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115975 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Rmoney be wearing a Christian ring?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115976 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But what Clinton did was a FELONY because it was sworn testimony in a court of law. There is no evidence that G.W. committed any crime! But you Libtards justify Clinton's crimes by saying he was protesting his family. Hillary knows that Bill has Peyronies and since four women testified in court that he did, Hillary knew that a minimum Bill had been dropping his pants in front of other women!!!
But the fact is is that Clinton was impeached but Bush was not. That should tell you something!
What it tells us is that all dems are bad and all repubs are good....nothing new.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115977 Oct 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
TheY both lied.
Clinton lied to protect his reputation and his family's. He was wrong, dead wrong. But, it's what most adulterers do. Cost to his family : Very costly. Cost to nation and number of dead : ZERO and ZERO.
Bush lied to sort of avenge his daddy, and, pushed by Cheney, formerly CEO of Halliburton that was to supply billions of rations, equipment etc to the Iraq effort, and cronies Carl Rove and Rumsfeld, invaded Iraq. Cost to his family : ZERO. Cost to nation and number of dead : Appriox $1.2 trillion, 4,500 dead American military, 50,000 seriously wounded, both physically and mentally, over 200,000 Iraqi dead (Rogue says 100,000, but hey, what's 100,000 more or less, just ragheads as, again, Rogue says). detruction of infrastructure, antiquities, buildings and public services and no lowering of price of barrel and, Iraq, to show its undtying gratitude to the U.S., just wrapped up SALE OF OIL EXPLORATION TO CHINA AND,(ANNOUNCED TODAY), PURCHASE OF $4 BILLION OF ARMS FROM RUSSIA. Before invading Iraq, West had Iraq as a hostile neighbour to Iran, it was our "insulation", kept Iran busy worrying about Saddam who had invaded him before with American arms. Now Iraq is cozy with Iran. Good wor, GWB.
Now, what is the biggest consequence of both men's lies, please
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Felony? Okay, I'll grant you that. Does it compare with the consequences wrought by Bush's lying that I described in my above reproduced post?. Both men lied, and Bush's lie has been proved over and over again, look at the havoc he wreaked in men, material, money, alliances, world security. And you think, with his fooling around in the Oval office back room, that Clinton's consequences are the same as Bush's? I'll take Clinton's shennanigans in the oval office and his subsequent lying over Bush's huge made-up Iraq fabrication and the ensuing huge awful horrible cost/mess. You always compare I.Q. to common sense. What happened to your common sence on that one? Clinton's actions and lie cost no one except him and his family. Bush's cost so much, you, we, have paid a huge price and will keep paying it for decades to come, the U.S. AND the whole wide world. Not Clinton's , just him that it cost. And to top it all off, notwhithstanding the Lewinski thing, one of the top 5 best-ever presidents.

P.S.: Lewisnki was not a child, nor an adolescent, or stupid. She knew full well what she was doing, getting into, and there is no evidence of her being forced to do what she did (oh boy, we'd sure know it that was the case). As such, and being an adult, and fully consenting, she should have kept her trap shut, period.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115978 Oct 10, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
An image someone posted on the Internet and told you was Obama's ring and "translated" it for you?
I don't think that the ring says anything. And if it did I don't think that any Anerican purchasing it would have any idea that the decorative pattern was supposed to have some secret meaning or what that was.(Sort of reminds me of all the clowns getting "Chinese symbols" for tattoos. The tat artist tells them it means "strength" .... The Chinese ladies laughing at him know it means "pig")
Yep. You will believe anything
The ring Obamboozle wears and has worn for decades is in fact inscribed with Arabic writing declaring "There is no god except Allah.
Islam permits muslims to lie about their religion as long as the lies further the cause of Islam.
"Cause of Islam? complete domination of the world.

"Stuff's gettin better"
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115979 Oct 10, 2012
News...

Glenn Beck drunk again, totals auto....
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115980 Oct 10, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>The ring Obamboozle wears and has worn for decades is in fact inscribed with Arabic writing .....,
Sure it is .... And you know this because Corsi (notorious for creating and spamming fables) claims that some unnamed expert told him so? Or is it just that you so desperately want it to be true you'd believe it even if Corsi admitted that his "expert" was a magic 8 ball?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#115981 Oct 10, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is .... And you know this because Corsi (notorious for creating and spamming fables) claims that some unnamed expert told him so? Or is it just that you so desperately want it to be true you'd believe it even if Corsi admitted that his "expert" was a magic 8 ball?
My wife reads Arabic.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#115982 Oct 10, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The inscription is a very common one and can be seen in Arab countries,and all over the middle east spray painted (Usually they use a stencil since many muslims are illiterate or do not speak read Arabic) on walls near or in Christian enclaves(neighborhoods) to proclaim to Christians that the muslim god is the only god.
You have probably seen the same line written on signs during protests in muslim countries but had no idea what it said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min harmonious 1,115,538
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... 11 min bottlecap 118
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Obama Zombies 155,516
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr harmonious 32,804
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 4 hr Dont be Dopey 38
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 7 hr mjjcpa 609
Money talks: Obamacare initiative makes headway... 8 hr john 67

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE