BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240963 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

United States

#115754 Oct 9, 2012
Rush wrote:
Real danger?????

Howey/DePauw* 9/19 - 9/23 800 LV 40 38 Donnelly +2
Rasmussen Reports 7/31 - 8/1 400 LV 40 42 Mourdock +2
Howey/DePauw 3/26 - 3/27 503 LV 35 35 Tie

RCP Ranking: Toss Up

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Wow I would hate to see what you consider a lead in the polls....LOL
By the way Skid. Why haven't you shared your secret Obama / Keyes video with your lifelong friend Mr Pence? I know he has no use for Birfoons, but I'm sure your magic evidence would convince him

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115755 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT not under the United States Constitution that succeeded and takes precedence (using that term correctly) over the Declaration of Independence. The Constitution deals with the matter by providing its internal means of removing government officials. Heck, we can even choose communism withoug revolution pursuant to the procedures outlined in our sacred Constitution.
The US constitution is not where rights come from.
The constitution is the law of the land. Rights trump laws.
The enumerated (In the us constitution are a list of powers granted to the government by the people.
The BoR is a list of restrictions placed upon the government concerning individual rights.
Rights trump all laws.
The right to revolution does not have to be in the constitution to be a right.
In fact, no right has to be written in the constitution in order to exist as a right.
Rush

United States

#115756 Oct 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that sweet? Skid's found a new boyfriend
(There you go Birfoon. I know that you consider "gay jokes" to be the utmost of hi-brow commentary)
Now you can go back to repasting the same tired crap and I will go back to ignoring your boring pastes
It's really sad you think I am "joking" when I use the words Jackie the queer from Canada....LOL

I guess thats why you think Mourdock is in "REAL TROUBLE" when even RCP has it a tossup...

28 days sunshine.... tick tock tick tock......

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115757 Oct 9, 2012
spud the gringo wrote:
It has nothing to do with being a good or bad worker. It's all about the cost.
CORRECT. It has to do with EFFICIENCY which is measured by cost per unit of output at the same quality.
(In the simple two widget model)if two workers produce widgets of the same quality, but Mr. Lopez produces 100 units in an hour at $50 per hour (2 units per $1) and Mr. Patel produces only 50 units per hour at $10 per hour (5 unites per $1), Mr. Patel is the more efficient worker under economic analysis. The law of comparative advantage says that Mr. Patel should produce all the widgets while Mr. Lopez collects his unemployment check (the safety net) while figuring out what he can produce more efficiently than Mohammed.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115758 Oct 9, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
They are not transcripts. They do not say "transcripts." And they do not have grades on them----not a single grade.
Who told you that they were transcripts?????
Frank doesn't know what a transcript looks like.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115759 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are echoing what I have been posting about for years. There is ENORMOUS wealth being created in the United States under this administration. The high unemployment rate reflects the inequality of wealth distribution. I have frequently suggested to the "birthers" that they study Marx and Engels if wealth DISTRIBUTION is their concern. As ultra-conservative Republicans we say, "Give us four more years of spectacular growth in the equity and bond markets!!" Just don't let the riff-raff in our gated communities except to do our landscaping.
WTF? You ARE the riff-raff!
Rush

United States

#115760 Oct 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather blather .... I do remember the kids at the Seymour White Castle used to call you Mr Double Sack
Now I will take that snappy comeback to mean either 1. you were not born or ver old in 96 or 2. you do remember it and just don't want to look foolish admitting it...

LOL

Keep on suckin Obama asscrack you are absolute proof it causes brain damage...
Learn to Read

United States

#115761 Oct 9, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>It's really sad you think I am "joking" when I use the words Jackie the queer from Canada....LOL

I guess thats why you think Mourdock is in "REAL TROUBLE" when even RCP has it a tossup...

28 days sunshine.... tick tock tick tock......
Joking? No the word is projecting

Let me know what your well placed sources tell you about Murdock asswhipe.(Btw - if you were still on the State Party distribution list you'd have seen lots of phrases like "real concern", "controlling turnout is a MUST", and "in danger of losing a seat" in your inbox for the last month). I guess your sources just didn't feel like sharing the story about how a scorched earth primary came back to haunt them

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115762 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
The US constitution is not where rights come from.
The constitution is the law of the land. Rights trump laws.
The enumerated (In the us constitution are a list of powers granted to the government by the people.
The BoR is a list of restrictions placed upon the government concerning individual rights.
Rights trump all laws.
The right to revolution does not have to be in the constitution to be a right.
In fact, no right has to be written in the constitution in order to exist as a right.
Aren't you supposed to be providing the Class with a title or citation to where it can find natural law written down?
Please quote the section (and give the Class a page number) of natural law that deals with terminating of the life of a fetus conceived as the result of rape by a man with sub-normal intelligence.(Please note, I am not accusing large birther.)
Learn to Read

United States

#115763 Oct 9, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>Now I will take that snappy comeback to mean either 1. you were not born or ver old in 96 or 2. you do remember it and just don't want to look foolish admitting it...

LOL

Keep on suckin Obama asscrack you are absolute proof it causes brain damage...
Sure Skid. You fantasize all you want. It must really suck to be a pathetic party bootlicker. Talk about brain damage
Rush

United States

#115765 Oct 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Joking? No the word is projecting
Let me know what your well placed sources tell you about Murdock asswhipe.(Btw - if you were still on the State Party distribution list you'd have seen lots of phrases like "real concern", "controlling turnout is a MUST", and "in danger of losing a seat" in your inbox for the last month). I guess your sources just didn't feel like sharing the story about how a scorched earth primary came back to haunt them
AWWWW wittle Can't Read is gettin pissed....

I think you are confusing GOP emails with the lib pleas for foreign cash that show up on your free email at the library where you check it every day or so....

Only 28 days left sunshine then it's back to obscurity with you and the rest...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115768 Oct 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Skid. You fantasize all you want. It must really suck to be a pathetic party bootlicker. Talk about brain damage
In other words, you have your tongue so far up Omama's azz you're massaging his prostate. Good boi! Dun learnt meseff to reed, you should start producing tongue condoms! Million dollar idea.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#115769 Oct 9, 2012
drilling is being done in N Dakota on private land,
unemployment is 3%
Obama has stopped oil production on public land
he has stopped building refineries
,in all the US .
he said we can stop dependence on oil by inflating our tires and getting a tune-up.
That makes no sense !!! we need to go back to the 70's and produce more domestic oil.
the gulf rigs where all shut down by Obama through arbitration.
Obama wants americans to buy the chevy volt for $40,000 which nobody wants !!!!!
gas will probably go to $4.00 in the next month
and $6.00 in NY Cal and Illinois
Learn to Read

United States

#115770 Oct 9, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWW wittle Can't Read is gettin pissed....

I think you are confusing GOP emails with the lib pleas for foreign cash that show up on your free email at the library where you check it every day or so....

Only 28 days left sunshine then it's back to obscurity with you and the rest...
Pissed? Laughing at Mr Republican Party wannabe is getting pissed? You must think the entire trailer park is pissed because I am sure they are all laughing at you
Learn to Read

United States

#115771 Oct 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you have your tongue so far up Omama's azz you're massaging his prostate. Good boi! Dun learnt meseff to reed, you should start producing tongue condoms! Million dollar idea.
I knew you liked gay jokes. They are soooooo much more "mature"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115772 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you supposed to be providing the Class with a title or citation to where it can find natural law written down?
Please quote the section (and give the Class a page number) of natural law that deals with terminating of the life of a fetus conceived as the result of rape by a man with sub-normal intelligence.(Please note, I am not accusing large birther.)
I never mentioned "natural law.
You tell the class how that easy bake oven experiment has gone.
As to the abortion issue and all, I am not responsible for how you were conceived or why they decided not to abort you after learning that it was a result of a rape by a man with with subhuman intelligence.
Maybe your parents were pro life.

Or it could be that back in the 20's when you were born, abortion was really frowned upon.

"Stuff's gettin better"
2012
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115773 Oct 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you liked gay jokes. They are soooooo much more "mature"
When can we expect to see your "Tongue Rubbers" on the market? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#115775 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was the Arabs that figured out how to use the guts of goats as condoms but it was the French that figured out that you should remove the guts from the goats first.
4th or 5th time around this now unfunny joke. Gettin' old, Rogue. A sure sign of senelity and birthirism. They go hand in hand.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115776 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I never mentioned "natural law.
You tell the class how that easy bake oven experiment has gone.
As to the abortion issue and all, I am not responsible for how you were conceived or why they decided not to abort you after learning that it was a result of a rape by a man with with subhuman intelligence.
Maybe your parents were pro life.
Or it could be that back in the 20's when you were born, abortion was really frowned upon.
"Stuff's gettin better"
2012
She is a bit decrepit. Old and weak with flappers at both ends.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#115777 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know why they call camels "ships of the desert"? Cause they are filled with Arabian ceamen.
See remark as for goats' condoms. 4th or 5th time around. As unfunny as ever and ethnic-aimed as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min bad bob 270,330
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr JCPete 1,535,920
News Republican wins Montana election despite assaul... 3 hr American_Infidel 33
News Quiet for a while, Palin's voice is back (Apr '11) 3 hr Tm Cln 75
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 hr Tm Cln 8,603
News Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 4 hr John 70,630
News Democrats hope to send Trump, Republicans a mes... 6 hr He Named Me Black... 14
More from around the web