BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,123)

Showing posts 102,441 - 102,460 of167,603
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, just how many soldiers where in that vehicle. 19 dead and another 48 injured? That makes 67+ in ONE vehicle?!? When you add the typical stuff soldiers carry, it sounds like the vehicle was seriously over loaded!!!
Now I have seen 67+ Korean children in a transit bus but not that many adult soldiers with all their gear!
Egypt: 19 troops killed in Sinai accident
By ASHRAF SWEILAM | Associated Press –
http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-19-troops-killed-...
EL-ARISH, Egypt (AP)— A troop carrier overturned on a mountain road in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula early Monday, killing at least 19 members of the security forces stationed on the border with Israel, officials said.
Health Ministry official Tarek Khater said the driver of the vehicle was speeding downhill on the badly maintained road as he transported members of the paramilitary Central Security Forces along the borderline. A security official says the high number of casualties resulted from the vehicle overturning several times.
Khater says six others are in critical condition. A security official however says the injured number at least 48. He spoke anonymously because he was not authorized to talk to the press.
It was a different part of the Sinai from where the military is conducting a sweep against Islamic militants.
Traffic accidents are common in Egypt due to poor road maintenance and spotty enforcement of traffic laws. Police estimate they kill about 6,000 people annually.
Why are you telling us this? Did you think for even a second that the Egyptian military is as well-equipped as Israel or us?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
One day in S. Korea I took the local transit bus at the same time school was letting out and we were like sardines in a can. Sure I was a foot taller than most of the kids but they had kimchi breath and smelled worse than sardines.
Oh, the U.S. is one of the few countries that use school buses. In most countries kids ride the normal transit buses. In Germany, if the child was under eight years old, the parent was expected to walk their child the and from school but from eight on, they rode the transit bus or trolley.
Why do you keep comparing yourself with other countries, with you of course standing at the very top of the heap? And why that comment on the children's breath? They can buy you up anytime now, lock stock and barrel. They are so much smarter than you, they've been conning you for 60 years into keeping more than 50,000 troops and equipment in S. Korea at tremendous cost to the US taxpayer. Why can't South Korea, with a bigger military than N.Korea, and chock-full of the latest U.S. military equipment, need a U.S. presence against N. Korea? And why are you buying so many Samsungs and LG's ,Kias and Hyundais while S.Korea amasses huge amounts of U.S. treasury bonds? Think twice about crowing relative to crowded buses with bad-breath kids who outshine our students by 100%. As to the Germans, how silly. So their kids fend for themselves in a society that sees 1/20th the number of murders you have. Same thing for the military. Huge presence of U.S. troops in Germany at tremendous cost to the U.s. taxpayer. Why? USSR is no more. Threat is elsewhere, no place in particular. Rogue : "How strange those Koreans and Germans are. Why can't they be more like us normal people?"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ah, they might let this general retire?!? Sodomy by rape is Life w/o parole according to the UCMJ! Hang the bastard by his balls!!!

Is Retirement Option for General in Sodomy Case?; Oct 08, 2012
Fayetteville (N.C.) Observer| by Henry Cuningham and Drew Brooks

Under military law, Brig. Gen. Jeffrey A. Sinclair may be able to ask the secretary of the Army for permission to retire rather than face possible court-martial for forcible sodomy.
Fort Bragg officials declined to discuss whether retirement is a possibility for Sinclair or if he has made such a request.
"It is premature to discuss this," Ben Abel, a Fort Bragg spokesman, said.
A military justice fact sheet furnished by Fort Bragg indicates that the Army's top civilian leader, Army Secretary John McHugh, has "approval authority" for a resignation request from an officer.
If petitioned by Sinclair, McHugh would have to take into account comments by his boss, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta.
"It's an outrage that we aren't prosecuting our people involved here," Panetta said in a Sept. 27 interview on sexual assaults in the military. NBC News reported that only 240 cases were prosecuted out of more than 3,000 reported last year.
Victor Hansen, a retired Army lieutenant colonel who served as a military lawyer, doesn't believe that Sinclair will get the option of retirement.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama, Who's Your Daddy?
Why are people still talking about the birther issue? Congress and the Supreme Court have said they're not looking into it. But this issue clearly still has legs.
According to Adam Berinsky,
a professor of political science at MIT <<<--<<
the birther issue never really went away. He's been conducting polls on the birthplace issue, which he compiled in an article called "The Birthers are (Still) Back." To wit, a lot of Americans continue to have doubts about Obama.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/obama_...
Guess what, between 25% and 50%(going up and down in different years) of Americans believe in ghosts.

The fact that a lot of people believe in something does not necessarily make it true.

Obama was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of both parties in Hawaii, and the index data file and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers that were sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show. Hawaii is thousand of miles from the nearest foreign country, and the idea that Obama's mother traveled alone (WND has proved that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) to give birth in a third-world hospital, is simply laughable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep comparing yourself with other countries, with you of course standing at the very top of the heap? And why that comment on the children's breath? They can buy you up anytime now, lock stock and barrel. They are so much smarter than you, they've been conning you for 60 years into keeping more than 50,000 troops and equipment in S. Korea at tremendous cost to the US taxpayer. Why can't South Korea, with a bigger military than N.Korea, and chock-full of the latest U.S. military equipment, need a U.S. presence against N. Korea? And why are you buying so many Samsungs and LG's ,Kias and Hyundais while S.Korea amasses huge amounts of U.S. treasury bonds? Think twice about crowing relative to crowded buses with bad-breath kids who outshine our students by 100%. As to the Germans, how silly. So their kids fend for themselves in a society that sees 1/20th the number of murders you have. Same thing for the military. Huge presence of U.S. troops in Germany at tremendous cost to the U.s. taxpayer. Why? USSR is no more. Threat is elsewhere, no place in particular. Rogue : "How strange those Koreans and Germans are. Why can't they be more like us normal people?"
The problem with American kids is our public education system which promotes teachers above students. All students parents should be given a voucher and the parents should chose which school they should go to. It would be cheaper for us tax payers too.
As far as murders, most are in the ghettos which was where the Liberals put all the poor people. Sad, very sad.
Here in the U.S. you can get more jail time for killing a tree than a person!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you, for example, delved into the professional qualifications of all that became shuttle pilots/astronauts beside being crack pilots?
You wrote : "My point being, it is not the retired/former military pilots that cause the vast majority of light plane crashes, it is the "professionals" like doctors and lawyers who have enough money to buy a plane and "think" they have the skills to be good pilots."
Care to provide statistics, REAL statistics to prove that silly statement? As per all other requests for proof of your insane fabrications, I don't expect any reply soon.
Well, I would not enlist a lawyer or medical doctor to be a captain of a space shuttle!
Did you know the astronauts who flew the LEM's had to be trained in ..... helicopters?!? The same thing for harrier pilots!
And like I said, in 1972 I helped train one of the very first Army astronauts and he kicked my butt too!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama, Who's Your Daddy?

Why are people still talking about the birther issue? Congress and the Supreme Court have said they're not looking into it. But this issue clearly still has legs.
According to Adam Berinsky,....
A gaggle of idiots continue to cling to their fantasy.

Just another week it must suck to be a Birfoon

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I finished Instructor Pilot school just a month before my 21st birthday and picked up my first class of students ten days before my b-day. Yes, I was one hot "stick and ruder' pilot however academically I was just average.
During my third class one of my students was a captain who was learning to fly helicopters before going on the the Navy's test pilot school. From there he would got to Edwards AFB to be an experimental test pilot (vs. a maintenance test pilot) and then onto astronaut school.
Anyway, this pilot-in-training asked me a technical question and I gave him a lame answer and he let me know he was not happy with my response so each day he would have another tough question so I had to crack the books every night.
So, at the end of the four-week Huey school he was on his way to become a good helicopter pilot and I was a much better IP. Sometimes a good ass kicking wakes people up!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

There have been a few judges who have schooled a few lawyers as well as a few lawyers who have school a few judges. It happens with every occupation or profession. But what matters is what you do after you get schooled!
A year later I was a Standardization Instructor Pilot and I was giving other IP's there check rides. And two years later I was SIP rated in three helicopter types. Like I said, getting you as kicked can be a learning experience.
And yes, I got a few calls from senior officers, to include a few generals, for special assignments. My only problem is that I developed psoriatic arthritis!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There have been a few judges who have schooled a few lawyers ....
And several judges who have schooled a handful of Birfer lawyers .... However, being Birfers, they are incapable of comprehending the lesson.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Two brothers were always getting into trouble in their neighborhood. The people in the neighborhood started complaining to the parents about the boys. So, the boys' parents decided to have their priest talk to the boys. The priest asks to speak to the boys alone, requesting to see the youngest first.

The young boy comes in and sits at a large table across the room from the priest. The priest looks at the boy, points at him and, trying to emphasize that God is in everyone, asks, "Where is God?"

The boy looks around the room and back at the priest and says nothing.

Again, the priest points at the boy and in a louder voice asks, "Where is God?"

Again, the boy says nothing.

The priest then walks around the table, pointing inches from the boy’s face and asks again, "Where is God?"

The boy jumps out of his chair and runs out the door. He runs right home, grabs his older brother and says to him, "We are in BIG trouble!"

His brother replies, "We haven't done anything!"

The younger brother replies, "God's missing, and they think we did it!"
==========

From my friend BIG STEVIE :)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I would not enlist a lawyer or medical doctor to be a captain of a space shuttle!
Did you know the astronauts who flew the LEM's had to be trained in ..... helicopters?!? The same thing for harrier pilots!
And like I said, in 1972 I helped train one of the very first Army astronauts and he kicked my butt too!
You continue confusing apples and oranges. Just consider this : According to Walter McIsaac who wrote the genius's biography, Einstein said he never wanted to drive an automobile because it was too complicated. Think of that.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Two brothers were always getting into trouble in their neighborhood. The people in the neighborhood started complaining to the parents about the boys. So, the boys' parents decided to have their priest talk to the boys. The priest asks to speak to the boys alone, requesting to see the youngest first.
The young boy comes in and sits at a large table across the room from the priest. The priest looks at the boy, points at him and, trying to emphasize that God is in everyone, asks, "Where is God?"
The boy looks around the room and back at the priest and says nothing.
Again, the priest points at the boy and in a louder voice asks, "Where is God?"
Again, the boy says nothing.
The priest then walks around the table, pointing inches from the boy’s face and asks again, "Where is God?"
The boy jumps out of his chair and runs out the door. He runs right home, grabs his older brother and says to him, "We are in BIG trouble!"
His brother replies, "We haven't done anything!"
The younger brother replies, "God's missing, and they think we did it!"
==========
From my friend BIG STEVIE :)
Here's another story, I am about to compose and write it down now, not a cut-and-paste, I can write stuff all by myself.

Heart of Africa. War zone. Hunger, HIV, Aids, famine, orphans. Two boys are picked up, they stole some food from neighbours. Picked up by the local gendarmerie, they are brought in for questioning by the local police chief :

Chief : "Why did you steal food?"
One of boys : "Because we are hungry, because my family is dying of hunger. We have lost 2 brothers from hunger and my father died of Aids. Our mother cannot find work and she is desperate because the food we grew has been devoured by locusts"
Chief : "Bad boys. Where is god"?
One of boys : "The missionary told us god was watching over us and if we were good he would look after us. Then papa died, our two brothers died, our mother was desperate, we were so hungry. We had to steal the food. What happened to god?"
Chief : "Good boys. Steal more food. After all that happened to you and your family, it's obvious god is not watching".
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, between 25% and 50%(going up and down in different years) of Americans believe in ghosts.
The fact that a lot of people believe in something does not necessarily make it true.
Obama was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of both parties in Hawaii, and the index data file and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers that were sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show. Hawaii is thousand of miles from the nearest foreign country, and the idea that Obama's mother traveled alone (WND has proved that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) to give birth in a third-world hospital, is simply laughable.
Barack Obama's mother was in Seattle, Washington in August 1961. If the airlines would not let an infant board an airplane in 1961,then Obama must have been born several weeks before the August 4 birth date that he has claimed.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's mother was in Seattle, Washington in August 1961. If the airlines would not let an infant board an airplane in 1961,then Obama must have been born several weeks before the August 4 birth date that he has claimed.
Eh?

I never said anything about airlines not letting infants board airplanes. They did.

They generally did not allow women late in pregnancy to board airplanes. Obama's mother took classes at the University of Washington starting in SEPTEMBER, not August---so Obama would have been at least a month old, perhaps six weeks or even more.

There is a big difference between carrying an infant on an airplane and a pregnant woman late in pregnancy traveling. In particular the notion that Obama's mother traveled late in pregnancy tens of thousands of miles to Kenya (which has said that it investigated the "born in Kenya" claim, and it is not true) all alone (WND has proved that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961)---is completely bonkers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I have no idea if this is true, but it sounds about right.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS

At approximately 2:30 pm, September 6, 2012, I entered the Publix store on Main St. in Gainesville, FL to pick up a few items. I gathered my items and went to the 14 and under register to check-out. The person in front of me (a white female, approximate age 35-43, fake nails, big braided hair do, clean clothes, carrying a purse and a plastic drinking cup) put her purchase on the check out surface ONE GRAPE. Yes, that is correct ONE GRAPE. The cashier asked if that was all, she replied yes. The cashier then weighted the GRAPE and told the women the cost was $.02 (TWO CENTS), the
women then pulled out her Food Stamp EBT card and swiped it through the credit card machine, requesting $24.00 in cash back. The cashier asked if she wanted the GRAPE, the woman replied no and the GRAPE was put in the garbage can. The register recorded the sale as .02, cash back $24.00. The cashier then asked if two fives would be okay because was out of tens, the woman agreed and took the $24.00 folded it up and put it in her pocket and left the store.

As the next person in line I asked the cashier as a tax payer what in the hell just happened here she said she was on the clock and could not comment. I then asked if I had actually seen this person purchase and discard a GRAPE, then get cash back on her Food Stamp EBT card. The cashier responded that it happens all day every day in their store. She also said that if the person buying the GRAPE has it ring up over .02 they get mad and make her reweigh it. My next comment was to ask the cashier if she planned to vote in November and she said she could hardly wait for 11/6/12 to get
here as one tax payer to another. I paid for my groceries, in cash, and left the store madder than 10 wet hens. While walking to my car I passed a black middle aged woman who wanted to know if I had fifty cents to give her (she really didnt know how close she was to getting an ear full at this point). I told her no and continued to walk, she looked at my right hand that held the change from my groceries and saw the money and while looking at my hand asked again you sure you dont got fifty cents my answer was a very forceful, loud, rude and no nonsense NO I DO NOT. She walked away from me to a young couple ,and they gave her money.

I WITNESSED THIS AND WOULD LOVE TO TESTIFY IN COURT TO WHAT I SAW, however, it is apparently not illegal to go into a grocery store and buy a GRAPE, throw it away and take cash back from a Food Stamp EBT card and walk out the door. If she is so poor she needs food stamps why in the hell didnt she buy groceries.

Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Kentucky Klown Kar wrote:
October 4, 2012 •
Social
Why did this post get censored and cut, SHEEPLE?
Kentucky Klown, when 99.9% of your posts are foul-mouthed personal attacks and spammed repetitively, ALL of the posts originating from your IP address get deleted.

Maybe you'll get that in another year or two?
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Birfoon: You have to be a citizen to be "under the jurisdiction of the constitution". "If they were under the jurisdiction of the3 constitution they would be citizens."

Birfoon: "But aliens are under the jurisdiction of the states.

So aliens cannot be under the "jurisdiction of the US constitution" because they are not US citizens, but they can be under the jurisdiction of a state constitution even though not citizens of the state?

What a dolt.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh?
I never said anything about airlines not letting infants board airplanes. They did.
They generally did not allow women late in pregnancy to board airplanes. Obama's mother took classes at the University of Washington starting in SEPTEMBER, not August---so Obama would have been at least a month old, perhaps six weeks or even more.
There is a big difference between carrying an infant on an airplane and a pregnant woman late in pregnancy traveling. In particular the notion that Obama's mother traveled late in pregnancy tens of thousands of miles to Kenya (which has said that it investigated the "born in Kenya" claim, and it is not true) all alone (WND has proved that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961)---is completely bonkers.
School at Washington starts in August. Registration starts before school starts. The only way Obama would have been more than six weeks old is if he was born in June or July.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you have found a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate with a raised embossed State seal issued by Hawaii DOH???
This is not a fantasy SHEEPLE, this is the truth!
Obama has shown both his short form birth certificate (which is sufficient, it is the legal birth certificate of Hawaii, used by thousands of people to get their US passports every year), and his long form birth certificate, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent it to him and that ALL the facts on it are correct, and this is further confirmed by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.

The fact that the raised seal does not show up on a computer scan of the document put into PDF does not disprove:(1) the short form birth certificate; (2) the long form birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials and the Index Data; (3) the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961; (4) the fact that Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country and the notion that Obama's mother would have traveled thousands of miles (much less tens of thousands to Kenya, which has said, BTW, that Obama was not born there) ALONE is highly unlikely.

Once again, the fact that a scan put into PDF does not pick up the raised seal does not disprove the facts above.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 102,441 - 102,460 of167,603
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the 2012 Presidential Election Forum right now

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama blasts 'least productive Congress in mode... 5 min charles in charge 368
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min FO-AL 138,762
Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised vi... 7 min barefoot2626 67
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,034,188
Why are some Dems running from the Affordable C... 1 hr carey529 1
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr litesong 29,900
New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalema... 2 hr Yep2 10
•••
•••