BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
102,341 - 102,360 of 174,866 Comments Last updated 38 min ago

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ryan says Obama's name just once, it is advantage Ryan.
lol
Only if he can say it with a straight face and not crack up at how Obama looked like a deer in the headlights as Romney schooled him during the debate.

I can see why liberals have increased their vitriolic hate and anger since the debate.
It suddenly dawned on them exactly why we have been calling them idiots for the last four years.
Must be a hard pill to swallow.
:)

"Stuff's gettin better"
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>At ten part expose of Obama http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama#.UGrpPU3A...
Big deal. All those points are factors that some think are important, and others don't. But you certainly have the right to vote against Obama if you think that they are important to you. Others have the right to vote against Mitt Romney because he flip-flops or because he claims to be a conservative but acts like a liberal or because they think his economic ideas will not work, or because they simply do not trust him.

However, Obama was born in Hawaii and is a Natural Born US Citizen.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Stanley Ann Dunham's transcripts,she was on campus attending classes August 19,1961.
Johannes has been polite in asking "do you have her transcripts." I will not be as nice. You do not have her transcripts, you made it up.

Oh, and transcripts do not show whether or not you actually attended individual classes; they only show the final grades for each course.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes has been polite in asking "do you have her transcripts." I will not be as nice. You do not have her transcripts, you made it up.
Oh, and transcripts do not show whether or not you actually attended individual classes; they only show the final grades for each course.
Frank never made it through high school, so there's just a whole hell of a lot he doesn't know--typical Romney supporter.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Frank never made it through high school, so there's just a whole hell of a lot he doesn't know--typical Romney supporter.
Fwank is my favourite Scooby Doo villian.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Squeal for me, you little marxist pig!
Screaming "Marxist" doesn't make play law gibberish coherent.

Apparently the deluded birfoon thinks that every court in the history of the US is Marxist.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, nor you, have provided a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate with a raised embossed State seal issued by Hawaii DOH. We know the truth is that you can't!
There is no evidence that a scanned image of a Hawaii raised seal put into PDF would be visible. So the fact that you cannot see it does not mean that it is not there.

When the officials of both parties in Hawaii say that a birth certificate exists and was sent to Obama and that ALL the facts on it are accurate, and this is further confirmed by the Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii in 1961 by the DOH of Hawaii, and there is no evidence that Obama's mother traveled outside the USA in 1961---and it would have been damn unlikely since few women traveled late in pregnancy in those days, and she would have had to have traveled ALONE---then the facts showing that Obama was born in Hawaii vastly outweigh the fact that the PDF image of Obama's long form birth certificate (and he has showed the short form too) does not show the raised seal.

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I still say if Osuckers mother was a true liberal, did the right thing and had a timely abortion......even at the tax payers expense, we would all be better off.

She would be the unsung hero of the 20th century.

But, never the less, we cannot rewrite history....As of yet anyway, unless you are a democrat trying to get reelected to the Presidency.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Frank never made it through high school, so there's just a whole hell of a lot he doesn't know--typical Romney supporter.
Hey Ginger, Obama supporters have no right to call anyone stupid.
After all, you elected a man who is clueless, racist, angry, anti-American and an affirmative action president because you wanted to wash away white guilt.
Romney supporters are smarter than you.
The debate last week proved that.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
The DEMOCRATIC SKANK is an elitist pig.
She thinks she is smarter, and therefore better than everybody else.
It just isn't true.
Well, I don't know if she is better than everybody, but I'll tell you this, she is better , much much better, "bestest" (Jacques tm reg'd) even, than every single birther or tea bagger here on Topix and U.S.-wide.
ehancock

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ginger, Obama supporters have no right to call anyone stupid.
After all, you elected a man who is clueless, racist, angry, anti-American and an affirmative action president because you wanted to wash away white guilt.
Romney supporters are smarter than you.
The debate last week proved that.
Obama was elected because he was obviously better than McCain.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's mother started classes in September, not August.
Another case of birthers being easily fooled.
But, she would have had to start to travel before he was one month old! Another case of anti-birthers being easily fools.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
I still say if Osuckers mother was a true liberal, did the right thing and had a timely abortion......even at the tax payers expense, we would all be better off.
But, never the less, we cannot rewrite history....As of yet anyway, unless you are a democrat trying to get reelected to the Presidency.
If Row v. Waid was the law of the land in 1961, I am sure she wood have!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

JOE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another story:
Every Christian organization pulls every hospital, refuge camp, school, etc etc, every Missionary and every dime they have ever spent on the wasteland known as Africa. Africa and its inhabitants continue on raping, murdering, spreading AIDS, torturing each other, and bowing to their chiefs, doing their chiefs bidding and so on. Current and end results are the same except modern organized religion saves billions of dollars and the lives of good hearted Missionary's and no longer gets the blame for what hopeless monkeys do to each other. I like this story much better.
You speak of monkeys. I speak of children, mothers, who are in no way responsible for the awful situation some parts of Africa are in, not to mention other areas of our poor world. Just calling them "monkeys" , supposedly creatures built in god's image, or so your religion tells you, demonstrates how heartless you are and how you go against those very Christian values you pretend to espouse. What exactly do you know about Africa, Africans? Ever been? Ever seen with your own eyes? Ever studied their economic situation and how 100% beholden and therefore disadvantaged they are in the face of the exploiting west, and now, the Chinese? You need to set aside you hate rhetoric and ponder how you could help these Africans by not badmouthing them for a start.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
How'd they manage to mess up YOUR abortion? No favour there.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have no idea if this is true, but it sounds about right.
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS
At approximately 2:30 pm, September 6, 2012, I entered the Publix store on Main St. in Gainesville, FL to pick up a few items. I gathered my items and went to the 14 and under register to check-out. The person in front of me (a white female, approximate age 35-43, fake nails, big braided hair do, clean clothes, carrying a purse and a plastic drinking cup) put her purchase on the check out surface ONE GRAPE. Yes, that is correct ONE GRAPE. The cashier asked if that was all, she replied yes. The cashier then weighted the GRAPE and told the women the cost was $.02 (TWO CENTS), the
women then pulled out her Food Stamp EBT card and swiped it through the credit card machine, requesting $24.00 in cash back. The cashier asked if she wanted the GRAPE, the woman replied no and the GRAPE was put in the garbage can. The register recorded the sale as .02, cash back $24.00. The cashier then asked if two fives would be okay because was out of tens, the woman agreed and took the $24.00 folded it up and put it in her pocket and left the store.
As the next person in line I asked the cashier as a tax payer what in the hell just happened here she said she was on the clock and could not comment. I then asked if I had actually seen this person purchase and discard a GRAPE, then get cash back on her Food Stamp EBT card. The cashier responded that it happens all day every day in their store. She also said that if the person buying the GRAPE has it ring up over .02 they get mad and make her reweigh it. My next comment was to ask the cashier if she planned to vote in November and she said she could hardly wait for 11/6/12 to get
here as one tax payer to another. I paid for my groceries, in cash, and left the store madder than 10 wet hens. While walking to my car I passed a black middle aged woman who wanted to know if I had fifty cents to give her (she really didnt know how close she was to getting an ear full at this point). I told her no and continued to walk, she looked at my right hand that held the change from my groceries and saw the money and while looking at my hand asked again you sure you dont got fifty cents my answer was a very forceful, loud, rude and no nonsense NO I DO NOT. She walked away from me to a young couple ,and they gave her money.
I WITNESSED THIS AND WOULD LOVE TO TESTIFY IN COURT TO WHAT I SAW, however, it is apparently not illegal to go into a grocery store and buy a GRAPE, throw it away and take cash back from a Food Stamp EBT card and walk out the door. If she is so poor she needs food stamps why in the hell didnt she buy groceries.
If that's true (which it doesn't appear likely as the woman could have easily used an ATM), Obama had nothing to do with this. It was implemented before he took office and has more to do with your state legislatures than the federal government:

"In Florida, the 1996 legislature passed the Work and Gain Economic Self-Sufficiency Act in anticipation of passage of federal welfare reform. The federal legislation was enacted on August 22, 1996 as part of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act. Florida implemented the TANF program on October 1, 1996.

The statutory purpose of TANF is to increase state flexibility in meeting four goals:
1. To provide assistance to needy families with children so that they can live in their own home or the homes of relatives;
2. To end the dependency of needy parents on government benefits through work, job preparation, and marriage;
3. To reduce the incidence of out-of-wedlock pregnancies; and
4. To promote the formation and maintenance of two-parent families.
States may use TANF funds in any manner “reasonably calculated” to achieve any of these goals."

Did you ever watch that video Rogue?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

This from an Atheist

A word to rioting Muslims
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But a market correct is a drop of at least 10% which means that, based on a DJIA of 13,500, would be a drop of 135 or more.
But thirty unrepresentative stocks are NOT The Market. Why have you failed so ignorantly for the past two years to identify ANY Finance economist who uses the DJIA as the gauge of The Market.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have no idea if this is true, but it sounds about right.
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS
At approximately 2:30 pm, September 6, 2012, I entered the Publix store on Main St. in Gainesville, FL to pick up a few items. I gathered my items and went to the 14 and under register to check-out. The person in front of me (a white female, approximate age 35-43, fake nails, big braided hair do, clean clothes, carrying a purse and a plastic drinking cup) put her purchase on the check out surface ONE GRAPE. Yes, that is correct ONE GRAPE. The cashier asked if that was all, she replied yes. The cashier then weighted the GRAPE and told the women the cost was $.02 (TWO CENTS), the
women then pulled out her Food Stamp EBT card and swiped it through the credit card machine, requesting $24.00 in cash back. The cashier asked if she wanted the GRAPE, the woman replied no and the GRAPE was put in the garbage can. The register recorded the sale as .02, cash back $24.00. The cashier then asked if two fives would be okay because was out of tens, the woman agreed and took the $24.00 folded it up and put it in her pocket and left the store.
As the next person in line I asked the cashier as a tax payer what in the hell just happened here she said she was on the clock and could not comment. I then asked if I had actually seen this person purchase and discard a GRAPE, then get cash back on her Food Stamp EBT card. The cashier responded that it happens all day every day in their store. She also said that if the person buying the GRAPE has it ring up over .02 they get mad and make her reweigh it. My next comment was to ask the cashier if she planned to vote in November and she said she could hardly wait for 11/6/12 to get
here as one tax payer to another. I paid for my groceries, in cash, and left the store madder than 10 wet hens. While walking to my car I passed a black middle aged woman who wanted to know if I had fifty cents to give her (she really didnt know how close she was to getting an ear full at this point). I told her no and continued to walk, she looked at my right hand that held the change from my groceries and saw the money and while looking at my hand asked again you sure you dont got fifty cents my answer was a very forceful, loud, rude and no nonsense NO I DO NOT. She walked away from me to a young couple ,and they gave her money.
I WITNESSED THIS AND WOULD LOVE TO TESTIFY IN COURT TO WHAT I SAW, however, it is apparently not illegal to go into a grocery store and buy a GRAPE, throw it away and take cash back from a Food Stamp EBT card and walk out the door. If she is so poor she needs food stamps why in the hell didnt she buy groceries.
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true (which it doesn't appear likely as the woman could have easily used an ATM), Obama had nothing to do with this. It was implemented before he took office and has more to do with your state legislatures than the federal government:
"In Florida, the 1996 legislature passed the Work and Gain Economic Self-Sufficiency Act in anticipation of passage of federal welfare reform. The federal legislation was enacted on August 22, 1996 as part of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act. Florida implemented the TANF program on October 1, 1996.
The statutory purpose of TANF is to increase state flexibility in meeting four goals:
1. To provide assistance to needy families with children so that they can live in their own home or the homes of relatives;
2. To end the dependency of needy parents on government benefits through work, job preparation, and marriage;
3. To reduce the incidence of out-of-wedlock pregnancies; and
4. To promote the formation and maintenance of two-parent families.
States may use TANF funds in any manner “reasonably calculated” to achieve any of these goals."
Did you ever watch that video Rogue?
What video? There was no video with that posting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
But thirty unrepresentative stocks are NOT The Market. Why have you failed so ignorantly for the past two years to identify ANY Finance economist who uses the DJIA as the gauge of The Market.
blather blather blather. I am a rotorhead and I have an investment consultant. If he sounds reasonable, I go with his call. And over the past seven years, he has been spot on and we have both made money together.
Tell me, would you want your financial adviser to be flying you around?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••