BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
102,281 - 102,300 of 175,058 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another no-answer.
The October 7 average price for gas in California is $4.568. The people that put out the capital that produces that gallon of gas probably make less than two cents on that gallon. Oil exploration is an extremely expensive endeavor. Oil leases need to be made and paid for,equipment need to be purchased or leased.The salaries and wages for people in the oil industry are very large expense. The oil needs to be extracted or pumped,imported or transported,and refined before it can be shipped to your local gas station. All this before you have to add in the state and local expenses like taxes,leases,wages and other expenses at the pump. Refiners all located in several parts of the country,but the oil still needs to be transported to and from those refineries.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote, above : "Obama was carrying a backpack full of explosives into a Chicago grade school."
I hope the Topix brass sees that one. Don't worry, I won't report you, but your words are downright dangerous, just plain libel and unpatriotic.
Will Ayers wrote his book two decades ago and Obama has not denied it. As a mater of fact,Obama also references the incident at the grade school in his biography and considered going into the school something to brag about. I thought you read Obama's biography?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aught to tell that to Terri Tunna!
News to me that Terri is obscene and practices name-calling.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ryan doesn't say anything and just lets Biden be himself and do all the talking, Ryan will win.
LOL
"Stuff's gettin better
that is the funniest thing, but true! Give them enough rope......!
All Ryan has to do, stand there and say, yes sir!

Oh, it has gotten better, according to O'Basterd, "Warn Notice" are not required, he just violated another federal law.
How many laws does this bastard have to violate, before he is brought-up on charges?
I think O'Bastard could murder one of his gay lovers in front of 1,000 witnesses, and walk.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me jacqazz, many, many things never occur to you! LMAO stoolpigeon
Pity. You just won't listen. I've advised you, it's free and yet you keep ramming those bunionned feet right up your wide-open barn-door mouth. You failed again, as this response and all others just will not do, Student. Wait, ponder, think. Oh, think. Forget it. Intead, beat a hasty retreat, look, hmmm, yes, look to google for instant smart replies, you may get lucky.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that being an aviator is not a profession but an occupation. But the most dangerous people out there flying plane are "professional" people like doctor and lawyers who's egos are bigger than their skills. Just ask JFK Junior!
Never fly faster than your angel can!
That must be the 100th time you badmouth JFK jr. He's dead. He died along with his wife and sister-in-law. Leave him, them, be.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity. You just won't listen. I've advised you, it's free and yet you keep ramming those bunionned feet right up your wide-open barn-door mouth. You failed again, as this response and all others just will not do, Student. Wait, ponder, think. Oh, think. Forget it. Intead, beat a hasty retreat, look, hmmm, yes, look to google for instant smart replies, you may get lucky.
Again, you must think you count. As if! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The October 7 average price for gas in California is $4.568. The people that put out the capital that produces that gallon of gas probably make less than two cents on that gallon. Oil exploration is an extremely expensive endeavor. Oil leases need to be made and paid for,equipment need to be purchased or leased.The salaries and wages for people in the oil industry are very large expense. The oil needs to be extracted or pumped,imported or transported,and refined before it can be shipped to your local gas station. All this before you have to add in the state and local expenses like taxes,leases,wages and other expenses at the pump. Refiners all located in several parts of the country,but the oil still needs to be transported to and from those refineries.
Excellent exposé until one realizes that California is closer to oil fields AND refineries that folks in the east where the price of a gallon is over a dollar cheaper. Would by any chance some of the oil destined for California, including oil drilled in California, be rerouted as gasoline exports at higher prices thereby making less oil available for California? Who will forget GWB's friends ENRON rationing electricity supplies to all of California in order to drive up prices while they were exporting it to nearby Nevada?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That is simple all states have jurisdiction of their state, aliens in those states come under their jurisdiction and not the jurisdiction of the Constitution. Remember the Constitution makes citizens, not the states. This was the reason for the 14th.
Jurisdiction, simply means "Authority over".
Gibberish.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be the 100th time you badmouth JFK jr. He's dead. He died along with his wife and sister-in-law. Leave him, them, be.
Yes, the Kennedy clan was blessed with stupidity!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Will Ayers wrote his book two decades ago and Obama has not denied it. As a mater of fact,Obama also references the incident at the grade school in his biography and considered going into the school something to brag about. I thought you read Obama's biography?
I did read it over 3 yras ago. No, I don't recall that at all but trust me, I'll look for it and give you credit when and if I find it. At a grade school did you say? How old was Obama?
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

What are obama acomplishments? dodd frank !!! that has hurt the economy. consumer financial protection is running with un-checked power.the guy running it is a crook !!
cspb-has force one bank to pay 2.2 billion
cspb are crooks,stealing from banks
the complains against banks are false. it is alarming !! Unchecked chicago thugs running it .
they have their hands in the student loans now !!
the cspb is putting bad student loans on the tax payers..
they dont even have to tell us what their doing !
regulator commission running a muck.
banks want to make good loans,it got corrupted by
clinton making fannie mae and fredie mac give out loans to risky loanee's
And you talk about Romney being a liar!!Give me a Break !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

WHO was it "bragging" about NPR the other day?

NPR CEO resigns amid hidden-camera scandal
WASHINGTON - NPR president and CEO Vivian Schiller resigned Wednesday under pressure, a day after an undercover video showed one of her executives on a hidden camera calling the tea party racist and saying the news organization would be better off without taxpayer money.

The shake-up comes at a critical time. Conservative politicians are again pressing to end congressional funding for NPR, money the organization said it needs to keep operating public radio and television stations in some of the nation's smallest communities. The White House defended the funding, saying there remains a need for public broadcasting.

Other NEWS:
** GOP leader on NPR: "The truth finally came out"
** Cantor on NPR: "Truth finally came out"
** Bernie Sanders: I support NPR, PBS funding
** Conservative hidden camera sting targets NPR
** Are your tax dollars paying for NPR?

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-20041074....
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish.
Squeal for me, you little marxist pig!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read it over 3 yras ago. No, I don't recall that at all but trust me, I'll look for it and give you credit when and if I find it. At a grade school did you say? How old was Obama?
It has been eight years since I read that book. I remember posting this in 2008. My mistake "Fugitive Days: A Memoir" was released in 2001,but that is still eleven years ago and Obama hasn't denied it. The incident that is about two thirds of the way through the book is the presumably same incident that is told about two thirds of the way through Obama's biography. If that incident occurred in the summer of '85,Obama would have been 24 years old and Ayers would have been 40, if it happened in '87 he would have been 26 and Ayers would have been 42. In Obama's biography he doesn't list the chapters by chronological order,but we know that he and Ayers were both in Chicago in 1985. They have both admitted that they didn't use real names in those books,we don't know how much of the incident were fabricated or exaggerated.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

WHA-A-A-AT HAPPENED?!
Exclusive: Barbara Simpson declares,'Americans are tired of the excuses for Obama'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/wha-a-a-at-happene...

kurosakikun777
Barack and Michelle got back to their hotel, but they had separate rooms. I bet you Barry was rooming with Reggie Love.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Multiple shooters attack Veterans center in Florida – Buried by the media

A shooting at VFW Post 5405 in Winter Springs has left two people dead and one critically injured, according to police.
A charity run by a motorcycle club was about to depart from the post around 10:40 a.m. when riders were having breakfast and armed men came in and began shooting.(COVERUP) It is unclear how many shooters were present or if gunfire was back-and-forth from attendees and a shooter. Police taped off the area and evacuated people to a nearby senior center.

The post is located at 420 North Edgemon Drive, Winter Springs.

http://deadlinelive.info/2012/10/03/multiple-...

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that is the funniest thing, but true! Give them enough rope......!
Oh, it has gotten better, according to O'Basterd, "Warn Notice" are not required, he just violated another federal law.
How many laws does this bastard have to violate, before he is brought-up on charges?
I think O'Bastard could murder one of his gay lovers in front of 1,000 witnesses, and walk.
Well, I'm all for giving em as much rope as they need.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that is the funniest thing, but true! Give them enough rope......!
I've been saying that too, why Obama and Holder aren't behind bars is beyond me. The two biggest crooks ever to hold office. Toss Clinton in there as well. What a sorry excuse for an Administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the 2012 Presidential Election Forum right now

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min XYZ 1,083,049
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Jay 146,967
Poll: Romney tops Obama but loses to Clinton 1 hr the Light 85
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Bellweather 32,119
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr burger queen 268
Is Kagan a lesbian? Should it matter? | The Col... (May '10) 2 hr Christy8623 54
Austria far-rightist's presidential bid draws i... (Mar '10) 4 hr swedenforever 63
•••
•••