BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240294 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115416 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Row v. Waid was the law of the land in 1961, I am sure she wood have!
You might be sure, but any rational thinking adult knows that is only a foolish conjecture.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115417 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
you do not need to know much to know if you are unemployed.
Why do you even care about unemployment? It's just the uneducated little people similar to yourself without college educations. They are mostly going to vote Democratic anyway.

#115418 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have accomplished a lot in my 20 years
Name one thing. You lost Viet Nam.
ehancock

Dedham, MA

#115419 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, she would have had to start to travel before he was one month old! Another case of anti-birthers being easily fools.
That is a nutty comment. On September 4, Obama would have been one month old. If Obama's mother took him on the plane on September 4, he would have been one month old. If she took him on the plane on September 18, he would have been six weeks old. We do not know what date she left, but she is unlikely to have traveled by ship (so she could get from Hawaii to Washington in a day). And she did not have to get there before classes started, which was in late September. Moreover, we do not even know whether or not she missed a few classes, so it could have been in early October.

What we do know from Obama's short form and long form birth certificates, confirmed by the officials, confirmed by the Index Data, confirmed by the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers, is that he was born in Hawaii. The birth certificate says that it was on August 4. The birth notices in the newspapers were about ten days later,so it is highly unlikely that he was born much earlier or much later.

#115420 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Communists force people to live they way THEY think the masses should live
Please quote from with the title and page number ANY AUTHENTIC COMMUNIST document that says that.
Your problem is that you have never STUDIED anything, and, therefore, do not KNOW anything. You just make things up. You cannot quote any authentic communist document that states its essential attributes any more than you cannot state the essential elements of American Conservative Principles (even though I have posted them numerous times on this thread).

#115421 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You know that in Soviet Moscow
What does the Soviet Union have to do with authentic communism?

#115422 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What is funny is that his wife, who is a public servant, probably has stock in Bain Capital! And probably Exxon-Mobile too!
Easy for you to prove. Show us the SEC filings.

#115423 Oct 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"CHALLENGE QUESTION
"Who can identify the post-Nixon American president during whose administration the unemployment rate deteriorated to >/= 8.0% for TWENTY-SEVEN consecutive months with fully TEN consecutive months > 10.0%?"
====
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Not Reagan surely?
Please don't call Reagan Shirley. Mommy doesn't like that.

#115424 Oct 8, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
They failed miserably with the WKA v. US, by not allowing the words of Howard, which would have made it very clear, who would be a citizen of the US.
His legislative colloquy was irrelevant to the law. Please cite any Supreme Court case that would support the proposition that his colloquy should be considered.

#115426 Oct 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Alexander Hamilton explained it this way:A share in the sovereignty of the state, which is exercised by the citizens at large, in voting at elections is one of the most important rights of the subject, and in a republic ought to stand foremost in the estimation of the law.
In the 2008 presidential election "Will of 'WE THE PEOPLE'" expressed it this way: landslide victory (69%) for Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115427 Oct 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell the Class the force and effect in The Law of our inspirational Declaration of Independence. Thank you.
Please tell the class what the heat source is for your easy bake oven.

"Stuff's gettin better"

#115428 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is sad that he does not realize that it is Libtardian regulations and taxes that have driven American jobs overseas.
Too bad you understand absolutely NOTHING about basic Economics -- it is the Law of Comparative Advantage -- and that is considered to be a good thing, because we are then able to produce what we do comparatively better.

#115429 Oct 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please explain, Sir. Federal taxes are not deductible."
====
Justice Dale wrote:
I don't need to explain, I stated may.
No, you don't have to explain. Your completely incorrect and ignorant statement stands on its own to show you are uneducated on this subject.

#115431 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just can't wait until the Ryan O'Buden debate! Does anyone one to take odds on who will win?
Our true blue Republican candidates will win every one of the debates, but, I fear, lose the election. No one cares about the debates. "It's the economy, stupid."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115432 Oct 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd they manage to mess up YOUR abortion? No favour there.
I think he got your string there little monkey.

#115433 Oct 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
TRUE PATRIOTS
Exclusive: Chuck Norris 'wages war' for American republic
Where did Norris go to college?
"Norris has described his childhood as downbeat. He was nonathletic, shy, and scholastically mediocre." Wikipedia

Location hidden

#115434 Oct 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, it is not possible to imagine anyone more ignorant about Roman Catholicism than you.
Why must you always raise irrelevant straw men?
Benedict postulated his rule that has been followed for centuries.
Ah, by Benedictine monks!!! Tell me, do YOU follow the teachings of St. Benedict?

Location hidden

#115435 Oct 8, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
The one you've been avoiding for almost a week.
And which one was that?

#115436 Oct 8, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
since Howard mentioned it so frequently and that was one of the laws of the Declaration of Independence,
"[T]he laws of the Declaration of Independence ...." ??
Please name any enforceable LAW of the United States that is found in our inspirational Declaration of Independence.

Location hidden

#115437 Oct 8, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be sure, but any rational thinking adult knows that is only a foolish conjecture.
Oh really? I dare guess-imate that the vast majority of abortions are done on Liberal women. And Stanley was about a liberal as one could get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Trump The Liar 265,036
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Guest 1,520,833
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 37 min Not Working Already 1,480
News FBI used controversial dossier in Russia-Trump ... 1 hr swampmudd 107
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 7 hr Drumpf Disaster 8,408
News Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Sun UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 29,313
News Next 25 Articles Sat Yeti 5
More from around the web