BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240800 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#115319 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Will Ayers wrote his book two decades ago and Obama has not denied it. As a mater of fact,Obama also references the incident at the grade school in his biography and considered going into the school something to brag about. I thought you read Obama's biography?
I did read it over 3 yras ago. No, I don't recall that at all but trust me, I'll look for it and give you credit when and if I find it. At a grade school did you say? How old was Obama?
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#115320 Oct 7, 2012
What are obama acomplishments? dodd frank !!! that has hurt the economy. consumer financial protection is running with un-checked power.the guy running it is a crook !!
cspb-has force one bank to pay 2.2 billion
cspb are crooks,stealing from banks
the complains against banks are false. it is alarming !! Unchecked chicago thugs running it .
they have their hands in the student loans now !!
the cspb is putting bad student loans on the tax payers..
they dont even have to tell us what their doing !
regulator commission running a muck.
banks want to make good loans,it got corrupted by
clinton making fannie mae and fredie mac give out loans to risky loanee's
And you talk about Romney being a liar!!Give me a Break !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115321 Oct 7, 2012
WHO was it "bragging" about NPR the other day?

NPR CEO resigns amid hidden-camera scandal
WASHINGTON - NPR president and CEO Vivian Schiller resigned Wednesday under pressure, a day after an undercover video showed one of her executives on a hidden camera calling the tea party racist and saying the news organization would be better off without taxpayer money.

The shake-up comes at a critical time. Conservative politicians are again pressing to end congressional funding for NPR, money the organization said it needs to keep operating public radio and television stations in some of the nation's smallest communities. The White House defended the funding, saying there remains a need for public broadcasting.

Other NEWS:
** GOP leader on NPR: "The truth finally came out"
** Cantor on NPR: "Truth finally came out"
** Bernie Sanders: I support NPR, PBS funding
** Conservative hidden camera sting targets NPR
** Are your tax dollars paying for NPR?

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-20041074....
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#115322 Oct 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish.
Squeal for me, you little marxist pig!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115323 Oct 7, 2012
Frank

Spokane, WA

#115324 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read it over 3 yras ago. No, I don't recall that at all but trust me, I'll look for it and give you credit when and if I find it. At a grade school did you say? How old was Obama?
It has been eight years since I read that book. I remember posting this in 2008. My mistake "Fugitive Days: A Memoir" was released in 2001,but that is still eleven years ago and Obama hasn't denied it. The incident that is about two thirds of the way through the book is the presumably same incident that is told about two thirds of the way through Obama's biography. If that incident occurred in the summer of '85,Obama would have been 24 years old and Ayers would have been 40, if it happened in '87 he would have been 26 and Ayers would have been 42. In Obama's biography he doesn't list the chapters by chronological order,but we know that he and Ayers were both in Chicago in 1985. They have both admitted that they didn't use real names in those books,we don't know how much of the incident were fabricated or exaggerated.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115325 Oct 7, 2012
WHA-A-A-AT HAPPENED?!
Exclusive: Barbara Simpson declares,'Americans are tired of the excuses for Obama'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/wha-a-a-at-happene...

kurosakikun777
Barack and Michelle got back to their hotel, but they had separate rooms. I bet you Barry was rooming with Reggie Love.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115326 Oct 7, 2012
Multiple shooters attack Veterans center in Florida Buried by the media

A shooting at VFW Post 5405 in Winter Springs has left two people dead and one critically injured, according to police.
A charity run by a motorcycle club was about to depart from the post around 10:40 a.m. when riders were having breakfast and armed men came in and began shooting.(COVERUP) It is unclear how many shooters were present or if gunfire was back-and-forth from attendees and a shooter. Police taped off the area and evacuated people to a nearby senior center.

The post is located at 420 North Edgemon Drive, Winter Springs.

http://deadlinelive.info/2012/10/03/multiple-...

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115327 Oct 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that is the funniest thing, but true! Give them enough rope......!
All Ryan has to do, stand there and say, yes sir!
Oh, it has gotten better, according to O'Basterd, "Warn Notice" are not required, he just violated another federal law.
How many laws does this bastard have to violate, before he is brought-up on charges?
I think O'Bastard could murder one of his gay lovers in front of 1,000 witnesses, and walk.
Well, I'm all for giving em as much rope as they need.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115328 Oct 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that is the funniest thing, but true! Give them enough rope......!
All Ryan has to do, stand there and say, yes sir!
Oh, it has gotten better, according to O'Basterd, "Warn Notice" are not required, he just violated another federal law.
How many laws does this bastard have to violate, before he is brought-up on charges?
I think O'Bastard could murder one of his gay lovers in front of 1,000 witnesses, and walk.
I've been saying that too, why Obama and Holder aren't behind bars is beyond me. The two biggest crooks ever to hold office. Toss Clinton in there as well. What a sorry excuse for an Administration.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115329 Oct 8, 2012
Security team pulled out of Libya in August
The blundering boobs at the State Department recalled a 16-man security team...

CBS News has learned that congressional investigators have issued a subpoena to a former top security official at the US mission in Libya.

The subpoena compels Lt. Col. Wood to appear at a House Oversight Committee hearing next week that will examine security decisions leading up to the Sept. 11 Muslim extremist terror assault on the U.S. compound at Benghazi. U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three of his colleagues were killed in the attack.
Lt. Col. Wood has told CBS News and congressional investigators that his 16-member team and a six-member State Department elite force called a Mobile Security Deployment team left Libya in August, just one month before the Benghazi assault. Wood says that's despite the fact that US officials in Libya wanted security increased, not decreased.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115330 Oct 8, 2012
Obama, Who's Your Daddy?

Why are people still talking about the birther issue? Congress and the Supreme Court have said they're not looking into it. But this issue clearly still has legs.
According to Adam Berinsky,

a professor of political science at MIT <<<--<<

the birther issue never really went away. He's been conducting polls on the birthplace issue, which he compiled in an article called "The Birthers are (Still) Back." To wit, a lot of Americans continue to have doubts about Obama.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/obama_...
Muhammad Saqib ali Shah

Cluj-napoca, Romania

#115331 Oct 8, 2012
stop Israel killing innocent children of Palestine

http://bucharestcity.olx.ro/ginecologie-bucur ...

Majid Vahdani hero of islam

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115332 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that being an aviator is not a profession but an occupation. But the most dangerous people out there flying plane are "professional" people like doctor and lawyers who's egos are bigger than their skills. Just ask JFK Junior!
Never fly faster than your angel can!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be the 100th time you badmouth JFK jr. He's dead. He died along with his wife and sister-in-law. Leave him, them, be.
My point being, it is not the retired/former military pilots that cause the vast majority of light plane crashes, it is the "professionals" like doctors and lawyers who have enough money to buy a plane and "think" they have the skills to be good pilots.
And yes, JFK Jr. is dead and there was nothing wrong with his plane, it was his ego that killed him.
But you Libytards think your politicians are smart!

Location hidden

#115333 Oct 8, 2012
Muhammad Saqib ali Shah wrote:
stop Israel killing innocent children of Palestine
http://bucharestity.olx.ro/ginecologie-bucur ...
Majid Vahdani hero of islam
Just as soon as you Islamist stop killing innocent women, children elderly and handicapped people in Israel.
But like the coward you are, you have already left this forum and will never read my reply.

Location hidden

#115335 Oct 8, 2012
Remember this from last month? Why is it that only Conservatives get this treatment?
What if James Holmes had been Bakerized, would he have killed those people in Aurora, CO? But they would not have because ..... he is a liberal!

Police State : Former Marine arrested for anti-government speech on Facebook (Aug 21, 2012)

&fe ature=player_embedded

Oh no, now they have a Halloween mask for him.
James Holmes Halloween Mask on eBay
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/10...

Location hidden

#115338 Oct 8, 2012
Hummm, just how many soldiers where in that vehicle. 19 dead and another 48 injured? That makes 67+ in ONE vehicle?!? When you add the typical stuff soldiers carry, it sounds like the vehicle was seriously over loaded!!!
Now I have seen 67+ Korean children in a transit bus but not that many adult soldiers with all their gear!

Egypt: 19 troops killed in Sinai accident
By ASHRAF SWEILAM | Associated Press
http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-19-troops-killed-...

EL-ARISH, Egypt (AP) A troop carrier overturned on a mountain road in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula early Monday, killing at least 19 members of the security forces stationed on the border with Israel, officials said.
Health Ministry official Tarek Khater said the driver of the vehicle was speeding downhill on the badly maintained road as he transported members of the paramilitary Central Security Forces along the borderline. A security official says the high number of casualties resulted from the vehicle overturning several times.
Khater says six others are in critical condition. A security official however says the injured number at least 48. He spoke anonymously because he was not authorized to talk to the press.
It was a different part of the Sinai from where the military is conducting a sweep against Islamic militants.
Traffic accidents are common in Egypt due to poor road maintenance and spotty enforcement of traffic laws. Police estimate they kill about 6,000 people annually.

Location hidden

#115339 Oct 8, 2012
One day in S. Korea I took the local transit bus at the same time school was letting out and we were like sardines in a can. Sure I was a foot taller than most of the kids but they had kimchi breath and smelled worse than sardines.
Oh, the U.S. is one of the few countries that use school buses. In most countries kids ride the normal transit buses. In Germany, if the child was under eight years old, the parent was expected to walk their child the and from school but from eight on, they rode the transit bus or trolley.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#115340 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that being an aviator is not a profession but an occupation. But the most dangerous people out there flying plane are "professional" people like doctor and lawyers who's egos are bigger than their skills. Just ask JFK Junior!
Never fly faster than your angel can!
<quoted text>
My point being, it is not the retired/former military pilots that cause the vast majority of light plane crashes, it is the "professionals" like doctors and lawyers who have enough money to buy a plane and "think" they have the skills to be good pilots.
And yes, JFK Jr. is dead and there was nothing wrong with his plane, it was his ego that killed him.
But you Libytards think your politicians are smart!
Have you, for example, delved into the professional qualifications of all that became shuttle pilots/astronauts beside being crack pilots?

You wrote : "My point being, it is not the retired/former military pilots that cause the vast majority of light plane crashes, it is the "professionals" like doctors and lawyers who have enough money to buy a plane and "think" they have the skills to be good pilots."
Care to provide statistics, REAL statistics to prove that silly statement? As per all other requests for proof of your insane fabrications, I don't expect any reply soon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#115341 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, just how many soldiers where in that vehicle. 19 dead and another 48 injured? That makes 67+ in ONE vehicle?!? When you add the typical stuff soldiers carry, it sounds like the vehicle was seriously over loaded!!!
Now I have seen 67+ Korean children in a transit bus but not that many adult soldiers with all their gear!
Egypt: 19 troops killed in Sinai accident
By ASHRAF SWEILAM | Associated Press
http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-19-troops-killed-...
EL-ARISH, Egypt (AP) A troop carrier overturned on a mountain road in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula early Monday, killing at least 19 members of the security forces stationed on the border with Israel, officials said.
Health Ministry official Tarek Khater said the driver of the vehicle was speeding downhill on the badly maintained road as he transported members of the paramilitary Central Security Forces along the borderline. A security official says the high number of casualties resulted from the vehicle overturning several times.
Khater says six others are in critical condition. A security official however says the injured number at least 48. He spoke anonymously because he was not authorized to talk to the press.
It was a different part of the Sinai from where the military is conducting a sweep against Islamic militants.
Traffic accidents are common in Egypt due to poor road maintenance and spotty enforcement of traffic laws. Police estimate they kill about 6,000 people annually.
Why are you telling us this? Did you think for even a second that the Egyptian military is as well-equipped as Israel or us?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Ohhhhhh 1,534,356
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min RussianrepubliCONS 269,714
News Biden: It's time for America to regain unity an... 2 hr Mothra 23
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 8 hr positronium 8,584
News U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) Sun Robert Laity 18,754
News A look at Iran's presidential candidates May 19 okimar 1
News Biden keeps door open for 2020 run against Trump May 18 online reality bu... 13
More from around the web