BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243619 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#115154 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Question : Would you vote for a presidential candidate who was openly anti-black, anti-christian and anti-Jewish? No? Then why do you vote for Romney who is, according to his sacred book of mormon, exactly that?
Barack Obama is anti-American. He doesn't support the Christian population,the Jewish population or the black population. Why would any one vote for Obama?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115155 Oct 7, 2012
political connections that manipulate & destroy
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/10/03/back...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115156 Oct 7, 2012
Obama Regime spits on Congressional mandate that made its $2 billion annual aid to Pakistan contingent on cooperation in counter-terrorism activities
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/10/07/obam...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115157 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But is gouging illegal? Let's say there is a tomato shortage and you just got a load of fresh tomatoes in, are you going to raise your price? Well, to Libytards raising the price of tomatoes is okay but it you raise the price of gasoline, you are criminal.
But if you do not sell your tomatoes in a few days, you have rotten tomatoes which you will have to pay someone to haul to the dump. But if you gasoline doesn't sell, you still have gasoline.
Lifer Logic

Somehow Thomas Nadeau thinks that raising the price of tomatoes will help them sell quicker.

Guess the law of supply and demand wasn't on the GED test.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#115158 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that the $1.50 differential for a gallon between you and Louisiana is due to California taxes? You mean, in the space of 10d days, the state assembly was able to vote a $1.50 hike tax on every gallon of gasoline sold? Fess up, boy.
The state of California charges 50.5 cents per gallon on gasoline,that doesn't include additional taxes on companies that transport,produce and sell gasoline, nor does that number includes local municipalities that collect taxes on those business'.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115159 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama is anti-American. He doesn't support the Christian population,the Jewish population or the black population. Why would any one vote for Obama?
Gee while Obama was working for and with people, Rmoney was taking over companies and sending the jobs to China just to enrich himself.

Why would anybody vote for Rmoney?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#115160 Oct 7, 2012
Obama Gone In 2012 wrote:
It rings true to people," Gingrich said on NBCs Meet the Press. "You have a president of the United States so deeply distrusted by people.
That is exactly why I have now become a Republican who will vote for Romney.
This was not the complete quote, but it was the pertinent part for my post.
Welcome to the darkside. We have better cookies.:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115161 Oct 7, 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115162 Oct 7, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the darkside. We have better cookies.:D
Hi S :)
Frank

Spokane, WA

#115163 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee while Obama was working for and with people, Rmoney was taking over companies and sending the jobs to China just to enrich himself.
Obama has never done anything for any one except himself. While Romney was building companies,saving jobs and producing employment and paychecks, Obama was smoking dope and sniffing drugs. While Romney was a CEO of an equity firm, Obama was carrying a backpack full of explosives into a Chicago grade school.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115164 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has never done anything for any one except himself. While Romney was building companies,saving jobs and producing employment and paychecks, Obama was smoking dope and sniffing drugs. While Romney was a CEO of an equity firm, Obama was carrying a backpack full of explosives into a Chicago grade school.
Yea, right Frank. Next thing you'll be telling us that Rmoney is a Christian.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115165 Oct 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
How corrupt you must be from living in Chitcago. Chitcago schools? LMAO
So sorry -- I have never lived in Chicago. I graduated from a prep school; hence the term "preppy."
In the past 200+ years only one member of my family has attended a public school or college -- my paternal grandmother is a graduate of New Trier in Winnetka.

#115166 Oct 7, 2012
Has anyone seen a reply from the natural advocate with respect to the question on the natural law position on aborting the viable life of fetus who is the product of a rape by a man of sub-normal intelligence? In what chapter and on what page of the natural law writing can we find that answer?
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#115167 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the companies Obama gave stimulus money to, including GM, outsourced jobs to China and other foreign countries.
You seem to be more concerned with what Romney did with his own money than what Obama did with our money.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115168 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry -- I have never lived in Chicago. I graduated from a prep school; hence the term "preppy."
In the past 200+ years only one member of my family has attended a public school or college -- my paternal grandmother is a graduate of New Trier in Winnetka.
Doesn't any of the ridiculous fecal matter you say on here ever embarrass you at all?
LMAO!

"Stuff's gettin better"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#115169 Oct 7, 2012
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!

"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!

They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!

Have some literate person read to you the

"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
That is awesome!!! U r so correct!!!! Some people need to wake up and see what is going on around them! Why would the President of the United States have his original birth certificate locked in a vault in Hawaii?? Does not make sense to me at all...

#115170 Oct 7, 2012
CHALLENGE QUESTION
Who can identify the post-Nixon American president during whose administration the unemployment rate deteriorated to >/= 8.0% for TWENTY-SEVEN consecutive months with fully TEN consecutive months > 10.0%?

#115171 Oct 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
"I haven't been able to find a serious book on economics."
====
The Class notes the uneducated child is saying that not one worthwhile book on Economics has been written in the 237 years since 1776, when the discipline was formalized.

#115172 Oct 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
This ole, simple, country boy ...
must have gone to a country PUBLIC school. The correct spelling is ol', but the child has trouble with spelling two+ letter words.

#115173 Oct 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
I'm not into "voodoo" economics. It's all opinion with that "magical" ingredient tossed in.
Is all mathematics with its theorems and proofs "voodoo?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Earl 1,786,065
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 3 hr Dada 10,076
News Romney makes final pitch to voters ahead of Sen... Sun Impeach the Creep 3
News Charles Krauthammer: The last refuge of liberal... (Aug '10) Jun 22 Straight Shooter 16
News Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson stallin... (Aug '14) Jun 21 C Kersey 23
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Jun 21 hojo 40,598
News Why we need the Michigan Poor Peoplea s Campaign Jun 21 lol 1