BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207387 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114548 Oct 4, 2012
Oxbridge Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
James Ottawa erm umm vulgar racist ha ha ™
Why are you so simple and pathetic, mate?
Can you not look at my avatar and surmise that I live under a bridge? Slow on the uptake, eh?
Indeed it has just hit 05:00 here. Unlike you I have no curfew.
Regards,
Student
Ha ha. Writing "mate" nows confers British citizenship upon you. And you claim to be a student and yet you just wrote you live under a bridge. Must be challenging when it comes to doing your assignements and studying, specially at night and in winter. And, living outside, what a pleasant odour you must emit for your unfortunate classmates. And it did not hit 5. It hit 4. As I write this, it is 11:21 PM here, and 04H21 AM in the UK. Another outright lie. Fess up, get ir over with.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114549 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"queer boi?, eh" Rush language. Doesn't matter, you're both from the same batch. Vulgar, profane.
Just the same, whoever you are, how many times have I told you that this kind of response just won't do? It does not address my post and clearly shows that you have ...NOTHING.
More evidence that you clearly do not measure up.
See, right here jacqazz is one of your delusions. Thinking anyone gives a toot about your posts. No one does. You're not in touch with reality. You following me here jacqazz? They really do make meds that can help. You should check into it asap. BTW jacqazz, no one wants to measure up to tickturd, know what I mean? Actually, the measurement would be even lower due to the fact that you can walk under a tickturd and still have plenty of headroom. Scab.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114550 Oct 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very confused refugee boi.
As wojar or Johannes pointed out, were Fermi, Von Braun, Einstein and Solshenytsin , to name 4, not refugees? I'm not a refugee, but let me tell you, your calling me that doesn't shake me up at all. I'd be in great company.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114551 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please indicate where, in that post, I claimed I was a war vet. Thank you
<quoted text>
Okay, I reproduced the post that you replied to just to show everyone how your answer deviates from my question. YOU said I was vulgar , I asked you to show me when and where in that post and you come back with : "jacqazz, how do you think Biden will fare against Ryan? LMAO!!! I'm just waiting for you to tell another whopper. Pathy"
Pathy, eh? How interesting. Is Pathy the name you use as you do another séance of crossdressing for the full-lenght mirror? Please please, draw the blinds.
Another delusion of yours for all to see. When are you ever going to learn boi? See, I don't care what you asked me. D O Y O U G E T I T ?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114552 Oct 4, 2012
Oxbridge Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the English word one would use is "implied", which you absolutely did.
Those tricky games of deflection and semantics will be the death of you.
Regards,
Student
YOU are implying that I implied, LRS or maybe Rush. Keep your implications for yourself. Oh, so you have your computer with you under that bridge now at 4:28AM, NOT 5:28AM. Oh, where do you plug it, charge it? Hands cold? I suppose not, you know how to keep them warm, ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114553 Oct 4, 2012
Oxbridge Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I do so enjoy guessing games.
Perhaps I'm the Queen Mother herself?
Regards,
Student
You forgot to insert "mate" in the conversation. haha
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114554 Oct 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't need to use "words" to be vulgar, jacqazz. I still don't think you're from Canada. I think 99% of what you say is nothing more than BS. You're not only vulgar, but also vile. Take notes refugee boi. You will need them. LMAO stoolpigeon
The vulgarity is in your craw, LRS. I write clean, no outright sexual horrors (review what you've written to TT) of which you are so fond, no filthy words, not one. Your interpretation of my words is vulgar, and that is your problem. Except when I write words like "fool, imbecile, clueless, now and then s.o.b", all my posts could be read by kindergarten children. Can you say the same of youors?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114555 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As wojar or Johannes pointed out, were Fermi, Von Braun, Einstein and Solshenytsin , to name 4, not refugees? I'm not a refugee, but let me tell you, your calling me that doesn't shake me up at all. I'd be in great company.
Unfortunately, for you, we're not talking about them. Now are we? No, we're talking about jacqazz. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114556 Oct 4, 2012
Oxbridge Troll wrote:
Made this vulgar post:
<quoted text>
I replied:
<quoted text>
Replied to my post with this:
<quoted text>
Your simplistic, failing attempts at deflection will be the death of you.
Regards,
Student
Yes, I've reviewed my posts. I can't find a single vulgar word, or cussing, or foul language. Please point them out. How is it under that bridge? Not too cold? Not raining I hope? And it's not 5AM yet, is it now? Can you explain that one? Without vulgarity or cussing please.

Since: Oct 12

River Cam

#114557 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are implying that I implied, LRS or maybe Rush. Keep your implications for yourself. Oh, so you have your computer with you under that bridge now at 4:28AM, NOT 5:28AM. Oh, where do you plug it, charge it? Hands cold? I suppose not, you know how to keep them warm, ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to insert "mate" in the conversation. haha
I have to admit, mate.
You obsessing over who and where I am warms my heart.
Even if I do find it quite creepy.

Regards,

Student
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114558 Oct 4, 2012
Einstein 'God' letter to sell on eBay, with bidding starting at $3M

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/04/einstein...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#114559 Oct 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting, you get dumber every time.
He was in France. So?

Got a point? What was the significance of his location to his opinion?

What if he were on the moon? Would that have affected his stated opinions?

Got a point, Bozo?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, he was in France. And his location determined his opinion?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114560 Oct 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another delusion of yours for all to see. When are you ever going to learn boi? See, I don't care what you asked me. D O Y O U G E T I T ?
Ha ha, Pathy. Crossdressing name. And youi don't care, eh? Liar. I only asked you something that you said. Don't say it if, as you say, you don't care. You lie, you're confronted and then you don't care. How's it going at 4.41AM under that cold soggy bridge? Comp battery still holding out? What a joke. Fastest unmasking on record. Nighty night, Pathy. Ha ha.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#114561 Oct 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in France. So?
Got a point? What was the significance of his location to his opinion?
What if he were on the moon? Would that have affected his stated opinions?
Got a point, Bozo?
<quoted text>
Hello puppet.

Perhaps you should change your name to the: Uselesstalkingpointqueen ?

Would be a better fit for you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114562 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, Pathy. Crossdressing name. And youi don't care, eh? Liar. I only asked you something that you said. Don't say it if, as you say, you don't care. You lie, you're confronted and then you don't care. How's it going at 4.41AM under that cold soggy bridge? Comp battery still holding out? What a joke. Fastest unmasking on record. Nighty night, Pathy. Ha ha.
You're even more confused than I first thought. Downright ill.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#114564 Oct 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite any post in which I brought up the General for whom you have such obvious envy -- someone who made something of himself instead of being a package delivery truck driver.
Your continuing false association of me and the General only underscores the lies and distortions throughout your posts. You love to create straw men to argue against because you have no education on any subject of importance, and embarrass yourself every time you delve into a subject requiring knowledge and education.
You still have never provided a satisfactory explanation of why you didn't go to college -- other than being the joke of your high school class -- at a time when every other American did.
Did you know Colon Powell drove a big rig? Yep, it was in the trucking trade magazines about a dozen years ago. C.R. England took Powell out to a truck driving track and let him try and maneuver a big rig.
In recent years there have been several Congressmen who had CDL's (Class-A driver's licences) Tell us Tootsie, what class of DL do you have.
Oh, and do you still have your Made-in-America pickup truck?

Location hidden

#114565 Oct 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Or how about your hero Major Colin Powell who tried to cover up the My Lai Massacre!
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite any post in which I brought up the General for whom you have such obvious envy -- someone who made something of himself instead of being a package delivery truck driver.
Your continuing false association of me and the General only underscores the lies and distortions throughout your posts. You love to create straw men to argue against because you have no education on any subject of importance, and embarrass yourself every time you delve into a subject requiring knowledge and education.
You still have never provided a satisfactory explanation of why you didn't go to college -- other than being the joke of your high school class -- at a time when every other American did.
To educate those of you who have been on this forum for less than a year and a half. Topix purged the original form on this topic in May 2011 so any post on the old forum is God with the Wind.
Terri Tunna knows what she said and so do us "old timers".

Location hidden

#114567 Oct 5, 2012
You do know Obama is a Pookie, don't you? The term Pookie is from the Slavery Era used by darker-skinned field slaves against the lighter-skinned house slaves who were seen as privileged and lazy.
The term had a revival in the 1960 to describe a lazy, light-skinned black man who lives in a big white house he does not own.

Please note the women standing behind Obummer Boy. The black women "get it" while the white women do not.
The Black Room: Pookie'n Them Aint Worried About The Federal Debt
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Adventures of Pookieman
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#114568 Oct 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never posted in favor of President Obama on this site. All have failed the open challenge to cite any post in which I do so. I am a life-long, ultra conservative, multi-generational Republican as is borne out in my posts and widely-circulated and high acclaimed statement of "American Conservative Principles."
BTW, rouge has never earned a private sector dollar in his life, choosing instead to suck off the taxpayer-funded welfare rolls for his entire life.
But Tootsie, neither have you endorsed any CONSERVATIVE candidate for president.
If it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck .... it must be Terri Tunna.
Oh, show us where anything you have ever posted has been highly acclaimed?

Location hidden

#114569 Oct 5, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
We know you are voting for Romney, right?
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
I was his delegate in Tampa.
Soooo, you endorse Romney?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,345,926
News Donald Trump and Ted Cruz participate in the Re... 6 min Your Ex 1
News Will the Momentum Continue? Cruz enters debate ... 27 min Le Jimbo 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Le Jimbo 213,532
News Trump: 'I'm going all the way' 15 hr Simon Jester 286
News Fireworks fly in face-to-face Democratic presid... 22 hr Synque 19
News Not even Rubio can ignore Trump, GOP anger Fri Asp 158
More from around the web