BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,078)

Showing posts 101,541 - 101,560 of173,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ehancock

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
All the esoteric discussion of fine points on this thread is meaningless.
In the specific matter of Barack HUSSEIN Obama, the United States Supreme Court has upheld with LEGAL FINALITY the holding that Obama is a natural-born citizen and is and remains fully eligible to be the President of the United States of America by its definitive action in Kerchner v. Obama (cert. denied 2010).
No amount of parsing or reliance on strained interpretations of statutes or reliance on dubious "facts" can change this outcome.
Well said. And in addition to the denial of cert to the Kerchner appeal, the Supreme Court on October 1, turned down two birther appeals of the Georgia court ruling Farrar (et al.) v. Obama (Georgia 2012). That court had ruled: "...that children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents."

The effect of the US Supreme Court turning down these appeals is that the ruling of the lower court STANDS.
ehancock

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator Howard's interpretation was in complete agreement with US v Ark. According to Senator Howard, children of foreign ambassadors are not born US citizens.
According to Senator Howard, children born in the US of ordinary aliens are not born "foreigners, aliens."
Birfoon interpretation of Senator Howard's comments are simply wrong.
Despite the fact that Senator Howard's comments are not controlling, his comments do not conform to birfoon delusions. According to the USSC, Senator Howard was absolutely correct. Persons born in the US are born US citizens. They are not born "foreigners, aliens" unless their parents are foreign ministers beyond US jurisdiction.
“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
“They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born within the jurisdiction of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
Senator Howard did not "change his mind". He was always of the opinion that the jus soli rule was law in the United States.
Well said and good research.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Two Tunisians Arrested in Killing of Ambassador Stevens
Two suspects in the Sept. 11 killing of the U.S. ambassador to Libya American ambassador and three colleagues have been arrested at Istanbul’s Ataturk airport, Kanal D television reported Thursday.
The suspects, identified as Tunisians, were detained late Wednesday as they attempted to enter the country with fake passports, Kanal D said.
Turkish police were questioning the suspects, it said. It was not clear whether the suspects might be extradited to Libya or the U.S., Kanal D said. The Turkish authorities were not available for comment.
http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/arrests-Tun...
Oh sh!t, WWOD? Should he extradite them to the U.S...... or have them sent to GITMO?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
I see the flappers are having a difficult time coming to terms with their messiah getting CLOWNSTOMPED last night. Oh well, just think, you have Biden up at bat next! LMAO
Yep, that will be funnier than last night! I hope O'Biden does not pee his pants!
Rush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Titty City I guess is going to ignore anything from me. It doesn't want to explain why she is supposedly so tight with her buddy Alfie and yet Alfie seems to like Romney and Titty City seems to loathe him.

Kind of shines the light on Titty Citties faux conservatism for the world to see...

Come on TC splain to us why Alfie is wrong...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Oxbridge Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
James Ottawa erm umm racist ha ha ™.
For someone who likes to tout how erm umm honourable they are. You you sure are an odd one. Haha your piffling efforts at semantics and deflection are laughable.
When you first came to the birther thread; I will say you made an attempt to conceal your puerile personality.
Alas as with any mask, it was only a mask.
It was only a matter of time before the festering pile of dung that is you, shown through.
Bright as it is today.
You've reduced yourself to the level of a Terri erm umm Twilight ha ha.
Your current racist remarks about "whitey", "drug lords", and your defence of Spike Lee in the Zimmerman debacle was quite telling of the little racist person you are.
Sit behind your computer, James Ottawa erm umm racist ha ha ™.
And if it pleases you, claim yourself the "birther thread champion!" hahaha!
Sad, sorry, little insignificant James.
Regards,
Student
Me, birther thread champion? Never. That is part and parcel of the birther/birfoon province. They now and then boast being the best, the smartest. Mere puerile punks in adult clothes. Name-callng and profanities are their specialties.

So, you are a student? Much to learn, but I did notice a certain talent for name-calling and profanity. And an eager recruit for the birther movement. Remember, you must sport an I.Q. of less than 90 to qualify. I concluded, based on your prose, that you're a cinch to be elected birfoon president. Good luck at Dogpatch High School. I'll be more than happy to read you your papa-bought diploma.

Oh, you're young I suppose. You have plenty of time on your little hands. please indicate where and when I "tout how erm umm honourable they are" (you must have meant 'you are',not 'they' but that's ok, you're still wet behind the ears). Yes, when did I write that? And, oh, "Shown through?". Shown?

Look, I won't bother correcting you. Too much to correct. You've made a fool of yourself already. But I do regret that the high school you frequent has let you down and not taught you the finer points of the only language you know, well, if you'll excuse the word 'know', namely English. No wonder Europeans and Asians are burying us academically. Go home, mama's boy.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I know of nothing that Gore did that might be remotely considered to be heroic.
But the difference between G.W. Bush and J.F. Kerry was that G.W. volunteered for duty in SEA and Kerry was SENT!
And I have explained this a dozen times but you are so bigoted you can not comprehend.
You probably to not recall what a Genie is?
IF Bush volunteered for Nam, he was drunk at the time.

You can continue to spew out your lies, but they will not be taken as fact by anybody.

Yet another improper use of the word 'bigot'....try to find a definition of it prior to your next use.

You high school drop outs are so very dumb.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<----------open crotch for all. LOL
This is what newcomer Oxbridge aspires to. "Open crotch", etc.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Oxbridge Troll wrote:
What "class" are you referring to, Terri Twilight?
Are you an entire "class"?
If you had joined this thread earlier, you would know that I work at little institute loosely affiliated with the University of Chicago. The Class is those participants in our colloquia.
Rush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go home, mama's boy.
Follow your own advice Jackie the queer boi...

It would really be easier on you if you did. Oh wait, you would have NO life if you were to stop posting on topix since it IS your entire life....
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Their purpose was to help these officials rebut Ambassador Rice’s claim in a high-stakes internal dispute that was still taking place at the highest levels of the intelligence community and the Obama administration, sources close to the process tell Fox News.

The disclosure shows that U.S. policymakers and intelligence chieftains were debating how to characterize the Benghazi attacks fully five days after the Obama administration had made a secret finding that the attacks were indeed an act of terrorism.

That determination, or finding – arrived at within twenty-four hours of the killing of U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and three other Americans – helped the administration move money, men, and material under a post-September 11, 2001 statute, as Fox News and other news organizations have previously reported.

And yet the debate went on – a fact that has not been previously disclosed. The internal dispute ended for good when Matthew G. Olsen, chief of the National Counterterrorism Center, testified publicly before the Senate on Wednesday, September 19 that he considered the Benghazi murders acts of terrorism.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/04/ob...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you don't understand even your own posts? That memory is going bad quickly jacqazz. You're just too damn stupid. LMAO
I can have but one conclusion. You're dumb.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You still have not commented on the cowardly Marines who fled our embassy at Bedghazi and allowed our ambassador to be murdered!
Please cite the post in which I said anything about this.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
At the Country Club TT is known as the 19th hole! Supposedly a par 3 but everyone aces it.
Says the birther whose main sexual activity is acing his hand.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Or how about your hero Major Colin Powell who tried to cover up the My Lai Massacre!
Please cite any post in which I brought up the General for whom you have such obvious envy -- someone who made something of himself instead of being a package delivery truck driver.
Your continuing false association of me and the General only underscores the lies and distortions throughout your posts. You love to create straw men to argue against because you have no education on any subject of importance, and embarrass yourself every time you delve into a subject requiring knowledge and education.
You still have never provided a satisfactory explanation of why you didn't go to college -- other than being the joke of your high school class -- at a time when every other American did.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Do you KNOW who 'Betsy Ross' is????
Many think they know who Betsy Ross was. Who IS the Betsy Ross about whom you write?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Open Question for the Thread:
Please identify what U.S. President(s) since 1901 had a better first 3-3/4 years in their first term than the present administration. What are the multiple economic metrics that support your statement?
====
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, FDR's economic recovery was longer than Obama's. That is unless we give Obama a second term!
Your mere and uneducated opinion -- even if your statement is true.
Please define the specific quantitative elements of the economic recovery using economic metrics along with the beginning and ending dates. Your answer exposes your lack of knowledge of economics.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
IF Bush volunteered for Nam, he was drunk at the time.
You can continue to spew out your lies, but they will not be taken as fact by anybody.
Yet another improper use of the word 'bigot'....try to find a definition of it prior to your next use.
You high school drop outs are so very dumb.
Can you tell us why John F. Kerry was discharged from the Navy in 1971 yet his DD214 is dated 1978? I know the reason.. Carter gave him a pardon!

Since: Oct 12

River Cam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, birther thread champion? Never. That is part and parcel of the birther/birfoon province. They now and then boast being the best, the smartest. Mere puerile punks in adult clothes. Name-callng and profanities are their specialties.
So, you are a student? Much to learn, but I did notice a certain talent for name-calling and profanity. And an eager recruit for the birther movement. Remember, you must sport an I.Q. of less than 90 to qualify. I concluded, based on your prose, that you're a cinch to be elected birfoon president. Good luck at Dogpatch High School. I'll be more than happy to read you your papa-bought diploma.
Oh, you're young I suppose. You have plenty of time on your little hands. please indicate where and when I "tout how erm umm honourable they are" (you must have meant 'you are',not 'they' but that's ok, you're still wet behind the ears). Yes, when did I write that? And, oh, "Shown through?". Shown?
Look, I won't bother correcting you. Too much to correct. You've made a fool of yourself already. But I do regret that the high school you frequent has let you down and not taught you the finer points of the only language you know, well, if you'll excuse the word 'know', namely English. No wonder Europeans and Asians are burying us academically. Go home, mama's boy.
James Ottawa erm umm racist ha ha ™.
I have already stated your puerile attempts at deflection and semantics were laughable.
There was no need for you to further confirm my assertion, yet you give me this post? Ha ha!
You were right about one thing in this little rant of yours; we Europeans are burying you in the field of academics.
This post of yours, showing your lack of comprehension skills, of the English language non the less ha ha, proves that point.

Go back to hating "whitey" James Ottawa erm umm racist ha ha ™.
That's your forte.

Regards,

Student

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Open Question for the Thread:
Please identify what U.S. President(s) since 1901 had a better first 3-3/4 years in their first term than the present administration. What are the multiple economic metrics that support your statement?
====
<quoted text>
Your mere and uneducated opinion -- even if your statement is true.
Please define the specific quantitative elements of the economic recovery using economic metrics along with the beginning and ending dates. Your answer exposes your lack of knowledge of economics.
Just as soon as you explained what happened to the Marines who you said were guarding our embassy at Benghazi?
You do know we have done 17 pages on this forum within the past 24 hours? The normal is more like ten pages a day. There are a lot of worried Libytards out there thrashing about like some mad chimpanzees!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101,541 - 101,560 of173,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••