BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242622 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#114491 Oct 4, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, too bad for you that the US Supreme Court does not agree that you need citizen parents in order to be a US citizen at birth. The US Supreme Court has just turned down two birther appeals of the Georgia court ruling that held: "that children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. " What is the effect of rejecting the appeal? It is that the ruling in Georgia stands.
If the US Supreme Court does not agree with you about the meaning of the 14th Amendment, then you have the right to try to get Congress and three quarters of the states to pass another Constitutional Amendment specifying that the 14th Amendment should be applied in the way that you think that it should. But until then, it will be applied the way that the US Supreme Court thinks that it should.
When did 9 people in black robes become our Kings?

Thomas Jefferson, James Madison-- hell, name your founder- would have a different take on the "power" of the SCOTUS.

See- Virginia and Kentucky Resolutions.

I'll take the word of the founders over you and the black robes any day.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114492 Oct 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
Open Question for the Thread:
Please identify what U.S. President(s) since 1901 had a better first 3-3/4 years in their first term than the present administration. What are the multiple ECONOMIC METRICS that support your statement?
====
<quoted text>
Thank you. Since you failed to provide any hard metrics for your answer, you fail.
You'd like some hard metrics wouldn't you? Keep looking, we feed your type to the hogs. Really.

Since: Oct 12

River Cam

#114493 Oct 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, thank you.
Please cite by number with explanation one post of mine for each of these adjectives that (in your mind) represents
1- a lie
2- unpatriotic
3- uneducated.
Good luck!!
All of them.

Regards,

Student

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#114494 Oct 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
When did 9 people in black robes become our Kings?
Thomas Jefferson, James Madison-- hell, name your founder- would have a different take on the "power" of the SCOTUS.
See- Virginia and Kentucky Resolutions.
I'll take the word of the founders over you and the black robes any day.
Sorry, chump.
Jefferson's opinion doesn't count since he was bitterly opposed to the U.S. Constitution of 1789. He was an out-of-touch, sneaky little man with a totally incorrect view of what the United States should be. His vision was totally rejected by the Founders and Framers in our sacred Constitution.

#114495 Oct 4, 2012
Here is the question that Willard wants to avoid in future debates:
“ARE YOU – WILLARD ROMNEY – BETTER OFF TODAY THAN FOUR YEARS AGO?”
=
His truthful answer has to be:
“ABSOLUTELY YES.
“Four years ago my stock portfolio was worth only $100 million. By following the simple risk-free strategy developed by the Nobel Prize laureate economists at the University of Chicago more than fifty years ago, my stock portfolio has increased to $217 million during President Obama’s first term or $32 million of growth (plus dividends) EACH and EVERY year that Obama has been President.
“At the same time my United States Treasury bond portfolio of $50 million has increased to $60 million as the free market value of U.S. Treasury bonds has surged upwards during Obama’s term. Because I bought the bonds four years ago when Geo. W. Bush was president and our nation’s creditworthiness was down the tubes, my bond yield is 4.48% per annum or $2,240,000 each year for the next thirty years. So during the first four years of President Obama’s presidency, my total bond portfolio return has been $4,740,000 per year or a total return of 9.48% PER YEAR on the SAFEST investment in the ENTIRE WORLD.
=
“IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT? I’m just disappointed that all my family is voting for President Obama.”

#114496 Oct 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Please cite by number with explanation one post of mine for each of these adjectives that (in your mind) represents
1- a lie
2- unpatriotic
3- uneducated.
Good luck!!
====
Oxbridge Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them.
Regards,
Student
Topix should have a maturity requirement to post on this thread. Ha Ha Ha Ha
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114498 Oct 4, 2012
Video: New Ad Blasts Obama on Libya, Israel
The American Future Fund has launched an new advertisement campaign denouncing Obama’s handling of attack in Libya and stance toward Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#114499 Oct 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, chump.
Jefferson's opinion doesn't count since he was bitterly opposed to the U.S. Constitution of 1789. He was an out-of-touch, sneaky little man with a totally incorrect view of what the United States should be. His vision was totally rejected by the Founders and Framers in our sacred Constitution.
Jefferson was in France you moron.

BTW, Madison agreed with Jefferson. See Virginia Resolution.

Since: Oct 12

River Cam

#114503 Oct 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
1- a lie
2- unpatriotic
3- uneducated.
Good luck!!
====
<quoted text>
Topix should have a maturity requirement to post on this thread. Ha Ha Ha Ha
Where would you post if Topix made such a requirement?
"dummies r us"?

Regards,

Student
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114504 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you live with yourself? Have you ever picked up a one pound dead baby that had died at birth? Have you ever had to wash blood out of a vehicle (aircraft)? Yes, I have had blood running down the sides of my aircraft and you want to clean up the aircraft real fast as blood smells like rotten meat!
Rogue, listen, this post of mine you now reply to is so old, I don't even remember why I wrote how you could live with yourself. But I'm sure it was a well-phrased and logical question.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114505 Oct 4, 2012
Oh wittle jacqazz, time to put your socks away. Let's see if Mobarf and TT care to show their location. HaHaHaHa You're nothing short of a loser jacqazz. You make the perfect flapperhole. HILARIOUS
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#114506 Oct 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Play law rules in "Justice" Dale's sandbox.
He is in hot pursuit
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114507 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you live with yourself? Have you ever picked up a one pound dead baby that had died at birth? Have you ever had to wash blood out of a vehicle (aircraft)? Yes, I have had blood running down the sides of my aircraft and you want to clean up the aircraft real fast as blood smells like rotten meat!
And, how do you know if I have not done something similar? But you bet your life I'm not gonna boast about it here. Ask me, I may tell you some of it gently. A narrative, never self-congratulatory, too many people so much more deserving.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114509 Oct 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite the post in which I said anything about this.
I never saw ANYONE write about these marines. Can you come up with that post, Rogue, or is it more fabrication and you just want to sully the marines? Envious?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114510 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And, how do you know if I have not done something similar? But you bet your life I'm not gonna boast about it here. Ask me, I may tell you some of it gently. A narrative, never self-congratulatory, too many people so much more deserving.
Wittle refugee boi is now going to claim he is a war vet? LMAO Pathological liar. Is someone playing "Mr. Sandman"? LMAO at the wittle pigeon.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#114511 Oct 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had joined this thread earlier, you would know that I work at little institute loosely affiliated with the University of Chicago. The Class is those participants in our colloquia.
And a hell of a Janitor you have become.
Go clean the puke up in room 6.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114512 Oct 4, 2012
Algore sure looks like crap. Still full of crap too. What a tool.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/04/go...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114515 Oct 4, 2012
The northeast is just loaded with these types!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#114516 Oct 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
Algore sure looks like crap. Still full of crap too. What a tool.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/04/go...
They're all making excuses for Obamboozles humiliation last night.
Joe Biden even told Big Bird "He goin put Ya'all back in cage"

"Stuff's gettin better"
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#114517 Oct 4, 2012
Review for Birfers: Oil and food prices are set by the global market.

You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Stragglers 1,603,028
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Patriot 289,270
News Election tampering by Russia still without evid... 15 hr Denny CranesPlace 45
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sat Patriot AKA Bozo 37,427
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) Sep 20 Oneryders Daughter 13
News Opinion: The Fatal Flaw for Republicans in Grah... Sep 20 fingers mcgurke 1
News Kid Rock to open Detroit arena amid protest Sep 19 The Truth 16
More from around the web