BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242246 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111692 Sep 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I think birfoons should adopt "Angie Baby".
"It's so nice to be insane. No one asks you to explain."
Hee hee hee.
<quoted text>
I think those who knowingly support slavery should be decapitated.
Just me -

United States

#111693 Sep 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet you fool.
Did Jesus say this to you the first or second time he visited?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#111694 Sep 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must I not provide a link? Do you have a reading problem or something? Obama has accomplished quite a bit and Republicans know it. They keep saying he canít run on his record, but they know and so do you itís a lie. The birfoon will never give Obama credit for anything because they canít seem to get past their hate for the man nor would they even care what good the man has done. Your delusionary notions Obama is destroying the country does not seem to be shared by the majority as evidenced by the recent polls so you go right ahead and believe what you wish. I will be voting for Obama just as the majority of the electorate and I seriously doubt any of us will care what you think or who youíll be voting for.
If you want to know why youíll be losing this election youíll get a link like everyone else.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar...
You failed!
And "Because he's black like I be" is not a legitimate reason, nor does it suit the entire country, you know.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111695 Sep 26, 2012
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesus say this to you the first or second time he visited?
Neither.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111696 Sep 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must I not provide a link? Do you have a reading problem or something? Obama has accomplished quite a bit and Republicans know it. They keep saying he canít run on his record, but they know and so do you itís a lie. The birfoon will never give Obama credit for anything because they canít seem to get past their hate for the man nor would they even care what good the man has done. Your delusionary notions Obama is destroying the country does not seem to be shared by the majority as evidenced by the recent polls so you go right ahead and believe what you wish. I will be voting for Obama just as the majority of the electorate and I seriously doubt any of us will care what you think or who youíll be voting for.
If you want to know why youíll be losing this election youíll get a link like everyone else.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar...
If Omama "could" run on his record, he "would"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111697 Sep 26, 2012
Do they feed prisoners this late?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#111698 Sep 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must I not provide a link? Do you have a reading problem or something? Obama has accomplished quite a bit and Republicans know it. They keep saying he canít run on his record, but they know and so do you itís a lie. The birfoon will never give Obama credit for anything because they canít seem to get past their hate for the man nor would they even care what good the man has done. Your delusionary notions Obama is destroying the country does not seem to be shared by the majority as evidenced by the recent polls so you go right ahead and believe what you wish. I will be voting for Obama just as the majority of the electorate and I seriously doubt any of us will care what you think or who youíll be voting for.
If you want to know why youíll be losing this election youíll get a link like everyone else.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar...
So you think that Obama who contributed millions to Planned Parenthood advocating for the killing of millions of black babies, is good.
Gotcha.
No wonder you're a Democrat.
He's advocating for killing your own people and you sit there like the doofus you are, listen to all the bullshit propaganda filled lily white liberals who say it's ok, and abortions are normal and say, "Duh, ok".
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#111699 Sep 26, 2012
FYI: Scott Rasmussen said that unskewedpolls methodology is flawed.

"Even the founder of Rasmussen Reports, whose surveys often show higher Republican numbers, cast doubt on Chambers' methods: Scott Rasmussen told BuzzFeed in an e-mail that "you cannot compare partisan weighting from one polling firm to another."

"Different firms ask about partisan affiliation in different ways," explained Rasmussen. "Some ask how you are registered. Some ask what you consider yourselves. Some push for leaners, others do not. Some ask it at the beginning of a survey which provides a more stable response while others ask it at the end." "

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/conservati...
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#111700 Sep 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sick SOB you are jacqazz. You're looking mighty pretty through the crosshairs.
Losing it, are we? How the truth hurts. Does it hurt as much as that swollen prostate pressing on your brain?

"You're looking mighty pretty through the crosshairs", dixit LRS. The nitwit no-answer of the schoolyard bully. A threat. Hopefully observed by Topix people.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111701 Sep 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Losing it, are we? How the truth hurts. Does it hurt as much as that swollen prostate pressing on your brain?
"You're looking mighty pretty through the crosshairs", dixit LRS. The nitwit no-answer of the schoolyard bully. A threat. Hopefully observed by Topix people.
Speaking of truth. Isn't it true you're not a citizen of the U.S.A.? Yes, it is (so you say). Therefore, isn't it also true that your words hold no meaning in this forum? Yes. Thus, logic dictates to ask the question, why are you here? Tell us jacqazz, why are you here? You're just a wannabe and that drives you nuts doesn't it? LMAO
Just me -

United States

#111702 Sep 26, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that Obama who contributed millions to Planned Parenthood advocating for the killing of millions of black babies, is good.
Gotcha.
No wonder you're a Democrat.
He's advocating for killing your own people and you sit there like the doofus you are, listen to all the bullshit propaganda filled lily white liberals who say it's ok, and abortions are normal and say, "Duh, ok".
So how many unwanted children have you adopted?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#111703 Sep 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First jacqazz uses the term twerp, now Mobarf spits it out. Hmmm, unhide that location sockpuppet. LMAO
Remember I asked what your mother tongue was a while ago?(not your mother's tongue, twerp, your mother tongue) I figured, the way you write it and no doubt speak it, that it could not be English. Anyhow, here, for you, is the Oxford definition of "twerp":

TWERP :(Also "twirp", slang).A stupid or objectionable person.

Ha ha. I confess to not having looked it up per se before using it. But my god, it fits you to a "t", LRS. "Stupid" is a foregone conclusion, but don't you just love "objectionable?"

How's your brain? Still under pressure? I suggest Ex Lax.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111704 Sep 26, 2012
Page 163 of 164
[ 4087 posts ]

Top

LM K
Post subject: Indiana ballot challenge (smackdown for Orly)Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 pm
=========
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:59 pm
Posts: 7609
Location: A Liberal-Socialist-Swine Ivory Tower
Quote:from MARK)
(at this point, I had a clear view of(judge) Reid, the line of sight went from Reid thru Orly to me. I silently mouthed "SANCTIONS", and Reid saw it cuz the next thing Reid said was ...)

"That includes disciplinary actions against you, perhaps for events from today."

Does this mean that HQ really does have operatives in the courtrooms, subverting democracy and the judicial process? I thought that was just a rumor!!

I hope Judge Reid's fambly wasn't threatened. I hate it when HQ threatens famblies!

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php...
==========

Methinks there is subterfuge in an IN courtroom!
Just me -

United States

#111705 Sep 26, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that Obama who contributed millions to Planned Parenthood advocating for the killing of millions of black babies, is good.
Gotcha.
No wonder you're a Democrat.
He's advocating for killing your own people and you sit there like the doofus you are, listen to all the bullshit propaganda filled lily white liberals who say it's ok, and abortions are normal and say, "Duh, ok".
Further, Planned Parenthood provides many other services besides abortions.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#111706 Sep 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The obsessed sicko is compelled by the feeling he has "no choice". My my my, the irresistible impulse defense. Thank you for admitting UR a sicko.
<quoted text>
He is a sicko. Disillusional too. He threatened me with a lawsuit 3 weeks ago. Still wating to be served, ha ha. The guy's a boasting ignorant boor who would threaten to beat up anyone smarter than him (he just saw me in his crossairs). Can you imagine how busy he'd be having to beat up 95% of the globe's population?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#111707 Sep 26, 2012
waiting*
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#111708 Sep 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck in the 70's huh? That's about right for a pollock.
Well, I see you've added the pejorative "pollock" to your list of racist names. Why don't you publish them all once and for all?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#111709 Sep 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think those who knowingly support slavery should be decapitated.
Are you signing you own death warrant?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#111710 Sep 26, 2012
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesus say this to you the first or second time he visited?
Yes. Both times.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111711 Sep 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember I asked what your mother tongue was a while ago?(not your mother's tongue, twerp, your mother tongue) I figured, the way you write it and no doubt speak it, that it could not be English. Anyhow, here, for you, is the Oxford definition of "twerp":
TWERP :(Also "twirp", slang).A stupid or objectionable person.
Ha ha. I confess to not having looked it up per se before using it. But my god, it fits you to a "t", LRS. "Stupid" is a foregone conclusion, but don't you just love "objectionable?"
How's your brain? Still under pressure? I suggest Ex Lax.
I don't recall you asking that. Sorry old man, your memory is slipping badly. Especially, in the last few days. Might want to make a note of that for your Doctor. I'll let you in on a little secret; no one uses the term any longer. You will be laughed at for using it. Don't say I never did anything for you. However, I have the feeling you'll use it often and do so just as proud as the peacock you are! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min obama muslim 1,564,382
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Chicagoan by Birth 279,401
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr Silent Echo 496
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,117
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 5 hr Signed an american 8,867
News US Electoral College Set to Confirm Trump's Pre... (Dec '16) 6 hr Red Crosse 32
News Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 11 hr huntcoyotes 27,542
More from around the web