BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190147 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#111611 Sep 26, 2012
This is almost more funner than fishing with dynamite!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#111612 Sep 26, 2012
TRUE OR FALSE.
The U.S. equity market is up 127% during the past 3-1/2 years? And it only gained 16% during Reagan's first 3-1/2 years?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#111613 Sep 26, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks as though {the term like is uneducated and ignorant as you used it] you missed the first 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence. Is your ignorance hereditary or acquired?
Shut-up, or I will give you complete home address and phone#!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111614 Sep 26, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks as though {the term like is uneducated and ignorant as you used it] you missed the first 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence. Is your ignorance hereditary or acquired?
Unhide that location or forever be known as an uneducated streethooker.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111615 Sep 26, 2012
Meth Chef Mobarf, unhide that location polboi.

#111617 Sep 26, 2012
TRUE OR FALSE.
Under the current administration the marginal federal income tax rate for a working-class family (filing jointly) is only one-third (15%) of what it was under the high income tax presidency of Ron Reagan (45%).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111618 Sep 26, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
For the 800 years of the Anglo-American tradition of jurisprudence the burden of proof has always been on the accuser. That is the essence of our juridical system.
So sorry that you can't back up your mythology.
Quiet you fool.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111619 Sep 26, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I say just that?
Obama has presented a one-of-a-kind fraudulent LFBC birth certificate.
This means that no one else has one exactly like his.
Fact of the matter is, Hawaii agreed to send the BC to him but said they would not and could not place the official seal on it. There you have it.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#111620 Sep 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard "reports" from a "reliable source" that Willard's momma traveled to Mexico before his birth, to the Romney compound, to be with the extended family. She was not allowed to return until after the birth.(They just "knew" Willard would one day run for President, but with George's connections and money they worked out the conspiracy and the fake birth certificate was a fait accompli.) To this day no one has proven this false!!!!! Not even Rougie! Therefore, according to Birfoon logic, it must be TRUE!
Good one.

#111621 Sep 26, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
My husband and I make pretty good money.
$300,000/year for a married couple is hardly "pretty good money."

#111622 Sep 26, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
Obama added 6 trillion to our debt
DARE YOU to show that is a bad thing. Go ahead and prove that you are totally ignorant about macroeconomics.
Go ahead, tell the Class the names and professors of every graduate level course you have ever taken in Economics. Make our day!

#111623 Sep 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Obama Has NOT Been Elected President
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
CORRECT. AND HOW STUPID YOU ARE to just learn about this after all the times I schooled you on this topic. Too bad you know NOTHING about our sacred U.S. Constitution.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#111624 Sep 26, 2012
Dale wrote:
All aliens/foreigners are subjects of a foreign power/nation. All children born in the US of aliens/foreigners are subject to the nation of their father.
All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens.
So if you are subject to a foreign power, you are not a citizen of the US.
Looks like Obama missed the banana boat again!
Birfoon conflates "subject to" with "subject of". Looks like birfoon missed the sane train again.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#111626 Sep 26, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Shut-up, or I will give you complete home address and phone#!
Oh look, not only is Gween Toof a complete moron, he's a stalker too.

Good ol' conservative republican.

#111627 Sep 26, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
That probability is what we mathematicians describe as “vanishingly different from zero.”
And from where is your degree in mathematics, so that "we" mathematicians can compare notes?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#111628 Sep 26, 2012
"STUFF'S GETTIN BETTER"
Quantitative easing is monetary stimulus, a fancy term for printing up more money in a desperate attempt to bolster the economy by keeping interest rates low. The idea is to reduce the cost of borrowing so that businesses will invest and consumers will spend. Thus, by jump-starting demand, economic growth will follow. It just doesn’t work out that way.
Banks are sitting on trillions of dollars of reserves, businesses are refusing to invest in an environment rife with regulatory uncertainty, and households - worrying about increasingly insecure jobs - are refusing to take on more debt. Lowering interest rates also reduces the income of savers - those Americans who depend on the interest income from certificates of deposit, money-market funds, Treasury bonds and municipal bonds for a significant part of their income. Mr. Ford’s latest estimate of these holdings is between $9.9 trillion and $18.8 trillion.
Taking the most conservative figure, a 1 percent reduction in the yield for holdings of $9.9 trillion would mean a drop in consumption of $52 billion and 493,000 fewer jobs. The average yield on Treasuries in June 2010 was 2.14 percent, which is nearly 5 points lower than the average 7.07 percent rate found in the previous nine recoveries. That translates into a loss of $256 billion in consumption, and 2.4 million jobs. That just happens to be the same number of jobs President Obama claims his stimulus spending spree “created or saved.”
Read more: EDITORIAL: Treasury: Stop the presses - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jul/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#111629 Sep 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes we all know how badly you wish you had a teat for ANYBODY to suck on. Quiet now.
"Quiet now", dixit LRS. This from the very one who breaks the silence with disgusting farts, and thinks it's a blast as birthers giggle in the background.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#111630 Sep 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon conflates "subject to" with "subject of". Looks like birfoon missed the sane train again.
looks like you are screwed!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#111631 Sep 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
Meth Chef Mobarf, unhide that location polboi.
Why RU so obsessed with my location? UR a sicko.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#111632 Sep 26, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Shut-up, or I will give you complete home address and phone#!
No one wants your address and phone. Believe me, no one. Not even LRS or Rogue. Well, maybe LRS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,233,915
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Limbertwig 182,711
News Appeals Court Rejects Plan to Let Obama Immigra... 1 hr Cuauhtemotzin 16
News Rick Santorum faces steep climb in second White... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 13
News Chong cruises to victory (Oct '08) 1 hr was it Harper plan 13
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Earthling-1 34,244
News More 12 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 1
More from around the web