BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190095 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#111344 Sep 26, 2012
Fox New Flash. 53% of all 2012 college graduates are still ......unemployed. I wonder who they will vote for this November?

Location hidden

#111345 Sep 26, 2012
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't eat meat.
But do you suck meat?

Location hidden

#111346 Sep 26, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
How hammered on Thunderbird was LRS when "Jesus came to him."
Do you yell, "Oh gawd, oh gawd" when you are in bed?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#111347 Sep 26, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully they will be forced to present to the court in MS the document that matches what they allegedly issued to Obama.
Smart people know that it will not match.
Smart people have always known the HDoH had Obamaís original record on file GB. We know this because his campaign would never have received the short form if this was not the case. We know as well that the Clinton and McCain campaigns would have exposed any evidence of fraud as soon as Obama began to threaten their chances.

That the ignorant birfoon has failed to grasp the nature of a simple campaign is astonishing. You delude yourself to this very day into believing Obama was never vetted even after six years of searching for every piece of dirt you can find.

The fact is smart people have never had any reason to doubt Obama was born exactly where his birth certificate says he was born and neither has the courts. As Iíve said before, you never had a chance of being right, but you always have and always will keep me laughing long time GB.

Location hidden

#111348 Sep 26, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
<quoted text> See, you illustrate my point. BIGOTS. Low-info racists. I am of Irish and Austrian heritage, born in the U.S.A. like our President. American citizens, with intelligence. I hate intolerant people of any stripe. I love my fellow Earthlings.
And just why are we "racists"? Because we did not, and will not, vote for the half-white Obama?
Is Allen West a racist if he did not vote for Obama? Or how about this guy?

He looks black to me and he sounds like a ferner too!
And what is sad is you Libytards think that black people can not be racists. Can a white guy join the New Black Panthers? Why not.

Location hidden

#111349 Sep 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart people have always known the HDoH had Obamaís original record on file GB. We know this because his campaign would never have received the short form if this was not the case. We know as well that the Clinton and McCain campaigns would have exposed any evidence of fraud as soon as Obama began to threaten their chances.
That the ignorant birfoon has failed to grasp the nature of a simple campaign is astonishing. You delude yourself to this very day into believing Obama was never vetted even after six years of searching for every piece of dirt you can find.
The fact is smart people have never had any reason to doubt Obama was born exactly where his birth certificate says he was born and neither has the courts. As Iíve said before, you never had a chance of being right, but you always have and always will keep me laughing long time GB.
Are you using Wojo Logic? You assume that because the HDoH was able to produce some form of a birth certificate, there must be one in their archives?
Just because O.J. Simpson's medially gloved hand could not fit in the evidence glove, does not mean his hand would not have fit if 1) he was not wearing the medical glove or 2) the lining had not been altered!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#111350 Sep 26, 2012
Jacques,
Ralph Nader did not take one single solitary vote away from the undeserving and undesirable Al Gore.
Bill Clinton gave those votes to Ralph.
Hip Hip Hooray!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#111351 Sep 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you yell, "Oh gawd, oh gawd" when you are in bed?
He probably does when he is with a woman, and well, you know, a certain culmination occurs at one point and...

So, we reckon you also yell "Oh gawd, oh gawd" when you arrive at that point, Rogue, though making love to your only lover, your hand, is an entirely different matter.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#111352 Sep 26, 2012
In Iran, a nation rule by Islamic law, the legal age for marriage is 9 years old, which is the age of one of Muhammad's brides.

Islam 101

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#111353 Sep 26, 2012
It is Islam's self-intepretation that necessitates and glorifies violence, not any foreign interpretation of it.

Islam 101
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111354 Sep 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
First sentence, last paragraph: "never had any reason to doubt Omama". Nah, no reason to doubt even though Omama himself has said it, his grandmother has said it and his literary agent has said it......nah, no reason to doubt. Can't forget Clinton, "shame on you Obama"! Still, one must wonder what the prezi is doing with a fake Social Security Card. No reason to doubt....nah. Not to mention, after 4 years Omama hasn't unsealed any records! No worries pops, nothing to doubt here. LMAO Mere ramblings from another rabid baboon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111355 Sep 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably does when he is with a woman, and well, you know, a certain culmination occurs at one point and...
So, we reckon you also yell "Oh gawd, oh gawd" when you arrive at that point, Rogue, though making love to your only lover, your hand, is an entirely different matter.
You should try a woman. Flapper.

Moreno Valley, CA

#111356 Sep 26, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us in detail what Obama's plan was in 2008 and how much of it did he actually accomplish?
Are you voting for 4 more years of the same?
Lower credit ratings for the nation and Trillions more in deficit spending?
Well GB, Romney has promised 12 million jobs over the next 4 years, but guess what? So has the CBO under the current policies. Why would I want to change horses in the middle of the stream? If youíre so concerned about the credit rating stop voting for tea party dumb dumbs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111357 Sep 26, 2012
Run along now porch dogs. LOL

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#111358 Sep 26, 2012
Islam is Islam's own worst enemy.

Islam 101
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111359 Sep 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well GB, Romney has promised 12 million jobs over the next 4 years, but guess what? So has the CBO under the current policies. Why would I want to change horses in the middle of the stream? If youíre so concerned about the credit rating stop voting for tea party dumb dumbs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...
You might want to change horses mid-stream when you realize your horse can't swim! Are you completely stupid? Our credit rating dropped under Omama. Quit voting for frauds who don't have a clue. Flapper.

Moreno Valley, CA

#111360 Sep 26, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
According to their religion Islam, they can.
So can Christians according to the bible.

Leviticus 24
24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Christians should stone the producer of blaspheming video as well. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#111361 Sep 26, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
In Iran, a nation rule by Islamic law, the legal age for marriage is 9 years old, which is the age of one of Muhammad's brides.
Islam 101
Tell us something we don't know
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#111362 Sep 26, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
It is Islam's self-intepretation that necessitates and glorifies violence, not any foreign interpretation of it.
Islam 101
Tell us something we don't know.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#111363 Sep 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try a woman. Flapper.
Once more as lame as ever and out of order as any judge would say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Bluestater 1,233,734
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Le Duped 182,667
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Earthling-1 34,246
News Rick Santorum faces steep climb in second White... 6 hr American_Infidel 12
News More 6 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 1
News Immigration ruling will hurt Republicans in 2016 9 hr ronnie 5
News Sarah Palin to PETA: a Chill. At least Trig did... 11 hr Tazo 37
More from around the web