BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#103387 Aug 27, 2012
With or without certificate, Obama will win AGAIN the elections, and this time with Floridian Crist as VP.

Romney let escape his chance when picking Ryan as VP. He should have chosen someone from Florida.

No Florida: No White House.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#103388 Aug 27, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Oh hey, birfers.
Any progress today?
Sure, there are still 15% of DEMOCRATS who question Obama's birther status!!!
And trolls like you to slam us. You would not be on this forum if you did not fear us!
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#103389 Aug 27, 2012
Lol at Rogue doing mental backflips.

At least, as much as a backflip as he is able to do with that clunker of a brain.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#103390 Aug 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"? Are you also Just Sayin'? I never mentioned you. He's the pervert taking pleasure from this, and if the shoe fits, as it seems to, wear it and enjou it, buster. You LOOK at a human being being beheaded, I refuse to look because it's so immoral, cruel and undignified and I AM the pervert?
As to slavery in Canada, I told you there was among the aboriginals but none other as the British did not permit it - even said we did not have slavery because we were more pious, but because it was forbidden by law. We mistreated our natives just as badly as you did yours,specially in the Arctic. I assume it. You don't.
I know about slavery in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the Emirates, etc. Tell me something I don't know. Still going as strong as ever, but now it's under wraps. Cripes, they even have slaves here in their embassies, but we can't go in there.
In other words, if you don't see it then it doesn't occur, right? Tell you something you don't know? You're of the lower order.
tnugent

Arlington, MA

#103391 Aug 27, 2012
Frank wrote:
Barack Obama lied repeatedly when he delivered the convention's keynote address on Tuesday, July 27, 2004. Obama, proclaimed "There's not a liberal America and a conservative America—there's the United States of America." Barack Obama November 10,2007 speech "I don't want to pit Red America against Blue America. I want to be President of the United States of America." Yet, Obama has never worked with the Republican,further dividing our country,not only by political affiliation,but but caste,race,religion and by how much taxes we pay. Obama claimed he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii to a Kenyan immigrant father and a white mother from Kansas. Barack Obama Sr was never an immigrant to the United States. He claimed he spent his first two years with his father,but he claims to have been born August 4,1961,he and his mother left to Seattle in August 1961,and Barack Obama Sr left to Harvard.
HERE IS THE TRANSCRIPT of Obama's Keynote address in 2004. You can search for the word "immigrant"--and you will not find it because it is not there. Obama said that his father was "a foreign student."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

Also, there is nothing in the speech that says that Obama spent two years with anyone.

Location hidden

#103393 Aug 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Ignoramus: "Note the difference between:
Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs
and
Bureau of Indian Affairs"
BIMA is seeking recognition with the UN as an NGO, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the BIA, as US government agency.
The birfoon, JS, wishes to fixate on a blogger's failure to understand English.
Sad.
<quoted text>
But they are recognized as part of the Democrat Party!!!

Jumah at the 2012 DNC
Friday, Aug 31 1:00p
Marshall Park, Charlotte
The Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs is hosting an open air Jumah Congregational Prayer at the Democratic National Convention at Marshall Park, 800 E.
Gala Reception/Luncheon for Muslim Delegates

Read more here: http://events.charlotteobserver.com/charlotte...

Oh Wojo, where are the "Muslim Delegates" delegating at?

Location hidden

#103394 Aug 27, 2012
Ah, I don't think they will be in Charlotte for the RNC Convention!

CHARLOTTE MUSLIM DNC CONVENTION EVENTS
Jumah at the 2012 DNC
Marshall Park, Charlotte
The Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs is hosting an open air Jumah Congregational Prayer at the Democratic National Convention at Marshall Park, 800 E.
Thursday, Sep 6 12:30p
Blake Hotel, Charlotte
3rd Quadrennial Gala Reception/Luncheon to fete Muslim delegates to the Democratic National Convention.
More Charlotte Muslim Dnc Convention events »

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#103395 Aug 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be evident that indigenous does not mean aboriginal in the context of "indigenous Muslims". Muslims born in the US, native citizens, can be called indigenous Muslims, as they originated in this country. No one in their right mind would conclude that the term implies aboriginal origin.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
That's pretty stupid alright. Hilarious!!! Let's try a simple question for you Prof.(lmao); Muslims are indigenous to what continent? LMAO already.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#103396 Aug 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Being part of the actual convention"?
There they go making up facts again.
Got a clue what "prior to the DNC" means? The BIMA event is not part of the Democratic convention. It simply isn't.
"But were you aware that just prior to the DNC in Charlotte, about 20,000 Muslims are expected to gather in Charlotte for the Friday or Jumah Prayer?"
http://godfatherpolitics.com/6775/20000-musli...
<quoted text>
From your source:
From what I have been able to gather from reading a number of accounts of the Muslim conference is that the Democratic National Committee either approved of the event or gave their blessings to the event being held just prior to their convention. Considering the fact that the DNC rejected having a Catholic leader present a prayer at their convention but they have given their blessing to this Jummah in Charlotte, it should reveal to everyone just what the Democratic platform really is.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6775/20000-musli...

Two of the key organizers of the event are Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj. Wahhaj is the imam of a mosque in Brooklyn, New York has been tied to Muslim terrorists. He served as a character witness for Omar Abdel Rahman, the man convicted of the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. Some authorities believe Wahhaj may actually have been a co-conspirator in the bombing, but has not been charged with anything yet. A number of sources report that when asked what he thought of America, Wahhaj responded:“a garbage can… filthy, filthy and sick;” He was also quoted in 1995 as saying that it is the duty of Muslims to replace the U.S. Constitution with the Quran.

“a garbage can… filthy, filthy and sick;”

I agree and it is due to Obama's policies.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#103397 Aug 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a brilliant choice of locations. LOL That is the heart of NASCAR country. You know, those auto races that are always preceded with a prayer in the name of Jesus. Not a good area for them. Not good at all but humorous as all get out.
So you agree the BIMA event is not part of the DNC and that statements to the contrary are FALSE.

Thank you.

BTW, the BIMA event will be at Marshall Park, which is NOT the venue of the DNC, which will be held at the Time Warner Cable Arena. Only a fool would say that the BIMA event is part of the DNC. Different dates, different venues.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a clue what "prior to the DNC" means? The BIMA event is not part of the Democratic convention. It simply isn't.
"But were you aware that just prior to the DNC in Charlotte, about 20,000 Muslims are expected to gather in Charlotte for the Friday or Jumah Prayer?"
http://godfatherpolitics.com/6775/20000-musli ...
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#103398 Aug 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, there are still 15% of DEMOCRATS who question Obama's birther status!!!
And trolls like you to slam us. You would not be on this forum if you did not fear us!
Lol, Rogue Moron follows up his magic statistics with not one but two fantasies.

Rogue's putting up a big goose egg today, like everyday.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#103399 Aug 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
NASCAR country? Well, they obviously scouted for the dumbest place on earth, where they could go about unimpeded. They found it, along with the ridiculous communist reb flag and a Bud Light. Goes well with NASCAR ahd birther brains : light.
The Rebel Flag (as you call it) is an American war flag. Like it, hate it, doesn't matter it is fact. You misunderstand a great deal for being a Prof. LMAO!! Hilarious you are as well as irrelevant.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#103400 Aug 27, 2012
Who cares if Muslims pray?

Non-issue.

RationalState

#103401 Aug 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, I don't think they will be in Charlotte for the RNC Convention!
CHARLOTTE MUSLIM DNC CONVENTION EVENTS
Jumah at the 2012 DNC
Marshall Park, Charlotte
Thursday, Sep 6 12:30p
Blake Hotel, Charlotte
3rd Quadrennial Gala Reception/Luncheon to fete Muslim delegates to the Democratic National Convention.
More Charlotte Muslim Dnc Convention events »
Huh?

"The Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs is hosting an open air Jumah Congregational Prayer at the Democratic National Convention at Marshall Park, 800 E."

Huh? "at the Democratic National Convention at Marshall Park"?

Duh! The Democratic National Convention will not be held at Marshall Park.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#103402 Aug 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"? Are you also Just Sayin'? I never mentioned you. He's the pervert taking pleasure from this, and if the shoe fits, as it seems to, wear it and enjou it, buster.
Are you accusing me of something I didn't do while my back is turned Jockie? I didn't watch it either. I just posted it so that anyone who is interested can see what Christians are in store for should the heathens get control of their country.

Are you a Christian Jockie?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103403 Aug 27, 2012
goodone wrote:
<quoted text>amen...I fail to not let myself get led into temptation with so many lies told on here! It is hard to sit by and dispute in a kind way! His will is done and thankfully so. You know it is funny how some do not believe this BUT act more like they should than many christians do?!
Have a blessed day! Love Ky....!
True...
Thank you, and you too!
I have relatives in Round Rock TX.....
They like it there :)
I love Texas too.
Some great people there!

RationalState

#103405 Aug 27, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
From your source:
From what I have been able to gather from reading a number of accounts of the Muslim conference is that the Democratic National Committee either approved of the event or gave their blessings to the event being held just prior to their convention.
"From what I have been able to gather"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. No facts. Any imbecile can say that.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
http://godfatherpolitics.com/6775/20000-musli ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#103406 Aug 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree the BIMA event is not part of the DNC and that statements to the contrary are FALSE.
Thank you.
BTW, the BIMA event will be at Marshall Park, which is NOT the venue of the DNC, which will be held at the Time Warner Cable Arena. Only a fool would say that the BIMA event is part of the DNC. Different dates, different venues.
<quoted text>
I made no connection between the two. I commented on the location. Are you capable of understanding anything at all, Prof.(LMAO)? Hilarious fool.

Location hidden

#103407 Aug 27, 2012
What, Progressives in the New York Times? No way!!!

Departing Public Editor Brisbane Laments Progressive 'Hive' of 'Like Minds' at New York Times
Published: 8/27/2012
http://www.mrc.org/articles/departing-public-...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#103408 Aug 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be evident that indigenous does not mean aboriginal in the context of "indigenous Muslims". Muslims born in the US, native citizens, can be called indigenous Muslims, as they originated in this country. No one in their right mind would conclude that the term implies aboriginal origin.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Indigenous

In the late twentieth century, the term began to be used primarily to refer to ethnic groups that have historical ties to groups that existed in a territory prior to colonization or formation of a nation state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peopl...

Indians evidently don't want any ties to Moslems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 min harmonious 32,704
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min harmonious 1,111,599
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 154,359
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr VN Vet 528
Democrats Urge First Lady to Hit the Trail 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 31
Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 4 hr Patrick 70,982
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... 7 hr cancer suxs 12
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE