BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Sloop21

Shreveport, LA

#101772 Aug 22, 2012
Compared to yesterday it seems relatively quiet in here.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#101773 Aug 22, 2012
What has Obama done?

Obama supporters would tend to say that they are:

-Iraq
-Bin Laden
-Obamacare
-Bailout of GM
-Food stamps with no need to work
-Illegals and aliens handling
-Welcoming visa holders by giving residency
-Olympic medals by outsourcing Olympic uniforms
-Foreign policy expertise
-On AFGHANISTAN, LIBYA, NORTH KOREA,RUSSIA,CHINA
-Printing vast amounts of money
-Stock market
-Women's rights and liberation
-Education
-Economic flourishing from Bush era of bad economy
-Tax returns versus birth certificates
-GivI9NG press reports and freedom of expressions
-Religious rights
-Christians different from Mormons, same as Muslims
-Gay marriage
-Encourage abortion
-A list of something else, but cannot name them

----------<>>>> >>>>>>
BUT OBAMA HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING REAL AND REAL RESULTS BUT DONE DAMAGES IN MANY AREAS.

-Iraq: If Bush were to stay another term, he would say that the troops would withdraw finally by saying, "Now the mission to Iraq is ended", as Obama doing the same thing by claiming he did further than Bush by saying,"Mission accomplished".
It is all the same as Bush, but Obama's way of saying seems to be odd than if Bush would say it himself. It is still an ugly business for Obama doing Bush about Iraq because Bush was not in the third term to announce it.

-Bin Laden: Obama says he is brave to kill ghosts without having to show proof of pictures and people need not get to know if it is not true--just as the same thing for getting bin Laden.

-Obamacare: His health care way is ripping off public money for making it a too expensive system.

-Bailout of GM: His bailouts are beyond GM by ripping off public money for making too expensive bailouts.

-Food stamps with no need to work: He does not care whether you have jobs as long as you have food stamps.

-Illegals and aliens handling: They are all the same as born-in-USA people.

-Welcoming visa holders by giving residency: It is to increase loading into education and health care systems to displace citizens, in order to expand population.

-Olympic medals by outsourcing Olympic uniforms: Getting uniforms made from outside is to face outside countries in competition and so that is the way medals can be won.

-Foreign policy expertise: Obama still touts the same Iran, etc., as the same way as the Bush way.

-On AFGHANISTAN,LIBYA, NORTH KOREA,RUSSIA,CHINA: Go further the same way that Bush had done

-Printing vast amounts of money: While people do not have jobs, more money would be printed so that people can look at them, but cannot earn them.

-Stock market: The current prices of commodities are good, so that stock market is a result of his doing

-Women's rights and liberation: Single mothers should feel liberated to associate with anyone as more importance than getting jobs.

-Education: US position in high school tests is to mean it is a matter of saying it is good education by saying it , but not showing results as it ranks low among world.

-Economic flourishing from Bush era of bad economy:
Everything of economy during Bush times were bad and Obama has made people better off economically.

-Tax returns versus birth certificates : Many years of tax returns HAVE TO BE SHOWN versus Obama's birth certificate as People question it.

-Give press reports and freedom of expressions :
Obama's answers to press are often sketchy because they are freedom expressions of people asking that he cannot give answers

-Religious rights: People have rights to believe AL QAEDA are religious people because they are of Islam religion faith.

-Christians different from Mormons,same as Muslims:
Mormons are not much as a religion because some of them are polygamists, but not the Muslims and Christians.

-Gay marriage: People should be married as gays more and more.

-Encourage abortion: Women have not done abortion before should try it.

-A list of something else, but cannot name them
Sloop21

Shreveport, LA

#101774 Aug 22, 2012
right wingnutz know all wrote:
I am amazed at the same facts that come from rightwing bloggers on Drudge Report...wind up here as accepted fact....give it up ..four more years
I really don't expect to see Romney "give it up" as you say.
tnugent

Cambridge, MA

#101775 Aug 22, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
home country (plural home countries)
1.the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship
3 websites... same definition.
Please link where you received your definition.
Another "grand" poster with supernatural auditory abilities.
Listen closely...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fv4jnlkxOawXX
Obama never said GRAND...you made that up.
I will be happy to appologise if you can find the word "grand" in there. Or post the video where he says that.
So, link to definition, and "grand-father served in WWII" video please.
Don't let all these people think you just invent facts because you wish they were so.
It is possible to FORGE videos, and it is particularly easy to cut the syllable GRAND out of a video. The fact is that Obama's GRANDfather fought in Patton's army in WWII and Obama has referred to that fact in his book, and in several speeches. The fact that a birther cut the GRAND out of what Obama said does not mean that Obama said it. And, what would be his motive in saying it? We know that his father came from Kenya and was too young to serve in WWII, and Obama said that in his book too. Yet you claim that for no motive whatever Obama suddenly reversed what he said in his book and in several speeches and said that his father, who did not fight in WWII, did. And you also claim that he did not mention that his GRANDfather, who actually did fight in WWII, fought in WWII.

It is because of this kind of thinking that Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and the National Review all call birthers crazy.

The same applies to Native Country. The officials in Kenya have said that they checked on the "born in Kenya" claim, and that there is nothing to it. And only 21 people total came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and there is a birth certificate for Obama in Hawaii---confirmed by the officials of both parties in Hawaii, confirmed by the Index Data, confirmed by the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961. And yet, despite the fact that Obama was not born in Kenya and was born in Hawaii, and despite the fact that Obama has said that he was born in Hawaii in his book, you claim that Michelle said that he was born in Kenya because of the use of the phrase "Native country."

Well, supposing you were right and she misused the term. Big deal. It wouldn't mean that Obama was born in Kenya. But other people have used the phrase to refer to the country of ancestors, and that is what Michelle was referring to, and no matter what she said OBAMA WAS NOT BORN IN KENYA. HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#101777 Aug 22, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, girly man.
It takes a lot of education to allow the government to run your entire life.
Huh? Sending my kid to private schools means the government is running my life? Owning a private business means the government is running my life? Teaching at a private college means the government is running my entire life?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
write a paragraph and cite their sources. That's one of the reasons why the US is losing ground to nations that educate their people in writing, inter alia, including mathematics. Sad. Tragic. And they do it with public education. I had to send my kid to private schools to get a fine education, and now a private elite Eastern University.

Bristol, CT

#101778 Aug 22, 2012
hit the road barack wrote:
<quoted text>
only a flaming poof would say "tee hee"
That is how it may appear to someone who is desperately trying to repress his urges and stay in the closet.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hee hee! Talkin' to yourself?
Sloop21

Shreveport, LA

#101779 Aug 22, 2012
Would you mind telling me what data dumps are?

Bristol, CT

#101780 Aug 22, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, treaties must comply with Constitutional requirements, but an alien is not taxed by our Constitution in the manor as a citizen, only in the manor as his country of origin will permit, they are still under the jurisdiction of their country of origin.
It would seem that way, if pigs could fly.

If the US CHOOSES to discriminate between aliens and citizens, per statute or treaty, it may do so without any surrender of jurisdiction. A treaty between completely sovereign nations is not an agreement whereby one nation dictates to the other. The expression, "only in the manor as his country of origin will permit" is simply wrong.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up. It has never been necessary for a sovereign nation to exercise its authority over aliens within its borders with permission of a treaty.
And, BTW, Old Goat aka Dale, aka Green Tooth, treaties must comply with constitutional requirements. UR beating a dead horse. Dead. UR brain dead.
The US government is empowered to make treaties under Article II,§ 2,¶ 2. The notion that treaties exempt aliens from the jurisdiction of the US within its borders is simply absurd.
Grow up!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#101781 Aug 22, 2012
JBH
On Iraq We had no business going there at all they had nothing to do with 9/11

Bin Laden the reason they did not show any photo's was not to inflame the muslim world

Bailout of GM if he didn't do that hundred of thousands of people would be out of work from the people who built the cars to the cars

Food stamps most of the people receiving them are on disability on social security they need them just to get by from month to month

Olympic uniforms you can't blame President Obama for that at all the president does have any sayso in that.

Women's rights and liberation the govermnent has no right tell a woman what she can do with own body

Tax returns versus birth certificates President Obama's birth records are real only nuts believe they are fake.

Gay marriage again the govermnent has no right telling people who they can marry and can't marry
only bigots want the govermnet saying who can and can't get married

Location hidden

#101782 Aug 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your only response is a macho one, like a real 50s dude, "psst...dumb bitch" and "then strip for the, like, class". Very "classy" of you.
I am extremely classy.
I believe in monogamy.
I also believing in the sanctity of marriage.
I don't believe in sharing my body with anyone but my husband.
I swear like a sailor, but only my mouth is unclean.

Don't like my posts?
Don't read them, simple as that!
I recommend that you don't read them anymore.
I wouldn't want to be responsible for your heart attack.

Location hidden

#101783 Aug 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Sioux, stick to star republicans like Congressman and soon-to-be future ex-senator from Missouri, Akins. Why, just let yourself be gently raped and your body will reject any notion of procreation. Let's have bright fundamentalists like him run the country, why not? And Quayle jr too, hey, he's got his daddy's "potatoe" (sic) genes.
Actually, Akins said a very bonehead thing, but I don't think he should drop out of the race.
People say bonehead things all the time.
Claire McCaskill worships Obama and licked his toes.
She needs to go and if it takes a bonehead like Akin, so be it.
:D

Location hidden

#101784 Aug 22, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Sending my kid to private schools means the government is running my life? Owning a private business means the government is running my life? Teaching at a private college means the government is running my entire life?
<quoted text>
No, sending your kid to a private school makes you a lilywhite liberal snob!
Why don't you send your kid to an inner city public school?
You having kids? LMAO! Don't make me laugh.
If you had any they must have been hatched in a laboratory and placed in a lesbian for you and your boyfriend to have.

Owning a private business is a conservative idea, so why are you an Obama supporter? Obama attacks the private sector, or did you not know that?
Um, but you went to college and you're highly educated, right?

Teaching at a college makes you a brainwashed, overpaid moron.
Don't toot your horn and think you've accomplished some big feat.
Bill Ayers is a professor.

Next?
Ballantine

New York, NY

#101785 Aug 22, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If the US CHOOSES to discriminate between aliens and citizens, per statute or treaty, it may do so without any surrender of jurisdiction. A treaty between completely sovereign nations is not an agreement whereby one nation dictates to the other. The expression, "only in the manor as his country of origin will permit" is simply wrong.
<quoted text>
Correct. A fundamental maxim of public law is that a nation's jurisdiction within its borders is absolute except for a few de minimums universally recognizaed exceptions such as ambassadors. "Jurisdiction" means legal authority and someone under the jurisdiction of a nation means that nation has the ability to make laws that apply to him, whether it chooses to or not. In the exercise of its absolute jurisdiction, a nation may by treaty or comity recognize or agree to follow foreign law. Such doesn't mean anyone is not still under its jurisdiction. No treaty has ever said any aliens are immune from our criminal jurisdiction. However, it they did, such would still be under our jurisdiction as the term means the ability to subject one to our law. Obviously any treaty can be withdrawn from and never means we have lost our sovereign rights under public law to exercise absolute jurisdiction within our borders if we wanted to. This was discussed in the debates on the Amendment as the question was not whether we had made Indians subject to our laws, but whether we could if we wanted to. If we could, they were subject to our legal authority or jurisdiction. No one in 1866 doubted that aliens were subject to our jurisdiction.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#101787 Aug 22, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Beneath the waves is the environment that a sub operates in.
Ha ha. I thought of that. But don't worry, was not referring to a sub. The SS Birfoon is on its way down, way down.

Bristol, CT

#101788 Aug 22, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Beneath the waves is the environment that a sub operates in.
That's news?

BTW, sailor, ever hear of the Titanic?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>...just as the SS Birfoon slips beneath the waves.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#101789 Aug 22, 2012
tnugent wrote:
<quoted text>
Home country = country where your ancestors came from. Ireland was JFK's home country.
Obama said that his Grandfather GRAND, who had fought in WWII, had fought in WWII He did not say that his father, who did not fight in WWII, fought in WWII.
Thanks for correcting that. Many Africans did indeed fight in both world wars. The French forcibly enrolled Africans in "Les Fusiliers sénégalais" (all from French West Africa) as the Brits forcibly enrolled Africans from their colonies and Gurkhas from India (probably their best fighters).
Sloop21

Shreveport, LA

#101791 Aug 22, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Mind telling me what data dumps are?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#101792 Aug 22, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
To prove that you are not the dumbest poster on this site, please cite any essay in The Federalist that supports your position. It is exactly the opposite of the fantasy to which you have clung for all these years -- really intellectually shallow.
=
The Class notices that you never comment about the final adjudication of Obama's specific eligibility: Kerchner. Is that because you aren't smart enough to understand a case that has had orders issued by three different courts? How do you even conceive that you know ANYTHING about law? You've repeatedly failed to name a single treatise that you have read.
The Federalist is precisely where the positions of the founders on sovereignty are satisfactorily defined. When you read any part of The Federalist,you find that the founders did not want any part of the Obama agenda and would have opposed it to the extent of tar and feathers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#101793 Aug 22, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I am extremely classy.
I believe in monogamy.
I also believing in the sanctity of marriage.
I don't believe in sharing my body with anyone but my husband.
I swear like a sailor, but only my mouth is unclean.
Don't like my posts?
Don't read them, simple as that!
I recommend that you don't read them anymore.
I wouldn't want to be responsible for your heart attack.
I never said i liked or disliked your posts. They are uninformed and vulgar, and strangely, for a woman, very macho. But, you are entertaining. Don't stop performing, please.

Bristol, CT

#101794 Aug 22, 2012
Sloop21 wrote:
Would you mind telling me what data dumps are?
data + dump =_________

Now fill in the blank.

C.f., BirfoonLady's indiscriminate dumping of cut'n'paste garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,192,566
Netanyahu speech exposes partisan and diplomati... 8 min Fox_Y_Fiends 70
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Calvin_Coolish 172,374
High court takes up major fight over health law... 1 hr phil shifley 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr LIbEralS 33,989
DC's 'truth, honor' rally tests Glenn Beck's power (Aug '10) 11 hr ritedownthemiddle 4,128
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 12 hr swedenforever 54,547
More from around the web