BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219774 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

United States

#96057 Aug 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbazzedbastard.
As if I needed your help to prove my point
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96058 Aug 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How it must suck to be a slithering oozing birhter slug.
<quoted text>
I think they are really worried as they know Obama is on his way out!!!
Yesterday was the 1st and they got their "moocher" checks. No wonder they came out blazing yesterday. Get that check endorsed and go get 'em a couple of 45s. Too bad they were severely defeated on all fronts!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96059 Aug 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Amazing. And so irrelevant.
Speaking of ... ever find that hate speech post you were ranting about and trying to attribute to me? No? What a shocker
Welcome to August 2012. Another month where it must really suck to be a pathetic ignorant fauxcon Birfoon
Memo: All questions related to matters of suction are to be routed to Dumbazzedbytch. She walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96060 Aug 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
As if I needed your help to prove my point
Well that's quite big of you to admit you're a dumbazzedbastard. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. DAB

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#96061 Aug 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a blind idiot who refuses to face facts.
Why would someone jeopardize their position in a libel suit by writing a book about someone that was not true?
How about the way your very own lying Tucker Carlson explained it when called on his lies concerning Media Matters?

"The charge is not our charge," Carlson explained. "The charge is being made by employees at Media Matters, who would know. This is not an editorial, it is reporting that we did out of which came the claim that we wrote in the story. I can't add to what they've already told us."

Obviously an anonymous source gets to say anything it wants even if Tucker totally made it up. Any report from an anonymous source should give even the low information birfoon pause yet here you are repeating that nonsense as if it was fact.

Why is it that the ignorant birfoon invariably prefer anonymous sources to named one’s

Last week, in Colorado, ADMIRAL WILLIAM MCRAVEN, A NAVY SEAL WHO OVERSEES ALL AMERICAN SPECIAL FORCES, AND WHO SUPERVISED THE RAID THAT KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN, was asked to evaluate Obama as a Commander-in-Chief.“I’m not a political guy,” McRaven stipulated. Still, he offered a crisp judgment of Obama’s performance:“Fantastic.” He went on to say that the President and his adviser’s value facts, take professional advice, and make careful judgments, adding,“I’m very impressed.”
http://www.newyorker.com/talk/comment/2012/08...

Oh Lord! This video of Greta Van Susteren lighting a fire under Tucker’s ass really is good.
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/v...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#96062 Aug 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Irritated EH?
Not at all. Rather depressed that loser birthers like you pollute the countryside. Slugs that stay beneath their rock do not irritate me in the least.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96063 Aug 2, 2012
It is time to hit the throne and give Omama his morning facial. To my brothers in arms: Fire At Will!

Whoever thought we'd someday have a turdmuncher for a Prez!
Learn to Read

United States

#96064 Aug 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Memo: All questions related to matters of suction are to be routed to Dumbazzedbytch. She walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile.
Yawn. Good day moron. Perhaps I will read one of your September posts to see if you dredged up any new material Have a great August

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#96065 Aug 2, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
Ryan would have walloped Obama in the Senate race. But at the request of – again – the Chicago Tribune, California Judge Robert Schnider unsealed the custody papers in Ryan’s divorce five years earlier from Hollywood starlet Jeri Lynn Ryan, the bombshell Borg on “Star Trek: Voyager.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/obamas-signature-m...
Is this where Nebbie gets the "Borg" from?
Oy vey....
This is typical Libtard tactics. Do you remember when a lawyer made it public that G.W. had gotten a DUI many years ago even though the records were "expunged"? It is a violation of the law for any officer of the court, to include lawyers, to release expunged material. But was that lawyer punished? Noway Jose'!!!

Location hidden

#96066 Aug 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Good day moron. Perhaps I will read one of your September posts to see if you dredged up any new material Have a great August
We can dothe same to you. Nothing new except Obama's in a panic.. He is having trouble raising money and his base is uninspired. He is very worried they will not show up to vote!!!
Yep, the Democrat Pity Part is set for November 7th!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#96067 Aug 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say BPP with a straight face?
Didn't they put a $10,000.00 hit on Zimmerman's head?
If you’re attempting to equate the KKK who have terrorized and murdered an untold number of blacks to the NBPP of have terrorized and killed no one then you need to have your head examined. The only people who even know about the NBPP are Fox viewers and Limbaugh listeners.

Location hidden

#96068 Aug 2, 2012
You don't need a gun to kill people. I guess he had a knife with a 100-blade magazine!

Chinese teen kills nine in knife attack: reports
AFP – 8/2/2012

A teenager has been arrested after killing nine people and wounding four others in a knife attack in northeast China, state media reported Thursday.
The 17-year-old, who was identified only by his surname Li, barged into the home of his girlfriend armed with a knife following an argument and killed two relatives of the girl, the Legal Daily said.
As he left his girlfriend's home in Liaoning province's Xinbin county, he stabbed six more people to death and wounded five, it said.
One of the injured died Thursday in hospital, the paper said.
Learn to Read

United States

#96069 Aug 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>We can dothe same to you. Nothing new except Obama's in a panic.. He is having trouble raising money and his base is uninspired. He is very worried they will not show up to vote!!!
And this relates to your Birfoon fantasy how exactly?

Sorry moron, just another irrelevant and erroneous post from the Rouge one.

Location hidden

#96070 Aug 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say BPP with a straight face?
Didn't they put a $10,000.00 hit on Zimmerman's head?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you’re attempting to equate the KKK who have terrorized and murdered an untold number of blacks to the NBPP of have terrorized and killed no one then you need to have your head examined. The only people who even know about the NBPP are Fox viewers and Limbaugh listeners.
Several points here Poopo. A crime is a crime. Just because no one murdered or kidnapped Mr. Zimmerman does not mean no crime was committed.
Next, what does the KKK have to do with it? Typical Libtardian Logic. It is okay for my people to terrorize people because whitey used to do it?
And Racism is still racism, but you think racism by blacks against white people is okay with you. And you are to bigoted to see your own bigotry.

Location hidden

#96071 Aug 2, 2012
Yep, Libtardian Logic. It is okay for my guy to do something because the other guys did it. You do know that Zimmerman is an Hispanic, don't you? And he also probably a Catholic too. Well, the KKK hate Hispanics, Catholics and Jews besides black people.

George Zimmerman, Catholic
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/deaconsbench/201...

But because Zimmerman looks white and shot a black guy, so he must be a member of the KKK.
Poopo, will you ever get tired of throwing out the race card? No, because you are a RACIST!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96072 Aug 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Rather depressed that loser birthers like you pollute the countryside. Slugs that stay beneath their rock do not irritate me in the least.
DAB
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96073 Aug 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
DAB

Location hidden

#96074 Aug 2, 2012
I went to their video site but I think it has crashed. I guess they have to many people trying to watch it at the same time.
It is really sad when a Libatrd takes out his hatred of Dan Cathy on a young employee!!!
But Libtards know that it is really Dan Cathy who used HATE SPEECH when he said he supports traditional marriages between one man and one woman.

Liberalism and Tolerance Don't Mix
Fellow Patriots,

Our busiest story of the evening last night and this morning is a video we posted showing a liberal and his lack of tolerance during Chick-fil-A's busiest day in history. Adam Smith is his name and he waited out the long drive-thru line for a free cup of water and a chance to lash out at the employee at the window.

Not only was it incredibly ignorant to bully an employee at the windown, Smith constantly informs the poor girl that she works for hate by getting a paycheck from Chick-fil-A. Since when is a differing opinion suddenly hate?

Anyway, as we point out on the video page, Adam Smith has since pulled down his original vide (we have a copy up and running) and scrubbed his LinkedIn profile. Turns out Smith is an investment banker and someone wasn't thrilled his ignorant, intolerant video went viral overnight.

Watch it here.

Location hidden

#96075 Aug 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>We can dothe same to you. Nothing new except Obama's in a panic.. He is having trouble raising money and his base is uninspired. He is very worried they will not show up to vote!!!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96076 Aug 2, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea those little panthers have never hurt a soul. Pops, you're about 150 years behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min Obama is a joke 1,406,198
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 233,673
News A female presidential candidate offers encourag... 10 hr ThomasA 2
News Donald Trump encourages Russia to hack Hillary ... 12 hr Fit2Serve 52
News Democrats fire warning shots at Hillary - and s... Thu He Named Me Black... 3
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Thu Lawrence Wolf 81
News How Democratic VP Candidate Tim Kaine Evolved o... Thu YourEx 15
More from around the web