BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196967 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95300 Jul 31, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another day. Another batch of hate filled ignorance. Well you are consistant(ly wrong)
Good description for Chitcago.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95301 Jul 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooookay. How spiritual are YOU? Herewith some quotes from some of your choice wrtitings :
1. dumbazz;
2. dumbazzrats;
3. to Terri : streetwalkingslut;
4. to Terri : how did she break the suction that held her to the floor?. Did she fart?;
5. to Terri : low-class streetwalker;
6. justification for the pigs.
Above are but a drop in the ocean.
Now, honestly, LRS, would you associate your above words with anything even approaching spirituality, or to put it plainly, anything approaching what a true and good Christian practices? All to do with spirituality, no?
As to me, I know what I am. Let others find out. Tell ya one thing, though, I don't even come close to using YOUR seemingly very unChristian vocabulary.
What's your point?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95302 Jul 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you a pilot.
Very nice use of the English language!
Learn to Read

United States

#95303 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Good description for Chitcago.
Thank byGod for Mississippi is dissing anyplace? Now that is funny.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95304 Jul 31, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know. I'm not in MS. Your point?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95305 Jul 31, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense.
Learn to Read

United States

#95306 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That makes no sense.
None of your posts make any sense. Which one were you attempting to excuse?

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95307 Jul 31, 2012
Heads are gonna roll very soon. Omama hasn't felt hot water yet! Zero chance Omama wins.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95308 Jul 31, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your posts make any sense. Which one were you attempting to excuse?
You're too slow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95309 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Here you sit spewing out hatred and you don't have a clue who you're talking to. Don't you have plans to go dumpster diving today?
Grateful you indicate where I've spewed hatred. Waiting. And ducking.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95310 Jul 31, 2012
Can't you hear us coming?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95311 Jul 31, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah that only extends to lying scamming affirmative action trash like you.
More Christian and spiritual discourse from American er hmm Pravda.Eng.com /WND.com Lady. She and LRS make a great spiritual Christian loving team. Can you feel the Jesus-inspired love?
Learn to Read

United States

#95312 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You're too slow.
OReaLY? More insightful comments from LoserRepastingSpam because he's too stupid to comprehend English
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95313 Jul 31, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
No kidding!
To all the patriots out there: Anyone who would vote for this party is as dishonest as they are. When they sit here and trash you, consider the source.
Anyone can see the truth, most just refuse to acknowledge it.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/ex-time-editor-dem...
If you had the tiniest clue what the true meaning of patriot is, you would NEVER use it on yourself or your birther ilk. True patriots will cricicize their president, as is their right, but they will not call him dirty vulgar disrrspectful names the way you and your clan do. Shame on you. Patriots? Benedict Arnold fits the bill so much better than you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95314 Jul 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More Christian and spiritual discourse from American er hmm Pravda.Eng.com /WND.com Lady. She and LRS make a great spiritual Christian loving team. Can you feel the Jesus-inspired love?
Being a Christian doesn't mean one should not stand up for himself. I want the corrupt pols gone. That is a worthy cause. All you're concerned about is seeing Omama re-elected, regardless of the costs to America. I'm here to help make sure that doesn't happen. Basically, it's good vs.evil. We're the good and you/yours are the evil.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95315 Jul 31, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY? More insightful comments from LoserRepastingSpam because he's too stupid to comprehend English
Pilgrim.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95316 Jul 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had the tiniest clue what the true meaning of patriot is, you would NEVER use it on yourself or your birther ilk. True patriots will cricicize their president, as is their right, but they will not call him dirty vulgar disrrspectful names the way you and your clan do. Shame on you. Patriots? Benedict Arnold fits the bill so much better than you.
A lie is a lie. Except to Dims.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#95317 Jul 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you worry about what I say about Shitbama?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95318 Jul 31, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95319 Jul 31, 2012
It was either Adolf Hitler or his propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, who said that the people will believe any lie, if it is big enough and told often enough, loud enough. Although the Nazis were defeated in World War II, this part of their philosophy survives triumphantly to this day among politicians, and nowhere more so than during election years.

Perhaps the biggest lie of this election year, and the one likely to be repeated the most often, is that the income of “the rich” is going up, while other people’s incomes are going down. If you listen to Barack Obama, you are bound to hear this lie repeatedly.

But the government’s own Congressional Budget Office has just published a report whose statistics flatly contradict this claim. The CBO report shows that, while the average household income fell 12 percent between 2007 and 2009, the average for the lower four-fifths fell by 5 percent or less, while the average income for households in the top fifth fell 18 percent. For households in the “top 1 percent” that seems to fascinate so many people, income fell by 36 percent in those same years.

Why are these data so different from other data that are widely cited, showing the top brackets improving their positions more so than anyone else?

The answer is that the data cited by the Congressional Budget Office are based on Internal Revenue Service statistics for specific individuals and specific households over time. The IRS can follow individuals and households because it can identify the same people over time from their Social Security numbers.

There is nothing mysterious about this. Most people start out at the bottom, in entry-level jobs, and their incomes rise over time as they acquire more skills and experience.

Politicians and media talking heads love to refer to people who are in the bottom 20 percent in income in a given year as “the poor.” But, following the same individuals for 10 or 15 years usually shows the great majority of those individuals moving into higher income brackets.

The number who reach all the way to the top 20 percent greatly exceeds the number still stuck in the bottom 20 percent over the years. But such mundane facts cannot compete for attention with the moral melodramas conjured up in politics and the media when they discuss “the rich” and “the poor.”

For different reasons, both politicians and the media have incentives to spread misconceptions with statistics. So long as we keep buying it, they will keep selling it.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/big-lies-in-politi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,275,374
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min HILLARY 2016 193,612
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... Aug 26 zenduane 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Aug 26 IB DaMann 34,463
News Ted Cruz: If the government shuts down over my ... Aug 26 By a vote 1
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz declares 'anchor babie... Aug 25 Andrew 29
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) Aug 25 swedenforever 3,699
More from around the web