BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219266 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#95333 Jul 31, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
Quit blaspheming.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95334 Jul 31, 2012
“Every month we do not have an economic recovery package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”~Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) falsely claiming while arguing for passage of the $821 billion “stimulus” package (2009)

....gulp...huh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95335 Jul 31, 2012
“We’ll go through the gate; if the gate’s closed, we’ll go over the fence; if the fence is too high, we’ll pole vault in; if that doesn’t work, we’ll parachute in…”
~Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on the passage of Obamacare legislation
Grand Birther

United States

#95336 Jul 31, 2012
Getting pretty bored with UnAmerican Lunch Lady's off topic BS.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#95337 Jul 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shitbama"? Did someone not write that you had more class in your middle finger..." . Well, so much for that legend. What a job your parents and teachers did on you.
LOL@ this bothering you so much!
How about I call you shit for brains?
God, I love it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95338 Jul 31, 2012
“When I go and stand up in front of the podium, in front of the White House press corps, I never lie. I never say something that I know is not true.”
~White House Spokesman Jay Carney speaking with student journalists on April 27, 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95339 Jul 31, 2012
Obama swore an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
~Oath taken (twice) by President Barack Obama (January 2009)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#95340 Jul 31, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Psalms Of
David
The Argument
This book of Psalms is set forth unto us by the holy Ghost, to be esteemed as a most precious treasure, wherein all things are contained that appertain to true felicity, as well in this life present as in the life to come. For the riches of true knowledge and heavenly wisdom, are here set open for us, to take thereof most abundantly. If we would know the great and high majesty of God, here we may see the brightness thereof shine most clearly. If we would seek his incomprehensible wisdom, here is the school of the same profession. If we would comprehend his inestimable bounty, and approach near thereunto, and fill our hands with that treasure, here we may have a most lively and comfortable taste thereof. If we would know wherein standeth our salvation, and how to attain to life everlasting, here is Christ our only redeemer, and mediator most evidently described. The rich man may learn the true use of his riches. The poor man may find full contention. He that will rejoice, shall know the true joy, and how to keep measure therein. They that are afflicted and oppressed shall see wherein standeth their comfort, and how they ought to praise God when he sendeth them deliverance. The wicked and the persecutors of the children of God shall see how the hand of God is ever against them: and though he suffer them to prosper for awhile, yet he bridleth them, in so much as they cannot touch an hair of ones head except he permit them, and how in the end their destruction is most miserable. Briefly, here we may have most present remedies against all temptations and troubles of mind and conscience, so that being well practiced herein, we may be assured against all dangers in this life, live in the true fear and love of God, and at length attain to that incorruptible crown of glory, which is laid up for all them that love the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
http://www.genevabible.org/files/Geneva_Bible...
David was a killer. He knocked Goliath down with a rock, and while the latter was unconscious, decapitated him. Is that something the Lord would approve? Is that how you treat your opponent? Then he had his General killed so he could have his wife. Then had 8 other wives and, as if that was not enough, at least 10 concubines. According to Samuel, he took more concubines in Jerusalem. Murderer David waged countless wars, is responsible for death and maiming of hundreds of thousands of men women and children. Yes, truly, David, the murderous adulterer. And BTW, Jesus is NOT his descendant, Joseph is, and Joseph, according to scripture, is not Jesus's father. Jesus must be relieved.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#95341 Jul 31, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Psalm 23
1 A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to rest in green pasture, and leadeth me by the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul, and leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his Name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I should walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
5 Thou doest prepare a table before me in the sight of mine adversaries: thou doest anoint mine head with oil, and my cup runneth over.
6 Doubtless kindness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall remain a long season in the house of the Lord.
http://www.genevabible.org/files/Geneva_Bible...
Kind David, the Scripture's Adolf Hitler.

“Facts trump speculation”

United States

#95342 Jul 31, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor wojar.
Yes. You are right. Those "discredited assertions" are political, not "scientific".
Ronald
Thank you for admitting that your discredited assertions are not scientific.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR babbling. The scientific method is well established. Too bad UR scientifically illiterate. You, with your "highly evolved Euro-man's" mind made a public fool of yourself. Got Alzheimer's?
You have stated unfounded bare assertions, long discredited, as fact.
RonnieBoy: "what is the real with whatever information he has on hand at any given moment in time"
OK RonnieBoy, use whatever information you have on hand to answer the following:
1) Do you see hybrid sterility in offspring of mixed race children?
2) Do you see any postzygotic isolation involving epistasis?
3) Do you see intermediate phenotypes which fail to fit available niches?
4) Do you see any differences in quantitative trait loci governing morphological characteristics?(Number of loci and mapped positions.)
5) Which is race more "advanced" in evolutionary terms, RonnieBoy, according to your understanding of "advanced", the red-shafted or yellow-shafted Flicker?
6) If Africans are "distant" relatives of humans, how do you explain that there is less genetic diversity among any two humans of any race than between two lowland gorillas (same species) from the same forest?
Cat got your tongue?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95343 Jul 31, 2012
Marxist Billionaire George Soros:“America is in the way of Globalist progress and I will do whatever it takes to bring America to her knees”

“When you try to, let’s see, improve society, you affect different people and different interests differently and they are not actually commesurate. So you very often have all kinds of unintended adverse consequences. So I had to experiment, and it was a learning process. The first part was this subversive activity, disrupting the oppressive regimes. That was a lot of fun, and that’s actually what got me hooked on this whole enterprise. Seeing what works in one country, trying it in the other countries, so it was like a kind of, what developed a matrix in fact, if we have national foundations and then we had certain specialized activities.”
~Marxist Billionaire George Soros
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95344 Jul 31, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@ this bothering you so much!
How about I call you shit for brains?
God, I love it!
Thank you Siouxweety for that website!
Fodder for days!!!!!! Til' "election" time and after :)
"Truth" at that..... ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95345 Jul 31, 2012
“I’ve been fighting alongside ACORN on issues that you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drives in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work.”
~Barack Obama during the 2008 campaign

United States

#95346 Jul 31, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
The real joke is the fact that you have pretended to be all those things when you are unqualified to be a bean counter.
If you think a professor of biochemistry is a physician, then maybe that's why you think I claimed to be a physician.

If you think a principal investigator on an NSF grant is a detective, then perhaps that's why you think I claimed to be a detective.

BTW, I just got an email from a client (a partner in an established construction business) I did a patent search for last year. He finally decided to apply for patent.

At $350/hr I'm laughing at AK all the way to the bank.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A joke is a "computer tech" thinking he's an IT systems engineer.
A joke is a construction worker thinking he's an architect.
A joke is a hospital orderly thinking he is a physician.
A joke is a docket clerk thinking he is an attorney.
A joke is a meter maid thinking he is a detective.
UR a joke, Mister "Computer Technician".
Grand Birther

United States

#95347 Jul 31, 2012
Ronald is a eugenisist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95348 Jul 31, 2012
“By their actions today, President Obama and a band of his merry men might as well erect their own pink neon sign at the Arizona-Mexico border saying,‘Welcome all illegals to your United States. Our home is your home.”
~Sheriff Joe Arpaio (December 2011)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95349 Jul 31, 2012
Obama described the Muslim call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset”

United States

#95350 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Two distinct species. One came from the water. The other came from land. You really are in the dark ages, Prof.
RU sure about that, or did one come from light and the other darkness?

I think that's what they say in the Klan Bible and Official Biology Text.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR babbling. The scientific method is well established. Too bad UR scientifically illiterate. You, with your "highly evolved Euro-man's" mind made a public fool of yourself. Got Alzheimer's?
You have stated unfounded bare assertions, long discredited, as fact.
RonnieBoy: "what is the real with whatever information he has on hand at any given moment in time"
OK RonnieBoy, use whatever information you have on hand to answer the following:
1) Do you see hybrid sterility in offspring of mixed race children?
2) Do you see any postzygotic isolation involving epistasis?
3) Do you see intermediate phenotypes which fail to fit available niches?
4) Do you see any differences in quantitative trait loci governing morphological characteristics?(Number of loci and mapped positions.)
5) Which is race more "advanced" in evolutionary terms, RonnieBoy, according to your understanding of "advanced", the red-shafted or yellow-shafted Flicker?
6) If Africans are "distant" relatives of humans, how do you explain that there is less genetic diversity among any two humans of any race than between two lowland gorillas (same species) from the same forest?
Cat got your tongue?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95351 Jul 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No,ball one. Question is the name of the questionner. Why do I have to explain everything to you and your vulgar sideckick?
I see you didn't get it. Sorry, have someone else explain.
I see. <eyeroll>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95352 Jul 31, 2012
Obama went to war in Libya with approval from the U.N., but not from the U.S. Congress

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Yeah 1,402,996
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr liteThong 35,550
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jay 232,738
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 6 hr Human 156
News In '72, EPA battled pollution; now it's politics (Apr '12) 9 hr Governor Leadwater 22
It's Nearly Impossible for a 43 year old Woman ... (Aug '08) 9 hr Sam 82
News Thousands gather for 'tea party' rally in Orlando (Apr '09) 9 hr The Donald_ 2,059
More from around the web