BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196831 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#94160 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My baby sister, who was born in Germany, would be a German citizen if my mother was a German citizen.
So what? Can you articulate a point?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#94161 Jul 27, 2012
One of the missions I did volunteer for was the MedCap teams. I flew in every other Sunday for four months. We would take a medial team out to some village way out in the bad lands. Our Interpreter, "Shirley", just seemed to appear out of nowhere.
I was worried about being on the ground in a remote area but she said that I should not worry as the Viet Cong knew we where there and knew why and would not bother us.
We treated all kinds of illnesses and injuries and probably some Viet Cong too. A woman was lucky to have a man without an arm or leg and there were no health men there between 16 and 50 years old there. They were either a ARVN (we called them Marvins) or they were Viet Congs.
On occasion we took someone back to the base hospital and one day it was a small baby with severe diarrhea which died later that night. You never think about a baby dying her in the U.S. do to diarrhea but I guess it happens in places like Vietnam.
Once I got ahold of 1,200 dental care kits. They had small tooth brushes and tubes of tooth paste. The kids ate the tooth paste as candy.
I always had a box of chewing gum with me which the kids usually "ate" too.
I had a picture of a small child with an Apollo 11 shirt on showing the moon and the earth with a figure-eight flight path of the Apollo space craft but I am sure he had no idea what it was.

Bristol, CT

#94162 Jul 27, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Was that the hospital on Bingham or the one around the corner?
Get your crap correct!
It wasn't from the imaginary Kapiolani Gynecological and Maternity Hospital in Kenya.

Hee hee hee.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, Barack Obama was born on US soil and there is an original record of his birth (sent from Kapiolani Hospital to HI DOH and duly registered within four days), the facts of which have been certified and verified by the State of Hawaii. The certifications and verifications have been made PUBLIC. A certified long form birth certificate was shown to the press at the White House. One reporter even photographed it.
BTW, President Obama also has a US passport that plainly states he was born in HAWAII. He doesn't need a Certificate of Citizenship because he was born in the United States of America.
BTW, the BC that President Obama released in 2008 is a standard birth certificate issued by a state government.
Grow up.
Sorry, loser.

Location hidden

#94164 Jul 27, 2012
Shirley, the interpreter, had a seventeen y/o sister that started to show up on these medcap visits and she developed a crush on me. I was not interested as she was fatter than a surf board.
You could always tell the Vietnamese women who had French blood in them as they usually had a set of boobs. Anyway all the young ladies wore black bras under there thin silk dresses. I think it was not really to hold up their tiny tits but to show they were rich enough to afford a bra.
Oh, do not ever give an Asian woman a gift like flowers as they take it that your love will be gone when the flowers die. My crew chief gave a girl some perfume and she got mad as hell and started throwing things at him.
We usually ate at the village chief's house and Shirley said it was okay to eat anything she did. I never asked what the mystery meat was. But you had things like small catfish on a stick and soup with very little cherry tomatoes that turned out not to be tomatoes but very hot red peppers. And they never had anything cold to drink either.

Location hidden

#94165 Jul 27, 2012
Thew Army engineers also where able to move about unmolested by the bad guys. I guess because they were building roads and bridges and the bad guys thought that sooner or later, the roads and bridges would be their's anyway.
I don't think the Muslims in places like Iraq or Afghanistan feel that way. To them the only good American is a dead American even if you are building infrastructure.
When I stopped flying for PHI in 1991 I was asked if I wanted to fly S-61's for ARAMCO in Saudi Arabia but I was not interested. They payed real good money but I did not think it was worth it.

Location hidden

#94166 Jul 27, 2012
CENSUS SHOWS 200,000 SMALL BUSINESSES SHUT DOWN FROM 2008-2010 by BEN SHAPIRO --7/26/2012

According to Census figures, some 200,000 small businesses disappeared from the rolls between 2008 and 2010. Those businesses were responsible for some three million jobs. The Obama administration claims that they’re moving in the right direction – but the direction of the economy is now reversing itself.
Not surprisingly, Gallup finds that business owners are turning on President Obama. The national poll showed a 59-35 disapproval/approval split. Workers are split in favor of Obama, thanks in large part to Obama’s heavy emphasis on class warfare.
It is no coincidence that government spending has expanded dramatically during the same period that private sector businesses were going under. And it is no coincidence that, even as the economy falls back into a slump, from the mildest recovery in our lifetime, Obama believes that only more government spending can solve the problem.

Bristol, CT

#94168 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, foreign born .... to two U.S. citizen parents! Now, why didn't John McCain get a DS-1350?
Huh? Both of McCains parents were citizens. If he was not eligible for a DS-1350 it wasn't because of parentage. Duh!

Incidentally:

22 C.F.R. PART 51—PASSPORTS
(B) A Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (FS–240) or a Certification of Report of Birth of a United States Citizen (DS–1350) providing the minor's name, date and place of birth and the name of the sole parent;

Got an effing clue what "sole parent" means?

UR an IDIOT.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, Rouge is confused and his thinking horribly muddled.
Even if the DS 1350 required two citizen parents, it has NOTHING TO DO with natural born citizenship of any citizen born in the US. The DS 1350 pertains to FOREIGN born children.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94173 Jul 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sone kind of missionary? It's ok, cherish your faith, pray all you want but don't impose it. This is some kind of political forum, keep your sanctimonious prayers out of it.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is called freedom of speech. She can write anything she wants to and you do not have to read it!!!
I agree.She can make a fool of herself all she wants.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94175 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Shirley, the interpreter, had a seventeen y/o sister that started to show up on these medcap visits and she developed a crush on me. I was not interested as she was fatter than a surf board.
You could always tell the Vietnamese women who had French blood in them as they usually had a set of boobs. Anyway all the young ladies wore black bras under there thin silk dresses. I think it was not really to hold up their tiny tits but to show they were rich enough to afford a bra.
Oh, do not ever give an Asian woman a gift like flowers as they take it that your love will be gone when the flowers die. My crew chief gave a girl some perfume and she got mad as hell and started throwing things at him.
We usually ate at the village chief's house and Shirley said it was okay to eat anything she did. I never asked what the mystery meat was. But you had things like small catfish on a stick and soup with very little cherry tomatoes that turned out not to be tomatoes but very hot red peppers. And they never had anything cold to drink either.
WND.com BREAKING NEWS
Vietnamese women who had French blood had boobs. This, accordng to Dr Rogue, an expert on the matter. Lancet should publish it any day now.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#94176 Jul 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
à
Pretty obvious Rogue detested his mother.
I most certainly did not.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94178 Jul 27, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>for starters, blo me , dikless.
Now that that's out of the way, who is "they"?
GZ doesn't have to prove squat, Dingus, do you know anything about our legal system?
If you act like an idiot, expect to be treated like one.
The racist, criminal, violent thug Martin violently and feloniously attacked GZ, WE have the evidence to prove it. You have nothing, zero, squat, zilch to prove it happened any other way than GZ said.
As you have nothing, like Corey, GZ will never be convicted of anything.
Now, you "pussass cracka", what's your defense and why are you sticking up for the racist negro ?
I've extracted a few choice words from the above post as written by in-house cultural attaché for the birthers, Mr right ness. A sample :
Dingus, idiot, racist, criminal,violent, pussass cracka (invented by the learned Ness, no doubt), racist negro. Need I write more? Do I thumb my nose at losers like that? You betcha.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94180 Jul 27, 2012
Because a Constitutional crisis is just what this nation needs right now
BY ERIC ZORN

The latest, greatest hope of the Obama haters is the "Vattel Theory"--

---which asserts that the term "natural-born citizen" as used in the Constitution was defined by Swiss (in earlier drafts, the article had "French") writer Emer de Vattel. Vattel, whose work, "The Law of Nations," was widely known and respected by the founding fathers, used the term to mean an individual born of two citizens.

And since one must be a "natural-born citizen" to be president and Barack Obama's father was not, as everyone acknowledges, a U.S. citizen, the whackjobs who have been unsuccessful in their "he was born in Kenya!" effort, are now hoping that the U.S. Supreme Court will help in their cause to declare him ineligible to hold office.

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnis...

mr zorn...before we begin ..Vattel is Swiss...not French the WND is correct when they write Swiss..but you changed it to French.

United States v Wong Kim Ark has 50 pages of argument..to show citizenship of Ark born jus soli to foreign parents. This is the route Obama gained citizenship if he was born in Hawaii.

Please explain to your readers..how is it possible..a natural born citizen needs 50 pages of argument in a Supreme Court case to prove citizenship.

A natural born citizen is not made by law...it requires no law...born on the soil to citizen parents.

Posted by: e.vattel | Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 01:03 PM

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#94181 Jul 27, 2012
Brought forward for relevance. Please note the ending of the first sentence. LMAO

You mean you wrote those two threats, Rogue a bullet with my forehead on it and then a bullet to my forehead and another one that said it would just slide off my forehead? Well well, interesting. BGW, I said LSR was Rush, not you. Wonder why you would say that...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94182 Jul 27, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Japanese/Okinawan women had boobs like 2 fried eggs. USMC 70-73
The way you two misogynistic so-called men talk about women, so hateful, so disrespectful. God, how you must be angry with them for turning you down during your whole acne'd adolescence and adulthood so often. Unless you paid, and you can bet it had to be a lot.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#94184 Jul 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't from the imaginary Kapiolani Gynecological and Maternity Hospital in Kenya.
Hee hee hee.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Very weak!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94185 Jul 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay lost in your little fantasy world. Bullets can also be engraved with a forehead!
Here's one, number 93729. You WERE writing to me, right?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94186 Jul 27, 2012
Self-Government and the Unalienable
Right to Self-defense

http://www.lonang.com/conlaw/B/cB1a.htm#8
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#94187 Jul 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've extracted a few choice words from the above post as written by in-house cultural attaché for the birthers, Mr right ness. A sample :
Dingus, idiot, racist, criminal,violent, pussass cracka (invented by the learned Ness, no doubt), racist negro. Need I write more? Do I thumb my nose at losers like that? You betcha.
When you thumb your nose at people, you only end up with a booger on your thumb.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94188 Jul 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven? LMAO I've listened to your BS. It impresses no one. Jackie, you couldn't make an impression with a hot iron. Based solely on your words, you're an enemy to me and mine. Click Click....PULL!
Post number 93731. Click what? Again, that phantasm was addressed to me, no?

three times for you now, still in denial?
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#94189 Jul 27, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many birfoons heard Obama say he was born in Kenya but not one can offer a shred of proof. Most heard him say it during Obama Keyes debates. Of course no one in the Keyes camp heard him say it and no one else has heard him say it save the ignorant birfoon.
So allow me to respectfully suggest you only dreamed you’d heard him say it and not so respectfully suggest you’re a liar.
SHEEPLE like you will seize at anything to give Obama a pass.
Everything is always a mistake, or driven by racism, huh?

Are you CLINICALLY INSANE?

Obama was the first person to say that he was born in Kenya way back in 1991.
This is what he told his Literary Agent.
There were SIX different newspapers with the same story.
You think that they could have gotten their information from Obama's Literary Agent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,381
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Snowball the Elep... 1,274,387
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... 20 hr zenduane 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Wed IB DaMann 34,463
News Ted Cruz: If the government shuts down over my ... Wed By a vote 1
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz declares 'anchor babie... Tue Andrew 29
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) Tue swedenforever 3,699
More from around the web