BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194620 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93635 Jul 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
At US Capitol, gun-control advocates are met with ‘silence’
WASHINGTON (MCT)— It was an all-too familiar scene: Rep. Carolyn McCarthy, D-N.Y., standing in the U.S. Capitol before a packed room of TV cameras launching another effort to pass gun-control legislation in the wake of a mass shooting.
“We have introduced legislation to ban large ammunition magazines, and all we hear is silence,” she lamented Tuesday.
http://www.morrisdailyherald.com/2012/07/25/a...
Somehow I think she failed to get the message.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93636 Jul 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
'Point Em Out Knock Em Out,''Knockout King,''Happy Slapping,' and the Murder of Delfino Mora
Posted Jul 18, 2012 at 04:24 PM
Today, Eric Zorn reflects on the beating death of 62-year-old Delfino Mora, a disabled Mexican immigrant who was, prosecutors allege, randomly attacked at 5 a.m. on July 10 in a West Rogers Park alley while collecting cans. His family has said that he didn't have the economic need to be scrapping, but unable to work construction after an injury, he did so to contribute what he could. Mora's story is one half of the tragedy; the other is the circumstances, a callous and violent game that prosecutors call "Pick 'em out and knock 'em out," which is what it suggests, a game of random street violence. Since I have an interest in crime trends and how they're categorized, I decided to look into it a bit.
http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/Th...
I've heard of this. Haven't heard it called a name but did hear groups of teens walking down the street were coldcocking unsuspecting innocent people. How "coward" can one be? I recently purchased a stun baton that I keep in my vehicle (one nasty spark), along with a telescopic, flip-open steel baton. I keep the 9mm bedside ready to go. Thanks Obama for that down home secure feeling. Impeach this man immediately.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93637 Jul 25, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we what?
Ah, thanks.....LMAO

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#93639 Jul 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep saying that to yourself and it will all be over before you know it!
Of, did you hear Obama's new campaign message where he back peddles his comment about business owners who did not build their businesses?
Obama didn’t backpedal anything. He said what he said and it certainly wasn’t what Romney said he said. So let’s start with what he said.

“Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet”

Now let’s put in the six little words that Fox chooses to leave out before the infamous quote.

(SOMEBODY INVESTED IN ROADS AND BRIDGES). If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Meaning of course you didn’t build the roads and bridges.

Anyone listening to the speech knew exactly what Obama meant and he had no reason to backpedal anything. This will always be a problem for the Fox viewer because much like you he will always confuse clarification with backpedaling when his primary story source prefers to engage in propaganda rather than deliver straightforward news.

This is how Fox totally distorted what Obama said. So shameful it’s embarrassing.
http://mediacast.realgravity.com/sharing/abd3...

Moreno Valley, CA

#93641 Jul 26, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual, Popeye, and a flat out lie at that. Zimmerman was investigated, the race hustlers and whining crybabies [and you] didn't like the outcome. Tell me I'm wrong and further cement your reputation as a misguided myopic flamer.
My bad! You are absolutely right this time Mr. Wrong. GZ was in fact investigated.

After he was arrested and charged with murder.

Moreno Valley, CA

#93642 Jul 26, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Any responsible person is careful of where they go and what they do[like really pissing someone off]. Likely no one in my "community" would have reason to wish me harm. However, if I go to certain parts of town, especially at night, I will have reason to be watchful of strangers. And whether you like to admit it or not, minority strangers bear close scrutiny.
At any rate, this is all irrelevant to GZ. Martin violently and feloniously assaulted Zimmerman and got his dumbass shot for it, Martin deserves no sympathy from anyone.
If Martin would have minded his manners he would be alive[to steal more jewelry and assault more bus drivers].
It is being bantered about that Martin was under the influence of "Purple" a drug concoction reported to cause people to be violent. Would explain his unreasonable behavior, IMO.
Well, whatever the case, at least we’ll both get the facts at trial.(Hopefully)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#93643 Jul 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In Nov. 2008 37% of all voters identified themselves as Democrats and only 27% as Republicans. But by Nov. 2010 the numbers are 29% Dems and 29% Repubs.
The average since 1940 is 40% for Dems and 30% for Repubs. but in Nov. 2010 was the ONLY time the Dems polled at or below 30%.
So, the question is, what will it be come this November? Does anyone want to guess?
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
BO has lost popular votes since 2008 and has actually admitted it, no incumbent has ever lost popular votes and been re elected, cheered me up immensely. He must go to save the country.
Obama has alienated all kinds of groups. I guess he forgot about the NeoCons of 1980 who were Jews who voted for R. Reagan. Jimmy Carter turned on Israel and the Jews turn on Carter.
Jews make up about 2% of all voters but in New York, New Jersey and Florida they are about 4%. That will probably not swung the vote in New York or New Jersey but it map be the Matzo that broke the donkey's back in Florida.

Location hidden

#93644 Jul 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn’t backpedal anything. He said what he said and it certainly wasn’t what Romney said he said. So let’s start with what he said.
“Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet”
Now let’s put in the six little words that Fox chooses to leave out before the infamous quote.
(SOMEBODY INVESTED IN ROADS AND BRIDGES). If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Meaning of course you didn’t build the roads and bridges.
Anyone listening to the speech knew exactly what Obama meant and he had no reason to backpedal anything. This will always be a problem for the Fox viewer because much like you he will always confuse clarification with backpedaling when his primary story source prefers to engage in propaganda rather than deliver straightforward news.
This is how Fox totally distorted what Obama said. So shameful it’s embarrassing.
http://mediacast.realgravity.com/sharing/abd3...
Just face it, without a teleprompter, O'Bozo opens his mouth only to change feet.

Location hidden

#93645 Jul 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did tonight's latest NBC poll give Obama 49 to 43 for Romney? Is it a rigged poll? But I'm realistic, not like you Rogue, you'd be dancing in the streets if the poll were reversed. Not me, long time to go 'til November, we'll see.
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's numbers are apt to climb, too, as we approach November. I think the GOP is rather regretting it's decision to put Romney forth as their candidate.
Not unless the economy perks up. People vote their wallets!

Location hidden

#93646 Jul 26, 2012
Just me - wrote:
Why would it bother me that you have way too much time on your hands?
<quoted text>
Well, it does bother you. If it did not bother you, you would not have replied. I actually enjoy troll remarks as it shows your are intellectually bankrupt.
Oh so little time and sooo many Libtards too insult. It is a haaaard job but someone has two dew it.

Location hidden

#93647 Jul 26, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
as a normal heterosexual male it's fair to say my entire life I've been obsessed with my own penis, not your lack of one, dikless.
Yea, my Willie knows where to go and it ain't up someone's duky chute either.

Moreno Valley, CA

#93648 Jul 26, 2012
PresKenyanMuslum wrote:
<quoted text>
ask your bro in the white house to tax me 75% and you can get even more
You mean like under your Bro Ike when the marginal tax rate for high end earners was 91 percent?

Moreno Valley, CA

#93649 Jul 26, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
BO has lost popular votes since 2008 and has actually admitted it, no incumbent has ever lost popular votes and been re elected, cheered me up immensely. He must go to save the country.
I couldn’t even imagine the degree of birfoon outrage if Obama lost the popular vote yet won the election, but I’d love to see it happen.

Every birfoon would probably move to Texas, Alaska or possibly Arizona and secede from the union. LOL.... Sheriff Joe could then be your president.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93650 Jul 26, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>My shotgun is in it's case, I am reloading shells for humans not birds! I doubt you would know the dif.
That's your reply? Wow.

Oh, who are you gonna shoot? Anyone we know?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93651 Jul 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
AHEM!!! My lemonade poolboy?
Poolboy, eh? You do know about wives and their poolboys, don't you? Have you checked the chlorine lately? Hmmm, not enough? Do you think the poolboy was busy with, hmmm, someone else?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93652 Jul 26, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Bachman is stupid and her Swiss citizenship shows she has no comprehension of the US Constitution!
The bitch can piss-up a rope!
I see you've temporarily come to your senses. Though not quite the manner in which I would express it, lol.

Moreno Valley, CA

#93653 Jul 26, 2012
Cancer On The pResidency wrote:
SHEEPLE, who again is the racist?
Obama creating African-American education office.
Romney?

Mitt Romney’s European tour got off to a confrontational start Wednesday when a foreign policy adviser said the Republican’s “Anglo-Saxon heritage” would give him an advantage over President Obama in relations between Britain and the United States, according to a British newspaper.
http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2...

“The comments reported this morning are a disturbing start to a trip designed to demonstrate Governor Romney’s readiness to represent the United States on the world’s stage,” the vice president added.“Not surprisingly, this is just another feeble attempt by the Romney campaign to score political points at the expense of this critical partnership. This assertion is beneath a presidential campaign.”

Romney spokesman Ryan Williams responded by blasting Biden for using “an anonymous and false quote from a foreign newspaper to prop up their flailing campaign.

Guess the Romney spokesman has no idea about the birfoon love affair with Pravda.

You make me laugh long time GB!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93654 Jul 26, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a lying commie rat bastard.
Like Pravda?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93655 Jul 26, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodger, denier, dishonest, dimwit, dikwad, dingus..LMAO
You left out the ultimate for yourself : Dumb
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93656 Jul 26, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
as a normal heterosexual male it's fair to say my entire life I've been obsessed with my own penis, not your lack of one, dikless.
So, you find it necessary to defend yourself? Hmmmm, suspicious. Heterosexual? You'd best get a hold of a good dictionary and discover what "heterosexual" means. And, you'll see, it's not you. Search instead for "homosexual" (getting warm), "crossdresser", hmmm, okay, sorry I blurted out your little secret, and, a more pleasant and harmless name, "gay". How sad. Such a mixed-up person are you. Best get help, I've done all I can for you, now it's up to the shrinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,263,834
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 5 min Denny CranesPlace 113
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min RayOne 190,310
News Stressful times for low-polling Republicans who... 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 28
News Huckabee gets Fox facetime before debate rankings Fri stalk this 4
News House to Obama: Fire the head of the IRS or we'... Jul 30 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Obama Plugs Health Care Law at Texas Fundraiser (Mar '12) Jul 30 Organ farts 33
More from around the web