BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207745 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#93661 Jul 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you posting from a mental hospital Frank? Obama like every other four year old child had to go with his parents wherever they may have decided to live. He had no control over that. When he was old enough to make a decision he decided he’d rather stay in Hawaii with his grandparents.
The only commonality I’ve had with any president I’ve voted for is ideology. Other than that I had nothing in common with Bill Clinton but I voted for him just as you have absolutely nothing in common with Mitt Romney; and probably don’t like him but you’ll vote for him anyway.
The rest of your post is equally puzzling as you could care less about Romney’s Mexican father, why he went to France as a college student, why he’s hiding his transcripts, why he’s hiding his tax returns, why he’s hiding his long form BC, what he was drinking when he was involved in the automobile accident that killed his female passenger or why he was protesting as a student in favor of a war he had no intention of participating in.
You know absolutely nothing about Romney, but you wouldn’t dare ask to see his papers.
Funny how you skip right over the questions concerning Obama and his past and just respond to the ONE subject he didn't have control over which was where his parents moved and lived. You go right past his past that he controlled and that he hides to ask questions about Romney. That has been the hypocrisy of the progressives all along. You don't care about any of Obama's hidden past or that he actually pays so much to keep it hid and yet you are forever asking about Romney's past and act like he is doing something so sinister by hiding anything at all. Why the hypocrisy? Don't you think we should know those things about the man that holds the highest office in our country? If you would ask them of someone wanting to hold that office why would you not expect to have those answers already about the man that currently holds it?
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#93662 Jul 26, 2012
Cancer On The pResidency wrote:
SHEEPLE, who again is the racist?
Obama creating African-American education office.
KENTUCKY KLOWN, so?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#93663 Jul 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just face it, without a teleprompter, O'Bozo opens his mouth only to change feet.
The malady you suffer is called Fox News Rogue. To date there is no antidote for the terminally infected.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93668 Jul 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn’t backpedal anything. He said what he said and it certainly wasn’t what Romney said he said. So let’s start with what he said.
“Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet”
Now let’s put in the six little words that Fox chooses to leave out before the infamous quote.
(SOMEBODY INVESTED IN ROADS AND BRIDGES). If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Meaning of course you didn’t build the roads and bridges.
Anyone listening to the speech knew exactly what Obama meant and he had no reason to backpedal anything. This will always be a problem for the Fox viewer because much like you he will always confuse clarification with backpedaling when his primary story source prefers to engage in propaganda rather than deliver straightforward news.
This is how Fox totally distorted what Obama said. So shameful it’s embarrassing.
http://mediacast.realgravity.com/sharing/abd3...
This really is BS. If we didn't build this country, then who did? Of course we built it. The people (WE) built those roads and bridges through taxes, bonds, etc. Get real! Obama wants to say the Feds are responsible for what we have. That's total BS. He said exactly what he meant!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93669 Jul 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poolboy, eh? You do know about wives and their poolboys, don't you? Have you checked the chlorine lately? Hmmm, not enough? Do you think the poolboy was busy with, hmmm, someone else?
I don't know. Who would he be with Jackie?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93670 Jul 26, 2012
Er, Goat,have you ransacked all of Wikepedia to find out the reasons for WWII? Just wondering. You asked me what I thought those reasons were and I answered almost immediately. Now waitnig or your reasons for that war, the way you see it. &#358;his is looking more like Rogue.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93671 Jul 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney?
Mitt Romney’s European tour got off to a confrontational start Wednesday when a foreign policy adviser said the Republican’s “Anglo-Saxon heritage” would give him an advantage over President Obama in relations between Britain and the United States, according to a British newspaper.
http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2...
“The comments reported this morning are a disturbing start to a trip designed to demonstrate Governor Romney’s readiness to represent the United States on the world’s stage,” the vice president added.“Not surprisingly, this is just another feeble attempt by the Romney campaign to score political points at the expense of this critical partnership. This assertion is beneath a presidential campaign.”
Romney spokesman Ryan Williams responded by blasting Biden for using “an anonymous and false quote from a foreign newspaper to prop up their flailing campaign.
Guess the Romney spokesman has no idea about the birfoon love affair with Pravda.
You make me laugh long time GB!
Quoting Biden is like quoting Dr. Seuss!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93672 Jul 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you find it necessary to defend yourself? Hmmmm, suspicious. Heterosexual? You'd best get a hold of a good dictionary and discover what "heterosexual" means. And, you'll see, it's not you. Search instead for "homosexual" (getting warm), "crossdresser", hmmm, okay, sorry I blurted out your little secret, and, a more pleasant and harmless name, "gay". How sad. Such a mixed-up person are you. Best get help, I've done all I can for you, now it's up to the shrinks.
What was it you were saying just yesterday? How you don't belittle posters nor make personal attacks? Liar!(we already knew that though)

Can't you see us coming?

Moreno Valley, CA

#93673 Jul 26, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you skip right over the questions concerning Obama and his past and just respond to the ONE subject he didn't have control over which was where his parents moved and lived. You go right past his past that he controlled and that he hides to ask questions about Romney. That has been the hypocrisy of the progressives all along. You don't care about any of Obama's hidden past or that he actually pays so much to keep it hid and yet you are forever asking about Romney's past and act like he is doing something so sinister by hiding anything at all. Why the hypocrisy? Don't you think we should know those things about the man that holds the highest office in our country? If you would ask them of someone wanting to hold that office why would you not expect to have those answers already about the man that currently holds it?
He has no hidden past. What’s wrong with you knuckleheads? Did you not read my post? Don’t talk about hypocrisy unless you’re willing to ask Romney for the same documents you assume Obama is hiding.

Don’t you want to see Romney’s documents as well? Even if you do you won’t, but you won’t assume he’s hiding anything because if you had one iota of sense you’d know his private papers is none of your business.

Obama is president because after all that was said and done he had won the trust of the majority of the electorate. This is the way it works in this country. That you feel you don’t know enough about him is tough as I’m sure you expressed that sentiment in the voting booth. You’ll get that chance again this November. The loser only has a right to his feelings and nothing else.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93674 Jul 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
American Lady wrote:
'Point Em Out Knock Em Out,''Knockout King,''Happy Slapping,' and the Murder of Delfino Mora
Posted Jul 18, 2012 at 04:24 PM
Today, Eric Zorn reflects on the beating death of 62-year-old Delfino Mora, a disabled Mexican immigrant who was, prosecutors allege, randomly attacked at 5 a.m. on July 10 in a West Rogers Park alley while collecting cans. His family has said that he didn't have the economic need to be scrapping, but unable to work construction after an injury, he did so to contribute what he could. Mora's story is one half of the tragedy; the other is the circumstances, a callous and violent game that prosecutors call "Pick 'em out and knock 'em out," which is what it suggests, a game of random street violence. Since I have an interest in crime trends and how they're categorized, I decided to look into it a bit.
http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/Th ...
<quoted text>
Oh boy, what a psychological tug-of-war it must've been for you two. Here we have a disabled Mexican immigrant, whom you despise and two black murderers, whom you hate just as much. Who to choose? What a dilemma! Did you do heads or tails, rock paper scissor? Finally, you two superb American patriots chose to attack the black murderers. I feel for you guys, what a tough choice that must have been. I know you're asking yourself, "why couldn't they kill a nice white guy? Would've made it so much easier for us"
Good Lord Poolboy! Just how deep does your stupidity run? It is an abyss. You fine something funny about this? A man was murdered by gutless cowards. Whether they are black, white, yellow, red or whatever, they should be given a bullet between the eyes. You definitely do not belong in this country, trust me. You should stay home in Sept.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93675 Jul 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the false unemployment numbers, as if the same strategy had not been employed by ALL administrations, dem and Rep since the inception of such statistics. Shades or Rogue don't you think?
No, just crooked Dims.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93676 Jul 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poolboy, eh? You do know about wives and their poolboys, don't you? Have you checked the chlorine lately? Hmmm, not enough? Do you think the poolboy was busy with, hmmm, someone else?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Who would he be with Jackie?
Look, Larry, oh, Larry's a bad example, not dumb enough. I'm the pool boy, remember, or so YOU said. Too trying for you to follow a simple conversation? Is the tin foil dunce cap on too tight again?

Oh, please, next time, go for a witty intelligent reply. Oh, you can't? Sorry.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93677 Jul 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! All that and Obama still leading Romney in the polls? What does that say about Romney? The debates will bury Romney. He’s never been ready for the big league and he never will be.
The big league? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93678 Jul 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting Biden is like quoting Dr. Seuss!
I see you never read Dr. Seuss. Or, rather, never had it read to you. Sorry. Well, Dr. Seuss makes more sense than Romney or any of his gang, specially the birthers he's renounced but whose votes he's still hankering for. He needs every vote he can get but the thousand or so birther votes across the US won't make much difference.

And lead us not into the birther tea party camp,
But deliver us from Romney. Amen
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93679 Jul 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no hidden past. What’s wrong with you knuckleheads? Did you not read my post? Don’t talk about hypocrisy unless you’re willing to ask Romney for the same documents you assume Obama is hiding.
Don’t you want to see Romney’s documents as well? Even if you do you won’t, but you won’t assume he’s hiding anything because if you had one iota of sense you’d know his private papers is none of your business.
Obama is president because after all that was said and done he had won the trust of the majority of the electorate. This is the way it works in this country. That you feel you don’t know enough about him is tough as I’m sure you expressed that sentiment in the voting booth. You’ll get that chance again this November. The loser only has a right to his feelings and nothing else.
Someone please pull the damn wool off Poppo's eyes. He has no hidden past? It's all sealed! What planet are you living on? Obama couldn't out-debate a Myna bird.

Moreno Valley, CA

#93680 Jul 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This really is BS. If we didn't build this country, then who did? Of course we built it. The people (WE) built those roads and bridges through taxes, bonds, etc. Get real! Obama wants to say the Feds are responsible for what we have. That's total BS. He said exactly what he meant!
Yeah I know. The Feds kicked in 90 percent of the cost and the states 10. Where do you get that “we” shit? Are you trying to speak French are something?

What the hell did you build?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93681 Jul 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Look, Larry, oh, Larry's a bad example, not dumb enough. I'm the pool boy, remember, or so YOU said. Too trying for you to follow a simple conversation? Is the tin foil dunce cap on too tight again?
Oh, please, next time, go for a witty intelligent reply. Oh, you can't? Sorry.
I just did you dumbazz and it flew by your head at such a blistering pace you never saw it. Your hair did though. More hairspray! There is no wife or daughter by the pool, only my dog. I will give you this much; you are one "complete" idiot.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#93682 Jul 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If he has not hiden his past then you won't mind explaining how he was able to afford to go to such high class expensive exclusive colleges being the son of a single mother. You won't mind explaining to us what scholarships he applied for and what ones he received to help pay for such a good education that most two income families cannot afford. You won't mind explaining the reason he does not want us to see any docs concerning the F&F program, or why he won't allow an independent source to investigate the WHite House leaks. The fact is he not only has paid to hide a large part of his past from the American people but he continues to hide things from the American people that we not only want to see but have every right to see. Why are you so concerned with Romney's personal tax papers and yet show no concern for anything that Obama hid from us and continues to hide from us? Hypocrisy from progressives at it's finest!!! When Obama shows his college transcripts and explains why his SS# came back as belonging to someone else and allows the release of ALL the F&F docs and allows for an independent investigation into the White House leaks, then, and only then, will we start hollaring for Romney's tax returns. Until then it is nothing more than rants from the progressive hypocrits.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#93683 Jul 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You see very well Siouxweety! I haven’t read the entire bill and obviously neither have you. The link I provided you was sent to me via email by my health care provider, who incidentally was very pleased with the SC decision. They had no idea the bill was a disaster. Since you seem to know something they don’t, maybe you should drop them a line.
Meanwhile
1. What we’ve done
What we have been doing at Kaiser Permanente to respond to the law: We are implementing the law’s requirements while doing what we do best — focusing on quality, affordable care. So far, we have:
Increased eligibility for your dependent children until they turn 26
Provided access to children with pre-existing conditions
Removed cost sharing for certain preventive services
Removed cost sharing for senior annual wellness visits under Medicare
Removed lifetime and annual dollar limits on most benefits
And
I’ll be right where I’ve been for the last forty years with the same doctor I’ve had for the last fifteen years and I suppose you’ll still be talking nonsense about a government takeover and an ensuing disaster.
Actually, we won't have to worry about any of that anymore because Obama is done.
Anyone with a brain knows that. So unless he uses huge voter fraud, he won't be in the White House much longer. All Mitt has to do is keep using Obama's own words against him and the election is in the bag.
At this point, after four years of Obama's shenanigans, I'd take the old lady down the street as president. At least I know she is not going to fundmentally change the USA.
Better luck next time, commies.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93684 Jul 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it you were saying just yesterday? How you don't belittle posters nor make personal attacks? Liar!(we already knew that though)
Can't you see us coming?
Nope, can't rightly see you coming unless I look down under rocks. Who can hear slithering, oozing? Ewwww.

Now point out where I belittled you and made personal attacks. How do I compare to what YOU came out with originally? I dare you, double-dare you to check out the posters, LRS, scroll, see who started the sexual exchanges when beffudled and unable to rightly answer what I wrote. I never , ever initiate that kind of talk. What's more, the language I use, even when discussing sexual mores, could be published in kiddies' books, no BIG words unless I'm quoting you. As I said beforehand, it irks you no end that I can verbally punish you without so much as using one profane word, whereas, you have to go to the dregs of your limited vocabulary trying to insult me, with the opposite occurring every time, making an ass of yourself at each turn. You are too poorly-trained literary-wise to spar with me, so best you limit yourself to reading and lay your keyboard aside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min John Galt 1,348,786
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 214,104
News Obama lays out 2017 spending priorities in fina... 2 hr Bama Yankee 16
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 5 hr Human 90
News Donald Trump Says Criticism of Bill Clinton Is ... 6 hr denver 262
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 hr IBdaMann 35,442
News Is Clinton Bought By Wall Street? There Is A Te... 23 hr Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web