BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237649 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92189 Jul 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Good ones, thanks
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92190 Jul 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Canadian submarine destroys target for the first time in a military war games in Hawaii and makes history...
http://www.fark.com/comments/7221351
I don't even have to read your fark.com . Our submarine fleet is the world's biggest joke. 3 of the 4 work well AS LONG AS THEY DON'T SUBMERGE

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#92191 Jul 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
These "morons" have NO clue WHAT is going on in their Country RS!
They THINK it doesn't affect them unless it's in their own 'little' circle(click)!
Do you want to really really irk them?
Ignore them when they ask you a question. Or just flat out stop speaking to them altogether. Keep fighting the fight dear lady.
We are slowly winning.
Have a great weekend.

“Facts trump speculation”

United States

#92192 Jul 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
We are slowly winning.
Please inform us when you have killed your first windmill.

I won't hold my breath.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92193 Jul 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore them when they ask you a question. Or just flat out stop speaking to them altogether. Keep fighting the fight dear lady.
We are slowly winning.
Have a great weekend.
Thank You S!
I do ignore a lot of their bs.
Yes WE are winning...Thanks to people like you.
Hope you have a great one too.....;-)
Learn to Read

River Grove, IL

#92194 Jul 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Please inform us when you have killed your first windmill.

I won't hold my breath.
Prepare to be irked as sweatysow refuses to acknowledge your post ... It makes her appear soooooo much more intelligent than any response she might attempt
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92195 Jul 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
We are slowly winning.
Have a great weekend.
"Ignore them when they ask you a question", dixit Sioux. Ha ha, well, apart from name-calling and profanity, you have not had ONE answer in the last year as you have no idea what you are talking about. You and American er hmm Lady are quite the duo, ha ha .
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92196 Jul 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even have to read your fark.com . Our submarine fleet is the world's biggest joke. 3 of the 4 work well AS LONG AS THEY DON'T SUBMERGE
unyon [TotalFark]
2012-07-19 12:25:07 AM

ontariolightning: I heard that was the first time since WW2 that a Canadian submarine launched a torpedo.

You may begin to mock Canada in 3...2...1..NOW!

Other than the 6 formerly stationed at West Edmonton Mall, Canada went a lot of years without having many viable subs in the fleet at all. The three most recent were purchased second hand from the Brits, and one of them had a nasty fire on board.

The fact that we successfully did this without blowing ourselves up is an accomplishment, and is cause for overreactive chest thumping, IMO.

SAIL THE NORTHWEST PASSAGE AT YOUR OWN PERIL, TRESPASSERS!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92197 Jul 19, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Prepare to be irked as sweatysow refuses to acknowledge your post ... It makes her appear soooooo much more intelligent than any response she might attempt
P's you off that she "ignores" yous, huh?......8~)
tee hee hee.... 8~D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92198 Jul 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
P's you off that she "ignores" yous, huh?......8~)
tee hee hee.... 8~D
loving every minute of it (w/lyrics)
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#92199 Jul 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
We are slowly winning.
Have a great weekend.
Yes, the birthers are 'slowly' winning. So 'slow' in fact that they haven't even gotten to court case win number one yet. Now that's 'slow'.

Keep up the 'slow' progress.......perhaps in another 1000 years you fools might win in court.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92200 Jul 19, 2012
We're Not Gonna Take It with lyrics
&fe ature=related
Learn to Read

River Grove, IL

#92201 Jul 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>P's you off that she "ignores" yous, huh?......8~)
tee hee hee.... 8~D
Sure Hag sure.

United States

#92202 Jul 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The
Posse Comitatus
Act of 1878
20 Stat. L., 145
June 18, 1878
CHAP. 263 - An act making appropriations for the support of the Army for the fiscal year ending June thirtieth, eighteen hundred and seventy-nine, and for other purposes.
SEC. 15. From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section And any person willfully violating the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction thereof shall be punished by fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding two years or by both such fine and imprisonment.

==========
OBAMA/REID "VOID" THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT OF 1878
EXCERPT:“The FAA is also required under the bill to provide military, commercial and privately-owned drones with expanded access to U.S. airspace currently reserved for manned aircraft by Sept. 30, 2015.
http://www.theantiliberalzone.com/2012/02/07/ ...
Wow! Is that what your blog article said?

The bill that was passed included sections 331-336 concerning unmanned aircraft.

Please point to the section wherein military drones are authorized to operate in US airspace, and in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act.

Subtitle B—Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Sec. 331. Definitions.
Sec. 332. Integration of civil unmanned aircraft systems into national airspace system.
Sec. 333. Special rules for certain unmanned aircraft systems.
Sec. 334. Public unmanned aircraft systems.
Sec. 335. Safety studies.
Sec. 336. Special rule for model aircraft.

I won't hold my breath.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92203 Jul 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
unyon [TotalFark]
2012-07-19 12:25:07 AM
ontariolightning: I heard that was the first time since WW2 that a Canadian submarine launched a torpedo.
You may begin to mock Canada in 3...2...1..NOW!
Other than the 6 formerly stationed at West Edmonton Mall, Canada went a lot of years without having many viable subs in the fleet at all. The three most recent were purchased second hand from the Brits, and one of them had a nasty fire on board.
The fact that we successfully did this without blowing ourselves up is an accomplishment, and is cause for overreactive chest thumping, IMO.
SAIL THE NORTHWEST PASSAGE AT YOUR OWN PERIL, TRESPASSERS!!
I laugh along with you. No problem, ur subs are few and crap. Oh, incidentally, the Northwest passage is ours. Sorry.

United States

#92204 Jul 19, 2012
Insofar as the military and drones are discussed under the Act:

(B) ADDITIONAL CONTENTS.—The report under subparagraph
(A) shall include a description and assessment of
the progress being made in establishing special use airspace to fill the immediate need of the Department of Defense—
(i) to develop detection techniques for small
unmanned aircraft systems; and
(ii) to validate the sense and avoid capability and
operation of unmanned aircraft systems.

Got a clue Birfoons?

How does that violate the Posse Comitatus Act?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92205 Jul 19, 2012
Coven One Tin Soldier
&fe ature=related

When the police break the law there is no law.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#92207 Jul 19, 2012
Cancer on the pResidency wrote:
On exactly what day and in what year did that Anglo-American jurisprudence begin?
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
June 15-19, 1215.
Did you miss this class in high school history?
Tootsie, we all know about the The Great Charter and how it affected American laws but in 1215 no one knew there was anything between England and China except for a lot of water.
So you can stuff your minutia where the sun doesn't shine.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92208 Jul 19, 2012
67-year-old Vietnam Vet harrassed by ghetto youth on bus
&fe ature=related
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92209 Jul 19, 2012
Scorpions - Wind of change
&fe ature=related

RS you will "love" the Vet one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr Bigot mysoginist ... 6,020
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 259,030
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Well Well 1,497,797
News Here's why the 2018 Senate election will be cru... 2 hr Shady Lady 13
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 3 hr RoxLo 472
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 36,484
News Trump puts moderate GOP governors in awkward spot 4 hr Alien Touch 4
More from around the web