BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243591 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#82684 Jun 4, 2012
Liberty Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Rogue, but I do know this. All Jews are Israelis, but not all Israelis are Jews, as the saying goes. There were, and still are, a significant number of secular members of the Israeli government and military. These folks react out of survival modes that have no religious foundation at all. Thou shalt not kill only applies to their own. The son's of Islam are sworn enemies, and the Israeli thinks that 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' is not applicable in their part of the world.
Since Jimmy Carter, American foreign policy has made the Israelis sleep with one eye open, and both eyes open when any American diplomats show up bearing gifts. But it began with LBJ.
Fact-America and England did not want Israel attacking Nasser and Egypt because of the strategic importance of the Suez Canal. Israel knew they were about to be attacked and opted for a preemptive, fully debilitation strike on all Arab targets that were perceived as a threat to Israel.
The Liberty paid the price by the very nature of it's configuration-it was a spy platform. It would have been the one US vessel that should not have been sent into those waters. Now, why was it?
You complicate facts that are simple. It matters not whether the Liberty was a spy or hospital ship. It was sailing in international waters, period, and plainly was to be attacked by no one. Does the US shoot down every Bear Bomber that flies near the Alaskan border but in international airspace? Does it sink all Russian submarines off the US coast but in international waters?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#82685 Jun 4, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Kenyan Ambassador Finally Admits Obama Born in Kenya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SebxDwji__IXX&feature=rel ated
Three times, THREE, the interviewer tried to get the Ambassador to agree that Obama was born in Kenya, and three times the Ambassador just glossed over the question. He never agreed. And AFTER the interview, this phoney says the Ambassador agreed, which he did not. Yellow journalism and American er hmm Lady just drools over it.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#82686 Jun 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your social worker know you're writing this stuff? Does she know you're off your meds?
I've read all I can of Birfoon's imaginary hate prose. The only thing he has gotten right so far is his moniker, to wit, Birfoon, though I think the original birfoons are by now ashamed of him. I notice they are shunning him, so mortified are they.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#82687 Jun 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been declared sane? Or RU still living under state supervision?
BirfoonBoy: "The whole GOVERNMENT WORLD OF RECORDS is on the internet butt head."
Really? Then please post the birth certificates of everyone born in South Bend, Indiana, on May 5 - 9, 1997.
Jagoff<quoted text>
Wojo and Yah decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first goes in to see the counselor, who tells him to take Math, History, and Logic.
"What's Logic?" Wojo asks.
The professor answers by saying, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weedeater?"
"I sure do." "Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" says the Wojo. The professor continues, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Wojo says, "Amazin!" "And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Wojo is obviously catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!!"
Wojo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walks back into the hallway, where his friend Yah is still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asks Yah. "Math, History, and Logic!" replies Wojo.
"What in tarnation is logic???" asked Yah. "Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weedeater?" asked the Wojo.
"No," Yah siad.
"Wall, that be it. You is Queer!"
Again, you foist this stupid joke on us? Aren't you also worried about your Rush-like "queer" obsession?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#82688 Jun 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody, a lemon from the peanut gallery. You are the one that talk about things you have no idea about. Why you can't even pass a high school math test!!!
<quoted text>
But you just did!
High school math test? How about that source on the Supremes already having a vote at the very beginning of deliberations on Obamacare? How about a list of Obama corruption? You stated he was the most corrupt president since Wilson, did you not? Oh, was Wilson that corrupt also? I didn't know that. If Obama is so corrupt,(the most corrupt since Wilson), it should be easy to list 10 corrupt acts and while you're at it, 10 for Wilson. Also, tell me what was wrong with my Vietnam US armaments list and how many of those armaments the North Viets had. Start with that, Rogue, explain your BS and maybe, maybe, we'll see about that grade 5 algebra question.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#82689 Jun 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I agree, you are one sick bastard who rejoices any time he hears about the death of an American service man. Have you ever been to a military funeral? I have ..... about two dozen times.
Have you ever visited a place like Arlington? Well, in 2009 I took my ten year old grand son there. I went to pay my respects to LTG Harry W.O. Kinnard who had passed in January 2009.
In 1987 I took a bus load of troops on a day tour of the Battle of the Bulge and the FIRST stop was at the U.S. cemetery at Hamm, Luxembourg to set the tone of the rest of the day.
I even went to the cemetery at Wiesbaden, Germany to pay my respects to the Red Barron on his birthday. Did you know that just 50 feet away from his grace is the American section that dated from about 1919 until about 1924 which also included small children and women. I guess we had an occupation force there after WWI.
Joannes ponted out that you rejoiced over American deaths. Your turning the tables on him does you no credit, Rogue. And Joannes is right, you do rejoice over the seamen's deaths, you justify it even. Your own American blood, shame on you.

You know nothing about the Red Baron or who shot him down. Best to refrain.

So you went to Arlington. Big deal. Millions of Americans and foreigners have already been there many a time to pay their rightful respects. Why do you have to mention you were there, like that makes you a big hero? Told you yesterday, real heroes have to have war stories dragged out of them, they don't recite their "heroics" here on Topix daily.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#82690 Jun 4, 2012
Liberty Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Rogue, but I do know this. All Jews are Israelis, but not all Israelis are Jews, as the saying goes. There were, and still are, a significant number of secular members of the Israeli government and military. These folks react out of survival modes that have no religious foundation at all. Thou shalt not kill only applies to their own. The son's of Islam are sworn enemies, and the Israeli thinks that 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' is not applicable in their part of the world.
Since Jimmy Carter, American foreign policy has made the Israelis sleep with one eye open, and both eyes open when any American diplomats show up bearing gifts. But it began with LBJ.
Fact-America and England did not want Israel attacking Nasser and Egypt because of the strategic importance of the Suez Canal. Israel knew they were about to be attacked and opted for a preemptive, fully debilitation strike on all Arab targets that were perceived as a threat to Israel.
The Liberty paid the price by the very nature of it's configuration-it was a spy platform. It would have been the one US vessel that should not have been sent into those waters. Now, why was it?
What do you have against Jews? Are you an anti-Semite?
Do you know the difference between a spy ship/plane/car/ etc. and a reconnaissance one? A reconnaissance ship/plane/etc. has military markings. A example of a spy ship are the Soviet "fishing boats" that were near our rocket ranges. But for fishing boats they had very large radar antennas.
But to you Libtards every one is a spy!!!
Oh, the USS Liberty was attacked on July 8th, 1967. The six day war started on July 5th.
Which way was the wind blowing that day? Now I don't know but I do know that smoke can travel many, many miles and after three days of battles in the Sinai there would be more than enough smoke to muddle identifying ships/planes/etc.
Yep, the Israelis always sleep with one eye open anytime there is a Democrat in the White House. How many Muslim counties has Pres. Obama visited? Has he been to Israel yet?
American Lady

Versailles, KY

#82691 Jun 4, 2012
AllOverWith wrote:
<quoted text>
And another thing. He, or you, will never be a thousand times my better. So why don't you take you bigotry garbage and go spew it somewhere else. That's always going to be your problem, America ain't all black and beautiful. I'm gonna live here whether you and the rest of the bigots that think like you like it or not.
Amen and HIGH Fives Brother Patriot!
I "like" your STYLE!....;-)

Location hidden

#82692 Jun 4, 2012
You Libtards take the Jews as fools. Usually 90% of all Jews vote Democrat but after four years of Carter they Jews, in 1980 and again in 1984, switched parties and voted for REAGAN. They were called NeoCons.
Jews make up only 2% of all voters in America but in New York, New Jersey and Florida they are about 4% and if just 25% of the Jewish voters switch in those states, Obama will probably lose. And when you consider that Obama has also piss off the Faithful Catholics, a lot of them will also join the other NeoCons.

Location hidden

#82693 Jun 4, 2012
You do know what today is, don't you? This is the first day of the Supreme Court watch. In the next two weeks the Supremes will announce their decisions. How do you think Law Professor Barrack Obama will do?
We will see just how good of a law professor he was!!!
American Lady

Versailles, KY

#82694 Jun 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yea, about a half dozen of us went to pay respects to the Red Barron on his birthday. We took along a bottle of cognac and some shot glasses to toast him.
From Wiki: In 1975, the remains were moved to a family plot at the Südfriedhof in Wiesbaden, where he is buried next to his brother Bolko, his sister Elisabeth, and her husband
Yea, the were more than a few people who watch us Americans toast the Barron in the cemetery. Oh, we were from across the Rhine River and were based at Mainz-Finthen Flugplatz. My office was in a WWII parachute hanger. It is now a civilian airport.
http://translate.google.com/translate...
Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#82696 Jun 4, 2012
Birfoon wrote:
<quoted text>
He, OBAMA SR., knew it was his son's destiny was to be POTUS, so he rigged all this birth crap up to make sure OBAMA JR., was a citizen.(Like father, like son on the rigged stuff).
Well there you have it folks. OBAMA SR. was a prophet, seer, witch doctor, psychic, dreamer, and planned all this so it could be his son's destiny some 47 years later.
You tell me to get a life. You need to go have your head examined, but take that tin foil cone off first.
Sarcasm again flies over the Birfoon head and Birfoon regurgitates it without understanding that it undercuts his fantasy: there would have been no reason, motive or need to hide a putative Kenyan birth, unless momma, Sr., and Grannie just knew his destiny was to be POTUS.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Do the math? RU on drugs?
BirfoonBoy: "That's 19 months from the time of conception-over a year and a half."
Gee wiz! Ain't it a fact!
But BirfoonBoy seems to think that Barack Sr, had a reason to lie! He knew it was his son's destiny to be POTUS!
Mere naturalized citizenship would not suffice! He was going to be PRESIDENT!
But BirfoonBoy has "compelling" arguments about JFK, Vietnam, Bay of Pigs, and Aliens landing in Roswell, NM!
Nutball: "Now I was in Hawaii in 1961, 1962, 1963, and 1964, and I can assure you that with JFK heating up ..."
Get a life.
American Lady

Versailles, KY

#82697 Jun 4, 2012
What CNN doesn't want you to see again!
&fe ature=related

The man who saw it coming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#82698 Jun 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I agree, you are one sick bastard who rejoices any time he hears about the death of an American service man. Have you ever been to a military funeral? I have ..... about two dozen times.
Have you ever visited a place like Arlington? Well, in 2009 I took my ten year old grand son there. I went to pay my respects to LTG Harry W.O. Kinnard who had passed in January 2009.
In 1987 I took a bus load of troops on a day tour of the Battle of the Bulge and the FIRST stop was at the U.S. cemetery at Hamm, Luxembourg to set the tone of the rest of the day.
I even went to the cemetery at Wiesbaden, Germany to pay my respects to the Red Barron on his birthday. Did you know that just 50 feet away from his grace is the American section that dated from about 1919 until about 1924 which also included small children and women. I guess we had an occupation force there after WWI.
You can try to twist the topic into something else, the fact remains that you have been handed your ass concerning the USS LIberty.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#82700 Jun 4, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see why you cut and paste my comments loser.
You should stop trying to edit other peoples posts and try editing your own.
BWhaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaaa
wow - with comebacks like that I can't understand why you;'re not working the comedy clubs ...

so moroin - come up with one single thought you can claim as your own yet? No? Well, still must suck to be you.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#82701 Jun 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You do know what today is, don't you? This is the first day of the Supreme Court watch. In the next two weeks the Supremes will announce their decisions. How do you think Law Professor Barrack Obama will do?
We will see just how good of a law professor he was!!!
Here's the difference between real logical law-abiding people and birthers and tea partyers, Rogue. If obamacare is judged unconstitutional by the Supreme court, dems and folks alike will abide by it, maybe try again to have it put to another congressional vote, but all within the constitution and US laws. They won't like the verdict but will abide by it and certainly will not call the judges Iranian commies and repub-appointed sycophants.(like the Georgina judge and all other 102 court cases). If Supreme court approves Obama, common-sense dems and repubs will rejoice, but that's about it.

The birfoons (you) on the other hand will rejoice and shout all over the rooftops that the Supreme Court rendered the correct judgement, voted against obamacare, that these justices are the best, except those that will vote against, the minority ones , of course. They will say this serves Obama right, that he is a poor law professor as Rogue just said (how he ties the two I'll never know), and that this is a great day for America, that it's good that half the population has no health coverage and the other half is poorly and very expensively covered. BUT, should the Supreme court approve Obamacare, well well, we will read what traitors, Iranian traitors these Supremes are, how they were pressured by Obama and threatened even from day 1 by Obama's henchmen. Same as Justice Roberts was threatened at a secret meeting with Obama just before his inauguration not to spill the beans on his BC and foreign birth.

Hell, it's what I like about birthers and tea partyers. Humble winners, gracious losers. Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#82702 Jun 4, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to twist the topic into something else, the fact remains that you have been handed your ass concerning the USS LIberty.
That he has. And know something, he is so ignorant he doesn't even know who started that war. And how that war got them the disputed territories they now hold and won't give back. All facts, not anti-semitism as Rogue will instantly claim. Palestine for Palestine, Israel for Israel are my wishes, and peace. I know,I know, that is to Rogue the height of anti-semitism, as it is anti-semitic to say that Israel attacked a US ship in international waters, killed many US sailors but that's ok and to criticize that attack is to be against Israel, as was Carter who is responsible for NO WAR for over 30 years between Egypt, Jordan and Isreal and Syria, a never-before-seen situation.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#82703 Jun 4, 2012
Birfoon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying nothing. INS records? What the hell are you talking about. If Obama Sr. had a passport, which he did, your Googling up the wrong records. Anybody over the age of 11 knows you need to check the State Department Visa records. Hawaiian Department of Health has no birth records on Obama according to the highest state official. You didn't know that? Your Kenyan done sandbagged ya with a blindside SUCKER punch. You just keep listening to David Axelhead.
Nope. INS records tell the story. Barack Obama (Sr.) signed an application to extend time of temporary stay (in the US) on April 29, 1964. The application shows his last arrival in US 8-9-59. No magical mystery trip to Kenya with pregnant Momma Ann.

BTW, the record also shows he had his stay extended on 8/8/61, the day his little tyke's birth was registered in Hawaii. Hee hee.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, but INS records do not show that Sr. returned to Kenya until well after the birth of his son. Gregg Takiyama's information is consistent with what is known. HI DOH has confirmed Obama's Hawaiian birth at Kapiolani.
BirfoonBoy: "So it ought to be easy for you to find Obama Jr.'s birth records in the U of H."
Huh? Whoever said he was born "in the U of H"? RU dusted?
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#82704 Jun 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Joannes ponted out that you rejoiced over American deaths. Your turning the tables on him does you no credit, Rogue. And Joannes is right, you do rejoice over the seamen's deaths, you justify it even. Your own American blood, shame on you.
You know nothing about the Red Baron or who shot him down. Best to refrain.
So you went to Arlington. Big deal. Millions of Americans and foreigners have already been there many a time to pay their rightful respects. Why do you have to mention you were there, like that makes you a big hero? Told you yesterday, real heroes have to have war stories dragged out of them, they don't recite their "heroics" here on Topix daily.
I think that is really funny coming from the two of you who loath the military.
Oh, I haven't told you my "sad" war stories. The ones I live with every day. So screw you!

Location hidden

#82705 Jun 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the difference between real logical law-abiding people and birthers and tea partyers, Rogue. If obamacare is judged unconstitutional by the Supreme court, dems and folks alike will abide by it, maybe try again to have it put to another congressional vote, but all within the constitution and US laws. They won't like the verdict but will abide by it and certainly will not call the judges Iranian commies and repub-appointed sycophants.(like the Georgina judge and all other 102 court cases). If Supreme court approves Obama, common-sense dems and repubs will rejoice, but that's about it.
The birfoons (you) on the other hand will rejoice and shout all over the rooftops that the Supreme Court rendered the correct judgement, voted against obamacare, that these justices are the best, except those that will vote against, the minority ones , of course. They will say this serves Obama right, that he is a poor law professor as Rogue just said (how he ties the two I'll never know), and that this is a great day for America, that it's good that half the population has no health coverage and the other half is poorly and very expensively covered. BUT, should the Supreme court approve Obamacare, well well, we will read what traitors, Iranian traitors these Supremes are, how they were pressured by Obama and threatened even from day 1 by Obama's henchmen. Same as Justice Roberts was threatened at a secret meeting with Obama just before his inauguration not to spill the beans on his BC and foreign birth.
Hell, it's what I like about birthers and tea partyers. Humble winners, gracious losers. Wow.
Ah, how has Obama and Read acted ALREADY? Both have expressed publicly that they fell the Supreme should uphold both of these decisions. I don't recall ANY republican leader doing that!!!
Now, if you can show us an example, please share. But you can bet your sweet bippy I will share the Democrat leaders response if it is negative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,782,649
News Charles Krauthammer: The last refuge of liberal... (Aug '10) 1 hr lefty mcgee 15
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 6 hr Cassandra_ 10,048
News Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson stallin... (Aug '14) 7 hr C Kersey 23
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 16 hr hojo 40,598
News Why we need the Michigan Poor Peoplea s Campaign Thu lol 1
News Protective Order Extended Against Palin Stalker (Apr '11) Wed Stop Antifa Terro... 13