BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 230920 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Old Goat

Austin, TX

#76799 May 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! You forgot to mention that Obama is just cleaning up the mess that Bush left us with.
Oh, I haven't a thing to say, just (laffen) my ass off at you!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#76800 May 1, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, we'd have real change by now.
All the broken promises, all the failed legislation and delay (health care reform, immigration reform) is not President Obama's fault or the fault of the Democrat-controlled Congress.
It's all George Bush's fault!
Take for example the attempt of Eric Holder, the president's attorney general, to hold terrorists' trials in New York City . Or his decision to try the Christmas Day underpants bomber as a civilian.
Two disastrous decisions.
Certainly those were bad judgments based on poor advice from George Bush!
Need more proof?
You might recall when Scott Brown won the election to the U.S. Senate from Massachusetts, capturing "The Ted Kennedy Seat", President Obama said, Brown's victory was the result of the same voter anger that propelled Obama into office in 2008.
People were still angry about George Bush and the policies of the past 10 years. And they wanted change.
Yes, according to the president, the voter rebellion in Massachusetts , was George Bush's fault.
Therefore, in retaliation, they elected a Republican to the Ted Kennedy seat, ending a half-century of domination by Democrats. It is all George Bush's fault !
Will the failed administration of George Bush ever end, and the time for hope and and change ever arrive???
Will President Obama ever accept responsibility for something/anything?
(Chuck Green is a veteran Colorado journalist and former(Democrat) editor-in-chief of The Denver Post.)
;-)
Leave me out of your SPAM wars!!!!
Yeehaa

Toledo, OH

#76801 May 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You never address the comments, but rather, always divert the attention with some sort of personal slam directed at the previous poster. Is that because you have nothing to say???
Does it really matter if I 'served' or not? Not really.
I will just say that I did more in service than GW Bush.
GW Bush???? Isn't that the Dum-o-craps way of diverting the attention off of theirself.

Obozo uses that ploy all the time and it's getting old.
Yeehaa

Toledo, OH

#76802 May 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
When the USA decides to invade and bomb other countries, that makes it the business of the entire world.
I realize you might have a problem with such a high level concept.
That sounds very anti-American. Have you read the news lately? Do you know what Obozo is doing in Pakistan with his drones right now?

Isn't it past your bedtime infant?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#76803 May 1, 2012
Yeehaa wrote:
<quoted text>
GW Bush???? Isn't that the Dum-o-craps way of diverting the attention off of theirself.
Obozo uses that ploy all the time and it's getting old.
Dum-o-craps????
Obozo???

What??? You must be about 12 or so.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#76804 May 1, 2012
Yeehaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds very anti-American. Have you read the news lately? Do you know what Obozo is doing in Pakistan with his drones right now?
Isn't it past your bedtime infant?
Obozo???? Spoken like a typical middle school student...or perhaps, an infant.

Sounds very anti-American??? Too bad! Just your juveline view of things.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76805 May 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave me out of your SPAM wars!!!!
KiSS my Grits hun.....
I've ASKED you guys "politely" before to leave ME alone....
Did YOU? NO......

You on here FAIR GAME!.......
What was TOLD to me......

Sorry about ya luck!.......;-)
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#76806 May 1, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my Grits hun.....
I've ASKED you guys "politely" before to leave ME alone....
Did YOU? NO......
You on here FAIR GAME!.......
What was TOLD to me......
Sorry about ya luck!.......;-)
You've never done anything 'politely'.

Go back to your incestual brood.
Yeehaa

Toledo, OH

#76807 May 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Dum-o-craps????
Obozo???
What??? You must be about 12 or so.
There you go again. Childish tactic of diversion because you can't answer the question. Do you know what Obozo is doing with his drones right now?

I'll give you 10 minutes to google it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76808 May 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacked by one hundred blacks, eh? One hundred did you say? Did all of the one hundred get at least one punch or one shove in? And the couple is still alive? Remarkable. Oh, I see, it's reporte4d by WND, the most trusted News source, the Walter Kronkite of the News world.
To me, there is only one solution : All the Blacks back to Africa, all 35 million of them. It's the only way. After all, they were brought to Europe and North and South America for their own good and happiness aboard luxurious ships, but being the ingrates that they are, did not even turn out to be good citizens. It's said they often wear hoodies. Deportation's the only solution.
Ha ha, the end is near, folks, 2012 is the year, dixit WND
Here's WHY we didn't HEAR about iT sooner.....

There's More to This Than Meets the Eye WROTE:
Submitted by John T Roberts, Norfolk, VA on Tue, 05/01/2012 at 6:35 pm.

The Pilot owes readers -- and a national audience, now that Drudge has picked up the incident -- a detailed explanation of why and how it covered up this story.

Given the paper's direct political ties to the Obama administration, the paper has a LOT of 'splaining to do.

(Maurice Jones, former publisher of The Pilot, was appointed deputy secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development in March: http://hamptonroads.com/2012/03/senate-confir... )

It certainly serves the administration's purposes to have stories of black-on-white crime suppressed in the wake of recent national interest in the Trayvon Martin story.

In contrast, it is hard to see any benefit The Pilot itself gains from hiding this event, since doing so is clearly a violation of professional ethics.

This from a newspaper that repeatedly pontificates on the need for "more sunshine" in public dealings!

http://hamptonroads.com.nyud.net/2012/05/beat...

Or so THEY say....;-)
Yeehaa

Toledo, OH

#76809 May 1, 2012
Here you go infant. Here is what you FINE president is doing while you are sleeping.

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — An American drone strike killed three suspected militants in Pakistan’s tribal belt on Sunday, an official said, in the first such attack since the country’s Parliament demanded an end to those missions just over two weeks ago.

The remotely piloted aircraft struck an abandoned school building in the densely populated central bazaar of Miram Shah, the capital of the North Waziristan tribal agency, killing three people and wounding two, a government official and a local resident said.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#76810 May 1, 2012
Yeehaa wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Childish tactic of diversion because you can't answer the question. Do you know what Obozo is doing with his drones right now?
I'll give you 10 minutes to google it.
Sorry, I was speaking of GW Bush any you tried to divert to somebody you call Obozo.

1) you diverted
2) you display childish behavior
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76811 May 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I was speaking of GW Bush any you tried to divert to somebody you call Obozo.
1) you diverted
Here "YAlowNESS"

I'll DIVERT some more!....;-)

America does not need immigration reform, it needs leadership reform.

Leadership and enforcement of the existing laws. If our government will not enforce the existing laws (One example is that over 80% on deportation orders are still in the country Read Here), why should anyone expect they will enforce the laws with Immigration Reform? They have not earned America's trust and confidence to grant them program expansion.
Secure the borders. The southern border could be secured within weeks.
Enforce the laws in the interior, not just near the borders where agents can ask anyone to verify their legal status.
Mandate e-Verify legal right to work verification for all employers and prosecute employers who knowingly hire ilegally. Prosecute the fraudulent use of SSNs and all forms of ID fraud. Enforce the IRS laws equally. End the IRS issuances of Taxpayer ID Numbers to known illegal aliens.
End $6B per year birthright citizenships.
End mandatory public education for the children of illegal alien parents. Require public schools to verify legal status during enrollments.
End public housing assistance, WIC, food stamps, non-emergency medical care and other benefits realized through anchor babies status.
96% of law enforcement is local. Increase 287(g) and ICE's Secure Communities Initiative with local law agencies across the country. Local law enforcement must work with ICE, there will never be enough ICE agents to do it alone.
End catch and release courts and remove sanctuary judges. Illegals will not return for their court dates. ICE must deport illegals caught in crimes, this is what they're paid to do.
End sanctuary state and city policies, vote out anti-enforcement representatives. Vote out those at the city, state and federal levels who have ignored the laws and failed to uphold their oath of office.

http://immigrationcounters.com/index.html
Yeehaa

Toledo, OH

#76812 May 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) you diverted
Oh my Gawd! Is that the best you can do? I asked you that question
clear back at post number 76802 and you have been using diversionary tactics ever since.

And you still couldn't answer it after I gave you ten minutes to find it so I helped you out. Would you like another current history question or do you just want to babble?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#76815 May 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That was not my question. My question was, "?But when did he say that?"
And the CORRECT answer is, within the past few days!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Believe it or not Rogue, all types of memory loss are actually subsets of amnesia.
http://www.ehow.com/about_5095393_short-term-...

The correct answer should have been “no he didn’t say it after the fact; he said it during the 2008 campaign.” Now the same folks who claimed he was nuts (and naïve even) for saying it then, now say they would have done the same thing.

To be fair, John McCain did in fact say he had a secret plan to capture or kill Bin Laden, but as of today he has yet to reveal exactly what that secret plan entailed.

Like Obama I’ll let you explain why you credit Leon Panetta with anything to do with intel as he had zero experience in the intelligence community. Even the CIA was confused by the selection.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But when did he say that? After the fact?
I still give Leon Panetta the most credit.
No! He didn't say it after the fact Rogue.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76816 May 1, 2012
HOW can ya KILL.....a DEAD man?...;-0
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#76817 May 1, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Here "YAlowNESS"
I'll DIVERT some more!....;-)
America does not need immigration reform, it needs leadership reform.
Leadership and enforcement of the existing laws. If our government will not enforce the existing laws (One example is that over 80% on deportation orders are still in the country Read Here), why should anyone expect they will enforce the laws with Immigration Reform? They have not earned America's trust and confidence to grant them program expansion.
Secure the borders. The southern border could be secured within weeks.
Enforce the laws in the interior, not just near the borders where agents can ask anyone to verify their legal status.
Mandate e-Verify legal right to work verification for all employers and prosecute employers who knowingly hire ilegally. Prosecute the fraudulent use of SSNs and all forms of ID fraud. Enforce the IRS laws equally. End the IRS issuances of Taxpayer ID Numbers to known illegal aliens.
End $6B per year birthright citizenships.
End mandatory public education for the children of illegal alien parents. Require public schools to verify legal status during enrollments.
End public housing assistance, WIC, food stamps, non-emergency medical care and other benefits realized through anchor babies status.
96% of law enforcement is local. Increase 287(g) and ICE's Secure Communities Initiative with local law agencies across the country. Local law enforcement must work with ICE, there will never be enough ICE agents to do it alone.
End catch and release courts and remove sanctuary judges. Illegals will not return for their court dates. ICE must deport illegals caught in crimes, this is what they're paid to do.
End sanctuary state and city policies, vote out anti-enforcement representatives. Vote out those at the city, state and federal levels who have ignored the laws and failed to uphold their oath of office.
http://immigrationcounters.com/index.html
Just more SPAM from the Incest Mom.....big deal!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76818 May 1, 2012
Iran's intelligence minister says the country has reliable information that former head of the al-Qaeda terrorist group Osama bin Laden died of disease some time ago.

“We have accurate information that bin Laden died of illness some time ago,” Heidar Moslehi told reporters on the sidelines of a Cabinet meeting on Sunday.

He questioned Washington's claim that bin Laden was killed by American troops in a hiding compound in Pakistan on May 1.

“If the US military and intelligence apparatus have really arrested or killed bin Laden, why don't they show him (his dead body) why have they thrown his corpse into the sea?” Moslehi asked.

“When we apprehended [former Jundallah ringleader Abdul Malik] Rigi, we showed him and also aired his interview,” ISNA quoted the intelligence chief as saying.

By releasing such false news, he said, the White House seeks to overshadow regional awakening.

Moslehi said US officials resort to such PR campaigns to divert attention from their domestic problems as well as their “fragile” economic situation.

US President Barack Obama claimed that Osama bin Laden was killed by US forces on May 1 in a hiding compound in Pakistan.

A US official later announced that bin Laden's body was abruptly buried at sea, falsely boasting that his hasty burial was in accordance with the Islamic law, requiring burial within 24 hours of death.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/178898.html
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#76819 May 1, 2012
Yeehaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Gawd! Is that the best you can do? I asked you that question
clear back at post number 76802 and you have been using diversionary tactics ever since.
And you still couldn't answer it after I gave you ten minutes to find it so I helped you out. Would you like another current history question or do you just want to babble?
I'd explain it to you, but since you are such a low level thinker, I doubt you'd understand much of it.

Go play games with somebody else and take your juvenile comments with you.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#76820 May 1, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Two Federal Reserve officials warned Tuesday that the U.S. could be heading for a "fiscal cliff" at year's end if mandated tax increases and spending cuts are implemented.
Charles Evans of the Chicago Fed called the cliff a "big uncertainty" while Atlanta Fed President Dennis Lockhart said there could be a "financial shock" if markets begin to anticipate that Congress and the White House do little to address this situation.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/47246646
If they don't renew the Bush tax cuts they will have all kinds of money to spend hotel suites and booze.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min No To Trump 252,830
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Reality Speaks 1,457,582
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 16 min Philosophic 99
News U.S. spy agencies fight Congress over plan for ... 28 min Philosophic 4
News Presidential commission urges better cybersecur... 41 min Go Blue Forever 1
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 8 hr Idea Maker 282
News Twenty trillion things that have not changed si... 12 hr Go Blue Forever 96
More from around the web