Bill Maher: McCain's the "Old Fogey o...

Bill Maher: McCain's the "Old Fogey of War"

There are 318 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Mar 23, 2008, titled Bill Maher: McCain's the "Old Fogey of War". In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

Friday on his Real Time show, Bill Maher discussed John McCain, the "old fogey of war." I have to admit, some of the statements McCain has been making of late, where he repetitively has made misstatements about Iran and Al Qaida, have reminded me of nothing less than the "errors" made prior to the Iraq invasion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
None of the Above 08

Henderson, NV

#1 Mar 23, 2008
"Let's be honest: McCain has military experience. He doesn't have a lot of foreign policy experience"

And Obama and Clinton.......???

From my POV, they don't have any foreign policy experience either (well unless you count Obama living in Indonesia as a kid and Clinton flying around the world as First Lady).
Figgs

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Mar 23, 2008
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

Iran does have ties to Al Qaeda.

“VICTORY is Mine”

Since: Sep 07

Ambridge, PA

#3 Mar 23, 2008
None of the Above 08 wrote:
"Let's be honest: McCain has military experience. He doesn't have a lot of foreign policy experience"
From my POV, they don't have any foreign policy experience either (well unless you count Obama living in Indonesia as a kid and Clinton flying around the world as First Lady).
Where have you been? McCain has sat on every FP group for the last 30 years.
TooSmarttobeRepu blican

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2008
After all the lies from the Bush Administration to elect McCain who only offers more of the same is incredibly stupid. I only wish George W. Bush would come out of the closet and announce he's pro-Al Qaeda. He's provided them the greatest gifts they could request by invading Iraq and now he wants to do the same in Iran. John McCain has forfeited all claim to integrity and competence by embracing George W. Bush's follies and flaws. I defended McCain in 2000 against such scum as Ted Sampley who called him 'traitor' and 'Manchurian Candidate.' I cannot defend him for being Bush Lite. McCain's election would be a 3rd term for George W. Bush a/k/a Worst President in American History. You concern yourself about 'unacceptable candidates' and we've barely survived the most unacceptable candidate to ever run and win office, George W. Bush. Those who supported and continue to support him are inexcusably stupid and have caused the most damage to America since the second World War.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5 Mar 23, 2008
Pudintain wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? McCain has sat on every FP group for the last 30 years.
so why doesn't he talk like he has.

His general world knowledge is shocking.

The outside world is hostile and alien to Washington.

“VICTORY is Mine”

Ambridge, PA

#6 Mar 23, 2008
TooSmarttobeRepublican wrote:
After all the lies from the Bush Administration to elect McCain who only offers more of the same is incredibly stupid. I only wish George W. Bush would come out of the closet and announce he's pro-Al Qaeda. He's provided them the greatest gifts they could request by invading Iraq and now he wants to do the same in Iran. John McCain has forfeited all claim to integrity and competence by embracing George W. Bush's follies and flaws. I defended McCain in 2000 against such scum as Ted Sampley who called him 'traitor' and 'Manchurian Candidate.' I cannot defend him for being Bush Lite. McCain's election would be a 3rd term for George W. Bush a/k/a Worst President in American History. You concern yourself about 'unacceptable candidates' and we've barely survived the most unacceptable candidate to ever run and win office, George W. Bush. Those who supported and continue to support him are inexcusably stupid and have caused the most damage to America since the second World War.
You have to be the biggest idiot in the US to think that. Why do the terrorist have all the same talking points of the left? I'll tell you. They want the left in office because they all want to run a pro marxist government.

“VICTORY is Mine”

Ambridge, PA

#7 Mar 23, 2008
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you most be blind. When hasn't he? Stop watching MSNBC and ABC and read some real news.

“VICTORY is Mine”

Ambridge, PA

#8 Mar 23, 2008
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
look at his record too, it speaks for itself.
Roswell Alien

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Mar 23, 2008
None of the Above 08 wrote:
police-e+y=______? drinKing 2 much Hoover Dam H20?

;-)))))))))
Roswell Alien

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Mar 23, 2008
TooSmarttobeRepublican wrote:
;-)))))))))

wellcome 2 AmarryCanese ????????? ;-0
Roswell Alien

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Mar 23, 2008
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
talKing about alien ?

;-)))))))))

they can hidden my dead body but can not control my Alien Spirit

;-)))))))))
Roswell Alien

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Mar 23, 2008
Figgs wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ wp-dyn/articles/A4191-2004Jul2 1.html
Iran does have ties to Al Qaeda.
ipod iphone ibook ilaugh inews ireport irun ?

;-))))))))) now uran and urace

;-)))))))))
Richard

Akron, OH

#13 Mar 23, 2008
I should respect something Bill Maher says? I don't think so!

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#14 Mar 23, 2008
Roswell Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
talKing about alien ?
;-)))))))))
they can hidden my dead body but can not control my Alien Spirit
;-)))))))))
you sound Dixie friend; rebel, rebel.

Deo Vindice.

“make mine a double, please”

chicago

#15 Mar 23, 2008
apparently iria keeps posting bill maher articles because he/she/it has some incredibly idiotic idea that bill maher actually knows something about ... ANYTHING

take bill maher, and the 17 morons that watch his show and what do you have ...
18 morons.
Figgs

Boca Raton, FL

#16 Mar 23, 2008
Hillary's foreign policy experience includes treating the White House like a Motel 6 for Chinese government officials. George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Karl Rove, and their willing accomplices should all be tried for crimes against humanity. However, Hillary will only exacerbate the mess Shrub has gotten us in.
Richard

Akron, OH

#17 Mar 23, 2008
Obama has the most liberal voting record in Congress:
http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/
He votes party line more than just about any other democrat, including Clinton. He went to a racist church for 20 years because that's what other blacks in Chicago did. He sold drugs, he received extremely discounted property while in office. You belive that this man is going to be an agent of change? If so, you lack discernment.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Mar 23, 2008
Pudintain wrote:
<quoted text>look at his record too, it speaks for itself.
John McCain is an angry, closed-minded man who could very well lose control when he needs it most.

Since: Mar 08

Carmel, IN

#19 Mar 23, 2008
just had lunch wrote:
apparently iria keeps posting bill maher articles because he/she/it has some incredibly idiotic idea that bill maher actually knows something about ... ANYTHING
take bill maher, and the 17 morons that watch his show and what do you have ...
18 morons.
People watch his show?!

“Dropped on head as child”

Since: Dec 06

Athens, Ga

#20 Mar 23, 2008
Drift wrote:
<quoted text>
People watch his show?!
I know - Hollywood, comedians, Europeans, singers, Leno/Letterman, authors, scientists, are all "liberals" and not interesting to you.

Stick with Hannity and O'Reilly and Pat Robertson - proof that conservatives have brain-rot.

You have your own channel - enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,420,523
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min American Lady 240,009
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 37 min Captain Yesterday 45
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Buster Steinbeizer 222,798
News Hillary Clinton's evolution on gay rights: 'On ... 2 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 3 hr Mite Be 11
News Al-Maliki: U.S. forces won't stay after 2011 (Nov '10) 4 hr Big Bad John Roberts 10
More from around the web