US blacks fear lingering racism if Obama loses

Sep 3, 2012 Full story: The Daily Star 378

A man looks at tee shirts for sale at the Carolina Fest street festival during preparations for the Democratic National Convention on September 3, 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Full Story
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
nomad

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
No longer is it about ones ideologue vs the next . The issues are not even on the mind of most voters it's seem to be all about race. They wont even mention Obama's accomplishments as president only the fact that he couldn't recover an economy that was ran to the grown by republicans for eight years.
Theyll conveniently for get about the billion and trillion of dollar the war put us in dept. They'll continue to just say well it's Obama economy now.
RACIST OH PLEASE . OBAMAS PROVE POSITIVE THAT NEGROS ARE THE BIGEST BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT INEPT PATHETIC FCK UPS TO EVER WALK THE EARTH.
IF I HAVE TO HEAR ONE MORE NEGRO WHINE IT'S ALL THE WHITE MAN'S FAULT I'M GOING TO SCREAM .
NOT ONLY ARE THEY USELESS BUT COWARDLY REFUSING TO EVER TAKE ANY KIND OF OWNERSHIP OF THEIR ACTIONS. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS AFIRMITIVE ACTION JACK UFF OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE BEFORE HE TURNS THE WHOLE COUNTRY INTO A GHETTO .
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 4, 2012
after almost four years, the common black should know by now that the Obama election wasn't gonna magically quadruple his population, double the amount of BM/WW couples, nor open the gates to allow the criminal black to run free and rampant in the streets - all the types of things black males mostly care about.

a great-many radical afrocentrists however probably envisioned such possibilities leading up to the day itself of his election. regardless of who wins, the thrill should be over by now, and i'd fail to see how or why most blacks even care who the president is.
Alfonso De La Vega

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Sep 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="... the common black should know by now that the Obama election wasn't gonna magically quadruple his population, double the amount of BM/WW couples, nor open the gates to allow the criminal black to run free and rampant in the streets - all the types of things black males mostly care about.
.[/QUOTE]

The common black person in the USA or anywhere else doesn't want an increase of criminals in the streets via letting all black criminals free from prison. The common black person fears the criminals and what the criminals can do to them if released just like everyone else.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Unfortunately, President Obama is caught between a rock and a hard place, as trite as this may sound. On the one hand, he can't be too harsh or risk being branded savage or even truculent, while on the other hand, he doesn't get the full fleged support of the people in his own Party and certainly is met with total resistance from those on the other side of the aisle.

Republicans are so obsessed with seeing him fail at all costs that they put partian politics ahead of what is good for the country and they wonder why some of us remain disgusted with them.
Categorical Imperative

Harrisburg, PA

#6 Sep 4, 2012
Edthirty wrote:
Unfortunately, President Obama is caught between a rock and a hard place, as trite as this may sound. On the one hand, he can't be too harsh or risk being branded savage or even truculent,....
I remember seeing a documentary about proper candidate demeanor. It stressed that it's unwise to attack the opponent too severely lest you cause the voters to feel sorry for him and they go over to his side. This applies even more so if the opponent is highly respected iconic figure as Reagan was.
nomad

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes racist the overall undertone of most conservatives within the republican party has been undisputedly racist. Anybody that denies that is a racist, look at the tea party, and then theres Rush Limlimbaugh and all his racist remarks shock jock or not he has still is one of the most influential conservative personalities in America.
You claim we scream racist well what are we suppose to do when it's obvious racist.
No one gives a sht about your magic word it doesn't get you jack shit anymore its over use has rendered it powerless obama maxed out the race card .I hate to be the one to break it to you but that slaveship has sailed and sank in 2008. so peddle your you inslaved us scam some where its a tired old hustle on par with tree card montie or the bait and switch.
simply smarter than u

Greeley, CO

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Obama has increased racial animosity by dividing us, pandering to certain groups and living down to the unfair stereotype that all blacks want is more freebies from Uncle Sam. He had a chance to be the President of ALL of us but decided to go for his left-wing nutburger fans instead. That won't have any affect on how people view blacks. This is Obama's failure and his ALONE! We'll get another black President someday. Jimmy Carter was a moron but nobody says everyone in Georgia is a dumbass, do they?

Blacks have nothing to fear from Obama's defeat.
ben franklin

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
What???
Oh come on now like we don't know a scam no wait you actualy bout your own bull sht how ironic
I hadn't thought of that..well ether way its been busted for the street hustle it is so I'm afraid you'll have to look for a new one you and the race baiters and poverty pimps like al and Jessie sorry you might have to do an honest days work for a change

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 4, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes racist the overall undertone of most conservatives within the republican party has been undisputedly racist. Anybody that denies that is a racist, look at the tea party, and then theres Rush Limlimbaugh and all his racist remarks shock jock or not he has still is one of the most influential conservative personalities in America.
You claim we scream racist well what are we suppose to do when it's obvious racist.
So, if anyone disagrees with a policy that a Black is selling, it is a racist comment?

So if anyone disagrees with a policy that a man is selling, it is anti-woman?

So if anyone disagrees with a policy that a child wants, it is anti-family?

So if anyone disagrees with a policy that a white is selling, it is a good thing?

Good grief -- let's focus on the policy rather than the speaker. Let's grow up. An attack based upon any personal identification is just that -- an attack. A comment pro or con in reference to any idea is that: a comment.
nomad

United States

#17 Sep 4, 2012
Racist is a made up word invented buy a communist jew
A shop worn word with little or no meaning today .call me a racist you might just as well say have a nice day. It's been used to death and what ever power it had left to intimidate will be all used up in this election the race cards going to be passed around like party favors

R.I.p. racist
nomad

United States

#19 Sep 4, 2012
Give me an mlk or a Jackie robbinson but please sharptons a bafoon an embarrisment the gigs old tired and pathetic the white man's keeping down give it a rest
No ones buying no sale its outlived its usefulness its booring and looks like a hustleing rube trying to flease a mark

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#20 Sep 4, 2012
Obama Pushes False GM Success Story
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0430...
joey

Maringouin, LA

#21 Sep 4, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to tell me that look at the trolls that express their racism before they explain my Obama is such a bad president.
you show your true racism by your defending sharpton!he has accused whites,tawana brawley and duke lacrosse cases come to mind,for things they were innocent of to stir up hate!he never misses an opportunity to accuse but never gives an appology!hes a race baiter and an ahole but scum like you wont admit it!uninformed blacks like you are what keeps racism alive!if youre too stupid to see all obamas broken promises and cant see how bad the economy is you cant be helped!could it be youre getting social handouts?

“It really don't matter”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Sep 4, 2012
Why is this article titled...

"US blacks fear lingering racism if Obama loses"

makes no damn sense. What like they interviewed about 2people.

Who was the genius that thought having a black president would

eliminate or end racism?

I am disappointed in Elders like this.

Those who send the youth out in the world at a disadvantage

not knowing the enemies.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#24 Sep 4, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
What???
The idiot is a thinly veiled attempt by a liberal troll to stir up even more animosity. An old game. Tired. Stupid. But mostly old.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#25 Sep 4, 2012
nomad wrote:
<quoted text>
RACIST OH PLEASE . OBAMAS PROVE POSITIVE THAT NEGROS ARE THE BIGEST BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT INEPT PATHETIC FCK UPS TO EVER WALK THE EARTH.
IF I HAVE TO HEAR ONE MORE NEGRO WHINE IT'S ALL THE WHITE MAN'S FAULT I'M GOING TO SCREAM .
NOT ONLY ARE THEY USELESS BUT COWARDLY REFUSING TO EVER TAKE ANY KIND OF OWNERSHIP OF THEIR ACTIONS. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS AFIRMITIVE ACTION JACK UFF OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE BEFORE HE TURNS THE WHOLE COUNTRY INTO A GHETTO .
Dopey liberal troll.
nomad

United States

#26 Sep 4, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
The racist will be around as long as people like you keep deny their racism. You saying racism will some day will magically cease to exist is like you saying the word hate or love will cease to exist.
People like me racist bigets you mean the ugly stereotype
Redneck cracker are just a few of the nonracist terms I beleave.

I'm saying I don't ecsept your use of the word racist your useing as a wheapon in saport of your opinions

Preference is not nor ever will be rasist preference has always will always ecsist. Is preferring ones own parents racist. Is preferring ones own race racist .to not would to my mind be self hateing and abnormal would it not.

Is the right to ecsist and the right to self determination now racist.

Is the right to association racist I ask you

Or is judgment on and infringement of these rights tyranny in its basis form when someone uses the word racist to brow beat bully and intimidate a person for exerciseing these rights are they not guilty of tyranny
joey

Maringouin, LA

#27 Sep 4, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is bad not because of Obama or any or the democrats policy the economy is bad because of businesses leaving the U.S see lower taxes. It's bad because of republican pander for the rich.
try looking into GE which obama supported with tax money.they made 14 billion dollars in 2010 and paid no fed taxes?they did contribute much to obama campaign!they out source almost half of their work?these green entergy turbines you hear so much about are mostly made in china!you are too ignorant to look up stuff like this and rely on what the liberal press (doesent report)!you are an ignorant person that wants to stay that way?
Yes Sir

Newport News, VA

#29 Sep 4, 2012
joey wrote:
<quoted text>you show your true racism by your defending sharpton!he has accused whites,tawana brawley and duke lacrosse cases come to mind,for things they were innocent of to stir up hate!he never misses an opportunity to accuse but never gives an appology!hes a race baiter and an ahole but scum like you wont admit it!uninformed blacks like you are what keeps racism alive!if youre too stupid to see all obamas broken promises and cant see how bad the economy is you cant be helped!could it be youre getting social handouts?
Cant forget racist rev al and obamas trial and conviction of Zimmerman.
nomad

United States

#31 Sep 4, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you think that's not injustice a grown man killing and unarmed child then it might have something to do with the fact that you are a racist. Your mind is corrupt by hate so it automatically distorts the truth it's a defensive mechanism that all you racist resort to so that you can avoid feeling any type of guilt. It's basically a total shoot down of having a conscience something that separate us from the rest of the animal kingdom.
You just love that word and then you compared this person to an animal a bully is a bully and a tyrant is a tyrant. But the race cards getting thinner every time you use and obama is a failure and a global joke .and white guilt is just about gone thanks to people like you nagging blameing not good for your couse but keep it up its helpful in my couse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Bumpass Patrol 1,109,725
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 25 min SpaceBlues 32,657
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min GOTP 153,267
Bubba Slams McConnell Where It HurtsBy Ben Jacobs 1 hr Electra41 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 178,025
Obama Takes Center Stage In Kentucky's Senate Race 2 hr Zeppelin 1
Gingrich: GE 'clever' to avoid corporate taxes (May '11) 5 hr mjjcpa 113
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••